Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Savage Clan

Back to Guilds

Family RP 

Tags: Savage, Clan, Family, Mystery, Drama 

Reply The Savage Clan
In the castle [Central Lands] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Monique2426
Vice Captain

4,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2018 4:44 pm
[x]
[x]
Kimmela & Andrew

Andrew sighed when he heard his nephew. "Aye. While some of yer comrades were goofin' off, someone slipped in the castle. It seems Inoita was attacked." There was fire in his eyes now. "Whoever got away, but I'm workin' on trackin' down who did this an' makin' 'im talk." It was clear that he was still angry about what happened.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2018 4:48 pm
Aefir nodded looking thoughtful before he spoke up. Uncle Andrew, I ask as your nephew to be allowed to help you make who ever attacked mother talk, until then tell me where to station and I will be there. He stated the same fire now in his eyes. Sneaking in and attacking the family was unforgivable. Al tough his mother had seemed fine at their private meeting and at the trial earlier. So he doubted that the attacker had gotten any hits in at all.  

Atnima
Captain

Timid Collector

Monique2426
Vice Captain

4,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2018 5:42 pm
[x]
[x]
Kimmela & Andrew

Andrew nodded. "Granted. Ye can be in the interrogation room. Fer now, ye can station yerself on the chambers hall. I want to leave that in the care of someone I highly trust. It's where our family sleeps. Ye can pick a handful to help ye patrol. Pick from the elite team. Ye will head the team." He said earnestly. Showing that he truly trusted the man.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2018 6:10 pm
Aefir saluted his commander before he went off and picked two of the elite band to help patrol the chamber hall as he didn’t want to thin out the guard else where either right now. He ordered the two to be stationed in each end of the hall and every 3 minutes walk to the middle and back while he would station in the middle and keep eye on the vital doors there. The king and Queens taking priority even if he worried about his mother.  

Atnima
Captain

Timid Collector

Monique2426
Vice Captain

4,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2018 7:42 pm
User Image

☆═━┈┈━═☆

Dizzy couldn't believe that they were really going to do an execution. It would be the first in years...according to the history book that he was reading. He sighed some. This was the only distraction he could find to keep his mind off of Orixana. Dizzy felt like his brain was going to explode if he had to read one more chapter. Yet he wanted to impress her in class tomorrow. He wanted to make sure that she knew he was putting in the effort to support her in all things. He needed her to know that he wanted to be with her more than anything.

☆═━┈┈━═☆

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2018 8:00 pm
User Image Orixana walked into the library slightly confused about the guards that seemed to be everywhere at the moment, wondering if it had to do with the trial earlier. She knew that a trial for treason was rare and hadn’t happened in a long time. She wanted to read up on what exactly was considered as treason. She stopped as she saw Dizzy sitting there with the particular History book she needed. I see you got curious over the trial then Mr. Dizzy. She said acknowledging he was there for the first time since their fight.  

Atnima
Captain

Timid Collector

Monique2426
Vice Captain

4,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2018 8:06 pm
User Image

☆═━┈┈━═☆

Dizzy looked up from the book and nodded some. He couldn't believe she was actually talking to him! Dizzy felt his heart pounding in his chest. However, he knew that if he wanted to keep this communication open, he had to tread carefully. "Uhm...yeah...I just didn't think it was something the Savage Clan did that often. Wanted to read up on it and see when the last one was, why they did it...stuff like that. Did you need help finding a book? I'm not that great at libraries but two people looking is better than looking alone." He offered gently. Maybe she wanted the etiquette book he saw while he was looking for something to read? That would at least give him a chance to help her...and talk to her...which he wanted to do more than anything.

☆═━┈┈━═☆

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2018 4:24 pm
User Image Orixana sighed as she leaned against a book shelf. I was actually looking for the book you have there. She said before she turned. Don’t get me wrong your still not forgiven Dizzy. She stated before she left the library presumably to go back to studying.  

Atnima
Captain

Timid Collector

Monique2426
Vice Captain

4,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2018 4:34 pm
User Image

☆═━┈┈━═☆

Dizzy sighed when he heard her words. He stood with the book in hand and walked behind her. Dizzy stood at the library doors, watching her walk away. "Orixana, I was just being nice. I've said I was sorry...I don't know what else you want from me." He said to her back. "What else is it that you want me to do, Orixana?"

☆═━┈┈━═☆

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2018 4:40 pm
User Image Orixana turned around and looked at him. Sorry is not the same as being supportive! Do you really think I choose this? Choose to be born from my mother? She asked him incredulously. The same mother might I add that you insulted by saying she would pick who I married when she her self was married to your own uncle? When your mother is married without a title and choose to give hers up? She didn’t get it taken away. I have a title only until I get younger siblings you can’t even bee supportive of that Dizzy! Os Sorry is not going to cut it. She turned and stormed off not awaiting his answer.  

Atnima
Captain

Timid Collector

Monique2426
Vice Captain

4,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2018 4:49 pm
User Image

☆═━┈┈━═☆

Dizzy shook his head, running after her. He wasn't going to drop it that easily. She was worth fighting for. "Orixana...stop running and listen..." Dizzy said softly as he hurried after her. "Why do you think I'm reading this book? It's not because of the trial...it's...it's cause I wanna do this for you." He stayed behind her. "I wouldn't still be here if I didn't love you, Orixana."

☆═━┈┈━═☆

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2018 4:53 pm
User Image Orixana turned around again and slapped him. Stay away from me Dizzy Savage. You proved all to good this morning how much you do love me. You did not want to listen then so what obligation do I have now to listen to your excuses? You already got what every man want so go do that manly thing and leave me the hell alone. She yelled out at him causing the guards in the halls to look at them before she ran off. Clearly still not ready to make friends with him. He must have hurt her badly this mroning.  

Atnima
Captain

Timid Collector

Monique2426
Vice Captain

4,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2018 5:12 pm
User Image

☆═━┈┈━═☆

Dizzy's jaw flexed when she slapped him. He took it without a sound or any protest. Now he knew what she was so upset about. They had slept together and it seemed that he didn't want her after they had been together. Dizzy rubbed his jaw and sighed. "I would never use you that way..." He said softly, more to himself than anyone. Dizzy shook his head and headed towards his den. "How do I reach you again?" He asked himself as he walked.

☆═━┈┈━═☆

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2018 5:41 pm
User Image Inoita groaned slightly as she started to come to in her own bed. Water please. She asked for her voice hoarse and broken from the fever she was still battling. Her blue eyes dint open but she knew her sister and mother hadn't left her alone for long since they found out about her. It was part of the reason she had taken so long to tell them, they all had more important matters to deal with today and tomorrow also for that sake.  

Atnima
Captain

Timid Collector

Monique2426
Vice Captain

4,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2018 5:47 pm
[x]
Monique

Monique gently lifted Inoita's head, holding the cup to her lips. It was full of cold refreshing water. "Drink slowly, love." She said softly. A cold cloth was constantly being applied to her forehead. "And don't overdo it. You are still so weak." A smaller pair of hands gripped one of her fingers. Someone else was in the room. A smaller person, holding on to Inoita. She could probably feel strength moving from that point of contact slowly feeding into her body. Someone was giving her strength and healing.

The Savage Clan

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff