Miss Shadow Night

Fashionable Gaian

26,315 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2023 7:26 am
Miss Shadow Night
Since: 2015. Just an add on I got hack after a year that I made my account so miss shadow is main account that I use and I do have spare account because who knows hacking is serious tho. Of course not fun at all lost my items and even my platinums that I had. So yea just message me here if anything for chat or something.
Hobbies: reading, games, and shopping.

I hope to enjoy the fun here. I am just taking my time to think of the characters that I am thinking of doing. I do still have a life so I maybe on and off at times.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2023 8:54 am
checks here, I read up on this person, she was in another guild, mm, not sure =)

we'll get back to you xd  

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2023 9:05 am
Queentintin
checks here, I read up on this person, she was in another guild, mm, not sure =)

we'll get back to you xd

Thanks, queenie.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2023 11:01 am
Miss Shadow Night
White Mage Rose
Miss Shadow Night
Hi there! I am sorry if I am in this guild or not but I hope to join into the guild for fun. I was busy with life so I haven’t had the time yet to come back into gaiaonline in awhile and now wanting to join in this guild to role play. Missing the fun. If I have not invited to this group please invite me in. Sorry for the pop comment like this, but am looking for somewhere or role play.

From,
Miss Shadow Night heart

welcome to the guild 3nodding

Thank you so much! Inviting me. I will be doing a character soon but it is hard to think of a character or characters when there are lots of them.

just take your time , one will come to you wink  

White Mage Rose

Crew

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2023 4:28 pm
Miss Shadow Night
Miss Shadow Night
Since: 2015. Just an add on I got hack after a year that I made my account so miss shadow is main account that I use and I do have spare account because who knows hacking is serious tho. Of course not fun at all lost my items and even my platinums that I had. So yea just message me here if anything for chat or something.

I hope to enjoy the fun here. I am just taking my time to think of the characters that I am thinking of doing. I do still have a life so I maybe on and off at times.

Just go with Princesses or mermaids, think you'll be fine, but with what CrysBalfast had started, not anything funny, or evilish or bad , all good here , just about love, and ok welcome =)  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2023 5:26 pm
Queentintin
Miss Shadow Night
Miss Shadow Night

Just go with Princesses or mermaids, think you'll be fine, but with what CrysBalfast had started, not anything funny, or evilish or bad , all good here , just about love, and ok welcome =)

Okay I will start on bio of characters tonight and into tomorrow.  

Miss Shadow Night

Fashionable Gaian

26,315 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2023 5:51 pm
Miss Shadow Night
Queentintin
Miss Shadow Night
Miss Shadow Night

Okay I will start on bio of characters tonight and into tomorrow.

alright ,sounds great =)  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2023 12:22 pm
1. Kanna Kakimari
2. I've been on Gaia for over a month
3. Collecting and playing Yugioh and creating my own Yugioh cards
4. I'm not optimistic about the music, as long as I can get my grove on, I can dig it

As long as the profiles are not complex, I'll be fine, but it will take some time  

Kanna Kakimari

Blessed Sex Symbol

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2023 1:06 pm
Kanna Kakimari
1. Kanna Kakimari
4. I'm not optimistic about the music, as long as I can get my grove on, I can dig it

As long as the profiles are not complex, I'll be fine, but it will take some time

Nice... to meet you, Kanna.
I apologize for the Laptop...'s old interference as it uses an obsolete 8GB RAM. So my replies will be slow as I am away on a trip and due to the Laptop's slowdown caused by the low processing speed & power, but I should have a Clear Transmission on the PC when I return.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2023 9:16 am
Kanna Kakimari
1. Kanna Kakimari

Hi welcome, I was searching your choice of avi clothing, lol g-strings , inventive =) so you own your own guild too, that's good, nice to meet you, have fun ^.^
that is a pretty cool item though, I own a few Punishing luxuria items, learned something there xd  

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
The Mermaid Princess

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash