Married Pumpkin

25,275 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Falling For You 25
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2020 2:32 pm
open for posting! much excitement!

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2020 12:03 pm
Once she's grown, I have a wolfdog that seems like she'd fit in well with this pack.  

Pijrrh

Magical Gekko

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Flatterer 200

-Ghastly Demise-

Married Pumpkin

25,275 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Falling For You 25
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2020 12:47 pm
Nikkichomp
i look forward to seeing er trial! i hope you will enjoy the pack !<3
or if you prefer there's a puppy form!  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2020 10:32 pm
I wish to Join!
Username: Aukai Oceansoul
Wolf Cert: User Image
Wolf Uncert: Linko
About your wolf:b] Responsible, Kind, Calm, Helpful, Ambitious, Loyal, Joyful, can hold her own in a fight but is non aggressive normally. Strong morals, strong sense of right and wrong, kinda new to packs though so needs a little patience maybe.
Preferred job: Gatherer maybe growing into something else eventually.
Trial: Link

Plea:

Light Rain drifted from the beach back up the trail where Whim had led her seven days ago. She didn't have to go far to find him. When she reached him she bowed her head and started to talk.

"Well, I didn't do so well on the hunting but I managed to scavenge enough here and there to make a pretty good go of it. I used moss to collect water from the lake and used a stone with a depression to store water after rain and that which I took from the lake using moss as an absorptive tool."

She was leaner perhaps than when she went down but health still shone in her coat.

"I had to dig a den under a rock to use for shelter above the tide line. The tide almost caught me only once when I was gathering shells one day. There is something that squirts in the sand at low tide but i could not find any creatures when I dug down."

"I scavenged seaweed, snails, and a dead fish. I could not catch the octopus or the fish that were trapped in the tidepools. Though I think maybe with more practice I would improve. That taught me a big strategy lesson for sure."

"I didn't see any other wolves or water creatures out there, it stormed pretty good one day but overall weather was fair and warm. I caught one crab the whole trip."

Report done she stopped to catch her breath before continuing.

"I want to join this pack because of its values and theme, I had never seen the ocean before this and I don't want to leave it. I grew up in a landlocked forested place being raised by a lone mom. She gave her all for me and I in turn want more for my children should I bear any. I want better for myself too. I'm not a savage wolf, I prefer talk and study over attacking and violence. I feel that I would be a very good fit for the Selkies. I have never had a pack before and I want a place that I can call my own and leave my mark on. I am tired of living a lonely life, let me join so I can show you what I can do as an asset not a burden."

"I can't promise that I will be perfect, as I am still knew to many customs and the culture of pack life. I can promise that I will learn and I will make you proud one day. I want to be a part of something bigger than myself, I want to have friends that I see and can work with every day. I feel so empty without any family or pack or even territory to call my own. My talent such as it is to find hidden thing and gather is being wasted on just me.

I realized alone on that beach that I can live anywhere but I want to live close to water, there is something about it that just fascinates me. I'm not sure if its the patterns or just the break in the trees that I have been so used to seeing all my life but I feel drawn here. I feel safe here, I feel at home."  

Aukai Oceansoul

Springtime Shapeshifter

-Ghastly Demise-

Married Pumpkin

25,275 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Falling For You 25
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2020 7:23 pm
Aukai Oceansoul

whim sat up high on his perch among the pack square his green eyes fixated on the young female. he was not expecting such a report but none the less he listened his ears up right and pointed forward over head a soft gaze met her own, he knew of her hardships but he would not tell her that, for he had eyes on the trial grounds. his paws laid neatly one over the other, whilst the summer breeze blew threw the pack lands, once she was done. he raised up from his perch and began to bound down from the rocks above her to meet her at eye level.

" Dearest Light Rain."
He stared a melancholy look present on his face. "You went threw so much just to join us, your trial was not in vein." he said raising his head " I hurt for the Hunger you had to endure but now your trial is over; I wish for you to eat and rest. " He said walking back towards the perch he stoped a nook nestled between the rocks he pushed some stones aside and pulled out a hide filled with meat,medical salves and even a skin of water, he moved back towards her setting the hide down before her. "By the decree of the sea,I Whim of the sea accept you as one of our own." his gaze carried a look much more warming than he had once had before. "Welcome to the selkies Light Rain." and with that Light rain was now a member of the selkies  
[OOC] Pack & Plot Recruitment

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff