Welcome to Gaia! ::

Drama world(king and queen)

Back to Guilds

This guild is for RPing, talking..anything! 

Reply Drama!(Rping)
[$] Dawning Shadows Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2019 7:44 pm
Remus blushed deeply when he said he'd give him a smooch in their room. When he said it was candy he just cleared his throat and ate his food. "Oh okay. Yeah I will then. I'm sure they would have been okay if you said you didn't care for sweets. Though professor Sova probably would have told you to get some chocolate for me then." He chuckled.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2019 7:59 pm
Erik didn't miss the blush, his own cheecks tinging red a bit as he realized what he'd said aloud. "Ah, well...really? My father taught me to never turn down a kindness, gift receiving or voluntary help. So I really didn't know what to do." He ate some more of his food. "Um, Remus...does the way I talk...bother you? I tend to speak with instinct over thought, which I know is bad. Luckily, it's gotten me out of trouble more than in..." He looked over at Remus. "So...if I say something that could lead to...misunderstandings, can you please tell me?"  

ShadowEternal
Vice Captain

Familiar Shapeshifter

9,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2019 8:06 pm
"Your father is probably a wiser man than I am. I would trust his advise." So Erik had notice him blush. He had really wished it had gone unnoticed. "I don't mind. I'm still getting use to have anyone to talk to. If I misunderstand you it's more likely because of me and not realizing what people really mean when they say things."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2019 6:53 pm
Erik nodded his head, focusing on eating for a few minutes. When his plate was half-cleared, he spoke up again. "Well...it's not like I'm against it. I don't really have any reservations on who I date. But at the same time, if someone says I make them happy...I tend to not turn them down, in hopes that I can give back to them." He chuckled. "I know that sounds bad, but I have a point. I think." He smiled at Remus. "This world is so new to me and I'm just...drowning in all of it, happily. I can't just sink, though. Learning to swim is a must if I want to stay in this wonderful world. So if...WHEN I can easily keep my head above the waters of this magical paradise, you still feel the same way, tell me. It'd make me more than happy, to return the joys you've shared with me. Okay?"  

ShadowEternal
Vice Captain

Familiar Shapeshifter

9,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2019 7:50 pm
Remus nearly checked on his food when Erik spoke up again. He wasn't expecting any of that. He replayed his words in his head. He was sure he hadn't said anything about a crush on him. "Don't worry. I will try to get my crush under control." He told him softly. "You really wouldn't want to date me if you really knew me. But I still really want to be your friend."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2019 8:36 pm
Erik had to stop himself from laughing. "You're wondering if you said anything about liking me, you didn't. Your body language gave you away." He rubbed the back of his head. "You don't have to get it under control, I told you, I'm fine with it." He then gave a gentle smile. "Just hearing you warning me tells me you're my friend. But I'll bear that in mind."  

ShadowEternal
Vice Captain

Familiar Shapeshifter

9,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2019 8:51 pm
"I know you said that and it is very nice of you. But you don't know me." Remus quickly stood up. "I need to get some work done. I slept so much today." He strode quickly out of the dining hall. He went into the library to disappear into the stacks hoping Erik wouldn't find him there.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2019 2:20 pm
"Okay. Bye Remus! See you later!" Erik continued eating, not leaving until he was done. Afterwards, he returned to their room. He changed into his uniform, glad that it was so comfortable. Though he felt a bit odd on his cloak. Each student wore a cloak identifying what magic branch they belonged to. Since his specialty was Life Magic, his cloak had the Tree of Life emblazoned upon it. It's not like having a different cloak from others really mattered, it just help students learn what their classmates could do in case they were curious or needed their help. "Guess I better to class..."

He had an excuse for missing his morning classes and only had to make sure to attend his afternoon sessions. He introduced himself to the teacher and then greeted his classmates, before taking a seat. This class was magic history and mainly had younger kids around the age of 10 there. The kids were clearly bored, probably having learned this from their families, but Erik was still having fun since all of this was brand new to him.  

ShadowEternal
Vice Captain

Familiar Shapeshifter

9,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2019 2:31 pm
Remus did throw himself into his work. He needed to find a curse or a treatment or something. Sometime soon. He knew there was no way he could date anyone in his current condition. And it definitely didn't help that tonight was the full moon. He knew it was not going to be good.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2019 3:42 pm
Erik didn't mind that his classes had him in a room full of kids. To him, it was better than having to study alone. Some of the kids even filled in blanks for him once a few of them realized that he wasn't even from a magic family and legit new. After class ended, they bombarded him with question about how he even managed to do things without magic. If not for his size, you'd think he was one of them.

He spent dinnertime being told about the different families the kids came from as he ate. He wondered where Remus went, but knew they only promised to eat together once a day.

After dinner, he returned to their room and got ready for bed. He looked out the window at the sky and noticed the full moon. "Wow...the moon looks so close from here! Is it because the school is on an elevated platform?"  

ShadowEternal
Vice Captain

Familiar Shapeshifter

9,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2019 6:16 pm
Remus made sure that he was out of the library and off to the private secure room he used for his transformations long before the moon rose. He placed the floor nervously scratching at his arms glancing out the window every now and then.

As the sky darkened he sat down trying to calm himself but, it wasn't working very well. He groaned as he felt the first moonbeams fall on him. His bones shifted craking and popping as his skeleton changed into a canine form. Once it was over he collapsed on the floor whimpering as he licked and bit at his legs trying to release the stress and emotional pain he felt.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2019 8:30 pm
Erik noticed Remus wasn't back yet and was worried about the other a bit. "Did he get into another one of his research dives?" He contemplated going to look for him, but decided against it. "If he's not back in the morning, I'll try to find him before class. He's a researcher and this is normal for him...right?" Getting into bed, he went to sleep. But since he was still worried about him, he had a bit of a nightmare where he was running around in the darkness, calling Remus' name.

The next morning, he would wake up tired with a bit of a headache. "...what time...?" Looking at the clock, he saw he had gotten up an hour earlier than normal. The sun was just started to peak up. "Hm. That gives me time to grab something out the cafeteria before I begin my search..."  

ShadowEternal
Vice Captain

Familiar Shapeshifter

9,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2019 9:03 pm
The night did not go well for Remus. He did manage to fall asleep for a little bit but, that was just filled with nightmares of Erik rejecting him even as a friend, calling him a monster. When the morning finally came Remus was exhausted. Changing back usually hurt less but, with last night going so horribly this didn't feel any better. Part of him just wanted to lay on the cool floor and try to find a moment of piece. He knew it wouldn't do him any good though so he pulled his cloack around himself and pushed himself off of the ground slowly making his way to the infirmary. Luckily the trip was short and the nurse was ready for his arrival helping him into a bed and giving him some medicine to help with the pain.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2019 2:58 pm
After getting dressed, Erik went down to the cafeteria and ordered a breakfast burrito to carry with him. He looked around as he ate, checking back in their room to give him time to finish eating, then the library, cafeteria again... He thought about checking a few classrooms, but without knowing Remus' schedule, how was he to know which one for the numerous ones in the school. "Ugh...I hope he's okay..."  

ShadowEternal
Vice Captain

Familiar Shapeshifter

9,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2019 4:54 pm
Remus realized he didn't give Erik any notification that he wasn't going to be back last night and now he wasn't sure when he would be back. He both hoped he was and wasn't concerned for him. If he was then it would mean he still carried about him. But he didn't want the other being upset. He quickled wrote him a note.

Erik,

Please don't be concerned. Last night I had something I needed to do. I ended up getting a little injuried nothing to bad honestly but, I will need yo spend at least the night in the infirmary. Hopefully I will be out of here tomorrow.

Remus

Remus tapped it and had it send itself off to Erik wherever he was right now.  
Drama!(Rping)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games