Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kells Wolves

Back to Guilds

Tags: wolf, wolves, kells, breedables, Roleplay 

Reply [Pack] Hornfels Hollow (Bluestone)
[PRP - Fall] A Walk to Remember (Evening Storm x Fell Field)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kyrieko
Crew

Hilarious Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2019 10:42 pm
User Image

She watched another of the leaves fall to the ground, the colors once vibrant like a setting sun. Now, they seemed to be growing duller as the weather began to cool even more. Her own fur was getting fluffier! Something that was a new experience for the chocolate female! She had never spent a winter in the mountains, tending to stick to the warmer climate most of her life. But this was different! She had been staying with this pack of wolves, watching their ways and learning what life was like when you belonged to such a group.

They were like one big family! Even the newer wolves that she had glimpsed were treated as if they had always been there.

She had been treated like this had always been her home! Not the forest she remembered. This felt more... real.

As yet another leaf fluttered to the ground, Evening Storm couldn't stay bundled up any longer. She wanted to learn. To explore! See what all this pack had to offer! And since she had that itch to get out and move around, she decided that learning what all was considered the pack's territory was a good place to start for the day!

But first, she'd need a guide. A pack member to show her around. And keep an eye on her. For she was still new, and not quite sure what she wanted yet. However the more she learned about their way of life, the more she felt her heart sing with the Hornfels Hollow!

Movement caught her eye, and like a bug drawn to light, Evie was bounding off towards a familiar wolf! One who she had yet to make warm up to her yet. And, okay, she may have enjoyed teasing the poor wolf a little too much.

"Feeeell Field!" She sang out, almost tackling him but managing to slide on her rump just short of the male. "Fell! Fell! I'm so booored. Will you show me the pack's lands? I want to learn what all is considered 'home'! So I don't wander somewhere I shouldn't." She gave him the most innocent puppy dog face she could manage. "Pleeeease?!"

FitzRoyal
4laugh

PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2019 6:05 pm
User Image

Fell Field was, to say the least, disgruntled with all the changes in the pack. Newcomers from everywhere were flooding in this fall and the male's anxiety was spiking every second day. They were strangers. They were not family. As much as Fell loved his alpha and his family, he just couldn't comprehend how they were okay with this. And not just a few had arrived. Enough that, if they wanted, they could take down Frost and destroy the pack no matter what Fell did. It tied the young wolf in knots as he tried to keep a keen eye on them all. New males, new females, his stranger of a grandfather -- all of it just spelled out disaster.

Needless to say, Fell spent most of his free time running the territory lines. When asked, he told his family that he was merely reinforcing the territory markers, but really he needed to work off his stress and be in motion. It didn't hurt that since he was out there most of the time, he would be the first one to know of any betrayals. Because, of course, the young male was positive that would happen.

Today, the temperature was brisk, though he barely paid attention to the weather or how the leaves were falling or that his fluffy coat had started to come in. No, he was absorbed in his thoughts. Or he was till a blur of brown flashed to a stop before him. He barely restrained a yelp of surprise. Though his whole body locked up as he stiffened. Oh no, it's Evie. A newcomer...albeit she was not the newest of newcomers. She'd been the first, a new addition at the end of spring. Which had given Fell a few months to assess and judge her. Though he tended to not get close since she seemed to have boundless energy....and somehow, still a mystery to him, he always seemed to come out on the losing end whenever they bantered. Or more like she bantered. Fell wasn't sure what he did but it definitely wasn't bantering.

Relaxing slightly, the young wolf slowly eased a pace back to give himself some room. "Pack lands? You? You want to learn the boundaries?" Stalling, Fell tried to think of any excuse to get himself out of showing her their lands. Nothing came to him. There was literally nothing he could think of to get out of this, especially since he was just about to head out and do exactly as she was asking. And for some reason, that look she was giving him....well, it was interesting, that's all.

"F - fine. I'll show you. But you'll need to keep up, I'm not slowing for you." With that Fell Field bounded into motion, full on sprinting into the trees. Let her try and keep up...like he'd show her their boundaries, hah.

Kyrieko

FitzRoyal
Crew

Distinct Regular

Kyrieko
Crew

Hilarious Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2019 4:04 pm
Okay, so there may have been a glint of amusement in her gaze when she noticed how Fell Field locked up and froze for a moment. To be fair, Evie wasn't the smallest of wolves. She rather rivaled some of the larger males in size and having a large chocolate blur rush at you was probably a little intimidating. But did any of this cross the chocolate females mind?

Not a chance.

"Well, I figure that if I keep hanging around here longer, I wouldn't want to get anyone in trouble for wandering where I wasn't supposed to so... yeah! I want to learn to pack lands!" She babbled happily, tail wagging. At least he was talking to her!

Truthfully, she really did like it here. It felt more like home than anywhere else had. While a part of her still yearned to find her family, just to know if there were alive, she had felt that tiny part of her make a connection here that refused to let go. This... could be her home. But she had to learn more about it! Because Frost Shatter had been so generous in letting her stay. And Marble for introducing her to the alpha. Even Fell Field had done his part. And for some reason... she did enjoy teasing him the most. Occasionally, enjoyed his company too. When he allowed it.

Evie was also aware there had been a sudden influx of new wolves to the territory. She couldn't help but wonder if he blamed her for that?

"Ha ha! Run as fast as you can then~" She snickered, eyes lighting up with the challenge. Off he want. Like her game of tag with Fen Mire...

Evie took off, paws thudding against the ground as she gained some speed and found her grove. This... was fun! And, of course, there had to be an extra bit of spice added in. For flavor and all that. So when she was close enough, she tried to get a tug in on Fell Field's tail. Because nope! It was not that easy to lose her, sorry!

FitzRoyal

PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2019 12:45 pm
Fell thought he was doing pretty damn well, all four of his feet had found the familiar rhythm as he galloped away from the den and further into the pack lands. Trees whizzed by, rocks and sticks crunching beneath his paws. Easy - She'll never be ab-. Fell almost... fell! The she-wolf, not only was she right behind him, she was going to bite his tail! Distracted, and fearing that his gorgeous tail was going to be gnawed on, he tripped right out of his run and into a purely defensive stance, which looked more like him tucking tail and twirling in a few circles before coming to an ungainly halt. Eyes wide in surprise, he totally forgot that he had a mouth full of giant teeth, and instead of snarling at her, all he could do was look at her kind of bewildered. "Were....were you going to bite me!?"

Kyrieko

FitzRoyal
Crew

Distinct Regular

Kyrieko
Crew

Hilarious Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2020 12:10 pm
It was actually quite nice getting the chance to stretch her legs out a bit, the exhilarating feeling of a chase coursing through her veins. This was almost as good as a hunt. But better since she didn't have to try and bring down an elk. Instead, she just had to try and best Fell Field. Who was suddenly whirling around like a mini blizzard. Evie found herself surprised by the sudden change in the male's headlong run, her own paws slamming on the breaks and almost toppling over. But she managed to remain upright.

The chocolate wolf blinked owlishly at Fell Field, sitting on her haunches (where she'd wound up when stopping suddenly) and then snorting in amusement at him.

"Bite you?!" Evie laughed, shaking herself before standing again, tail wagging. "I was just gonna tug your tail a little." She said innocently enough. "You know, like a game of tag?" Hadn't he ever played that game before?

FitzRoyal

[Pack] Hornfels Hollow (Bluestone)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff