Welcome to Gaia! ::

▶▷ My Four Seasons ◁◀

Back to Guilds

The guild associated to My Four Seasons! 

Tags: mylittlepony, ponies, pone, myfourseasons 

Reply ▶ Awakening
▷ Power Approval [Closed] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

polliwoggi
Crew

Star-Crossed Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2019 11:24 pm
Bluedemonwolf
Pick Me!

Username: Bluedemonwolf
Pony: Moros
Suggested Powers: Pack Bonds: Able to 'claim' others as part of her pack by giving them a charm that has magic infused with it. Allows Moro to sense their well being, if they need help (like if they're panicking and thinking they need help), or general direction. Distance makes it all harder to sense so the closer they are to her the better.
Charm will need 'recharging' each month and will lose power as time goes by until it is recharged. To make the charm it requires a ritual to be performed and can only happen once a month during the full moon. The ritual will only create one charm. To recharge a charm a different ritual at the new moon must be performed but multiple charms can be charged.

Wolf Song: Able to howl and communicate with those who are part of her pack. Works best in shorter ranges but can be heard 10 miles away under ideal conditions. Pack members can communicate back but must howl to do so.

Canine Language: Able to understand any sort of canine, although wolves are the ones she can best communicate with. Other canines are like speaking to someone with an accent depending on how closely related to a wolf it is. Is able to 'bless' a charm to allow others to share this ability for a day.

Pack Tactics: Allows pack members to better hunt or organize for activities. Members will instinctively know what is expected of them or how other pack members will be moving. It's like they know what other members are thinking without actually knowing what they're thinking.

Dominance: Moros has a natural aura of dominance that others instantly recognize that she is an alpha. She can pull dominance to make others listen to her while in her presence taking up their full attention. She can also use it to make submissive ponies feel safe and protected or use it to make someone who was injured hold still for treatment. Works best on those who have a pack bond with her.

Summon Wolf: Moros can howl a special song to summon up to ten wolves per day to her location. Wolves will obey Moros as if she was their alpha and will leave if she dismisses them, falls asleep or unconscious, or 24 hours has passed. (I'd like to do this as a roll a d10 to see how many she summons and if she doesn't hit max she can later summon more up to the max. So say she summons 4 then she can howl later to summon up to 6 more.)
Domain: Wolves

Variable Nonsense

Okay, couple of things:

Canine language - this isn't exactly going to work. The majority of canines in Everchange aren't capable of speech, even with magic - they just don't have the mental capacity for it! Most of them are just normal, earth-level intelligence. While there are some magical canines with higher thought ability (and you're fine to use one for an RP or plot if you need to), we'll say 98% of the time this ability would only be able to, at best, sense a canine's emotional state - such as if they were excited, scared, or if they were hungry, feeling territorial/angry, that sort of thing. That would be perfectly okay if you want to rewrite with that in mind, but most won't be able to hold conversations.

Pack tactics - how close do pack members need to be for this to work? Being able to do this over extreme distances (particularly with no upper limit to pack members!) could be very strong ICly. o uo/ Just want a clarification here, the ability itself is fine!

Dominance - the injured bit doesn't really flow with the concept of the aura, I think. That seems more like a purposeful command power ("I want you to be still now" ) than an aura effect like the passive "pay attention to me / I will protect you" with the other two parts. It's fine otherwise. I think it's reasonable her aura might calm some injured ponies down, of course, since they'd feel safe in her presence, but that would be more on the other player than a direct effect.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2019 5:54 pm
Pick Me!

Username: Alanna the Pirate Queen
Pony: XxX
Suggested Powers:
Passive:
Water wings:
Lapis has water-wings perpetually. They are essentially part of her anatomy and can be disrupted but cannot be destroyed. This water should not be used for hydrokinesis (see below) unless in a dire situation as it can cause discomfort/pain if there is not enough ambient water for them to reform

Waterwalking: Lapis can walk/skate on liquid water

Aquabatics: Despite not having any mer or aquatic blood, Lapis is an apt and strong swimmer and is able to breathe underwater

Active:

Hydrokinesis
: If near a physical body of water (can range from a small puddle to the ocean), Lapis is able to manipulate an amount equivalent to her body weight or less for an indefinite amount of time without tiring. For any amount more than this, it requires more magic and therefore has a time and distance-constraint. For example, a cup of water can be launched across a football field and recalled back, while something like a wave of water can be pushed about 25m and cannot be sustained.

Matter-state manipulation:
Lapis is able to affect the matter-state of water, changing the molecular speed to form ice or steam. This power costs more energy than hydrokinesis and can only be done to amounts of water equivalent to her body weight or less. She is still able to perform hydrokinesis on naturally solid or gaseous water.

Hydromimicry: Lapis is able to create constructs that resemble other creatures/ponies that can seemingly exist and move around on their own. They generally must be within close-eyesight of her and cannot exist for more than 10min. They are generally indestructible during this time period, unless something happens to Lapis herself which disrupts her concentration/magic.

Domain: Water

Variable Nonsense

Alanna the Pirate Queen

Feral Vampire

polliwoggi
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2019 12:11 am
Alanna the Pirate Queen
Pick Me!

Suggested Powers:
Passive:
Water wings:
Lapis has water-wings perpetually. They are essentially part of her anatomy and can be disrupted but cannot be destroyed. This water should not be used for hydrokinesis (see below) unless in a dire situation as it can cause discomfort/pain if there is not enough ambient water for them to reform

Aquabatics: Despite not having any mer or aquatic blood, Lapis is an apt and strong swimmer and is able to breathe underwater

Active:

Hydrokinesis
: If near a physical body of water (can range from a small puddle to the ocean), Lapis is able to manipulate an amount equivalent to her body weight or less for an indefinite amount of time without tiring. For any amount more than this, it requires more magic and therefore has a time and distance-constraint. For example, a cup of water can be launched across a football field and recalled back, while something like a wave of water can be pushed about 25m and cannot be sustained.

Lapis is able to affect the matter-state of water, changing the molecular speed to form ice or steam. This power costs more energy than hydrokinesis and can only be done to amounts of water equivalent to her body weight or less. She is still able to perform hydrokinesis on naturally solid or gaseous water.

Hydromimicry: Lapis is able to create constructs that resemble other creatures/ponies that can seemingly exist and move around on their own. They generally must be within close-eyesight of her and cannot exist for more than 10min. They are generally indestructible during this time period, unless something happens to Lapis herself which disrupts her concentration/magic.

Variable Nonsense

Hydrokinesis: How close does she need to be in order to manipulate things? Because the first example of tossing a cup and recalling it from an extreme distance seems to imply a pretty large range! I think this ability is fine except for needing an outer range / extent - i.e, if she really projected a waterball that far (which would be fine) could she really recall it, or would it have gone outside her reach?

I'm specifically talking about "max power" range - it's totally okay if you have it to where she can use it to a weaker extent somewhat outside of the range, of course, like making puddles or splashes instead of being able to make full water sculptures or such, yk?

Hydromimicry: You mention breaking her concentration, does she have to perpetually concentrate on them, or do they act as "living" simulacrums (not actually living of course) just by being around? Since they have a time limit if you want them autonomous to a point (only being able to do simple actions she intends while creating them) I think it'd be fair to drop the disruption bit if you want. Also, how often can she do this per day? Does it vary with the size of the creation (ie, maybe she can only make four ponies a day, but up to twelve medium or maybe even twenty small things, something like that)?

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2019 3:59 pm
Variable Nonsense
Bluedemonwolf
Pick Me!

Suggested Powers: Pack Bonds: Able to 'claim' others as part of her pack by giving them a charm that has magic infused with it. Allows Moro to sense their well being, if they need help (like if they're panicking and thinking they need help), or general direction. Distance makes it all harder to sense so the closer they are to her the better.
Charm will need 'recharging' each month and will lose power as time goes by until it is recharged. To make the charm it requires a ritual to be performed and can only happen once a month during the full moon. The ritual will only create one charm. To recharge a charm a different ritual at the new moon must be performed but multiple charms can be charged.

Wolf Song: Able to howl and communicate with those who are part of her pack. Works best in shorter ranges but can be heard 10 miles away under ideal conditions. Pack members can communicate back but must howl to do so.

Canine Language: Able to understand any sort of canine, although wolves are the ones she can best communicate with. Other canines are like speaking to someone with an accent depending on how closely related to a wolf it is. Is able to 'bless' a charm to allow others to share this ability for a day.

Pack Tactics: Allows pack members to better hunt or organize for activities. Members will instinctively know what is expected of them or how other pack members will be moving. It's like they know what other members are thinking without actually knowing what they're thinking.

Dominance: Moros has a natural aura of dominance that others instantly recognize that she is an alpha. She can pull dominance to make others listen to her while in her presence taking up their full attention. She can also use it to make submissive ponies feel safe and protected or use it to make someone who was injured hold still for treatment. Works best on those who have a pack bond with her.

Summon Wolf: Moros can howl a special song to summon up to ten wolves per day to her location. Wolves will obey Moros as if she was their alpha and will leave if she dismisses them, falls asleep or unconscious, or 24 hours has passed. (I'd like to do this as a roll a d10 to see how many she summons and if she doesn't hit max she can later summon more up to the max. So say she summons 4 then she can howl later to summon up to 6 more.)

Variable Nonsense

Okay, couple of things:

Canine language - this isn't exactly going to work. The majority of canines in Everchange aren't capable of speech, even with magic - they just don't have the mental capacity for it! Most of them are just normal, earth-level intelligence. While there are some magical canines with higher thought ability (and you're fine to use one for an RP or plot if you need to), we'll say 98% of the time this ability would only be able to, at best, sense a canine's emotional state - such as if they were excited, scared, or if they were hungry, feeling territorial/angry, that sort of thing. That would be perfectly okay if you want to rewrite with that in mind, but most won't be able to hold conversations.

Pack tactics - how close do pack members need to be for this to work? Being able to do this over extreme distances (particularly with no upper limit to pack members!) could be very strong ICly. o uo/ Just want a clarification here, the ability itself is fine!

Dominance - the injured bit doesn't really flow with the concept of the aura, I think. That seems more like a purposeful command power ("I want you to be still now" ) than an aura effect like the passive "pay attention to me / I will protect you" with the other two parts. It's fine otherwise. I think it's reasonable her aura might calm some injured ponies down, of course, since they'd feel safe in her presence, but that would be more on the other player than a direct effect.

For Canine language - It's meant more to be an ability that allows Moros to understand what a wolf or other canine is barking, growling, howling, etc about and that she in return can communicate back to them by barking/growling/etc. So if a wolf was barking about prey being near she'd understand that but if a dog was barking about prey she might hear it as pray or if a fox yipped about prey she probably wouldn't understand it at all and would hear something like flay or pay. There was another alicorn that was approved with a similar power but it was for a different animal so I figured that this would be okay.

Pack tactics - Pack members have to be fairly close for it to work. It would be a radius effect type of power with Moros being the center of it. For an actual measurement for it I would think something around 50 yard radius would be good.

Dominance - For injured part I saw it more of as that she took up their full attention which caused them to go still and ignore any healing/treatment being done to them rather than her going 'be still' and them obeying. While Moros can pull dominance to get others to listen to her it doesn't mean that they have to obey her.  

Bluedemonwolf

Darling Hunter

polliwoggi
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2019 10:33 pm
Bluedemonwolf
Variable Nonsense
Bluedemonwolf
Pick Me!

Variable Nonsense

Okay, couple of things:

For Canine language - It's meant more to be an ability that allows Moros to understand what a wolf or other canine is barking, growling, howling, etc about and that she in return can communicate back to them by barking/growling/etc. So if a wolf was barking about prey being near she'd understand that but if a dog was barking about prey she might hear it as pray or if a fox yipped about prey she probably wouldn't understand it at all and would hear something like flay or pay. There was another alicorn that was approved with a similar power but it was for a different animal so I figured that this would be okay.

Pack tactics - Pack members have to be fairly close for it to work. It would be a radius effect type of power with Moros being the center of it. For an actual measurement for it I would think something around 50 yard radius would be good.

Dominance - For injured part I saw it more of as that she took up their full attention which caused them to go still and ignore any healing/treatment being done to them rather than her going 'be still' and them obeying. While Moros can pull dominance to get others to listen to her it doesn't mean that they have to obey her.

Communication - your example there about prey/pray is the kind of thing I meant wouldn't work. ; u; I'm totally fine with the being able to understand basic things, I just wanted to make sure you knew that they wouldn't be able to communicate complex ideas - there'd be no reason for her to mistake "prey" and "pray" for instance because it wouldn't be in words. It'd just be more of an instinctive understanding of the feeling [like "food", "prey", "hunt", "sleep", even specific sorts of things they'd recognize like "rabbit" or "deer"] than an actual linguistic translation. For the not quite understanding other canines, it might be more like if they were yipping about prey for instance she might understand the concept of "food" or "hungry," maybe? But not necessarily "prey" or "rabbit".

Unless it was a magical animal like I said, then she'd be free to have full conversations with them because they'd be magically intelligent.

And ye, several of the lore approvals have been looser than we'd like because of Nym's time constraints, since she's responsible for so much of the shop. That's part of why I was assigned to take over to try and make sure ideas are more deeply developed and suitable to the lore/world. n wn/

Pack - Okay, cool! That sounds fine, approved then.

Dominance - That's what I assumed your intention was, that's why I suggested removing or maybe rewording it because in the original post it gave the impression of specifically being able to force other ponies to obey, if that makes sense? I just wanted it to be all clear. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Just add a note to it that she can't force ponies to obey and you're good, then.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2019 3:51 am
Variable Nonsense
Alanna the Pirate Queen
Pick Me!

Suggested Powers:
Passive:
Water wings:

Active:

Hydrokinesis
: If near a physical body of water (can range from a small puddle to the ocean), Lapis is able to manipulate an amount equivalent to her body weight or less, within a 10m radius, for an indefinite amount of time without tiring. For any amount more than this, both in volume and distance, it requires more magic and therefore has a time and distance-constraint. For example, a cup of water can be launched across a football field (100m max distance) and recalled back, while something like a wave of water can be pushed about 25m and cannot be sustained. In order for her to recall water from a large distance, she must already have her magic concentrated on that exact amount of water. ((The idea is the amount of energy it would take to carry a cup of water. If I can run 100m and back carrying a cup of water without tiring, her magic can manage. If I can run 100m and back carrying a gallon of water, I would be a little tired and so would she. If I tried to carry my weight in water 100m and back, I would get tired once I got that far and likely drop most of the water and only be able to carry back a gallon or less, and I probably wouldn't be able to do it again for a while.)) Generally, a puddle the equivalent of her body weight or less within 10m is fully in her control, one ~25m requires more power to fully lift from the ground and would tire her after 10 tries, one ~50m requires more and would tire her after 5 tries, whereas lifting a body-sized or less puddle ~100m away would be successful only once per day. For water more than her body weight, the initial manipulation must occur within 10m to be fully successful.

Hydromimicry: Lapis is able to create constructs that resemble other creatures/ponies that can seemingly exist and move around on their own. They generally must be within close-eyesight of her and cannot exist for more than 10min. They are essentially "living" simulacrums that are autonomous to a point (able to do a specific purpose for which she created them, such a helping carry something or for protection). Depending on the size of the construct, she is able to make a set amount in a day; up to 4 pony-sized ones a day, 12 medium (dog-sized), and 20 small (bird-sized), or one big one the equivalent the size of 4x an average pony.

Hydrokinesis: How close does she need to be in order to manipulate things? Because the first example of tossing a cup and recalling it from an extreme distance seems to imply a pretty large range! I think this ability is fine except for needing an outer range / extent - i.e, if she really projected a waterball that far (which would be fine) could she really recall it, or would it have gone outside her reach?

I'm specifically talking about "max power" range - it's totally okay if you have it to where she can use it to a weaker extent somewhat outside of the range, of course, like making puddles or splashes instead of being able to make full water sculptures or such, yk?

Hydromimicry: You mention breaking her concentration, does she have to perpetually concentrate on them, or do they act as "living" simulacrums (not actually living of course) just by being around? Since they have a time limit if you want them autonomous to a point (only being able to do simple actions she intends while creating them) I think it'd be fair to drop the disruption bit if you want. Also, how often can she do this per day? Does it vary with the size of the creation (ie, maybe she can only make four ponies a day, but up to twelve medium or maybe even twenty small things, something like that)?

See my edits to my spoiler'ed form in this post smile  

Alanna the Pirate Queen

Feral Vampire

Hattaki
Crew

Lonely Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2019 3:55 am
Pick Me!

Username: Hattaki
Pony: Lumaria Truth
Suggested Powers:
Flash: Just a bright flash of light, sometimes leaving sparkling stars or moons behind as it fades. Lasts only 30 seconds at the most.

Illusions: Little illusions and images, generally simple shapes that she can shift through the air to make dance and shift shape. They last no more than five minutes at a time before sputtering out and disappearing.

The Ol' Razzle Dazzle: Glittering sparkles light up the area for a second or two before raining down like starfall and fading.
Domain: Light Illusions

Variable Nonsense

PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2019 9:56 am
Variable Nonsense
Bluedemonwolf
Variable Nonsense
Bluedemonwolf
Pick Me!

Canine Language: Able to understand any sort of canine, although wolves are the ones she can best communicate with. Would be basic things and not necessarily a translation of words/sentences. Is more of an instinctual understanding of the canine's emotional state, that is to say if they're barking because they're hungry or scared. If the canine is one of the magical species then more complex 'conversation' can be held. Is able to 'bless' a charm to allow others to share this ability for a day.

Pack Tactics: Allows pack members to better hunt or organize for activities. Members will instinctively know what is expected of them or how other pack members will be moving. It's like they know what other members are thinking without actually knowing what they're thinking. Pack members have to be fairly close for it to work. It would be about a 50 yard radius effect type of power with Moros being the center of it.

Dominance: Moros has a natural aura of dominance that others instantly recognize that she is an alpha. She can pull dominance to make others listen to her while in her presence taking up their full attention. She can also use it to make submissive ponies feel safe and protected or use it to make someone who was injured hold still for treatment by simply taking up their attention. She can't force other ponies to obey her with this ability. Works best on those who have a pack bond with her.

Variable Nonsense

Okay, couple of things:

Communication - your example there about prey/pray is the kind of thing I meant wouldn't work. ; u; I'm totally fine with the being able to understand basic things, I just wanted to make sure you knew that they wouldn't be able to communicate complex ideas - there'd be no reason for her to mistake "prey" and "pray" for instance because it wouldn't be in words. It'd just be more of an instinctive understanding of the feeling [like "food", "prey", "hunt", "sleep", even specific sorts of things they'd recognize like "rabbit" or "deer"] than an actual linguistic translation. For the not quite understanding other canines, it might be more like if they were yipping about prey for instance she might understand the concept of "food" or "hungry," maybe? But not necessarily "prey" or "rabbit".

Unless it was a magical animal like I said, then she'd be free to have full conversations with them because they'd be magically intelligent.

And ye, several of the lore approvals have been looser than we'd like because of Nym's time constraints, since she's responsible for so much of the shop. That's part of why I was assigned to take over to try and make sure ideas are more deeply developed and suitable to the lore/world. n wn/

Dominance - That's what I assumed your intention was, that's why I suggested removing or maybe rewording it because in the original post it gave the impression of specifically being able to force other ponies to obey, if that makes sense? I just wanted it to be all clear. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Just add a note to it that she can't force ponies to obey and you're good, then.

Okay. Let me know if the edits to the form I made are okay.  

Bluedemonwolf

Darling Hunter

X Moon Fighter X
Crew

Obsessive Shapeshifter

13,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Survivor 150
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2019 5:14 pm
Pick Me!

Username: XMoonFighterX
Pony: Right Here!
Suggested Powers:
A Sweet Song: When Nightingale sings, others within a 30 foot radius become sleepy. Those who are already tired or exhausted fall asleep.
Soft Song: The ability to calm and sooth any anxiety for a pony who hears it. it leaves a soothing after effect even when the song ends.
Soundless Song: For ponies who can not hear or those not listening actively to a song they feel a lullaby through their body that lulls them to sleep
Refreshing Note: the ability to refresh and energize a pony with a song
Mother's Memory: the ability of a song to make others think of happier things or parts of their past that are good that they have forgotten, takes form of the targets fondest lullaby.
Comforting Aura:Being within a 30ft Radius of Nightingale gives other the sensation of being comfortable and safe, often leaving the pony groggy and tired. Effect leaves a few minutes after you leave the radius
Domain: Lullabies

Variable Nonsense

PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2019 6:39 pm
Variable Nonsense

Reoakee
Golden Gifts - what is the largest sort of item he can create, and how often can he "fully" use his power if he up and decided he wanted to? If he makes a blanket made of solid gold thread, for instance, how long would his 'full' recharge be? Something like a 'few days', maybe, so he can't completely oversaturate the market if that sounds okay to you, since it wouldn't be very luxury if ~everyone~ had them? (Even if he chooses not to do it this is one I think would be important to note lorewise~)

That doesn't sound comfortable as gold is heavy and he would whine about it. Still I think a week would be more appropriate to making a blanket as ponies are rather large creatures. Smaller things a day or if it's tiny like earings a few hours. I don't see him being able to make anything larger then a desk and he would be fine in two weeks but would play if off as much longer because he could just to be lazy.  

Reoakee

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Abeno Seimei
Crew

Magical Girl

8,575 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2019 6:59 pm
Pick Me!

Username: abeno seimei
Pony: -basket
Suggested Powers:

Creative Curation: the ability to project things from imagination for up to 24 hours. May pull from another imagination if they are willing.

Magical Muse: Can spark creativity in another pony for a day. Giving them just the amount of inspiration they need.

Best Friends: Can make an imaginary friend tangible and lifelike in behavior for up to 8 hours, can be dismissed anytime.

Bad Trip: can cause creatures to see frightening imagery from their own imaginations in the world around them for up to 1 hour.

Domain: Imagination
Variable Nonsense

PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2019 1:23 pm
Pick Me!

Username: Sesshiyasha
Pony: Corruption
Suggested Powers: 1) Corruption - This corrupts a pony's mind. If the mind is already corrupted it fixes the corruption and reverses it. There is a risk that it could corrupt further. She will only do this under extreme circumstances.

2) Remove Poison - Once per day she can remove a poison or corruptive effect from another pony. The further along the poison is the more of a toll it takes on her.

3) Poison transfer - She can transfer the poison into or out of a pony or pet and if its into another then it would start the process over again. This would be for mass poisonings so she could still assist them once her ability to remove the poison recharges. This will drain her at a slower rate and can be used up to five times a day.

4) Overloaded Corruption - Once during the year her powers go wild. She is stronger then before and has more power than she can contain. This corrupts either a breeding or the creation of a pony. This could be something minor or something major. It is almost as if anything she touches becomes corrupted. Sometimes for the better... sometimes for worse... This could be something as simple as coming into contact with a pregnant mare.

5) remove Corruption - Once per week she can Purify an area of any corrupting influences. Whether this be a poisoned spring or something else. This will leave her very weak for the first couple days.

6) Added Corruption - She can choose to add corruption to a place, such as making it so it absorbs light. Makes it spooky or otherwise corrupted. This could be plants or anything non-pony/pet. This ability would also be a weekly recharge as it would be the opposite of Remove Corruption. For where there is Removal you can Add.

Domain: Corruption (Ok'd by Nym! We chatted over discord I am 200% OK with her being a Lore Alicorn.)

Variable Nonsense

sesshiyasha

Deadly Werewolf

14,425 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

polliwoggi
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2019 2:19 pm
Alanna the Pirate Queen
Variable Nonsense
Alanna the Pirate Queen
Pick Me!

Suggested Powers:
Passive:
Water wings:

Active:

Hydrokinesis
: If near a physical body of water (can range from a small puddle to the ocean), Lapis is able to manipulate an amount equivalent to her body weight or less, within a 10m radius, for an indefinite amount of time without tiring. For any amount more than this, both in volume and distance, it requires more magic and therefore has a time and distance-constraint. For example, a cup of water can be launched across a football field (100m max distance) and recalled back, while something like a wave of water can be pushed about 25m and cannot be sustained. In order for her to recall water from a large distance, she must already have her magic concentrated on that exact amount of water. ((The idea is the amount of energy it would take to carry a cup of water. If I can run 100m and back carrying a cup of water without tiring, her magic can manage. If I can run 100m and back carrying a gallon of water, I would be a little tired and so would she. If I tried to carry my weight in water 100m and back, I would get tired once I got that far and likely drop most of the water and only be able to carry back a gallon or less, and I probably wouldn't be able to do it again for a while.)) Generally, a puddle the equivalent of her body weight or less within 10m is fully in her control, one ~25m requires more power to fully lift from the ground and would tire her after 10 tries, one ~50m requires more and would tire her after 5 tries, whereas lifting a body-sized or less puddle ~100m away would be successful only once per day. For water more than her body weight, the initial manipulation must occur within 10m to be fully successful.

Hydromimicry: Lapis is able to create constructs that resemble other creatures/ponies that can seemingly exist and move around on their own. They generally must be within close-eyesight of her and cannot exist for more than 10min. They are essentially "living" simulacrums that are autonomous to a point (able to do a specific purpose for which she created them, such a helping carry something or for protection). Depending on the size of the construct, she is able to make a set amount in a day; up to 4 pony-sized ones a day, 12 medium (dog-sized), and 20 small (bird-sized), or one big one the equivalent the size of 4x an average pony.

See my edits to my spoiler'ed form in this post smile

Okay! All of that looks good to me. Approved. o uo

Hattaki
Pick Me!

Username: Hattaki
Pony: Lumaria Truth
Suggested Powers:
Flash: Just a bright flash of light, sometimes leaving sparkling stars or moons behind as it fades. Lasts only 30 seconds at the most.

Illusions: Little illusions and images, generally simple shapes that she can shift through the air to make dance and shift shape. They last no more than five minutes at a time before sputtering out and disappearing.

The Ol' Razzle Dazzle: Glittering sparkles light up the area for a second or two before raining down like starfall and fading.
Domain: Light Illusions

Variable Nonsense

These seem fine to me. Approved!

Bluedemonwolf
Variable Nonsense
Bluedemonwolf
Variable Nonsense
Bluedemonwolf
Pick Me!

Canine Language: Able to understand any sort of canine, although wolves are the ones she can best communicate with. Would be basic things and not necessarily a translation of words/sentences. Is more of an instinctual understanding of the canine's emotional state, that is to say if they're barking because they're hungry or scared. If the canine is one of the magical species then more complex 'conversation' can be held. Is able to 'bless' a charm to allow others to share this ability for a day.

Pack Tactics: Allows pack members to better hunt or organize for activities. Members will instinctively know what is expected of them or how other pack members will be moving. It's like they know what other members are thinking without actually knowing what they're thinking. Pack members have to be fairly close for it to work. It would be about a 50 yard radius effect type of power with Moros being the center of it.

Dominance: Moros has a natural aura of dominance that others instantly recognize that she is an alpha. She can pull dominance to make others listen to her while in her presence taking up their full attention. She can also use it to make submissive ponies feel safe and protected or use it to make someone who was injured hold still for treatment by simply taking up their attention. She can't force other ponies to obey her with this ability. Works best on those who have a pack bond with her.

Okay, couple of things:

Okay. Let me know if the edits to the form I made are okay.

Yep, approved!

X Moon Fighter X
Pick Me!

Username: XMoonFighterX
Pony: Right Here!
Suggested Powers:
A Sweet Song: When Nightingale sings, others within a 30 foot radius become sleepy. Those who are already tired or exhausted fall asleep.
Soft Song: The ability to calm and sooth any anxiety for a pony who hears it. it leaves a soothing after effect even when the song ends.
Soundless Song: For ponies who can not hear or those not listening actively to a song they feel a lullaby through their body that lulls them to sleep
Refreshing Note: the ability to refresh and energize a pony with a song
Mother's Memory: the ability of a song to make others think of happier things or parts of their past that are good that they have forgotten, takes form of the targets fondest lullaby.
Comforting Aura:Being within a 30ft Radius of Nightingale gives other the sensation of being comfortable and safe, often leaving the pony groggy and tired. Effect leaves a few minutes after you leave the radius
Domain: Lullabies

Variable Nonsense

Soft Song: About how long does the effect last at maximum once the song ends?

Soundless Song: Is this an active or aura effect (so is it just something around Nightingale all the time, or is it like, if they're singing and someone is deaf or has their hearing occupied, like by headphones or loud noises, they can still feel the relaxing effects of the song even if they can't HEAR it?) Does this have to be done separately from a regular song (like is it its OWN song) or is it just an added effect to the other songs?

Refreshing Note: Is this refresh like bringing back from total exhaustion or just a little pick me up like a cup of coffee? :3 If it's a full recovery, how many times / how many ponies can they refresh per day? (Cup of coffee level would be fine at-will)

Everything else is fine, mostly just clarification for me to make sure it's lore-friendly~

Reoakee
Variable Nonsense

Reoakee
Golden Gifts - what is the largest sort of item he can create, and how often can he "fully" use his power if he up and decided he wanted to? If he makes a blanket made of solid gold thread, for instance, how long would his 'full' recharge be? Something like a 'few days', maybe, so he can't completely oversaturate the market if that sounds okay to you, since it wouldn't be very luxury if ~everyone~ had them? (Even if he chooses not to do it this is one I think would be important to note lorewise~)

That doesn't sound comfortable as gold is heavy and he would whine about it. Still I think a week would be more appropriate to making a blanket as ponies are rather large creatures. Smaller things a day or if it's tiny like earings a few hours. I don't see him being able to make anything larger then a desk and he would be fine in two weeks but would play if off as much longer because he could just to be lazy.

Oh yeah not necessarily that he wOULD make it just ... you know, it was the only example that popped into my head. XD You're approved then, sounds good.

Abeno Seimei
Pick Me!

Username: abeno seimei
Pony: -basket
Suggested Powers:

Creative Curation: the ability to project things from imagination for up to 24 hours. May pull from another imagination if they are willing.

Magical Muse: Can spark creativity in another pony for a day. Giving them just the amount of inspiration they need.

Best Friends: Can make an imaginary friend tangible and lifelike in behavior for up to 8 hours, can be dismissed anytime.

Bad Trip: can cause creatures to see frightening imagery from their own imaginations in the world around them for up to 1 hour.

Domain: Imagination
Variable Nonsense

Everything looks good apart from clarification question on imagination - for Best Friends, how tangible are they? As in, do they have the normal physical limitations of a standard pony? Will heavy injury cause them to dissipate? Light injury? etc :3

sesshiyasha
Pick Me!

Username: Sesshiyasha
Pony: Corruption
Suggested Powers: 1) Corruption - This corrupts a pony's mind. If the mind is already corrupted it fixes the corruption and reverses it. There is a risk that it could corrupt further. She will only do this under extreme circumstances.

2) Remove Poison - Once per day she can remove a poison or corruptive effect from another pony. The further along the poison is the more of a toll it takes on her.

3) Poison transfer - She can transfer the poison into or out of a pony or pet and if its into another then it would start the process over again. This would be for mass poisonings so she could still assist them once her ability to remove the poison recharges. This will drain her at a slower rate and can be used up to five times a day.

4) Overloaded Corruption - Once during the year her powers go wild. She is stronger then before and has more power than she can contain. This corrupts either a breeding or the creation of a pony. This could be something minor or something major. It is almost as if anything she touches becomes corrupted. Sometimes for the better... sometimes for worse... This could be something as simple as coming into contact with a pregnant mare.

5) remove Corruption - Once per week she can Purify an area of any corrupting influences. Whether this be a poisoned spring or something else. This will leave her very weak for the first couple days.

6) Added Corruption - She can choose to add corruption to a place, such as making it so it absorbs light. Makes it spooky or otherwise corrupted. This could be plants or anything non-pony/pet. This ability would also be a weekly recharge as it would be the opposite of Remove Corruption. For where there is Removal you can Add.

Domain: Corruption (Ok'd by Nym! We chatted over discord I am 200% OK with her being a Lore Alicorn.)

Variable Nonsense

Okay, since it's a lore pony I'm going to be slightly rougher with you. ;B hehe There will probably be more questions later, like, tiny specifics (time ranges or distances or w/e) but I wanted to get the big stuff outta the way first.

Corruption: What is meant by "corruption" - what happens to them? I'm assuming it's permanent, so I need to know exactly how much damage can be done here, does she have control over how far corrupted something can be, is it random, what's the maximum amount of damage that can be done. Also, what is the reasoning for her being able to remove corruption, as that seems to me like the opposite (like it would fall under the Alicorn of Purification)?

Remove poison: Same as the question with corruption, *why* can she remove when she isn't the alicorn of purification, she's the corruptor. You do mention a toll on her, I could possibly see her being able to -drain- poison, but it would take it into herself and do the same damage as it would to the target.

Poison transfer: You say into/out of, but I assume that means that it has to go into a target, it can't just disappear, yes? This fits with what I just suggested above re: 'draining' poison.

Overloaded corruption: Since she is a lore pony and I assume this deals with the source of October corruption, I think this would be better as a large *aura* instead of on touch... you know, so she isn't going around poking everybody purposefully corrupting them (to explain IC why so much corruption happens, then).

Remove corruption: why is she purifying 8U

Added corruption: This seems to fit the sphere, weekly recharge is good. How large an area can she corrupt at once?

PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2019 3:21 pm
Variable Nonsense

if they are punched/hit in a way that would leave a bruise on a pony. the friend would pop like balloon.

They could be used to take a hit for a pony but it would only be a single hit.  

Abeno Seimei
Crew

Magical Girl

8,575 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

polliwoggi
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2019 4:48 pm
Abeno Seimei
Variable Nonsense

if they are punched/hit in a way that would leave a bruise on a pony. the friend would pop like balloon.

They could be used to take a hit for a pony but it would only be a single hit.

Okay! They're approved then~

▶ Awakening

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces