Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Savage Clan

Back to Guilds

Family RP 

Tags: Savage, Clan, Family, Mystery, Drama 

Reply The Savage Clan
In the castle [Central Lands] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Atnima
Captain

Timid Collector

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2020 3:02 am
User Image
あ Inoita Savage

Amiling slightly Inoita spoke up placing her hand on the side of his face. “Arawan, never have your feelings been those of a foolish young man.” She told him gently before she dropped her hand. “But fact is we have others to consider before we act upon this. If I have learnt something over the years it is to regret what you missed but never regret what you feel.” She told him gently before she moved away. “we better get ready for tonight my love. We have our parts to play.”
´
User Image

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2020 3:49 am
User Image
⋘Erendriel Cunningham
A blush quickly spread across his face. He grinned and bowed to her. "Our best chance at not letting this blow up in our face is telling the family my true identity first. Then let them have time to adjust to my real form. Later, we can tell them about us. Besides, I want to take my time with you, enjoy every step of getting to know you all over again, and when you're ready we can deepen our relationship at an appropriate speed. I have waited this long, I dont want to mess it up." Eren leaned in and kissed her one last time. It was a kiss that stole your breath and quickened her heart beat, but left you wanting more. "Until tonight, my one and only."

Monique2426
Vice Captain

4,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200

Atnima
Captain

Timid Collector

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2020 12:30 pm
User Image
あ Inoita Savage

With a smile Inoita shifted to her own room where she spent a little while working on some reports before she started to get herself ready for the nights feast. Now she left her room dressed in a tight fit blue gown that hugged her hips snuggly before it draped out in a nice fall. The dress was so long one couldn’t see her feet even as she walked. Her hair was pulled up in a French side twist she wore a light make up and her usual kind features was scolded into a frown and an icy glare as she walked towards the formal dining room. On top of her head she wore her preferred tiara to this dress. A gold Tiara encrusted in small diamonds and slightly bigger Sapphires which worked well with the dress. As she walked she hummed a sad melody like she was walking to her own doom. Inoita took her time as she walked the halls singing to herself. Both to gather her courage to do what had to be done and to collect her own emotions and thoughts to play the part she needed to play for this dinner. She felt like a schoolgirl yet again and nowhere near the Princess and high goddess she really was. Her thoughts kept drifting back to her earlier meeting with Arawan. She loved that man so much, yet he always seemed to be out of her reach and probably always would be.

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2020 9:32 am
[x]
Monique & Owen

Monique stood in the balcony with her husband by her side. Her dress was stunning. All of her auburn hair was up in a bun. Owen's tie matched her dress. He was decorated with various medals and both wore their crowns. Yes...tonight was an important night. This night might determine the future of their kingdom. Monique took Owen's hand and walked with him to the formal dining room. They entered early as always. Owen was nervous, but he kept his facade of calmness for his wife's sake.

[x]
[x]
Kimmela & Andrew

Kimmela bit her lip slightly as she stood behind the bathroom door. Her husband was already waiting for her. He had not seen her yet. She was nervous about her outfit. It had been years since she had really truly dressed up intentionally for a formal dinner. The other times, she just wore anything she found in her closet. She wasn't there to impress anyone. However, tonight, she was planning on making sure her husband remembered why they got married in the first place. He had been so distant these past few months when Evie shut herself away. She had spent too many nights alone in their bed wondering how he was fairing in the forest. Kimmi smoothed her dress and took a deep breath before she walked through. Her long hair was styled and shining. Her dress hugged her every curve and was high enough to show off her nice legs. Childbirth had done nothing but enhance her beauty and curves. Her tiara was glimmering in the light as she made her to him, standing beside her husband who's mouth was hanging open as he looked at her. A bright blush covered her cheeks. Kimmi knew that she had to behave. Especially with an important guest dining with them. She smiled, wondering when her twins would show up for dinner as she walked with her husband to the dining hall.

⋘Erendriel Cunningham
Erendriel had chosen to wear a clean tuxedo with a bowtie his long hair was pulled back into subjection and tied into a neat tail behind him. Before dinner, he had gone to see his sister and talk to her in private about their situation. It was, indeed, a delicate one. On one hand they had parents to consider, grandparents, a younger sister and older brother. Yet on the other hand, there was Inoita and themselves to consider. Would they grow tired of this body?Should they wait until their parents die as to not cause them more heartache? Then what about Inoita and her feelings? Arawan and his feelings? It was a hard choice, but they finally came to their decision. Now, his mind was full of Inoita. She seemed so worried about losing him. No matter which decision he made, he wouldn't have left her. Somehow he had to make that clear. Or maybe she would always see him as the child that had grown up under the Savage name? If that's the case, then there would be no point in shifting forms and hurting his mother. Arawan sighed and made his way to dinner.

Evelyn Cunningham
•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´

Evelyn couldnt believe they were given such a choice. What was she going to do? What was best for this child growing inside of her? Evie dressed quickly. She didnt care about any important guest. To be honest, she didnt really want to go to dinner. She threw on a dress that made her eyes stand out and left her hair down in waves. She sat on her bed and sighed, not wanting to arrive too early or too late.

•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´

Monique2426
Vice Captain

4,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200

Atnima
Captain

Timid Collector

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2020 10:57 am
User Image
あ Inoita Savage

Inoita bit her bottom lip before she went into the formal dining hall and nodded to her parents taking her place beside them. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath before she scolded her features to be neutral and cold as she turned to look towards the door. She was very nervous knowing that the kingdoms future hung above her head. She didn’t want to disappoint her parents, yet she didn’t want to tear apart their family more with war which would send the men and women out on the battle fields. Tonight, everything would be decided and Inoita had her part to play.

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2020 12:03 pm
[x]
Monique & Owen

Monique and Owen both smiled at their daughter. It was one that told of the hidden feelings but also one of support and love. They both sat and waited for the rest of the family to be seated.

[x]
[x]
Kimmela & Andrew

Andrew and Kimmi had lain their youngest daughter in bed. She had an early dinner. That way the adults could talk in peace without worrying about the innocent ears of children. They arrived, holding hands. Kimmela was still blushing and went to sit across from Inoita on her parents' other side. Her twins would be seated on either side if the table and then there guest would arrive.

⋘Erendriel Cunningham
Erendriel walked into the dining room and looked at everyone. He smiled some, but when his eyes landed on Inoita, he frowned. She had a duty tonight and he had a duty. No matter the cost, he had to protect the kingdom and his beloved. She would most likely do or say things that were necessary, and he needed to not over react. Eren sat where he could see the face of this so called important guest. Depending on how tonight goes will determine what he does after dinner.

Evelyn Cunningham
•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´

Evelyn sighed and finally pulled herself off of her bed. She walked down the long hallway and sat down at the table. Tired. Evie could tell that she was starting to feel the effects of the pregnancy now. She was so sleepy. Maybe she would leave during dessert. Formal dinners were never really her thing.

•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´

Monique2426
Vice Captain

4,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200

Atnima
Captain

Timid Collector

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2020 12:35 pm
User Image
As they all sat by the table the doors opened again and a handsome man with eyes the colour of the blue sky walked inside. The savages could easily see this was a prominent man with his stature yet unlike them he looked human. A page announced him as he entered the doors. Presenting His highness the emperor of Asterin. The man, nay the emperor bowed his head towards Monqiue and Owen. High King and Queen Savage. I thank thee for thee hospitality to receive me with such a short notice. he greeted them before his eyes moved onto the others that was present by the table. Your royal higness princess Inoita. And ofcourse the Cunningham’s. I greet thee all and thank thee for this hospitality. he said before he moved to sit at the opposite side of the king and Queen. As he was seated his eyes went back to Inoita’s form and lingered for a short moment.

User Image
あ Inoita Savage

Feeling uncomfortable wit the emperors eyes on her figure Inoita frowned slightly. “Emperor Cadwalder it is a pleasure to meet you again, but for further notice you may address me as Inoita, Empress of the Deities, Princess Savage.” She told him as she looked toward him with steel in her eyes. Anyone could tell that she was not pleased at all that he was there. Letting her lips form to a small cold smile she spoke up again, “And my sister with her family you may refer to as Lord and Lady Cunningham.” She continued before she went quiet and looked back in front of her not looking to the Emperor again at least until she was spoken to.

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2020 1:44 pm
[x]
Monique & Owen

Monique and Owen nodded to the human looking Emperor.
"It has been such a long time since we have sat at a meal together. What a privilege." Owen said politely. He noted the tone in Lady's voice and her cold demeanor. Was she seriously considering his proposal? There were far better matches.

[x]
[x]
Kimmela & Andrew

Andrew raised an eyebrow as he caught the lingering look on his sister-in-law. He opened his mouth, but his wife grabbed his leg under the table."Yes. It is a privilege to have someone from so very far away come to our lands. You're here on business or for leisure?" Kimmi asked innocently...or at least that's what it seemed. Her purple eyes were hard as stone as she watched him.

⋘Erendriel Cunningham
Deep breaths. In, out. In, out. Eren had to keep reminding himself to let Inoita handle this. He wouldn't act rashly. There was a lot at stake. He couldn't risk war over this...this...pampered pig who dared to look upon his beloved with those eyes! Eren rolled his shoulders to release the tension. "And you can call me Commander." He said sternly, nearly glaring at the man.

Evelyn Cunningham
•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´

Evelyn smirked some. Now this was interesting. She has never felt her brother get this worked up over Inoita before. They must have had a talk about feelings. Evie now wanted to know the details. She would ask Inoita later. For now, she was going to enjoy the show.

•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´

Monique2426
Vice Captain

4,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200

Atnima
Captain

Timid Collector

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2020 2:13 pm
User Image
The emperor sat down before he smiled a chilling smile. Ah yes, my apologize the empress Inoita is of course right, please do exscuse my lack of using appropriate titles Lord and Lady Cunningham. He stated folding in defeat this time. After all this was her home, he had to play by her rules here but once he had his way she would know whom the ruler was of who. A little bit of both I hope Lady Cunningham. He responded to Kimmela’s question before he looked towards Erendriel. Oh so young and already a commander? I see there is a lot of potential in the young here in the central lands. He answered with praise before he once again looked to Owen. Yes it is indeed far to long between the times we can enjoy meals together. A little thing I regret with our countries so far apart truth to be told. He said with a polite tone. The emperor’s eyes roamed over all of them before they fixed on Evelyn. and what may I call such a lovely young lady as your self miss? He asked her stealing another glance towards Inotia in order to see how she would react to his interactions with the two youngsters around the table. I must say Queen Monique, King Owen you do have a wonderful family here. You must be proud over all your children. He had of course heard of the disarray amongst the children here, he was not blind nor deaf. As any other wise ruler he did have spies, the Savage lands was not without them as well.

User Image
あ Inoita Savage

Inoita shot a glare to Erendriel when he acted riled up about the man that was on a visit. She looked towards the Emperor as he spoke, it was only the polite thing to do, yet her mauve coloured eyes held none of the kindness her family was used to. Instead a cold indifference was shining there. As the emperor was complimenting her parents on her siblings she couldn’t help herself. “But Emperor with the wisdom of father and the beauty of mother how could me and my siblings have turned out to be anything else? Mother and Father has always encouraged us to be who we want to be. And supported u in our decisions. Their compassion is hard to not envy and inherit by us siblings, they have raised us to be as wise as they are after all.” She said smiling as she looked at her parents, for a tiny second her indifference changed to the love she held for her family and respect she had for her parents. Looking to the emperor again her feature returned to those of ice.[/ color]

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2020 2:56 pm
[x]
Monique & Owen

Monique and Owen returned their daughter's smile. Of course they loved her, no matter what she chose to do. "Indeed we are proud of all our children and grandchildren." She deliberatly left out the fact that they had great grandchildren on the way. It was best that they not be mentioned during business. "Our youth are encouraged to follow thier hearts, fight with conviction, and always stand up for truth, honor, and justice." Monique then quieted.

[x]
[x]
Kimmela & Andrew

When his daughter was addressed, again Andrew was about to speak. It was probably something angry, but once again his wife touched him to calm him. They couldn't afford war right now. They needed to figure out what he really wanted.

⋘Erendriel Cunningham
Eren spared a glance to Inoita. He had a smirk on his face. "Yes. I am the youngest to have become a commander and personal guard." In other words, he was not letting Inoita out of his sight. Wherever she went, he would go too. Eren looked back at the man. "A pity you aren't closer." Whether he meant the lands or proximity, he wouldn't tell, but Eren already wanted to end his life.

Evelyn Cunningham
•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´

Evelyn turned her eyes slowly to the man. A bored look crossed her features. "I am called Evelyn, Jewelled Flower of the Realm. A title I was so graciously given because of my mother being the Crowned Jewel for her beauty. You, however, may call me Lady Evelyn for propriety sake." She answered without much interest.

•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´

Monique2426
Vice Captain

4,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200

Atnima
Captain

Timid Collector

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2020 3:35 pm
User Image
あ Inoita Savage

Inoita smiled slightly at her family’s words before she spoke up again as the entry course was served. “So Emperor Cadwalder what possible leisure has brought you here in the middle of the ice storms?” she asked seeing if he would give the answer she thought he would. Inoita’s eyes bore into the man her family could easily pick up on that she was not at all pleased he sat here personally she had hoped for a little longer before he had shown his face.

User Image

User Image
The man nodded his head in acknowledge to both Monique and Evelyn. Yes I can see you have inherited your mothers renowned beauty lady Evelyn. And Queen Monique is that not what we wish for all our young? To follow their hearts and fight for what is right and what they believe in? he countered her before he looked to Inoita as she addressed him. well the opportunity to look at the renowned jewels of the savage clan is always a good reason to travel, but alas I also have business to attend to in lands past these so during my travels I request for a visit, which your parents so gracefully granted me. He stated a he looked directly at her. Oh how he wanted to put her to the wall with his ultimatums soon.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2020 4:16 pm
[x]
Monique & Owen

Owen had to bite his tongue to keep from saying something harsh. "Yes, we do have beautiful women, but as me wife, your High Queen, mentioned, we encourage them to follow their hearts." He said sternly. Maybe it was a little too stern. Owen was not one to mess around when it came to his daughters.

Monique smiled some at Owen. It was cute when he got irritated. She slipped a little food in her mouth and drank water. Monique looked to Inoita for any sign of distress. If she wanted the man thrown out, all she had to do was say so. Her father would gladly throw him out himself.

⋘Erendriel Cunningham
Business elsewhere? "We are the closest to him...why would he have business in any of the other territories? Zeara wouldn't do business with him even if he was the last man on earth. So it couldn't be in the South...the North?The West? What is he planning?" Arawan thought to himself. His eyes got stormy. He had better watch himself. He did not appreciate the way he referred to his...his...Eren let out a slow breath and began eating the first course. He had to keep himself calm and ignore the fool.

Monique2426
Vice Captain

4,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200

Atnima
Captain

Timid Collector

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2020 3:30 am
User Image
あ Inoita Savage

Inoita’s eyes flashed slightly at the mention of the beauty of the savage women. He better not place a hand on any of the others. “Ah I see. I have to admit with our mother such a beauty as she is we do have some beauty to live up to.” She just stated as she began eating the first course as she looked towards the emperor. Her voice travelled to her father’s mind. Adda Stay calm, we do not know his goals yet. If he makes one move in the wrong direction he is yours and Andrew’s to handle. She tried to comfort him as she smiled sweetly as she ate.

User Image

User Image
The Emperor smiled slightly. Your highness Inoita, I fear you do nothing than belittle yourself and your sisters. For sure your mother is a beautiful Queen, but that beauty only got enhanced once she passed it down to her daughters. He said with a thinning of his lips and his eyes flashed slightly as he to began to eat of the first course. That woman, elf, goddess what ever skin she chose to wear for the moment would be his. One way or another. If not that young Lady Evelyn did look promising and was sure to be a hold onto the Savages. As he swallowed he chose to address the High King once again. a most admirable stance to take Your Highness. I wish my father before his demise would had allowed myself and my brothers to follow our hearts. But alas this is yet another reason why your lands and family is admired by all. Your stance on the happiness before duty. He said a** his eyes shifted to Inoita then to Evelyn before he looked upon the high King and Queen again.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2020 7:34 am
[x]
Monique & Owen

Owen looked down at his plate and began to eat. "I'm calm. Just cautious. He has some reason for being here." Monique smiled even though she didn't want to. "Thank you for your kind words. A mother always wishes to pass on the best parts of herself to her children. "

⋘Erendriel Cunningham
Beautiful women. Was he a suitor then? For the first time in months, Eren connected his mind to his twin. Whatever he said caused her magenta eyes to light up with mischief and a smirk cross her lips as she sipped her glass. Eren tried hard not to laugh. Yes, they were older now, but still mischievous as ever.

Evelyn Cunningham
•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´

Evelyn turned towards the man, flashing him a sweet smile. She swirled a bit of her hair around her finger. "So you must travel a lot? I haven't been very far. Grandpa doesnt take me on his trips." She said with a slight pout. Rhia looked up at him under her long lashes. "How was your trip so far? Have you been enjoying yourself?" She was secretly enjoying herself as well. Although she wanted nothing more to do with the man, but someone had to figure out what he wanted.

•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´

Monique2426
Vice Captain

4,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200

Atnima
Captain

Timid Collector

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2020 5:56 am
User Image
Emperor Cadwalder smiled as he turned towards Evelyn. I travel when I find the time. My brother’s get to travel a lot more than me though. Not having to run our Empire. I do quite enjoy it though and recommend traveling. It is very good way to get to know your people. he stated as he looked at her before he sipped on his water. His smile only widened as he spoke again. My travels so far this time has been good since they did lead me here to your castle. And how can I not enjoy the company of this wonderful family? Also I did meet another traveller, a young man claiming he had nowhere to return to, so I offered up a spot for him in my court. A delightful young man said he would join my court as soon as he got settled into my lands. He asked his eyes glinting some before he continued to eat. The man seemed to let his mind wander for a bit as he ate. As they finished eating the first course the plates were cleared away by the servants and the main course was slowly put in its stead. As the servants had left the room again the man spoke once again. So Lady Evelyn if you where allowed to where would you like to travel? he asked as he looked directly at her.

User Image
あ Inoita Savage

Inoita’s eyes widened as she looked at the twins. What on earth where they up to now? Did they even know that they started to thread on dangerous waters? The family did need to know what the man wanted here. Wait, now what was this? A young traveller with nowhere to return. He wouldn’t dare. Or did he? Her eyes glinted dangerously as the emperor spoke her back got rigid before she turned to him with a cold smile determined she needed to probe more about this young traveller he had met.

User Image

The Savage Clan

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces