Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kells Wolves

Back to Guilds

Tags: wolf, wolves, kells, breedables, Roleplay 

Reply [Pack] Hornfels Hollow (Bluestone)
[FIN-Sum] Strangers Passing (Abyss x Shade in Total Dark) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FitzRoyal
Crew

Distinct Regular

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2019 9:13 pm
"You don't accept that I am male?" Abyss' ground out through clenched teeth. He had been wrong, maybe Shade would be a problem.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2019 9:27 pm
"What!? No! I don't care if you are male, though I gotta say I don't understand it, But - " Shade hurried on as golden eyes stared daggers at him, "- that doesn't mean you can't tell me more. I don't accept your whole, get out of my face attitude. I'm not done here, and neither are you! You don't get to spring that on me and then disappear leaving me this perplexed. No, you are being unfair, and so help me, I will follow you forever, whether you like it or not, until you apologize for that, that, sh*t you just pulled on me!" The shrill edge had turned to full on yelling by the time Shade had finished. This was the first time since puphood that the wolf had screamed this loud, but also the first time he'd had such a scare. The forest echo'd into silence as his words faded away, all other creature's quiet in the night. Even the crickets seemed to have stopped chirping.  

FitzRoyal
Crew

Distinct Regular

FitzRoyal
Crew

Distinct Regular

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2019 9:32 pm
Well Shade in Total Darkness had more pluck than Abyss had given him credit for. Admirable certainly, and although he spouted pretty words, they held little meaning to Abyss. He doubted that once the little male thought things through he'd still be of the same mind as he was now. With a snort of dry amusement, the golden eyes once more roved over the little black and white wolf. Then, in one swift movement, Gaze into the Abyss turned on point, and started his ground eating trot in the direction he'd been headed before he'd been so outrageously sidetracked.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2019 9:41 pm
Shade could feel his jaw drop in amazement as the wolf turned and set off in a trot without so much as another word. Right after Shade had told him exactly what had been on his mind. Rude once again! But he must be crazy if he thinks I'm going to let him get away with it. Blue eyes flashing in determination, the little wolf set out in the same path as the larger wolf. His strides were not as large and his pace was not as quick, but he was sure that his nose would help him find his target. "I will follow you forever until you apologize, those were my exact words and I shan't forget them Abyss," muttered Shade as he set forth into Total Darkness.  

FitzRoyal
Crew

Distinct Regular

[Pack] Hornfels Hollow (Bluestone)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out