11,725 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2019 10:03 am
Username: Katsura Zanshin
Who are you entering for: Female
Wolf's name: Flying Spirit
Personality: Flying Spirit is aptly named; ever since she was a pup she wouldn't slow down for anybody. Walk? She'd rather fly... or close enough to it: rushing through the world, leaping over obstacles. Nothing slows Spirit down for long. And she values freedom above all else.

Spirit loves bird watching, always slightly envious that they could reach places she never could. She never begrudges them, however, since all in all Spirit is a kind, generous sort...if you can hold her down long enough for a conversation.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2019 5:09 pm
Username: Alanna the Pirate Queen
Who are you entering for: Female
Wolf's name: Sandstorm at Dawn (if this isn't allowed, Dawn Sandstorm is also fine)
Personality: Sandstorm at Dawn is an adrenaline junkie. With her head in the clouds and her heart set on the horizon, this she-wolf has no boundaries when it comes to exploration. She wishes to see every corner of their world; every inch that her paws can take her. Not only that, Dawn is sleek and fleet-footed. In fact, she claims that she is the fastest in the land! Don't believe her? Challenge her to a race! She will become nothing more than a streak of color through the trees in the blink of an eye. As a traveler, she loves to pick up stories and visit friendly packs. In fact, if they develop a relationship, Dawn would always be happy to carry messages or goods between packs if they will provide her with a good meal and a warm place to sleep whenever she visits!

(I'd love to have dice-game type rps with people for her races!)

Username: Alanna the Pirate Queen
Who are you entering for: Male
Wolf's name: Magpie
Personality: This wolf wasn't always called Magpie, but it's the name he goes by now. That's what everyone calls him anyway. When Maggy's around, don't take your eyes off your things for one second. He'll have you missing everything from your jewelry to your dye kit, to the entire deer you just hunted down, if you aren't careful! The king of thieves, Magpie is a bit of a hoarder and loves to give other wolves a hard time. If you're missing something, just ask around until you find his den... Maggy may just have your lost item, and he'll return it to you! ... for a price.  

Alanna the Pirate Queen

Feral Vampire

Kellswolves
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2019 6:02 pm
exclaim This event is now closed!

Winners will be posted shortly. Thank you all for entering!  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2019 6:55 pm
Contest Winners

Winner of the male wolf is Owlsomniac!
    I am excited to see if Thorn Eye can make some long lasting friends in these woods! He sounds a little rough around the edges, but I am sure with time he could soften up to the idea of companionship!

Owlsomniac

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Winner of the female wolf is MangoMeow!
    Bright Talon sounds like such a character! I wonder what life will be like for her now that she knows she is a proper wolf? I am excited to see her grow into her own!

MangoMeow

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kellswolves
Captain

Kellswolves
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2019 7:04 pm
Bonus

Alanna the Pirate Queen. I fell in love with your entry for Sandstorm at Drawn, so I want to offer you a semi custom slot to create her to your own liking! Please PM Pandorus Sphinx with your semi-custom information so I can get this lovely lady made real for you!

Alanna the Pirate Queen

Wolf Custom
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Stage:[/b] (Puppy/Adult)
[b]Expression:[/b] (Default or alt)
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Parents:[/b] (If any)
[b]Offspring:[/b] (if any)
[b]Description:[/b]
[b]Reference Image(s), if applicable:[/b]
[b]Dye(s)[/b]: (If any)
[b]Items[/b]: (Pre-made only)