Welcome to Gaia! ::

▶▷ My Four Seasons ◁◀

Back to Guilds

The guild associated to My Four Seasons! 

Tags: mylittlepony, ponies, pone, myfourseasons 

Reply ▶ Roleplay
[PRP] snowprints [ pauk + armaros Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sesshy552

Vicious Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2019 5:56 pm
If Armaros heard anything the tail was saying, he didn't show it one bit. In fact his attention never once shifted to the yammering appendage, perhaps he was just used to his own tail's nonsense talking that he'd learned to just tune them out completely. Pauk on the other hand was harder to ignore. Especially considering he was trying to prove himself. "You said we had to meet again so I was just trying to do as you said. I would have gone further but the snow is too high, you know?" He glanced off towards the snowbank behind the draghoulie, but with a soft noise of thought he tilted his head and glanced off behind them. Perhaps he should have tried the other direction? No matter, he could always try that later on.

"Should I not try and be your friend? You seem interesting and I like to think we are similar enough that we could be friends. Am I wrong?" He had enough sense to look a bit sad at the thought and his tail grumbled something in it's same broken language. Yet Aros wasn't against pushing the large head with his back leg to shush it up. After all even someone who couldn't understand the tail could tell by the tone that it wasn't anything kind.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2019 7:54 pm
".....fft." There was a sound, a strange one, that filled the air. It was a noise Pauk hadn't heard in a very long time, or made in a very long time - a laugh. Or a snort, rather, as he was completely taken aback by the sheer earnest nature of this pony. Most would have given up or become aggressive at this point, walking away to avoid dealing with him further, but this little ghoulie seemed really intent on being with Pauk in one way or another. He couldn't find any fault with someone who had such intent and drive, but it was also so silly. The snort was followed by another before it turned into a sort of metallic laugh, one coming from a voice that was so unused to doing it. "Hnnenehhe."

It sounded weird, even weirder when his tail joined in, and the laughter lasted only for a moment.

"You're a strange one, Armaros. I will not be forgetting you any time soon." If Pauk chose to remember him then it was a big honor, not that the hybrid thought the stubborn pony would understand. The fact he'd even chosen to say his name aloud was a sign of commitment, no matter how small. "Just what about me makes you want to know me? Or for that matter, why is it working?"

Sesshy552

houllow

Sparkly Decorator

Sesshy552

Vicious Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2019 6:53 pm
Armaros pressed his ears back in surprise at the sudden sound. Not quite expecting such a thing from the stoic hybrid, yet as it persisted the ghoulie relaxed and felt a smile break across his face as he straightened his ears. He didn't know what exactly he'd done to change the mind of the other but he wasn't the type to question such occurrences. After all, Armaros wasn't the sort to look a gift horse in the mouth so instead he fell into his own soft chuckle. A noise that trailed off with Pauk's own as he tipped his head to the left, and then right at the words. Perhaps friends were an option. Such a confusing situation.

"What is it?" His words echoed his question and he tapped a toe on the snow as he was forced to think his answer through. "Well, hm.. I'm not sure exactly, maybe it's because you're out in the middle of the night in a snowstorm." He lifted his chin to peer up at the falling snow, his pale hair sliding off his face as his smile widened a bit before he turned his gaze back towards the other. "There are only a few reasons why someone would do that. It's curious." Shaking his pelt out he trotted closer a step or two, his tail dragging in the snow behind him. "Plus you're just.. interesting, I have never seen someone else like you. Is that okay?"

houllow

PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2019 7:13 pm
"I....do not like crowds. I have never been fond of large gathers ever since I was a small foal, and I dislike bright light. It hurts my eyes and causes me pain that is otherwise easily avoidable." It was always easy to answer honest questions and Pauk never minded doing them if they were for the right reasons. He didn't enjoy being a show pony for personal and baseless questions and so more often than not most were ignored; Armaros was consistently making an effort to get the hybrid to talk and thus Pauk felt a small reward was in order.

His wings flapped again to remove the thin blanket of snow that was attempting to resettle. At this rate it would be better if they actively removed themselves from outside rather than delaying the inevitable. The issue with that was Pauk didn't have a place to stay nor would he feel comfortable following a stranger to their place of residence; he liked his alone time all the time.

"As for there being another like me, it is highly probably. Ghoulies and dragons have long since intermingled and thus I am certain hundreds of foals are out there. Perhaps even third, fourth generations at this point. I am hardly unique in my appearance or my breeding." Pauk could say the most interesting thing about him would be his age but that was a detail he did not freely offer. Age and wisdom were the best teachers after all. "Was there anything else you like about me that makes you think we should be friends?" It sounded as though Pauk was fishing for compliments and, in a way, he was. Everypony liked having their egos boosted, right?

Sesshy552

houllow

Sparkly Decorator

Sesshy552

Vicious Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2019 8:46 pm
Armaros' ears flattened and he ducked his head at the gust of wind Pauk's wings summoned but unlike earlier he recovered easily from the small startle. Only flipping his bang out of his face so he could pay attention to the answers the hybrid was easily supplying. It was nice to not have to fill in the unknown with random; and often outlandish, ideas. But it also left him stumped. After all, when you know everything what else could you ask?

Yet near the end of Pauk's short speech Aros felt his brows knit together and he tipped his head. He had asked a question about friends but he was still stuck on that last bit so instead he interjected a quick, "Not unique?" before he shook out his fur and trotted forward to study the large hybrid. "Hn..." His eyes blinked in the subtle glow of his markings, his own dancing orbs only adding to the strange soft light dotting the snow around them. "Are you sure? I have been many places but have never seen someone like you before." Not quite moving out of the personal bubble he took a moment to step to the side and look at his wings and tail before finally feeling satisfied with his determination on the subject and stepping back. Though really only to make looking up at him easier.

"You are bright with wings and a grumpy tail, it is a perfect combination that not many have. A very unique Ghoulie, though.. if you don't think that word fits.. hmm.." Dropping his gaze and chin to studying the snow at their paws.. well paws and claws, Armaros soon made a noise like he'd found what he was looking for and quickly returned his gaze upwards. "Magnificent? Not many people can be that, my frie--ah," catching himself he quickly recovered trying to play it off like he hadn't called him his friend. "--Pauk. Just Pauk, yes."

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2019 3:55 pm
"I am hardly anything other than old. Everything you say about me has only come with my age and the time I have spent alive." Pauk could think back to his foalhood only a little, the many centuries ago period scattered like snowflakes. Some thoughts burned much brighter, like the pyres that would haunt his dreams to the point he'd see them in the corners of his eyes. "And, as I have said before, I am not a ghoulie, nor am I a dragon." He didn't particularly like the word hybrid, or anything else he could have come up with to use as a descriptor. Being simply 'Pauk' worked for him.

It would take a bit of looking though to notice that faint bit of miscolor on Pauk's snout. Was he....blushing? It could have been his nose and face coloring from the cold, or irritation, or perhaps it was because he was a little flustered at being called magnificent despite his words about just being old. Most ponies never complimented him, or wanted his company beyond a single night together. Dreamer knew how many children or grandchildren he may have had, hmm.

Naturally he'd outlived quite a few of them and would outlive a few more. Perhaps his end would come with the time that his decedents no longer even knew who he was. "Hrnnn...." He was thinking, pondering. "If appearances mean anything, you are far more stunning than I." That was a compliment, at least.

Sesshy552

houllow

Sparkly Decorator

Sesshy552

Vicious Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2019 4:56 pm
The ghoulie tsked softly as he mentioned his age. After all, to Aros he hardly looked old enough to even be line with his parents. If anything he was in between them and himself, so he hardly entertained the idea. Perhaps he just didn't like compliments, he'd have to keep that in mind for the future. Since he was certain there would be one. Even if his tail disagreed with a rumbling grumble. Though like Pauk had done a few times already, his compliment gave him pause. Blinking, Armaros felt his brows knit together under his pastel mane as he tipped his head gently to the right and then left. "Oh."

Whatever he had been thinking was easily displaced as a bright smile lit up his face. "Thank you! Is it the flowers?" Turning to display the blue flowers that clung to his spines, Armaros took a second to gaze at the little roses that barely clung to life even through the harsh winter. "I tried red but tail ripped them up in minutes, but blue has made it for awhile! I planted some of them near my house but they don't seem to like the winter too much. Maybe they need some water.." He was off on a ramble and as he sat back on the ground it didn't seem like he was ready to stop anytime soon. "I talked to someone in town and they said that growing them in winter can't be done, but my flowers are doing just fine so I don't see why a new plant would die. I suggested maybe feeding them something other than dirt and water and they seemed to think it was a dumb idea, but.. Now don't tell the lady at the shop, I tried to plant some with different foods. No luck yet, but any day now. Do you like flowers?"

houllow

▶ Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces