Submit

Battlefield Angel Mercy

Dangerous Smoker

5,300 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2020 11:57 am
When you just have enough money to flippantly decide to change something and just straight up buy it.

Loads easier than having to quest for things.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2020 9:56 am
Always nice when things work in your favor.  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Battlefield Angel Mercy

Dangerous Smoker

5,300 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2020 8:45 pm
I'm still surprised at how expensive some items are. It has been a long time since I've changed a mule account.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2020 7:57 am
I am equally confused with the average values of things. As I don't buy much anymore, the value on items doesn't mean a whole lot to me. (that coupled with a storage account that's got a lot of pages of random stuff, and a pretty decent amount of platinum.
Oh no, I've become one of those rich individuals who has no concept of how the average person deals with money. "Need a new pair of socks, take this hundred dollars, that should cover it."  

wellwisher
Vice Captain

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2020 8:01 am
wellwisher
I am equally confused with the average values of things. As I don't buy much anymore, the value on items doesn't mean a whole lot to me. (that coupled with a storage account that's got a lot of pages of random stuff, and a pretty decent amount of platinum.
Oh no, I've become one of those rich individuals who has no concept of how the average person deals with money. "Need a new pair of socks, take this hundred dollars, that should cover it."

rofl That'd be a nice lifetime worth of socks!  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2020 8:54 am
It's just that I'm, uh, starting to get dangerously close to 8 digits of platinum.

and I still have boatloads of random items. Some of it's good items, worth over 100 platinum, most of it's well, crap that's under 50.

plenty of game items as well.  

wellwisher
Vice Captain

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2020 3:16 pm
wellwisher
It's just that I'm, uh, starting to get dangerously close to 8 digits of platinum.

and I still have boatloads of random items. Some of it's good items, worth over 100 platinum, most of it's well, crap that's under 50.

For me, I feel like there's no items that capture my interest to spend my platinum on. Lately it's just been a bunch of recolors of items I never liked in the first place. So, the platinum just keeps accumulating. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2020 9:17 pm
Prof. Moonie
wellwisher

For me, I feel like there's no items that capture my interest to spend my platinum on. Lately it's just been a bunch of recolors of items I never liked in the first place. So, the platinum just keeps accumulating. sweatdrop

Exactly. I've just been, picking up platinum, and have nothing that I really want to spend on it. Which really helped when quick building that new mule avatar. (and the old items got recycled into my storage account)  

wellwisher
Vice Captain

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2020 7:51 am
wellwisher
Prof. Moonie
wellwisher

Exactly. I've just been, picking up platinum, and have nothing that I really want to spend on it. Which really helped when quick building that new mule avatar. (and the old items got recycled into my storage account)

Wellwisher, with a NEW mule? surprised How many is that? 23?  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2020 7:50 pm
No, not a new one. I salvaged an old one that didn't have a cosplay. I think I still have a few other ones that also don't have a cosplay, or, at the very least aren't at a level that I probably should have them at in quality.

and I still only have 19 accounts.  

wellwisher
Vice Captain

the Lonely Pheonix

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2020 7:57 pm
I have some that probably need an update. like this storage account. It has no theme besides Grunnies. Though I don't have anything planned.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2020 8:00 am
I can understand that, as I've been trying to save enough money to get the Event Items from the big Events like Halloween or Christmas through the Marketplace rather than trying to get them myself for 2017 onward, but they're all so expensive/ I hope this helps answer your question. Take care of yourself!  

TheLuckyOne149

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2020 8:17 am
wellwisher
No, not a new one. I salvaged an old one that didn't have a cosplay. I think I still have a few other ones that also don't have a cosplay, or, at the very least aren't at a level that I probably should have them at in quality.

and I still only have 19 accounts.

3nodding I can feel that. I usually do the same thing where I salvage an old mule to envision another.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2020 8:20 am
Prof. Moonie
wellwisher

I've been accumulating GC cuz I'm enrolled in that Angel Subscriber thing. Just $5 a month because I'm not insane but want to give them my financial support. But yikes, I was to nearly 20k of it!

Now I'm just at 11k of it because I bothered to get their two 17th Gaiaversary bundles for Angel and Demonic. Can't believe they bundled the Mini Wings with the Sash and Horns of the Demon to buy outright for what amounted to $35. burning_eyes  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

wellwisher
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2020 9:41 am
I have actually been accumulating gc on my different accounts via those freebies that show up with some of the announcements. I think I've got around 2,000 on each account.

It's more, my platinum that's just, amassing.  
"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games