Welcome to Gaia! ::

World Wrestling Federation Guild

Back to Guilds

The oldest active wrestling federation on Gaia Online 

Tags: Wrestling, Roleplay, Roleplaying, Community, Wrestlemania 

Reply Octane Era Promo Archives (2017 - 2019)
New Sheriff in Town [Octane #15] Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mister Mirage

Super Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2019 5:23 pm
User Image

Stepping out from his custom '66 inspired Lincoln Continental, the Untamed Lion was immediately greeted with the presence of his sister, Luca Leone. He shifted his gaze away from her as he searched his coat pockets for his cigar lighter. "The guys ready?"

"Of course, I filled them in on the plan. They're all ready to go." The Blue Blossom stepped up to the car, opening the rear suicide driver-side door and retrieving the large gold belt, rechristened as the Power Heavyweight Championship only 24 hours ago. She brushed the the front plate of and handed the title off to her brother just as he finished lighting his cigar.

"Excellent!" Cyrus shifted the title onto his shoulder as he exhaled a puff of smoke. "I hope you've been paying close attention, this is how to topple a kingdom." Stepping away from his vehicle he made his way to the building. "Alright, it's showtime!" He quickly pulled open the door as soon as he approached it.

The door swung open revealing a beaten and downed security team, Raz and Axel standing over them. The High Octane was still repeatedly kicking a security guard in the stomach when they walked in. "Stupid a** rent a cops! Who you think you ********' with!?" He turned as Cyrus suddenly cleared his throat. "All clear! No more of Cart's worthless budget security!"

"I hope Cart can get his money back." The Lion stepped over the bodies, passing his brother without another word, and swiftly continued his way down the hallway. The rest of the family quickly followed closely behind him as he made his was to his destination, the General Manager's office. Cyrus didn't bother knocking as kicked open the door and stepped through.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2019 3:56 pm
Butler Trent is given the shock of his life as the door gets kicked open with a loud thud following it. It made him spill a cup of tea all over the floor that he had cleaned just a short moment ago!

Butler Trent: "Bloody Hell! What do you lot want?! Haven't you all caused enough trouble around here?! SECURITY! SE-CUR-I-TY!"

The Butler waits...but no security arrives. Might as well call in the army at this rate, maybe they would stand a better chance of maintaining order!

Butler Trent: "I can't wait for the coppers to lock you all up for all this! Look what you did to my floor!"

What a brave Butler, he is still willing to give Power a taste of his mind despite their numbers advantage.

Cartwright
Captain

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Mister Mirage

Super Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2019 5:47 pm
Blowing a puff of smoke into the Butler's face, Cyrus walked past him. "Excellent, you've got some fight in you today. I'll be sure to put that spunk to work!" He took a few short strides into the office, glancing around. The Lion spoke as proceeded to the desk. "Cops? This is America Trent, the cops have already been taken care of long before I pulled into the parking lot." He set the championship on the desk and carefully centered it before circling around the desk. "Tonight you'll learn the most important lesson of your life: Money and Power rule everything." Axel and Raz stepped into the room, shutting the door behind them. "I'm in charge now, and tonight, you work for me."

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2019 8:57 am
Butler Trent laughs as Cyrus tries to show dominance in this situation.

Butler Trent: "You and your poxy custom made title can get out of here while I re-clean the floor!"

This mad butler refuses to back-down!

Butler Trent: "You're not in charge, Cyrus! I don't work for you! I wouldn't even trust you to look after Titus Catering in the back, if the dude got sick, with your terrible pizza-based diet! I don't care how much money or power you think that you have, you can all get lost!"

JR: "We haven't seen such a rebellious Butler Trent for quite some time!"

King: "That's my boy! I wouldn't let a bunch of unemployed jocks tell me what to do either!"

Cartwright
Captain

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Mister Mirage

Super Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2019 12:06 pm
Setting his hat down near the belt, Cyrus finally sat down behind the desk. “Oh Trent, one way or another, you’ll be put to work. In fact, how about we start things off with a bang?!” Just then Axel’s hand would wrap around the Butler’s throat and the Atomic Monster would attempt to chokeslam the man through the closed door.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2019 3:43 pm
Butler Trent: "!!!"

The Butler has no chance to respond as Axel gets a tight grip around his throat. Before the man has a chance to think of anything, he is sent through the closed office door, landing on the outside floor with a thud and surrounded by the beaten security team!

JR: "THE BUTLER THROUGH THE DOOR! THE BUTLER THROUGH THE DOOR!"

King: "I guess Power doesn't want any more cleaning done tonight!"

Cartwright
Captain

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Mister Mirage

Super Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2019 5:17 pm
The Atomic Monster turned back to look at Cyrus with a questioning glance. The Untamed Lion gave him a nod. "Axel vs. Trent, falls count anywhere, and Raz might as well take care of the refereeing." He waved them away. "Have fun."

"You got it bro!" The High Octane turned to Axel. "Go ahead big guy, after you." The two followed after Butler Trent, shutting the door behind them...Not that there was any point to, seeing there was a huge hole through the door.

The Untamed Lion sat in silence for a moment, taking a glance around the office. "s**t, where did Luca get off to..."

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2019 2:21 pm
Poor Butler Trent is still in agony after being sent through the office door, lying on the floor as Axel and Raz stand over him, barely moving a muscle.

JR: "Cyrus can't be serious! Butler Trent is in no condition to compete in this unofficial match!"

King: "Those Power people are really starting to get on my nerves, JR! They can't do this to my boy Trent!"

Cartwright
Captain

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Mister Mirage

Super Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2019 2:28 pm
"Alright! Here's how it's going to work, I'm going to ask a question, and if I don't like the answer, then the big guy is going wail on yah! If I like the answer, then I'll end the match in Axel's favor. If you win, then you're free to go!" Raz stepped over and knelt beside Trent. "So, here's the Million dollar question: who do you work for?!"

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2019 2:37 pm
Butler Trent doesn't look encouraged by what Raz has to say. These are some screwy rules being announced! He opens his mouth, looking like he is going to play along with Power's silly game.

Butler Trent: "I work for the World Wrestling Federation Guild under General Manager Cartwright!"

The crowd cheers The Butler's bravery, who knows where this is coming from!

JR: "Where is this bravery coming from?!"

See, even JR is wondering about it.

King: "My boy Trent is very loyal! He's loyal to WWFG and to Cartwright for what they have done for him!"

Cartwright
Captain

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Mister Mirage

Super Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2019 3:08 pm
The High Octane nodded a moment and paused to look up at Axel. "The WWF and Cartwright, let's see it on the board!" Motioned to Cyrus who was visible through the broken door. "Nope!"

Axel walked over and bent over to pull Trent back to his feet, only to try and whip him right into the wall!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2019 2:38 pm
Butler Trent's back hits the wall with a thud, the poor guy slowly sliding down it to the floor as he absorbs the pain.

JR: "Maybe it would be smarter for Butler Trent to just say what Power want him to say!"

King: "And let them think that they actually have any power?! No way!"

Cartwright
Captain

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Mister Mirage

Super Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2019 3:21 pm
"Oooh, that looks like it hurts a lot!" The High Octane grimaces under his shades. "Alright, its round 2 and I have faith in you little buddy!" Raz holds his mic down towards Trent once again. "Who do you work for?!"

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:10 am
Butler Trent smirks as it looks like he already knows how to upset Raz.

Butler Trent: "I know you call yourself The High Octane, but it seems like you're so high that you've already forgotten my previous answer! Cartwright! CART-WRIGHT! C-A-R-T..."

Cartwright
Captain

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Mister Mirage

Super Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2019 8:01 pm
"Alright then buttercup, you just earned yourself some over time! Axel go ahead and tenderize him until I get tired of it!" Raz backed away from Butler Trent and motioned to the large man.

The Atomic Monster cracked his knuckles as he approached his victim. He would lift Trent up onto his feet and immediately looked to shove his giant mitt into the Butler’s gut, following up with a series of body blows!

Octane Era Promo Archives (2017 - 2019)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff