Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2019 12:17 pm
User Image

They had been an interesting pairing from the beginning, given the fact he was quite a bit older than her, but he made her happy and she him, so what did it matter the difference in age?

Imrahil stood close by Thalea, his pink gaze watching her as she looked about from their rocky ledge overlooking the area. Turning her purple gaze towards him she gave him a bright smile that didn't quite reach her eyes. She had been thinking of her mother lately and it had her in a slight slump.

Maybe socializing would help her. "Come, let's go for a walk." Giving her a nudge he moved the female from her spot and ushered her into a slow walk.

"Where are we going?" She asked softly.

"Just around, we haven't taken a stroll in a while." He figured it would do her some good.

I Lady Kiya I

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2019 3:45 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Bevroren Heuvel and Iksagyarjerit were wondering about as their usual routine. Not really a care in the world, Bevroren couldn't have been happier. He looked to the lioness beside him and smiled, how could he get so lucky. No matter, it was something he didn't want to question too much. Today seemed like any perfect day in the pride they called home.

Before too long, he noticed another pair walking about. They were coming straight at them. Curiosity kept him going in the same direction they had been. Nothing wrong with a morning meet and greet, right?

----

Iksagyarjerit had her head down, so she had not notice the other couple. She was too busy noting all the plants and things they were walking by. She wanted to get better at identifying things, so she could help Bevroren out from time to time. Though it was probably best if she stuck to looking after cubs.

She just wanted to help him and be part of what he liked. Maybe she was being more insecure than she had original thought. Who knew?! It was still something she wanted to do, regardless. She wanted to be useful

I Lady Kiya I
Crew

Obsessive Fairy

[IC] Dov'Strunmah Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas