Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

magnadearel

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2019 6:33 pm
houllow

User Image

Today had been the best day in..... well a very long time. Killakeeth allowed herself the leisure of slowly waking, sinking back to slowly surface again. She knew she'd flown well and her clutch would be stellar. The Weyr seemed quieter too, which had allowed the lazy gold to sleep late into the afternoon. Killakeeth slowly opened an eye to eye the sun that would only be showing for a couple more hours.

She was in her own wallow of sand. Which was good as the large gold hated squeezing into someone else's wallow with them. Though she didn't sense her mate curled up next to her. Had he returned home already then? Pah they always seemed to up and leave so quickly after the flight.

Killakeeth turned her attention to her rider. A quick sense and the gold knew her rider wasn't at home with her own chosen winner. That meant she was somewhere else. She could sense the redhead waking and sent her love. Seems someone has the wandering foot. Did you enjoy yourself as much as I did? Killakeeth let the smug color her tone.

I think I did. Did you end up at your wallow? The dragon let her rider feel her rolling in her sand pit that she'd carefully crafted. Good. Don't know when I'll be home, don't wait up for me. Killakeeth sent her agreement and shifted to her side debating what she wanted to do at the moment.

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2019 7:03 pm
For all intents and purposes, Teth was glowing. While it was common knowledge and downright impossible for a dragon other than a gold or green to glow it certainly didn't stop the brightness of the brown's mood; he was practically beaming as he took down another wherry. The flock was scattered as he managed to gather the fallen beast in his mouth before getting the other with his claw - it was important that there was plenty. It didn't matter that F'ell would be getting a lecture for his dragon's unorthodox devouring, since the beloved brown had more on his mind.

For the first time ever, Teth had won a gold flight. It was weird to think of it as the "first", meaning he assumed there would be more wins in the future, but to be honest he wasn't thinking that far ahead. For right now he thought that a certain gold who'd he'd spent a lovely dawn with might be hungry - and maybe he should bring the food to her! F'ell had always said that eating in bed was nice (F'ell might also be lazy) and since Killakeeth was going to be making babies inside of herself she might want to not move.

Trotting happily back to the wallow he'd vacated just a short bit before, Teth gave a loud wave of welcome to the gold who was (unfortunately) stuck with him for the next long while. Good morning!!! Good morning to you, I brought you food!!!

magnadearel

houllow

Sparkly Decorator

magnadearel

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2019 7:53 pm
houllow

She wasn't left alone for long though. Killakeeth lifted her head from her paw as the brown trotted back. It seemed her earlier judgement was off about him. Hello there Teth. Technically it is late afternoon, she rumbled with amusement. This is a nice surprise. Tell me what you have brought. I'l be sure my rider doesn't know.

Her mouth salivated in anticipation. She liked nothing better than eating. Except sleeping, which wasn't far away. She loved to eat then sleep too. In fact her whole life revolved around things she found enjoyable. Killakeeth sat up. Mainly to get her treat, but also to make room in the wallow for her mate.

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2019 8:29 pm
Teth rumbled happily as he slid in next to Killakeeth, depositing the wherry from his jaws in front of her. It was a good-sized beast, and it had been a clean kill. The one in his claws was also dropped, just in case she was extra hungry while making all those babies, and he nuzzled up against the queen. Mine always says morning!!! to me when I wake up, so I wanted to do the same!! I hope these are okay for you? He'd already eaten when he first woke up and so he didn't feel the need to take the offerings for himself.

You look so pretty. It was an honest statement with nothing more behind it - Teth did think Killakeeth was pretty. She was bigger than him which was also a very nice bonus; being a massive brown made life rather difficult sometimes when it came to cuddling with partners after a flight. Not that Teth had a lot of experience in that field, apart from spending time with his brother or a long distant blue he'd once loved.

magnadearel

houllow

Sparkly Decorator

magnadearel

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2019 10:50 pm
houllow

The gold laughed as he explained. Well I suppose that makes as much sense as it does, and that's good enough for me! Killakeeth wasn't shy about food. She eagerly dove into the deposited wherry, and hummed with enjoyment as she took big bites. It didn't take long for the wherry and any trace of it to vanish down her gullet. Killakeeth licked her chopped and reminded herself to bathe in the ocean to wash any trace from her muzzle.

Thank you. That was delicious Teth! You must have picked the best bird for me. Aren't you going to eat that other one though? She hummed as he settled in with her. She leaned against him, not her full weight, despite being a large brown, she'd still probably squish him if she did. The gold did feel comfortable though leaning some on him and she draped a wing over his back.

Her eyes whirled a contented blue at the compliment. Thank you Teth.

[IC RP] Western Weyr

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games