Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2021 3:55 pm
= Role Project 2 8-8
I added the Mermaid versions of Bianca & Summer to the Roles section. In the Mermaid Princess RP, Bianca & Summer are not a Pokemon Trainers or Pokemon Ranger, but are mermaids who are born in the Pacific Ocean instead, they're 16 years old each. These Mermaids are not part any undersea kingdom & are the cousins of Lana, Mallow & Lillie.

Bianca (Not a Pokemon Trainer in this RP Version) = sweet, airhead
Mermaid = Left, Human = Right
User Image ??? (Insert Human Form here)

Summer (Not a Pokemon Ranger in this RP Version) = selfless, brave, and greatly cares
Mermaid = Left, Human = Right
User Image ??? (Insert Human Form here)

Let me know if you're interested. In taking the roles of these versions of Bianca & Summer.

As for their mother in the RP, I may do her single mother. The backstory for Summer & Bianca's mother for the Mermaid Princess. Their mother would be thoughtful, loving and clever:
"Somewhere in the Pacific Ocean, under the sea, there was a beautiful mature mermaid who was trained in magic & a single mother, she had everything she could ever need along with her mermaid daughters, the mermaids were named Bianca & Summer, the cousins of Lana, Mallow & Lillie. When her children, Bianca & Summer turned 16, they were permitted to see the open seas & she would encounter a new world; a world of humans."

Summer & Bianca's Mother in The Mermaid Princess: Holly [age 36]
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

As for what mermaid village in the Pacific Ocean they're from, I'm working on it. Also, before they leave to see the open seas, she would be given a crystal or Pearl. So that way would keep in touch with their mother & call her anything comes up.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Project Status:
Project Started April 15, 2021  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2022 7:23 pm
= Role Project 1 4: Under Construction
I added the Mermaid & Merman Versions of Luxord, Vexen, Eraqus to the Roles section. In the Mermaid Princess RP, Luxord, Vexen, Eraqus are not Keyblade Wielders but Luxord, Vexen, Eraqus are Merman & are the cousins of Kairi, Namine & Xion who are born in the Atlantic Ocean instead,
Also in the RP, Luxord, Vexen are real people instead of Nobodies. These mermen would not be part of any undersea kingdoms either.

Eraqus (Not a Keyblade Master in this RP Version) = forgiving, kind, caring, relaxed, calm, responsible
Merman = Left, Human = Right
User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Luxord (not a Nobody & Keyblade Wielder in this RP Version but a real person) = upbeat, adventurous, kind, cool & level-headed
Merman = Left, Human = Right
User Image User Image

??  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2022 9:49 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
The Mermaid Princess

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff