View Results

Vikabro

Fashionable Cat

12,140 Points
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2019 7:51 am
Hello! I hope everyone is having a wonderful Christmas / Holiday. Somehow I remember back when I'd made a full list of everything I'd get. I wouldn't do that because I know how it would come across as bragging.

However, I do hope no one minds me talking about a few of the items. There are a few things I'm legit excited about. But I don't do as I'd used to do and list everything single thing.

Tea, and an infuser. From two different people. I'm most excited about the infuser since it is shaped like a dinosaur and is green. Best infuser ever. I'd like the say that the tea is for the infuser but it isn't. Infuser for loose tea and the tea I got are tea bags. I do like tea either way.

Fandom jewelry. Someone likes to get me jewelry based on things I like. Always one thing Kingdom Hearts, but this year I also got something Star Wars.

A bunch of DVDs and a few games. I didn't get them yet. I only know about them because mom had sent me out of Black Friday to pick out a bunch of things I'd like. I guess luckily I don't really remember everything I have picked out. Expect maybe a couple.

Anyway, I'm pretty excited for everyone to get what I got them. I can't wait to see their expression or if they like what I got them. Seeing people like what I get them is one of the best things.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2019 1:57 pm
Cool! biggrin Glad you have a good Christmas!

I got a book called How to Talk to Your Cat about Gun Safety, RWBY volumes 1-6 on dvd, X-Men The animated series on dvd, An anime T-shirt, a planetarium lamp, a clock, a candle set, and Fire Emblem Warriors for the 3ds.  

Saikii
Crew

Friendly Fox

30,225 Points
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Full closet 200

Vikabro

Fashionable Cat

12,140 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2019 6:34 pm
When I said 'a bunch DVDs' it was a bit of an understatement. It was more of a crapton. At least 20 of them. Some are actually BluRay but I don't think that matters.

As for the games they include Spiderman, Spyro, and Fallout 4.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2019 1:24 pm
Happy Holidays!

I had a nice haul myself this year. A few movies, Taylor Swift's new album, Felicia Day's new book, holiday-themed socks, a "12 days of Christmas" tea, a set of different flavored cocoa, candy, and a few other odds and ends. 3nodding

My parents keep telling me I "saved Christmas" with the presents I got for them because they didn't get to do much shopping this year. xd  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Vikabro

Fashionable Cat

12,140 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2019 2:23 pm
Prof. Moonie
Happy Holidays!

I had a nice haul myself this year. A few movies, Taylor Swift's new album, Felicia Day's new book, holiday-themed socks, a "12 days of Christmas" tea, a set of different flavored cocoa, candy, and a few other odds and ends. 3nodding

My parents keep telling me I "saved Christmas" with the presents I got for them because they didn't get to do much shopping this year. xd
Sounds like a nice haul.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2019 2:24 pm
Vikabro
Prof. Moonie
Happy Holidays!

Sounds like a nice haul.

Thanks.  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff