Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [IC] Myrsky Syntynyt Lands
[Challenge] Drunken arse

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Zingling rolled 5 4-sided dice: 1, 1, 3, 1, 2 Total: 8 (5-20)

Zingling

Timid Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2018 6:06 am
It had been a really loooooong night, drinks and food in copious amount and tail that he would be thankful not to remember the next day. Laughing to himself as he sauntered towards the boarder, Midas took notice of a lion. Sitting down, Midas offered the stranger a drunken smile, his ears drooped and his vision slightly blurred. Unbeknownst to him, Midas wasn’t actually staring at a lion at all. No, he was staring drunkenly at a boulder that marked one of the boarders.

“Hmmmmm… quiet aren’t ya.” Wobbling where he stood, Midas’s eyes fluttered open and closed as he clung to keep himself consciousness.  
MiddyGlow rolled 5 4-sided dice: 4, 2, 2, 1, 2 Total: 11 (5-20)
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2018 6:09 am
Swapan had not really intended to challenge anyone that day, he was just traveling along his way, but faced with a challenge he would not back down his pride and arrogance would not allow him to give anything less than his best. He made his way along the border of a pride he wasn't familiar with and saw a very drunken lion talking to a rock, well that was very strange sight to see. He chocked his eyebrow and watched the strange fellow having his chat with the rock.  

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

Zingling

Timid Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2018 6:43 am
Taking notice of some sort of sound behind him, Midas patted the rock in front of him, muttering unintelligibly while he turned around. His stomach sloshed, making the white lion feel green with illness. "Hunnngggg" Fluttering his eyelids, Midas barely made out the figure in front of him.

"'Urple?" Snickering he let his head roll to on shoulder as he closed his eyes. "Who're ya sneakin' up on...." Wobbling, he picked up a paw and pointed it awkwardly at the stranger. "...P-pinky."

In his drunken haze, Midas came to the assumption that perhaps this lion wanted to duel and earn citizenship. "Duel? Yeah... I ******** up."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2018 6:48 am
Swapan growled at being called Urple and Pinky, his pride was a living force even faced with this drunk fool he would not go easy on him even though the fight was unfair. He roared his challenge to his pride in the face of the other male. "I am Swapan and you are a drunk fool." He growled ready to attack. "I will knock you on your tail and show you to intelligence to not walk your boarders drunk." It was a wonder this male was still alive walking around this drunk.  

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

Zingling

Timid Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2018 7:00 am
“Fuuuuuck.” Midas waved a paw in front of his nose and started laughing. “Didja have a** for dinner?” Thinking he was being slick, Midas swatted a rock towards Swapan, but missed and fell face first into the graveled earth, cutting up his chin. Rolling black eyes up at the standing lion, Midas laughed. “Damn, you sure are fast.”

Pulling himself up, Midas continued to wobble by attempted to swat at Swapan again. His lands were on the line! He was a proud reaver who had just recently came back from a long Viking tour. He couldn’t just let anyone join his pride. “Stop moving so I can hit ya.” Little did the drunken mess know that he wasn’t even close to hitting rogue.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2018 7:04 am
Zingling

Swapan attack full force clawing at the other males chest and crashing all his weight into the other lion. He was pissed that last insult was the last straw drunk or not he would not let it stand to his pride. He was done chit-chatting and his speed likely mattered very little in the face of how drunk this fool was in this moment. Compared to Swapan being of clear mind and body, but angry so still subject to making mistakes. Which could always happen as it could happen to any lion.  

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

Zingling

Timid Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2018 12:27 pm
Midas wouldn’t have been able to dodge the attack sober, let alone drunk. He had been wide open and as limp as a noodle, so it wasn’t surprising that he ended up on the ground yet again. This time, however, Midas was pissed. Glaring up at Swapan, Midas gained a bit of clarity due to adrenaline and used it to counterstrike. He used his bulk and his hard head to charge his foe, his feet thoroughly planted on the ground.

“Make me kiss the ground again b***h.” Snarling, he was so close to his opponent’s neck now. Would he knock Swapan back or make more of a fool of himself?  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2018 1:06 pm
Swapan was pissed off about the comments of the other male and his anger got the better of him, which ended him pushed back leaving an opening for attack by his opponent. Dust was flying everywhere and getting in his eyes as well which just made matters worse fighting a drunken lion and fighting in dust and distractions.  

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

Zingling

Timid Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2018 1:23 pm
Excited over the impact that he had made, Midas quickly went for another strike and slipped. In an almost comical fashion, the large white lion revealed a very startled look and fell at Swapan’s feet. Dust billowed away from the lion as he sat defeated. It was becoming more and more apparent that this was an absolutely terrible idea. Rolling his eyes up at Swapan he huffed a sigh.

“No more. I can’t… ********.” Laying a paw on his head, Midas realized he was going to be feeling all this in the morning… and then some. “Kinda ********… you fightin’ a drunk.” Rolling over to his side, Midas’ eyes stitched together. He shouldn’t have done that. Sickness came forth in a strong wave and with it any sense of dignity that he might have had.

“Just…HURP.” Midas waved the lion in, not interested in talking to him anymore.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2018 1:30 pm
Swapan laughed and then shook his head "If you had just fallen asleep like a normal drunk you would not have started this fight, and to complain about being beaten in a weakened state, what sort of values does your pride have?" He cocked his eyebrow at the other male. Even drunk he could imagine this pride was a peaceful one if they attacked other lions for just being on their border. He didn't really know what would happen now, they had dueled and it was clear that Swapan had won the battle but now where did that leave them?  

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

Zingling

Timid Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2018 10:42 pm
MiddyGlow

Just as Midas had started vomiting, two lions had appeared – A beautiful, lithe lioness with a pelt made of stars and a large athletically built lion whose pelt also mirrored the night sky. The both came to a halt in front of Midas and Swapan, however it was the lioness who spoke first.

“Truly you don’t believe that our pride has no values, do you?” There was a bit of venom in her voice as she walked over to Midas who was still emptying his stomach. Her grey eyes lingered on Swapan before she nudged Midas with her shoulder and then started to gently rub his back.

“There there… you shouldn’t have wandered off.”

Astrid had stood quietly, watching Midas and Bellatrix for a moment before finally addressing the stranger. “Well, you have technically won a battle in, but I can honestly say it wasn’t honorably…” Staring at his father he rolled his mismatched eyes. “Dad, I will talk to you later… Gotta tour this dude around now.” Astrid moved towards his fathered and patted his back. “Bella will help you out.” Turning his attention back to Swapan, Astrid nodded a greeting. “Timing is everything… Welcome to the Stormborn, I am Astrid.” Nodding in the direction of the pride, the dark lion offered Swapan a chance to follow before taking his leave into the heart of the pride.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2018 6:27 am
Zingling

Swapan could have turned his back on this pride and walked away, but there was something about Astrid that drew his attention. He turned to the first female who had spoken to him. He shrugged he could have argued with her but one male could not be the all and done of a pride. He would go with Astrid and see this pride for himself he bowed his head to the females and then said. "Alright then if your pride is that of honor show me if you like." He looked at Astrid "I will fight again if you so choose, I am Swapan." He said.  

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2018 3:56 pm
(Fin)  
[IC] Myrsky Syntynyt Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items