Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
random rp ((rpers needed)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

UltaMatt

Questionable Survivor

8,425 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 11:35 am
UltaMatt:

Now free from the imprisonment of the soul connection, UltaMatt could wander this world freely and find a host of his own. In spirit form he had some of his original power, but in a human or even mystical beast form he could tap into more than 50% of his original power depending on the spiritual energies of his host body.

He dispersed his weapons back from their energy forms.

Now where to find a good host in this world?  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 2:01 pm
-Xion

As the fight was now over, to the east is where the man was headed, "A god forsaken place that it is, one of which I hope to never had returned to." Through the woods, and into the deserted plains, the man found no hardships when it came to weather, or the environment, and the food was plenty too. Just some of the beasts and creatures, which tried to destroy him in his path, were quite bothersome. Alas, he made it to a checkpoint, somewhere as to rest, so he could continue his journey the next day.  

Xion_The_Drow

Profitable Codger

3,400 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200

UltaMatt

Questionable Survivor

8,425 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 3:27 pm
UltaMatt:

UltaMatt landed in the outskirts of the forest.

"This looks like as good a spot as any."

He planted the sword, blade-first into the ground. The runes activated and the ground began to shake, he rose his hands into the air and said an incantation. A massive stream of amythest light flew from the sky and collided with a massive impact where he embedded the sword. A large piece of the earth rose from the ground into the sky and a large tower grew from the middle of the flying island.

"At last, my Dark Citadel has returned."

A large black wing and a large white wing emersed from both sides of his back and he flew up to the citadel, upon entering it he seated himself in the throne room. As he lifted a few plates from his armor he pulled out one of Xions beads, stared at it for a while then mae a wicked grin.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 3:40 pm
-Xion

When well rested, the man left his shelter, which was nothing but a den made of leaves, branches, and grass. Continuing to follow his route, he noticed that a fire took place to the south, due to the insane amount of smoke which was being emitted from the area. "Another disaster, such destruction is worthless, there is no point in having tear down such an elegant place." Although he wanted to intervene with the act, he could not due to the fact that he had his on priorities to worry, about.  

Xion_The_Drow

Profitable Codger

3,400 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200

Glow In The Dark Pixie

900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 5:55 pm
Leina and Irakel walked cautiously into the citadel,"What is this place.....Leina? Leina?! Where did that girl go off to?"

Irakel quietly entered the throne room, "OH MY GOSH!!! Ultamatt! It's been YEARS!! "  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 5:47 pm
((Leina is in the basement of her home studying the book she took from the professor))  

lagringadepr

Jin08

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 7:08 am
*jin goes back into the basement* so what have you found out and why has the barrier been taken down?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 8:24 pm
"I don't know about the barrier, but I think we need an amulet for this book, and the amulet shown on this picture is the same one my grandfather had. It went missing the day he died," Leina said, "Where did you go?"  

lagringadepr

Jin08

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 10:54 am
so we need to find the amulet sounds like a plain let us move before someone finds us.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 9:00 pm
Just as they were about to head up her basement stairs, Leina saw what looked like shadows upstairs.

"Wait, someone's here," Leina said.

She slowly walked toward the stairs and saw a black smoke coming into the basement. Leina remembered seeing a black smoke like that and knew he found her.

Leina raced over and took the book she took from the professor and looked at Jin.

"He's found me," Leina said.

She then closed her eyes and she remembered the spell her master did on her just before he was killed. It was a spell to turn her invisible and undetectable.

Leina then grabbed a white powder and stood in front of Jin and said, "Invisible polvo desaparece cuerpo e indectable."

Jin then was invisible and she did the same to herself. Jin was still able to see her and she could still see him, but no one else could.

The smoke began to take shape up behind her and Jin quickly took her close to him and covered her mouth.  

lagringadepr

Jin08

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 7:39 am
*they sat there as the black smoke get closer Jin knew what it was it was the foot soliders of the teacher he wished that it would go away when he saw that the mage hadn't covered the pixie she could be seen by the foot solders* no *jin said quitely and pointed at the pixie*  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 9:17 am
((I will not be RP'ing for the rest of this week, I will start again on Monday))  

UltaMatt

Questionable Survivor

8,425 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Married 100

lagringadepr

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 9:27 am
((Ok See u then))  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 9:50 am
Leina noticed she didn't turn Irakel invisible, but Irakel did so on her own. Leina sighed, as she then saw the smoke begin to take shape. The smoke formed in four different parts of her basement and took shape of people. They were ugly and looked ready to kill someone.

Leina closed her eyes and held Jin's arm as she grew afraid of the ugly men. The smoke men looked around her basement in search for the book, but didn't find it.

"Leina, are you home already? Shouldn't you be in school?" exclaimed her mother, as she headed for the basement.

The smoke men heard my mother, and disguised themselves as plumbers, and headed upstairs.

"No!" Leina uttered, but Jin didn't want to let her go. He knew if he did, she'd get hurt.

"What? Who are you?" questioned her mother, "No! Get away!"

The smoke men got to her mother, and Leina didn't hear her mother's scream or anything at all.

Leina began to cry as she only imagined what happened to her mother. The smoke men left her home and Leina pulled herself away from Jin. She pit the book down and ran up the stairs to check on her mother.

"MOM!" Leina exclaimed, as she saw her on the ground. Her mother was motionless and wasn't breathing either.  

lagringadepr

Jin08

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 12:02 pm
*Jin walked up to Leina* She has past on just let her go this is a time for you to be happy that your Mom is in a better place. Now we must move before they came back. So plz pack your things up and lets go.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff