Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Savage Clan

Back to Guilds

Family RP 

Tags: Savage, Clan, Family, Mystery, Drama 

Reply The Savage Clan
In the castle [Central Lands] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Atnima
Captain

Timid Collector

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 10:36 am
User Image Inoita sighed as she pulled the book Out before she turned to Zeara fully. It’s odd being here, after all it was I who attacked the children no matter what anyone else says. Also work never stop even if you go to visit the family you know. She said softly. and yes the older generation of children needs to learn manners also. I was told Aefir hadn’t visited even once before I got back to the lands. She said before she moved away. Well Little sister I wish you a good day and I will see you later when Father and mother has reached their decision. She bade Zeara before she walked out of the library and headed to her own office.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 10:48 am
User Image
Queen Zeara Savage
Zeara smiled to herself and nodded as she watched her walk away. She made sure that she was gone before sliding the book out of its hiding spot and picking up where she left off.

User Image

☆═━┈┈━═☆

Dizzy looked at the sky and then looked at the distance he was from the castle. "Crap...the meeting." He had been so focused on what to do about Orixana and himself that he had completely forgotten that he needed to be there. Dizzy turned on a heel and did a full sprint back to the castle. He made it back in record time. Sniffing the halls, he followed his nose to Inoita, hoping his daffodil would forgive him and let him explain what he meant.

☆═━┈┈━═☆

Monique2426
Vice Captain

4,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200

Atnima
Captain

Timid Collector

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 11:06 am
Inoita, Orixana and Aefir

Inoita sat behind her desk Aefir and Orixana in a chair each before her leaving an empty chair in the middle for Dizzy. Inoita looked up at the three of them and smiled softly. Good everyone is here, Please sit Dizzy. She said gently motioning for the empty chair. As he had sat down she spoke up again. Orixana, Aefir as my children you both are aware of the change in your status right? She asked them. Looking at first Orixana then to Aefir.

Orixana frowned before she spoke up. Yes I would be Her highness Princess Orixana heir apparent to the throne in the Empire of the gods. That is what you told me this morning at least. She said silently ignoring Dizzy as he had entered.

Aefir looked between his sister before he spoke up. The only change I am aware of Mother is that I would be His royal highness prince Aefir. He said silently wondering where Inoita was going with this.

Inoita sighed and nodded some. Yes and as such I want you to start attending morning classes in history and etiquette. If Dizzy is going to stay involved with Orixana this would be for him also. Since Orixana is only Heiress apparent it means her status would change once I get married and have a daughter within said marriage, since both of you are considered by the Empire to be illegitimate children it is rare you even have titles as of now. They can never remove your titles as prince and princess but once I get married those children alone would be in line to inherit. Aefir have I understood correctly you are currently training to be a knight under your uncle? She asked her son who nodded confirming this. She then looked to Dizzy

Dizzy have you considered your line of work so far? What is it you want to do further down the line? She asked him her eyes never leaving him.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 11:17 am
User Image

☆═━┈┈━═☆

Dizzy sighed softly. Orixana was obviously ignoring him. He sat down and listened carefully. All these titles and proper training...he wasn't part of those things. He had never been. When Inoita addressed him, Dizzy sighed softly. "I can't...I can't answer that question right now." He slowly looked up to meet Inoita's gaze. "I wasn't raised with royalty...I never even knew Ma was a princess until I was almost an adult..." Dizzy sighed again. "I would fight with everything I have to protect this family...but in the end, I'm still a mutt. I'd like to remain involved with Orixana, but..." Dizzy looked at her, then back to Inoita. "I wouldn't want to cause her any embarrassment. A titleless, mutt living on borrowed land...besides, wouldn't she eventually have to marry someone who actually has a title?" The thought of someone else being with her infuriated him to no end. "I'd do anything to make her happy, but I ain't anything close to a prince...or a knight..."

☆═━┈┈━═☆

Monique2426
Vice Captain

4,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200

Atnima
Captain

Timid Collector

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 11:31 am

Inoita growled at Dizzy as she slammed her hand in the desk. Do you honestly think I would uphold her to marry for titles? Have you forgotten I was married to your title-less Uncle. She growled out her eyes shining with power. Would I not be a hypocrite if I demanded her marry for title and not happiness? Do you see Andrew with a title other than knight of the realm, which I remind you he got after he married my sister, your mother. Her ice cold blue eyes bored into Dizzy. can you not see that your ramblings is what is hurting her more than the prospect that she maybe one day in a millennia will get a title unless I have re married by then? she quieted down and sat down with a huff.

Orixana was about to cry again as he said what he did. Dizzy if you really love me as you say you should support me, not shun what my family is which you apparently knew from the start, cousin. The cousin was spit up before she stood up. mother may I leave while you talk to the boys? I need to use the restroom. With a nod from Inoita she left the room to go freshen up.

Aefir turned on Dizzy and growled. And what exactly did you do to my sister mutt? You do not realize that even if your born with no title the diesre to proect something or someone would make you a good knight if you just got over your stupid pride and spoke to your step father, which is what I did in order to begin my training as I realized I had to train in order to keep what is important to me safe. he bit out before he looked to his mother. mother how long would theese lessons you demand we take last? He asked instead bent on ignoring Dizzy.

Inoita did not give him an answer but kept her ice blue eyes bored into Dizzy disappointment showing in them that he thought them be so shallow as to where they wouldn't allow relationships outside of those with titles where she herself had been married to his uncle and been quiet happy.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 11:49 am
User Image

☆═━┈┈━═☆

Dizzy felt his own growl forming, but he remained silent. The eyes that stared at him did not intimidate him. He didn't care if she was so powerful. Dizzy did growl once Orixana left. There was something wild and animalistic in his eyes. Aefir did not know how close he was to getting attacked. One more word and he would have snapped. How dare he say those things to him?! Of course he wanted to protect Orixana. He didn't need a title or knighthood to do that! Dizzy kept his eyes on Inoita. "I DO support her. I DO love her. I love her more than my own life." Dizzy sighed as he realized what he was about to say. "I'd do anything to make her happy...even take stupid classes about which fork to use at dinner." He crossed his arms. "But I will not work under my stepfather...I'll figure something else out..." Dizzy shook his head. "But if it comes down to it...I'll consider it...for Ori's sake..." He ran a hand through his hair. Every fiber of his being wanted to go find her in the bathroom...er...restroom and tell her that he didn't care what she was or will be...as long as she would be his...now and forever...Dizzy sighed at his own thoughts and his yellow eyes focused on Inoita's blue eyes. "I'm sorry I offended you. I just thought the rules would make me ineligible for her. Sorry."

☆═━┈┈━═☆

Monique2426
Vice Captain

4,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200

Atnima
Captain

Timid Collector

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 12:13 pm

Inoita glared at Dizzy before she spoke up her voice frigid cold. you are not forgiven this time Dizzy. You may leave and wait for when Orixana contacts you on her own. That is your punishment. She stated before she turned and looked at Aefir. Aefir you will continue to train with your uncle in mornings and in afternoon you will attend etiquette and diplomatic classes. She told him earning a nod from her son.

Aefir stood up and left the Office as Orixana entered. Mother I would like to request classes in everything a future empress should know. She said looking regal and composed but otherwise ignoring Dizzy. Inoita nodded at this and pulled out a paper and handed to Orixana. you will find the books you need in your room, your classes start tomorrow, during the afternoons you shall attend etiquette and diplomatic classes with your brother, evenings are yours and in mornings you will altar between writing and history. She stated making sure Orixana too knew this was the final decision. Orixana nodded and glanced to Dizzy for the first time.

Will grandfather Chronos have a say in who I am to marry? she asked earning a shake of the head from Inoita. No Orixana, who you choose to date and marry is up to you. Noone will decide such things for you as long as I am your mother and empress. She confirmed before she dismissed them both picking up diplomatic letters.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 12:31 pm
User Image

☆═━┈┈━═☆

Dizzy sighed and shrugged lightly. Fair enough. He stood, but when Orixana re-entered, he froze. Listening to the classes she would have to take, Dizzy noted them mentally. They would be able to talk before and after dinner...if she wanted to talk to him again...Dizzy looked at her when she looked at him. Her eyes made his heart beat an extra pump. When they were both dismissed from Inoita, Dizzy hadn't looked away from Orixana. "Daf-...ahem...uhm...Orixana...can we talk for a minute? Outside?" He had almost called her by the petname he had for her. She would always be his daffodil. Dizzy was prepared for her to reject his offer. "You...don't have to if you don't want to." He said softly. The wildfire in his eyes was gone now. He looked at her as if she was the only one in the world who existed.

☆═━┈┈━═☆

Monique2426
Vice Captain

4,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200

Atnima
Captain

Timid Collector

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 12:35 pm
User Image Orixana looked at him her eyes red from obvious crying. I thought mother said you would have to wait for me to contact you. Have a good day Mr. Dizzy She stated as she walked out of the study and down the hall towards what was her room in the castle. Nothing would hurt for her to get a head start on her studies. Dizzy didn’t want her if she held a title? Well that be good she wouldn’t need him them.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 12:56 pm
User Image

☆═━┈┈━═☆

Dizzy cursed under his breath. Not again. The last time he had to wait, it took a whole day for her to come back. He wondered what it would take to fix their relationship. It had been rocky since the beginning but he thought they were passed that. Dizzy left the office to go to his house. He sat on the floor in front of the fireplace. Her scent still lingered in the house, playing with his senses. "Okay, Daffodil. Take your time...I will wait for you..."

☆═━┈┈━═☆

Monique2426
Vice Captain

4,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200

Atnima
Captain

Timid Collector

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 1:27 pm
User Image

Aefir was in deep thoughts as he walked the halls of the castle trying to figure out what this would mean for him in the future. As the oldest was he not that one supposed to inherit? And how had Dizzy dared to harm his sister? He scowled some as he wandered around deep in thouhts.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 2:07 pm
[x]
[x]
Kimmela & Andrew

Andrew was in the hallway barking out orders. There were soliders and knights everywhere. His face conveyed his displeasure with their slacking off and nonchalant attitude. "If ye don' get yer act together yer goin' to be up BEFORE the crack a dawn an' ye'll be runnin' from this side of the country to the other!" He punched a wall, effectively leaving a fist sized hole in it. "Ye think this is a game! The King an' Queen could be dead right now fer yer carelessness!" Andrew was still shouting and cursing at the men who were scrambling to get into position.

Monique2426
Vice Captain

4,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200

Monique2426
Vice Captain

4,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 7:29 pm
With all the commotion in the hallways and everything that had happened, a servant ended up being sent to each of the royal family. Inoita, Kimmela, Andrew, Zeara, Elizabeth, Orixana, Aefir, Dizzy, Erendriel, Evelyn, James, Jason, Caeda, and Iris. Everyone got a summons to the throne room. Each letter gave specific instructions as to where everyone would be seated. Everyone except Elizabeth and Asher would be seated. Those two would be standing before the High King and High Queen.

Upon entering the throne room, Owen was dressed in his entire formal attire. He was sitting next to Monique who was also dressed in her formalwear. On each side of the room, there stood heavily armed guards. They stood in front of the area where the others were to be sitting. Precautions were taken to make sure that if things got out of hand, nobody else would be hurt. Owen sat quietly. Monique had a look on her face. It was clear that Owen had finally explained what was going on and what he was going to do about it. She looked both worried and upset, but she also kept a calmness about herself. This is what must be done.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2018 7:55 am
Inoita, Aefir and Orixana entered and sat down on the places they had been given and looked forward to where Owen and Monique sat. Inoita bit her lip as she knew the most likely outcome based on the information they had been given by her. Elizabeth had been in the wrong and in a way it was treason but did her little sister really deserve it? Should she claim precedence and try her in her own court?  

Atnima
Captain

Timid Collector

Monique2426
Vice Captain

4,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2018 9:19 am
Kimmela, Andrew, and the twins went to sit behind the wall of guards that was in place. James and Jason took their wives also behind the wall of guards, but then Jason went and stood in line with the guards. Andrew went to stand by the king and queen. Zeara nervously came in with Kenneth. He led her to a seat near the guards, knowing that she was nervous.

Lastly, in walked Elizabeth and Asher She waltzed in there as if she had not a care in the world. After she was in the room, the door shut with a heavy click, locking it. She stood before the king and queen with her arms crossed and sighed heavily. "Well?"

Owen narrowed his eyes at the woman before him. "Elizabeth. You have been found guilty of high treason to the royal family." Owen's voice boomed and echoed in the room. "We thought that given time, you would feel some sort of regret for your actions. Yet you spent the last two months living a vile and unrepentant life. Asher was sent to keep an eye on you and see if you would follow the right path, yet your entire kingdom is filled with corruption, hatred, division, and poverty. You have lived a life of exploitation and corruption since you have been released from Zeara's body." Owen shook his head. "Apart from all that, you endanger the life of one of the youngest of Savage blood and nearly caused Inoita to kill the entire family. I thought we could blame it on Chaos still residing in you...but no...you have been doing this on your own accord. What say ye?"

Elizabeth stood there with a smirk on her face. "So...you finally have the balls to call me out? Interesting. So now I guess we get down to the real problem: my punishment."

"Death." Owen said coldly. Even now, he was hoping to find some...any hint of wanting to change or wanting to do better, but no. She was too far gone. "Does anyone here know of any reason we should not go through with this? Has there been any kindness? Any act of repentance on her part? Speak now." He said, finally addressing everyone else in the room.  
The Savage Clan

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff