Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply :[ Events ]:
:[VDay 2020]: Venus Day Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Daisicle

Aged Genius

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2020 6:49 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Mmm... So you're a first generation...?" Interesting; guess there wasn't anything similar in their lineage to explain the similar aspects of them after all. Wouldn't that have been convenient? Perhaps then there were more naiad with such a tail, but it was just rare? Who knew?

"I grew up largely on land - as a child it was near Pae'kippur Beach, then Laisidhiel as an adult. I've been living in Alu for... a couple of years now I believe?" Wow, time really did fly, didn't it? Unlike her lol."I believe my siblings are scattered about here and there? Haven't really spoken with them in some time."

MiddyGlow
Rose -> Azurea

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Hjortur blinked, now mildly confused as he moved his hands to hold hers.

"Would you rather I said no....?" If this was a prank, it was a) kinda out of character, and b) he'd feel pretty silly. Maybe he should try to backpedal just in case? "I mean... Uh..." Awkward, awkward, awkward. "Maybe we should check up on Xoana...?"

Menelie
[Arrows - HAPPY] Hjortur -> Kel

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2020 7:49 pm
User Image "Hmm... edges sound good. Or outside. Might hurt after being in that dark place for so long though. We could find some shade to enjoy our meal. But I can't say that I would be any good at camouflage." Not unless she was surrounded by flowers or bright plants or something. It was one of the few reasons she didn't like her coloring. Even if he looked like he had stars on him, at least he was dark. "We could try sneaking around for some of the harpies though. They can't all stay together the whole time." If they were to grab any of them, it would have to be at the right opportunity.

Beryl blushed. She had never really been complimented about anything. "Uh, thank you." She said, trying to stick some more meat onto her plate. It was becoming a small tower at this point, and unless she managed to balance it out, it would soon be too full to move around. "I haven't really gotten to talk to another Naga in a while." She gave him a genuine smile. "It's nice."

shadica
idk how to rp nagas crying

----------------------------------------------------

User Image "To the city? I don't know, I feel like the Beach could be relaxing, but I understand it might not be something a pae wanted to be near every day." Especially when it got cold. "Maybe we could move in together in the city? I think my grandfather may have a beach house if we really wanted to go back, or we could visit your mom for a beach trip. Uh, I mean if you want to think about it." One date and he was already mentioning moving in? Slow down Beatrice!

His face was a bit darker as he tried to change the subject. "Bakery? Really, I would love to try some of yours sometime! I'm still trying to figure out what I want to do, but so far I've tried some service jobs and I think I like being a waiter/host the best, though I know I can't keep doing that forever."

Menelie

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2020 8:18 pm
Monroe giggled at Gray's humble silliness. "Well a couple of hours ago, I would have said the spa to get that horrible smell off of you. But it's gone now! Although... that does sound kind of nice still..." Monroe thought, thinking that it could be romantic and not something they could usually do together. "But if you want to grab a bite to eat or drink first after that excitement, I wouldn't blame you and we can make a stop on the way. The whole night is ours!"

Mist_of_the_Ages

Eleora nodded her head glad that he remembered her. "Oh okay, sure." She said, glancing at what he was eating, although she needed to finish the item she had grabbed before she picked up something else. "Uhm, so what happened after you fell through the floor?" the girl asked, curiously. "I didn't see you." She took a bite of her food while she gave him the chance to answer.

Strawberri Stardust

Lannister still had this need to show off to the male naiad, Hjortur. He wasn't able to find him anywhere though. After wearing himself out with many laps around the water and holding his breath for way longer than he should, the feeling began to dissipate. Lannister pulled himself out of the water, panting from the work out. If he ever found Hjortur he would likely pass out before they ever got to any 'wrestling'.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2020 9:06 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Selich squeezed Hanna's hand back, smiled at the kiss, then slipped off to the kitchens. Last time, he had enlisted the help of a Cherub or two to speed the process, but he was still a little weirded out by the ones that had been in the maze so he did his best to avoid them. Instead, he boldly snagged a big bottle of champagne, two champagne flutes, and an extra table cloth before a last sweep of the buffet table.

Hoping he hadn't squandered the 10 minutes, he hustled out the front doors and down to the beach. Spotting Hanna there already, he made a beeline for her, setting everything down carefully before spreading out the blanket above the tideline. Taking the plates from Hanna, he arranged them on the cloth then picked up the bottle and took a couple of safety steps. Pointing the bottle away from himself and Hanna, he worked the cork loose before giving it a firm push with his thumb and sending it flying followed by a quick surge of foam. "Let's 'ave a seat then and fill up these glasses, eh?"

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Wait a second, he'd gotten to float? All set to be indignant all over again for temporarily losing the ability of flight, Cora instantly deflated when he mentioned that he couldn't go on land. That had to be way more frustrating; at least she had feet to fall back on.

Paying an uncharacteristic amount of attention, she waited until he was finished talking before she responded all in a rush, "I think your spikes are cool, though. And they must come in handy out in the deep ocean. Hello Domini, I'm Coraciidae. Nice to meet you. But I dunno about swimming. Maybe I can just wade, first?"

SSBrosB
Selich -> Hanna
Cora -> Domini

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Beltan politely took the plate from Xoana and thanked her, putting a little bit of everything on it but specifically saving a space for the shrimp puffs. It might have been a lame plan to keep his mouth full, but he actually really did like them. Nibbling on one, he listened to Xoana chatter on about the food and did his best to answer her questions.

He didn't know many of the names, either, having never asked about it himself. So most of what he had to say about the food was things like, "The fried bird wings tossed in spicy sauce are pretty good ... I've never tried that ... Anything baked is tasty, sweet or savory. Like the shrimp puffs; here, try one," he said, turning toward her and holding out a fresh one. Just as he met her eyes, he felt a funny little pinch in between his shoulder blades and froze. If Zuleika had hoped the arrow would loosen Beltan up, she was sorely mistaken. More awkward and tongue-tied than ever, all he could do was stare at Xoana.

Menelie
[ARROW - Beauty] Beltan.exe has stopped working

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.The sudden weight on his head caused Horkos to audibly sigh and the accompanying words incited an eyeroll so sarcastic it would have impressed most of the teens.

"Absolutely ... not, no. I won't be doing that. I might not know where exactly Eris is, but I can rest assured that she's locked up good and tight somewhere. It's so lovely and quiet without her spouting about revenge." Ducking out from under Logoi's arm with the hope that the sudden move would cause him to overbalance, Horkos turned to the Agony with one eyebrow mockingly raised. "Speaking of which, shouldn't you be skulking about somewhere lying to yourself about getting your mother dearest back?"

EvilSilverDragon
And there was much rejoicing x'D

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.By no means graceful or particularly coordinated, Smolder let out a 'whoop' as she skipped out onto the dance floor with Rime in tow and proceeded to enthusiastically shake her booty. Completely self-aware that she looked like a total goober, Smolder found that it didn't matter. She was having a great time and laughing so much she was already half out of breath, but she didn't slow down, hoping Rime would join her in the dorky goodness.

shadica
Smolder's just gotta dance~

Elros Namasi

Dedicated Noob

Dragon Berri

Shameless Tipper

21,000 Points
  • Get Dissed! 25
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2020 9:38 pm
Applebloom was about to call it a night when a pretty avian Pae came up to her. She chuckled a little. This harpy seemed a bit odd, but she wasn't doing anything else. She smiled and nodded, setting her plate down so she could take the harpy's hand. "Sure! I'm Applebloom, by the way," she said brightly.

She remembered the last time she came to one of these parties. There was dancing then, too, but her partner was morose to put it lightly. Zhixuan seemed lighter and happier than that Erote had been anyway. "Nice to meet you!"
Menelie
Appleblooom for Zhixuan~

"I think I'm going to go home," she grumbled to no one in particular as she nibbled what was on her plate. She was eyeing the gambling tables, though...
Quote:
Jae is free for interaction!

Niraj chewed while he thought about her question. "It was...strange. It was some kind of maze with creepy little cherubs." He frowned as he thought about that maze. "What happened to you?" He hoped she hadn't gotten into too much trouble wherever that purple mist sent her. She was a pretty fae, he supposed, though he wasn't usually out of his watery home often enough to meet a lot of landpae.
Wolfs Heart
Niraj for Eleora~ sorry my tags are so short x.x

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2020 10:09 pm
"What? Nonono, of course not!" exclaimed Kelebek. She squeezed his hands and leaned her forehead against his. The weight of what he was saying was beginning to sink in, and she felt herself trembling a little. Now, she found, she couldn't stop smiling.

Gods and little fishes, now he was the one backpedaling. She cut off his obvious attempt to change the subject with a kiss, wrapping her tail around his again, gently and tenderly this time.

Daisicle
Hjortur

Menelie

Toothsome Fairy

14,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Menelie

Toothsome Fairy

14,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2020 10:13 pm
Dulce laughed warmly and tucked a stray curl behind her ear. Beatrice was so suave! "What a kind and generous offer! And maybe someday, but right now I'm excited to maybe live alone. Make my own schedule, arrange my things how I wish...that sort of thing. I'm sure you understand." She smiled broadly.

"But I would love to spend more time together in the City, for sure! We could go to the bookseller's, or have dinner together, or just go for a walk through the market!" She didn't want him to feel discouraged. She just wanted to be independent for a bit! And having a roommate of any sort wasn't something she wanted right at the moment.

SSBrosB
Beatrice

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2020 10:23 pm
Xoana listened intently and heeded Beltan's recommendations. She loooved the spicy bird wings, and she'd tried some kind of baked thing that had sweet, cool cream in the middle (and promptly put about six more on her plate). She turned when offered the shrimp puff, and noticed that Beltan was looking at her rather oddly.

"Beltan? Are you alright?" Her face turned to one of concern, and she set her plate down on the table. She turned to face him properly. "You look kind of pale." Maybe he was getting overwhelmed. "C'mon, let's go soak our tails in the pool. We've been out of water too long." She picked up her plate and took his hand, steering them toward one of the pools that wasn't the one Gramma and Uncle Hjortur had been in. She sat down on the edge and set her plate on one of the round tables nearby, and swung her legs around and into the water. "Ahh~" she sighed gladly as her tail reformed. She swished her fins delightedly.

While, of course, she'd steered them this way for Beltan's benefit, Xoana may have had slightly ulterior motives, which were that her tail was her most attractive feature and he, in her opinion, hadn't seen nearly enough of it during their time together so far. So....win-win.

Elros Namasi
Beltan

Menelie

Toothsome Fairy

14,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Menelie

Toothsome Fairy

14,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2020 10:30 pm
Applebloom--a fancy name for a fancy fauness. Zhixuan took her hand and led her toward the dancefloor. She prided herself on being very charming to the ladies, even if she didn't have a lot of experience, so to speak.

"A pleasure to meet you as well, Applebloom," she responded. She put her hand on the fauny's hip once they got to the dancefloor, and took her hand with the other hand. "Did you travel far to get here?" she asked as they swept across the floor. The music had turned slower and more romantic, so was more conducive to talking.

Strawberri Stardust
Applebloom

PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2020 5:43 am
User Image Hanna didn't have to wait long for Selich to find her. If she did, she would have started worrying that he had gotten hurt somehow, or that the events of the maze finally caught up with him. She wasn't sure about herself, but she was pretty sure she would need a lot of time to sleep after all of this if she was wanting to avoid shock.

But he came quickly, handsome as ever, and spread out everything making it look nice and romantic. Perhaps it would have been a bit more romantic if the sun was setting, but Selich couldn't do anything about it and she was happy that she was just getting to spend this time with him. She laughed in surprise when Selich opened the champagne and she thought she could see him looking a bit satisfied with his ability to open it.

"Sounds great." She said, picking up the champagne flutes and holding one out to him to pour into, and then the other. She set one down by herself and offered the other to him. "Want to make a toast to Venus Day? Or at least that we finally get to have another date night again. I know it seems like I've been avoiding you, I haven't really. I've just been busy." She was feeling guilty. She really did want to be with him, but with two different Venus Days, both ending in children that weren't with him, she kept wondering if he would be willing to stay with her still.

User Image Domini made sure to listen closely to the Angel as she seemed to be rushing her speech a bit, but he was able to hear all of it. "Thanks, I like them, but sometimes they intimidate others, you know? And it's nice to meet you too Coraciidae. That's a lovely name." It really was. He liked his name too, but her name just... fit her. He nodded at her question, "Wading is fine, I wouldn't want to push any Pae into doing something that they weren't ready to do. And I can understand your hesitation. We can head over to the shallow end of the pool." He pointed to the shallow part where some other Pae were standing around or sitting splashing their feet. "I promised I won't drag you in or anything." He said, giving her a smile.

Elros Namasi
Hanna -> Selich
Donini -> Cora

User Image "I do. I've often thought about it myself. As much as I love my mom and sister, it doesn't really give me any privacy or let me make my own decisions and just let me... do things when I want to. I feel the same way." It was true, now that he was an adult he was finally getting ready to leave the home, and while he was sure that his mother would have loved for him to stay, she also encouraged him to find himself. And he was pretty sure she would want to be alone with that Selkie that she had finally found again...

"Those all sound amazing. I'd love to do those things with you. And we can meet up more often if need be. You have to tell me when you finally get a job though so I can visit you at your job and have some of your amazing baked goodies." Food sounded good. And he realized that he was pretty hungry at this point. Perhaps after the dance they could go over to the buffet? "We'll definitely have to keep in touch after today."

Menelie

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

Menelie

Toothsome Fairy

14,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2020 10:14 am
It seemed to Iordanes that the partygoers had mostly forgotten about the earlier unpleasantness with Eris, and were busy making all kinds of merry. Was that merrymaking partly due to his family's intervention? Probably. But it did ease his earlier concern about too much chaos.

He picked three new targets: a silver-blue fae, a very flirtatious faun, and a rainbow male. Ping, ping, ping, off his arrows flew, hitting their marks true. With a small smirk, Iordanes retreated to the balcony to watch.

sailornorthstar
Poliahu has been hit with Iordanes' gender-bending arrow! Congrats?

Daisicle
Rhoea has been hit with Iordanes' gender-bending arrow! Congrats?

DaemonGabrielle
Yipes has been hit with Iordanes' gender-bending arrow! Congrats?

PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2020 1:21 pm
Yipes had been twerking circles around poor prisma when suddenly, another sting hit him. This time in his back side. Giving a yelp, he jumped and rubbed his butt, looking at Prisma with teary eyes. "I think the LOVE bit me again."
But this time the warmth that radiated from his ruckus started to pool in other places and when he reached to rub the weird feeling, he rubbed across some very feminine features instead.

Gasping, he attempted to twirl and look at his now bigger hips before bounding over to prisma, and taking her hand.

"I AM ALLERGIC TO LOVE!!" He yelled, proudly showing off his new humps with a bounce and point. "I'M SWOLLEN!"

Ah yes, that skinny little shaggy maned man faun had be come a thick and voluptuous female. "Oh, god. I'm my mother! Maybe my mother is allergic to love too." He paused and thought about for a second. Before trying to focus. Well, focus as much as Yipes could.

Quick. How did his dad calm his mother down when agitated. "I know!"

Turned and spinning into a Tour en l'air , he prima ballerina-ed himself toward the door. He yelled toward his new found date.

"I must find a bug! My humps demand it!!"

Fea Line

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2020 4:13 pm
In a mockery of Venus, Logoi dramatically replied, "How could you say something like that about Eris? Oh she'll be so cross when she gets back." Not even Horkos' moving dropped the wide grin on his face. Taking advantage of the sudden balance issue, he shifted his weight to purposely fall against Horkos. Sassing back, he stated as deadpanned as he could, "oopse."

The smile dropped as he heard what just came out of Horkos's mouth. Blinking several times, his serious almost dumbfounded expression started to crack as his whole body shook with laughter he could barely hold back.

If it weren't for the threat of being discovered by Venus' annoying gaggle of abandonded children he would have really laughed himself sick. "Horkos! I am rubbing off on you. So proud." His praise came packaged with whipping off a tear from his eye. That last statement was a lie worthy of the annoy himself.

Elros Namasi

PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2020 4:47 pm
User Image "It would be a shame if you left. It seems that the party is just starting." Cruise said to the female naga that he had slipped next to when he had wanted a particular dish from the buffet. He hadn't really ever talked to a Naga before and while he could understand if the female decided to ignore him, he figured it couldn't hurt to talk.

"I think the buffet is re-stocked whenever it gets low, we can have all of the champagne that we want, and of course there are the games." He chuckled to himself as he thought he had seen her eye one of the tables. "You want to try your luck with me after some food? I'm Cruise. I live in the lake but I haven't seen you around here before. Is it your first time?" It had been his first time coming too, but he hadn't really seen any Naga before in the first place.

Strawberri Stardust
I hope he comes off at least somewhat smooth/relaxed lol

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

shadica

PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2020 5:04 pm
"Mhm I like cooking, so I've been practicing a bit. I think I am a pretty decent cook."

He smiled as she suggested that they get a drink and then find some food.

"That sounds wonderful" He said and took her hand as he walked over to the bar.

Strawberri Stardust
Kula to Neli

:[ Events ]:

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas