Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Porcelain Pinch

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2019 4:33 pm
User Name: Porcelain Pinch
Wolf Name: Whirling heat
Old or New Blood: New
Desired Rank: Storm chaser
Personality: Whirl can be a bit of a spitfire. He really struggles with holding his temper and is quick to state what is on his mind. However; he is mainly bark with no bite. Whirl is a nervous wolf who tends to backpedal from a fight and is also superstitious in nature. When talking to those that he's close to he is affable, and very playful.
History: Going to plot out with the other twin owner!
Questing or Existing: Existing!

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2019 1:25 am
Now that Catch Fire is official, I would love rp between old and new members alike!

User Image

This I/T is still accepting new members!  

DaerilS

Liberal Codger

Keantha

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2020 11:14 am
Forgot to put in the pups that came with Chaser!

User Name: Keantha
Wolf Name: Fire Storm
Old or New Blood: while she's an adult now, she would have been brought into the pack as a barely weaned pup with her twin and their father Firechaser.
Desired Rank: Claw
Personality: Aggressive by nature, Stormy as she is called has the fire burning deep in her soul, a wildfire that is. She cares only for her twin Ember, their father, and her pack. The rest of the world could burn and she'd dance in the flames. It's not that she's evil, she just cares for what is hers.
History: A product of an ill-advised tryst, Stormy and Ember were quickly taken from their mother when Chaser realized that the female and her 'mate' were truly wicked. Wanting to give his pups a better chance he tried to take all thee little ones, but when the youngest woke to cry for her mother, he had to take the two he was able too and run. Stormy has no memories of her mother or other sibling, only Ember and Chaser. She loves them wholeheartedly.
Questing or Existing: Very much existing.

DaerilS

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2020 2:02 am
Keantha
Forgot to put in the pups that came with Chaser!

User Name: Keantha
Wolf Name: Fire Storm
Old or New Blood: while she's an adult now, she would have been brought into the pack as a barely weaned pup with her twin and their father Firechaser.
Desired Rank: Claw
Personality: Aggressive by nature, Stormy as she is called has the fire burning deep in her soul, a wildfire that is. She cares only for her twin Ember, their father, and her pack. The rest of the world could burn and she'd dance in the flames. It's not that she's evil, she just cares for what is hers.
History: A product of an ill-advised tryst, Stormy and Ember were quickly taken from their mother when Chaser realized that the female and her 'mate' were truly wicked. Wanting to give his pups a better chance he tried to take all thee little ones, but when the youngest woke to cry for her mother, he had to take the two he was able too and run. Stormy has no memories of her mother or other sibling, only Ember and Chaser. She loves them wholeheartedly.
Questing or Existing: Very much existing.

Approved!

And directed all around...
Adding new information and updating things -slowly- on the front page. I'll make another post once things are all set in stone. Also looking for rp if anyone is game between members.
Pack applications will be opening next month and I'm aiming to submit the Fire Bringers.  

DaerilS

Liberal Codger

DaerilS

Liberal Codger

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2020 6:20 am
News!

So! Front page has been updated to include more information about the history of the pack, various cultural aspects, and new ranks/rp perks.

• Top Ranks are RP rewarded ranks with higher authority within the pack. Consider them the managers of whatever position they are instructing. The requirements to apply are to be determined.
• New Ranks include: Storyteller [2 wolves], Nanny [1 wolf], The First [1 Ethereal born under Pyxis], and Warden of the First [1 wolf]
• For those of you who already have accepted members: If you want to transfer your character from one rank to another, now is your chance! Once the pack is accepted, your character will be locked for the time being. They may be able to change rank in the future, but I will need to determine the circumstances in which that would be allowed.
If you would like to do so, please post this code below
[b]Wolf Name[/b]:
[b]Current Rank[/b]:
[b]Desired Rank:[/b]

• There are new cultural practices and customs to add context and flavor to the Fire Bringer pack.
• Illnesses are also something to consider for your wolf; they live in a smokey enclosed space with some but not perfect ventilation.
• There is now a Missing and In Memoriam list: if your wolf is preexisting and had someone either die or go missing during the raid please indicate below. This is mostly for RP flair, but if your character new them so did all preexisting citizens of the pack. Please provide a name and what they were to your wolf, if they were related and how so, and if they had any known rank in the pack. If you have any questions feel free to consult me. Keep in mind missing wolves are considered to be particularly sad for the Fire Bringers for if their bodies were never recovered and given to the Flame, they are thought to become ghosts.

Also, since the pack traditionally was a family group, I'm looking to plot out some family members for Catch Fire and Last Ash. If anyone wants to plot/throw around ideas I'm all for it, just post below! Aunts, uncles, extended family, siblings, all are welcome and I'd rather these characters develop with someone else's imagination than them remaining background fluff. I personally am not a strong writer and don't find rping with myself all that fun. I'd much rather bounce ideas/plots/stories around with other people!

So if you'd like to come up with some designs with my help I'm all for it, you can also provide your own concepts. I have provided free lines and a photoshop file pinned in the #art tag on the Discord if you need a reference sheet provided, but feel free to use any you've found elsewhere or made yourself. For reference, Trial by Fire is the previous Chief. He died in the attack but was already of some age [11yrs] while his mate Origin Story's [8yrs] body was never recovered and is currently missing. They had three litters, the first of which Catch Fire [5yrs] and Last Ash were born, along with a sister named Theft of Fire(whose design and story are available) who is also missing. They had two other litters who'd be three years and one year of age. Aunts, uncles, cousins, grandparents are all open as well.This will also be a way for the pack to count both the living and the dead.

This family invitation is open to anyone.
Unrelated preexisting pack members are also desirable and welcome!
As are, of course, completely new members! heart

[OOC] Pack & Plot Recruitment

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces