User Image

The Blue Blossom anxiously paced back and forth just inside the curtain, occasionally peaking out at what was happening. What was her brother thinking?! This wasn't like him at all. Finally, Welcome to the Jungle played over the PA and Cyrus made his way back up the ramp. Luca immediately approached him as he stepped into the curtains. "What was that about?! You didn't tell me you were going to try and give him a concussion! How was that justifiable?!"

User Image

The Untamed Lion quickly leaned back, taken by surprise from Luca's sudden outburst. Cyrus straightened his tie and shifted the championship belt back on his shoulder, taking a moment to compose himself. "The Englishman left me no other option. It's unfortunate, but I had to resort to desperate measures to get my point across." He stepped past his sister. "And what did you expect anyways? The man attacked me first. I wasn't going to allow him to just walk away."

Luca followed closely behind her brother as he avoided eye contact with her. "Oh yeah? And what happens if you contract gets terminated? I'm sure no one thought you would go this far! And what about Cartwright?!"

"Lulu, now more than ever you need to have faith in your family." Cyrus dropped the last bit of his cigar and stomped it out. "After what's happened, I'm the head of this family, and I won't allow anyone, most of all a friend, discriminate against me or my siblings. I will personally bury anyone who tries! By the end of Wrestlemania, Power will run this weak promotion!" The Lion paused, taking a deep breath, and let out a sigh as he began to walk away. "Just do me one favor kiddo."

Luca halted and watched her brother leave with cheerless expression."Of course Cy... anything."

"Do not question me or my methods again."