Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ecavi

Vice Captain

Magical Apprentice

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2019 2:32 pm
User Image
Species (L to R): Klipspringer (M), Klipspringer (F), Maned Wolf, Ratel

Hello friends! Life has been busy and I meant to do this much closer to the anniversary even.. but here we go!

Rules
1. These are free.
2. You can only get one.
3. There is no CC for designs, you must make your own choices; you may request a recolor of a non-grumpy familiar onto these lines*
4. These are semi-custom because you are limited by species.
5. No more edits will be done for this, you have to choose between Klipspringer, Maned Wolf or Ratel.
6. If they are not randomized, CC will go in chronological order. There will not be any true CC.

* Requests for complicated familiars may be edited instead of recolored. Familiars done by Ecavi will be easiest to switch over.

Everybody may participate, even if you won a grump in the LMAD games.

The Form

Post one form only.

[size=11][b]Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Species:[/b]
[b]Description:[/b] (No CC)
[b]Reference Image(s):[/b] (Preferred)

[/size]

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2019 2:58 pm
Name: Maisha'ruba
Species: Maned wolf
Description: Pale blue-ish gray with deeper gray in her mane and markings throughout. She's meant to look vampiric in the face, much like Nosferatu, with the skin around her mouth and eyes raw, thin, and 'veiny'. Her forepaws and bits of her hind paws are marked as if she's performed 'scarification' on herself.

She has bloody red markings around her eyes, forehead, and shoulder. See Ref image!

If applicable, she also dons a relatively large headdress made of bone (potentially another wolf OR some sort of prey beast) and layered cloth. The interpretation of this item can be worked to fit the shop setting!
Reference Image(s): Base appearance | Blood Markings | Headdress

Shia bean

Prophet

Zingling

Timid Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2019 3:00 pm
Name: Toten
Species: Maned Wolf
Description: I would like a generic grey wolf with a dark void in his chest. The void will have what looks like a person staring menacingly out at you. I would love for his eyes to be a crimson and almost look like they are glowing
Reference Image(s): scary scary

[THANK YOU!]

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2019 3:03 pm
Name:
Description: Natural maned wolf pelt colours. Orange-brown pelt, white dipped tail,white belly, black legs below the knee, black mane, black muzzle. Prefer a gradient/fade style between colours, please! Thank you so much!
Reference Image(s):

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Rennekae

Dapper Werewolf

8,600 Points
  • Married 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Streaker 200

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2019 3:06 pm
Name: Alaia
Description: Based off a silver Bengal cat.

Gray/Silver base boat with darker gray/black spots on back. Legs should have a few bands in the same color as spots. Eyes could be a lighter color such as pale green.

Reference Image(s): [x]

(thank you :] )

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2019 3:24 pm
Name: Nikita (unconquered in Russian)
Description: A boy colored like a marble fox! Mostly white fur with black and some brown along the head, back and tail. I'd like the eyes to be more of a dark pearl color (another example).
Reference Image(s): pic, pic, pic

MangoMeow

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2019 3:31 pm
Name: NovaCracker
Species: Klipspringer
Description: (I'm actually posting a form for anangry Fam while angry so I'm asking for Merkab from FFXIV, AKA the Zappy Horsey. He would probably make me smile. SO THE IMAGE BELOW IS EXACTLY WHAT I DESIRE... Although a mane made into a back stripe is also amazing, y'know? I just. Want. Merkab.
Reference Image(s): - snipped -

Note From Cavi - Broken link was stretching the page. If the image is "exactly what [you] desire", please update your form. I never got to see it!

Skipped, never updated.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2019 3:58 pm
Name: Esk
Description: Albino wolf with a pink nose that fades up his snout a little, and pink eyes, scar over his eye, going from eyebrow to bottom of the eye, slightly darker white in the inner ears. grumpy face >3
Reference Image(s): (Preferred)

Pandorus Sphinx

Hunter

Zaikt

Otherworldly Plague

20,675 Points
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • Galactic Domination 200
  • That One Hero 500
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2019 4:12 pm
Name: Khial
Species: Maned Wolf.
Description: Black base, some white gradients, red toes perhaps? Red mane, streaked with black and white, and a tail that fades from black down to red. go nuts. I'd love moth wings on his shoulders, too. ; v;
Reference Image(s): [ color palette! ] / [ moth wings inspo! ] (feel free to simplify the patterns on the wings!)

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2019 5:18 pm
Name: Scrunt or TBD
Description: lower half of the body is a mud brown, quite like roots of grass coming up, the top half is like the top of green grass. This reference is from the movie lady in the water, the scrunt. Eyes are a deep but bright red. I will include many reference photos below.
Reference Image(s): artist rendition painted model xxx

ahmazeinlee

Colorful Leaf

Sherpuff

Tactical Tycoon

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2019 7:09 pm
Name: Kuihi
Species: Ratel
Description: Colored like a Canada Goose! (I’m a weirdo that just loves Canadian geese!!)
Reference Image(s): Goose!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2019 7:40 pm
Name: tbd
Species: maned wolf
Description: based on the light fury.
Reference Image(s): boopdedoop

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

Vashtya

Tipsy Hoarder

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2019 11:05 pm
Name: Pakari ('be strong' in maori)
Description: A companion for Mātau. I've included a super bad rough reference image below (along with an image of Matau himself). Basically, charcoal/almost black base with darker leg barring, ears, mane, back striping/shoulder/face markings, eyes the same color as Mātau's, and some gold markings on the ears (very similar to Mātau's), gold toes, and for the face, really more for the pop of gold around the eye, and a little extra as an accent.
Reference Image(s): Mātau, terrible color ref by me

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2019 12:41 am
Name: Feng Tou
Description: see ref, based on a Chinese crested dog (please ignore cape & collar, I will get them added at a later date)
Reference Image(s):

User Image

Syrius Lionwing

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2019 12:50 am
Name: Orochi
Description: Colored like a black-and-tan Shiba Inu
Reference Image(s): Despite the lineart this will be on, a happy doggo!

[OOC] Customs

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff