Welcome to Gaia! ::

Chopsticks

Back to Guilds

A guild of art, writing, general discussion---let's go with everything. 

Tags: Literate, Arts, Roleplaying, Fantasy, Chat 

Reply Roleplays (PRPs and ORPs go here!)
[PRP] Baby Steps Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thaliawen
Captain

Cute Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2018 9:15 pm
“I was,” he admitted. “I would have whined until you said yes, too. I used to be very persuasive. Of course, I was cuter back then.” He gave her a smile. He knew he wouldn’t win any contests. He was bony, he’d lost most of his muscles. He was pale and sickly looking.

He didn’t want to think about that, though.

“Rain clouds would be less fun.”  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2018 12:51 am
"Yes, I know you would have kept at me until I relented. You never did take no for an answer very well. Aww, you are still cute now, Noah. You just have to fill out again, Team Rocket really didn't take care of you. It doesn't matter, you are home now and we will do so,"she spoke. She carefully got down on the blanket, wincing just a second in pain.  

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

Thaliawen
Captain

Cute Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2018 7:52 pm
Noah noticed that wince, and suddenly nothing that had mattered, mattered. Dea was so much more important than his silly worries about his appearance. “I should have brought you a chair,” he fretted. “Are you alright, love?”

He hoped they were both healthy enough to have a good Christmas. He worried about Dea. They had children to look after now.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2018 10:14 pm
"I will be alright, just takes a little wincing when I get down on the floor or ground. I appreciate the concern, dear, but it is just a little pain. I have been used to it longer than I care to admit,"she told him. It was true, but she had learned to make due as best as she could.  

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

Thaliawen
Captain

Cute Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2018 9:43 am
Despite Dea’s assurance, Noah was still frowning in concern. He knew Dea was delicate. He knew she’d always been sickly, since he’d first met her. That didn’t mean he didn’t hate that she was in pain. He moved to kiss her cheek. “I still worry,” he said.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2018 11:47 pm
Dea gave him a soft smile as he kissed her cheek, reaching over to take ahold of one of his hands.

"I know, but I really am alright, dear. Just need to wait a moment and the pain should be minimal once more. My joints just do not always like to cooperate with me,"she admitted.  

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

Thaliawen
Captain

Cute Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2018 7:31 pm
He nodded in understanding. He’d known Dea since he’d been small, he knew this. He still hated to see her in pain. “That cloud looks like Squirt,” he pointed. “Before he evolved and everything.” He looked to her. “Remember when I caught him?” He asked. “I was so excited to have a Pokémon. He’s let me call him Squirt ever since.”  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2018 9:20 pm
Dea looked up at the clouds, seeing the one Noah was pointing at with a smile. It did kind of look like Paian before he evolved and became part human. She nodded her head at the question, of course she remembered when her husband 'caught' Paian. It had been her who had put her pokemon up to it, seeing how sad he had been.

"Yeah, sorry you were sad after though, hon. I just wanted to show you that you could do it. I am glad he lets you still call him squirt though, it means he does have trust in you,"she smiled.  

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

Thaliawen
Captain

Cute Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2018 8:01 am
“I was a very dramatic three year old,” Noah said, putting his hand to his heart. He grinned at her. “I got over it quickly enough. I caught Bubbles that same day, didn’t I? I wasn’t the greatest with names...” he shook his head. His poor Pokémon. And now Sunny was a child!

“I love you,” he said.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2018 1:45 am
"Well, I suppose I can't hold you to it when you were only three. And I was a little five year old, who thought she could make things better. I couldn't help it I had a professor for a father, but you did bounce back. I am glad you got Bubbles right after that,"she smiled. She wished he had more of his Pokemon though.  

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

Thaliawen
Captain

Cute Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2018 5:43 pm
Noah kissed her cheek. “You won my heart even then,” he said. “You became my best friend after Bubbles.” He remembered when they’d been teenagers and she had become very ill. He’d been on the verge of telling her how he felt anyway, but feeling as if he would lose her had been the driving force behind his telling her how he felt for her.

“I wouldn’t have caught him without you teaching me how to catch Squirt first.”  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2018 11:38 pm
"Here I thought you hated me after that day, at least at the time. The mind of a five year old isn't much better than the three year old. I am glad it worked out though, even though Paian did give me a look when I suggested it back then. I think he thought I was out of my mind,"she giggled.  

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

Thaliawen
Captain

Cute Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2018 8:16 am
“I was pretty unhappy until I caught Bubbles,” Noah admitted, with a laugh. He didn’t remember much about that day. It’d been so long ago. He remembered his mother talking about the tantrum he’d thrown. “I could never hate you,” he added.

He wouldn’t lie. There had been times when he had thought he could. When he’d been a kid and they’d argued over something small, when he was jealous. But his love Dea was something deeper than all of those things, even if it hadn’t shown itself till later.

“True love wins,” he said.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2018 9:55 pm
"I know, when we told you that he really was mine, the look you gave me at the time. I remember going home to cry to my dad, telling him how it had been a good idea. Then you told me about Bubbles and I couldn't be happier. I am glad to hear you could never hate me though,"she told him softly. A smile came to her lips, true love indeed.  

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

Thaliawen
Captain

Cute Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2018 12:10 pm
“I was so upset!” Noah laughed. “I couldn’t help it. I’d named him and everything.” He hesitated, before reaching and giving her hand a squeeze. “I’ve matured a lot,” he said and gave her a smile. “But I never did thank you, for helping me learn how to catch Pokémon. I caught Bubbles because I knew how to throw a pokeball.”

He kissed her cheek. “Remember when I first told you I loved you?”  
Roleplays (PRPs and ORPs go here!)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces