xxxxxxxxi█ Predominately female
xxexxxHEIGHT/WEIGHTxx
xxxnxxxxx█ 5’11” & 167 lbs
xxxxxxORIENTATIONxx
xxxxxxxxx█ Blank
xxxxxxOCCUPATIONxx
xxxxxxxxx█ Ander’s Hellhound

xxxxxxPERSONALITYxx
xxxxxxxxx█ Eden takes her duties seriously and maybe a bit too seriously. Considering her top position as a prince’s hellhound, she has adopted a secretary-like attitude. Talking business while on the job, finding her time valuable and one that shouldn’t be dwindled on meaningless tasks, and putting her master’s needs above her own. She strictly follows a schedule and can grow frustrated when a flaw threatens to throw her well planned planner out the window. Eden aims for “perfection” while out and about, sometimes this entices others to think she is something of a stick in the mud. Ms.Drish’s attitude changes when she is alone with the other hounds (or those close to her) while in a more secured area. Either she is whines about her day, the troubles experienced, or nitpicks something about Anders. Granted, Eden may say something regrettable while she is sipping on a fruity cocktail. Unfortunately for her, she tends to not recall much of anything while under the influence.
xxxxxxA TYPICAL DAYxx
xxxxxxxxx█ Following whatever Anders wishes of me. Either I am close by his side, sitting in his shadow, or executing my task as perfectly as possible.
xxxxxxSPECIAL ABILITIESxx
xxxxxxxxxHellhound Physiology
Lie Detection
Hellhound Form
User Image

xxxxxxLIKESxx
xxxxxxxxx█ Cocktails
xxxxxxxxx█ Following through a perfect schedule
xxxxxxxxx█ Clean & Proper Appearance
xxxxxxxxx█ Home
xxxxxxxxx█ Letting Loose after a hard day at work
xxxxxxDISLIKESxx