Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2018 4:21 pm
User Image

════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

Aldaine was brought out of his despair-ridden contemplation as Diane and Reynard queried further. Aldaine noted Diane’s previous vote of confidence in being able to handle the danger that encompassed Arthur. The two really had no idea what they were dealing with. Looking at the two with a sharp gaze, he answered, “That man you encountered with my father…he was my mentor…Gerot...” Aldaine took a deep breath before continuing, “He was the man who instructed me in combat, you could say he is the reason that I was as well regarded in combat as I was at the Trendel Academy. I wouldn’t pass my father off so easily Diane. You said the two of you could get a decent idea of the situation? That’s nothing if not comical. You two can barely comprehend how dangerous these two truly are. You saw it yourself, didn’t you Reynard? He walked in, as if he appeared out of nothingness with no sound or sign of forced entry. Gerot has dedicated his life in the art of covert combat. He’s killed gods know how many political officials, soldiers, or people of a notable presence for the High Council, more specifically, my father. Don’t dare think for a second that I’m over-exaggerating the situation, I’ve seen only a fraction of what Gerot is capable of, I know better than anyone. I suppose you could say...I was trained by an assassin...” Aldaine stated with a grim expression, as he recalled past memories he’d rather have forgotten.

Aldaine’s tone left a lot to be desire, but he let it slide considering how much stress the shifter was under. Still, his words were a bit vague and didn’t give them any real reason to suspect that Arthur and Gerot couldn’t be handled as needed. Yes, Gerot might be a killer, but so was he, so was Aldaine…Assassin or not, any man could be killed.

“Aldaine, I understand that these men are dangerous, but these vague descriptions don’t help us get you out of the City.” He stated firmly. “I’m assuming that Gerot’s raiment has something to do with sound and the way he can seemingly appear without anyone being the wiser?” What better raiment for an assassin?

Aldaine stared at Reynard straight in the eye, before replying "Let's just say, he is able to move more quietly and stealthily than any human should be capable of. He's also developed techniques so as to prevent shifters like ourselves so that we don't pick up his scent. As long as Gerot is here, getting me out of the city may as well be a pipe dream. He'll just be one step behind us, that's provided he knows what we're up to. As for my 'vague' descriptions as you talk about, I was trying to spare you the gory details. But, if you insist, I'll tell you..." Aldaine leaned forward almost threateningly as he stated, "You two are strong, but he is beyond any strength you or even I possess...if he wanted, Gerot could walk in here right now as I'm talking, kill the three of us, and leave before we had time to scream and no one would be the wiser... Aldaine stated as he sat back in his seat. "Take it from me, the last thing you want to do is underestimate him..." The more Aldaine spoke, the more he felt the despair grow within him, crawling up his back, giving him shivers.

Again, while Reynard understood that Aldaine was stressed and being pushed to his limits, it was as if the Jaguar didn’t want to give any helpful information that would assist them in getting him out of the city. Did the shifter have a death wish?! Growling low, Rey narrowed his gaze on Aldaine. “If I didn’t know any better, De’Fraye…” He said in a firm, irritated tone, purposefully using Aldaine’s surname rather than his first, “…then I would say that you didn’t care if we helped you. I would say that you had given up all hope and didn’t even wish to fight for yourself.” He knew he was being harsh, but sometimes, a person needed a slap in the fact before receiving a pat on the back.

“If you don’t want to help us so we can help you, then you might as well go turn yourself in. Diane and I are willing to risk everything, literally and figuratively, to help you and you wont even help yourself?! Where is the man that I fought on the battlefield?! Where is the man that looked me in the eye and fought me with his fangs and claws ans well as his swords?! I want that man by my side when we face those demons!” He knew that Aldaine wasn’t that man anymore, or was he? The man he’d faced on the battle field had wanted death, he’d run toward it dead first…now, Aldaine seemed to wish for it, but for other reasons, or where they the same? In any case, Aldaine needed to find that fighting spirit again if he hoped to continue living.

Aldaine stared at Reynard. Admittedly, as small part of him was in shock at what the Captain had just said. Aldaine, unintentionally found himself releasing a facetious, yet, heavy, saddened laugh at Reynard. It was not a mocking laugh, more so, a defeated one as he met Reynard's gaze once more, a different tone now present in the jaguar's eyes...a look of pure, untainted sorrow as he replied, 'Where is that man?' 'Face those demons together?' Do you hear yourself?! Do you think that this is a GAME?!"

It happened. Aldaine felt himself snap. The jaguar found him shooting off his seat towering over the two shifters in front of him "This isn't the war, Reynard, you think this is going to be as simple as charging someone on the battlefield?! I l tell you this, one wrong move in this situation, AND YOU COULD END UP GIVING ARTHUR ALL THE REASON HE NEEDS TO START A ******** WAR!!! And then what, will you apologize to all the heartbroken families left in that war's wake?! Are you truly, TRULY WILLING TO PUT YOUR LIFE, YOU MEN'S LIVES. YOUR FUTURE MATE'S AND CHILDREN'S LIVES ON SAVING A MAN WHO UNTIL RECENTLY YOU LOATHED?! RISK IT ALL, FOR A GOOD-FOR NOTHING, PATHETIC, OUTRIGHT ******** USLESS COWARD LIKE ME?! Are you truly willing to risk everything, ******** there is to lose?! Are you?! ARE YOU?!" Aldaine felt his heart pounding, his mind racing. Truthfully, he acted before he thought, it was like all the emotions, everything that had be building up...it was like it was all coming to a head.

Rey knew that Aldaine needed this. He needed to shout and to cry and to just get his emotions out and his words had done the trick. Watching the shifter, he gently pressed Diane from his side so that he could do what needed to be done to get something through Aldaine’s head. Aldaines shouting, his emotions, it was an outlet and one that Reynard would take onto himself – this was his doing after all. The moment Aldaine came to a stopping point, he moved out of his seat. Coming face to face with the jaguar, Reynard placed both hands firmly and squarely on Aldaine’s shoulders, holding him steady, their faces close so Rey could look Al in the eye and speak to him directly.

“YES.” He said the word firmly and calmly and with resolve that only a commanding officer could give. Staring Aldaine dead in the eye, he nodded. “It’s no secret that you and I were once enemies Aldaine. We tried to kill one another, we’ve shed each other’s blood and in some strange, ******** up way, that binds us. I might have loathed you at one point, but these past few months have turned you from enemy into acquaintance, to colleague and to friend. We are brothers, you and I. Not because we’re both shifters but because we have both been thought hell and come out the other side. Before, I wouldn’t have trusted you at my back but now I do and that means that I have yours as well.” He stated firmly.

Gripping Aldaine’s shoulders firmly, he held his gaze and didn’t waiver. “You are innocent, Aldaine. And what kind of person would I be if I sacrificed the life of an innocent? We are getting you the ******** out of here one way or another and if we can’t then we’ll hide you for as long as it takes. This island isn’t huge, but it isn’t small either…” He said with a little smirk. “Don’t you ******** give up on yourself, De’Fraye, I haven’t.”

Aldaine could only gaze at Reynard. In all honesty, he'd expected the fox shifter to beat him senseless for his outburst. But, to hear this...to hear these words from Reynard...in any other case, Aldaine would have suspected the fox was only trying to comfort him, but, looking into those emerald eyes, he saw that it was no act. That's when Aldaine noticed, the small trails of tears that flowed from his eyes. There was some small part of him that felt freed if he was honest. Aldaine felt his knees give in, and all he could do was cling to Reynard for dear life, like a child, Aldaine thought had died so long ago. The jaguar felt his voice crack as he spoke, "Forgive me...Reynard..."

When Aldaine’s legs gave out and he held onto him to keep standing, Rey took the shifter’s weight and held steady. Seeing the shifter’s tears, he felt any of his last remnants of ire toward the man melt away. The moment Aldaine apologized, Reynard drew him in for one of those manly-brotherly hugs. Holding him tight, chest to chest, he didn’t say anything for a long moment. “There’s nothing to forgive, Aldaine. But to ease your conscience, I forgive you for whatever transgressions you still feel you committed. I’m sorry that we had to meet on the battlefield, brother, but we are allies now and we will fight for each other.” He stated firmly and with resolve.

After a few moments Aldaine stood, wiping away his tears. Looking at the fox, he couldn't help but wear a small smirk, "By the gods...after this I could ******** use a drink...but for the meantime, we'll have to come up with a plan...So, what did you have in mind captain?"

════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

Aldaine De'Fraye || Reynard Balgaire

ShinigamiWolves

Chelly Usagi

Raiyun

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2018 3:32 pm
      User ImageUser Image

User ImageUser Image

╔══════════════╗
                  Gᴇɴᴇʀᴀʟ ᴀɴᴅ Gᴜᴀʀᴅ ᴏꜰ Vᴀʟᴏʀ
                  ╚══════════════╝

Diane listened silently as Aldaine began to tell them the hooded man’s identity and what he was to Aldaine. It hurt her heart to hear that a man who had instructed him and one she could assume spent a lot of time with Aldaine could just betray him and work to find him and capture him. She didn’t know how to feel as the shifter continued on to describe just how much of a threat these men were. It was apparently no joke whatsoever. Sure, Diane and Reynard didn’t know to what extent these men were dangerous, but she knew that they both were willing to take a risk for Aldaine. Despite hearing about Gerot and his capabilities, while quite worrisome, it didn’t change her opinion.

As he went on about Gerot, she took mental notes about what he was capable of according to Aldaine. The fact that shifters couldn’t pick up his scent was troublesome. Most shifters relied on their senses to engage in combat or through life. To have an essential one canceled out would make things difficult. Her arms were crossed at this point, her hands gripping at her dress. This was a lot to take in. But at the same time, she just wanted to see what they could do. If Aldaine knew his father and Gerot well, then he could aid in helping him escape, but he seemed to not care. It was as if he was practically saying ‘it’s useless to even try.’

Of course, her love seemed to have read her mind and began to confront Aldaine about it. The mood instantly shifted, and everything seemed to get heated. She furrowed her brows and listened to Aldaine and Reynard go back and forth. She wasn’t one for yelling, but this needed to happen. She had seen it with her own eyes, those two have had tension. But she knew that they both did, whether they wanted to admit or not, cared for each other. She nodded toward Reynard when he pulled away from her to get in Aldaine’s face so that his sincerity and his point could be known.

Her expression softened as she watched the two. Sometimes things needed to be let out in order for everything to be fixed. Smiling, she let them have their moment. Standing up, she grabbed glasses and some light booze, nothing too serious so that they could take a drink before getting into action. She then walked over and hugged the two close to her, ”I don’t appreciate being left out of this lovely moment~ Now, lets get down to business. Take your drinks and saddle up, we need to get serious.”

tab 𝐋𝐎𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 xx Home
                  tab 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 xx Reynard and Aldaine
                  tab 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆 xx Serious, As calm as she can be
                  tab 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐌 xx Human
                  tab 𝐎𝐔𝐓𝐅𝐈𝐓 xxAt Home
                  tab 𝐎𝐎𝐂 xxExcuse grammar and spelling.

The_littlest_dragonfly

ShinigamiWolves

Quote:

Chelly Usagi

OG Wife

10,000 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Shinigamiwolves

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2018 4:36 pm
User Image

═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

Aldaine breathed out in a now calmed and focused state. He felt as though a noose had been loosened from around his neck. He supposed it was true, that you could only hide things for so long, before you broke. As Reynard and Diane embraced him, he returned it with gratitude. He still disproved the idea of running away, but, he could tell that he was dealing with two very stubborn and persistent shifters. Much to his liking, Diane had poured them a drink, to calm the nerves more than anything. Thanking Diane, Aldaine shot the burning alcohol down his throat. Whether it was gin, whiskey, rum, mead, ale, he didn’t care. Alcohol was alcohol, and Aldaine wasn’t a particularly picky drinker. Once the soothing liquid had calmed he, he re-directed his focus to the plan of getting him out of the city. But even after that, where would he go from there? Given the situation, they couldn’t afford to just cross bridges when they came to them, they needed a fully formed plan. To Aldaine’s knowledge there were a few locations outside the city that one could successfully hide themselves. The forest was out of the question, far too much had been happening there for it to be a safe hiding spot. While such events could serve as a deterrent for the Arthur’s lackeys, the risks were significantly high. The Morthing Guard outpost was something to consider, however, to get there, one would have to travel through Eoana forest, therefore, that made getting to Morthing even more risky. So, in terms of inhabited settlements for Aldaine to hide in, that left the Cintel mining outpost and the Southern District and farmlands. However, none of this solved the immediate problem of escaping the main city. However, there may be a way to exit the inner confines of the walls without detection. Aldaine had spent a lot of his spare time roaming the city, scurrying along the rooftops, rummaging through the slums. As the slums came to Aldaine’s mind, he thought of something he found there and spoke ”I may have something. The two of you won’t necessarily like it, but, I think it can work. One day, I was searching the city. I’d heard rumours of a gang smuggling contraband, but no one knows how they did it. That’s when I found a large sewer pipe that lead to the outside of the city. It was the route where the gang had been smuggling their goods. If we can make it to the slums, then we may have a chance.” Aldaine felt the old soldier in him kicking again, strategizing as if he were on the battlefield. For a moment, he actually thought there was hope, however, that when his ear picked up commotion from outside.

Aldaine shot up from his seat and dashed to the front room window, making sure to hide himself from plain view while giving himself a good enough view to see what was going on. “Oh no…” was all Aldaine could think as he witnessed people in grey and black cloaks killing civilians at random outside, one of which was a lizard shifter, brutally mowing people down left and right. It was the extremists. Aldaine didn’t think Arthur would have made his move this early, but then again, nothing was below that insect of a man. Aldaine’s blood boiled as he witnessed the crowds of innocents run away screaming in complete and utter terror. While his ire grew, Aldaine knew he couldn’t just rush out there without a plan. There was no way he was running from this. If these bastards wanted him, they could have him…but not in the way they want. They can have his blades, his claws, hell, even his teeth embedded in their limbs and necks, torn to pieces and left screaming for his mercy. Aldaine knew one thing…he would make them suffer…THEY WOULD ALL SUFFER!!!

”I’ll see you BURN for this Arthur…”

═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

Eoana City Guard || Aldaine De'Fraye
[Where: Diane’s House] [With: Reynard and Diane] [Feeling: Enraged] [Outfit: Casual Clothes] Regular
[OOC:] Ta-Da!

The_littlest_Dragonfly

Chelly Usagi

Raiyun

Aldaine De'Fraye - [x]

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2018 5:52 pm
User Image
╔═══════════════════

He was grateful to Diane for letting him and Aldaine have their moment. She had known that the two of them had had some unfinished business with one another and wisely let them scream it out. Now, she offered them all a drink to take the edge off. Gods he loved this woman… Taking the drink, he leaned in to kiss her cheek. “Thank you, darling…” Unlike Aldaine, he didn’t slam the alcohol all in one go, he savored it a bit more. Wrapping an arm around his love’s waist, he savored her at his side. Despite knowing the dire situation, they found themselves in, he knew that with Diane on their side, they had a good chance of pulling this off.

That optimism was short-lived however as the sound of explosions hit their sensitive ears. Like Aldaine, he slipped from Diane’s side and moved toward the windows, keeping low and out of sight. What he saw boiled his blood – men openly attacking civilians in the streets. “Son of a b***h.” Given Aldaine’s words, this was the work of Lord De’Fraye – he was trying to drive Aldaine to act…

“Diane, we have a full-fledged attack on our hands.” He said before looking to them both. They all knew that they couldn’t just hide like cowards – this was their city and they would defend it. Being the Captain that he was, Reynard immediately began to act, a strategy forming in his mind.

“Aldaine, if you’re going to fight, you need a disguise. Shift into anything but a jaguar. Even if it’s just your face, it’ll do. Diane, darling, we need your men…You are a force with a sword and you and your men could turn the tide. I need you to get to the barracks as quickly as possible to rally them to battle if they haven’t started fighting already. Aldaine and I…we’ll handle the men outside.” There was no telling what would happen, but they needed to fight…

Moving away from the window, he approached his beloved. Pulling her close, he looked into her eyes. “Change into your armor…grab your sword…fight your way through and come back to me…” He said, leaning in to rest his forehead against hers. “I love you, Diane…” That being said, he kissed her deeply before slipping from her arms.

Looking to Aldaine, he waited for him to shift. “We fight together, Aldaine…” With those words being said, he led the way out the door, his swords drawn and at the ready…

[ - Exit to Housing District Streets - ]

═══════════════════╝

Captain of the Eoana City Guard || Reynard Balgaire

Chelly Usagi

Raiyun

ShinigamiWolves

Quote:

Quote:

Reynard - [x]

The_littlest_dragonfly
Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200

Chelly Usagi

OG Wife

10,000 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2018 6:01 pm
      User ImageUser Image

User ImageUser Image

╔══════════════╗
                  Gᴇɴᴇʀᴀʟ ᴀɴᴅ Gᴜᴀʀᴅ ᴏꜰ Vᴀʟᴏʀ
                  ╚══════════════╝

The hug was definitely a sweet and memorable one, she knew it was especially true for the two males before her. It was only right that they had a drink, not only as a way to celebrate but as a way to calm their nerves so that they could get right down to business. She could tell that Aldaine definitely appreciated her idea, especially seeing as he downed it all almost instantly. Reynard, however, took his time and gave her a cheek kiss as a thank you. Leaning in, she placed a lingering kiss on his cheek in return before sitting down and sipping a bit at her own drink. Once the trio all took a moment to get their mind steady, they began to get right down to business.

With Reynard’s arm around her waist, she felt more than content. This gave her comfort as she listened to Aldaine who had seemed to have come up with some sort of idea. Leaning her head on Reynard’s shoulder, Diane listened to what he had and nodded slowly. It actually wasn’t a bad idea. There was a possibility that the sewer pipe/good smuggling route could come in handy. Before she could comment, the sound of an explosion caused her ears to shoot up as she looked around on high alert. Standing up, she walked to the windows where the two already were and let out a gasp. "Oh my goodness…” There was absolute chaos going on.

Her golden eyes watched in horror as people in cloaks slashing civilians like child’s play and bringing them down. Shaking her head, she stepped back and gave the two male shifters a serious look. "We have no choice but to move in. We can’t afford to sit cozily while all those innocent people are brought down by the hands of such evil people…” She was already tying up her hair and moving to get ready for battle. She listened to Reynard’s words and nodded slowly. "Alright Reynard… I’ll get them, I’ll have Thomas round them all up…”

When Reynard approached her, she frowned a bit and held onto him. Looking up with him, a look of worry in her golden eyes, she nodded as he told her to change into her armor and get her sword so that she could fight. Her heart was pounding, and she didn’t know why. It usually did when she was near him, but now… it was different. "I love you too, Reynard…so much…” Taking in his warmth and presence, she kissed him back until he pulled away. "Fight hard, then come back to me…” With one last glance at the two, she ran up the stairs to change into her armor.

Diane had never moved so fast in her life. She stripped of her nightwear and slipped on her attire staring at the mirror with a serious look. She grabbed her sword, which was sheathed in high-quality leather, attaching it to her waist. The female then went to grab her lance and looked down at it before securing the weapon on its strap located on her back. Nodding to herself, she shifted into her might wolf form and jumped from her window, landing at the back part of her house and began to run toward the barracks.
                  [ - Exit to the Barracks - ]

tab 𝐋𝐎𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 xx Home
                  tab 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 xx Reynard and Aldaine
                  tab 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆 xx Serious, As calm as she can be
                  tab 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐌 xx Human
                  tab 𝐎𝐔𝐓𝐅𝐈𝐓 xxAt Home
                  tab 𝐎𝐎𝐂 xxExcuse grammar and spelling.

The_littlest_dragonfly

ShinigamiWolves

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2018 3:05 am
User Image

The fire that boiled in Aldaine’s blood almost prevented him from hearing anything Reynard or Diane had said. However, thankfully, he wasn’t too consumed by his immense, nigh uncontrollable hatred towards the extremists, even though he saw some of them playing at theatrics. Sick, twisted bastards, this was all a game to them. But they didn’t realise something, cats loved to torture their prey before the kill. And that is exactly what Aldaine would do. Their deaths would not be quick by any means. No, his thirst for blood demanded that they squeal, that they be driven to despair.

After Reynard spoke, Aldaine’s gaze darkened as he replied, his voice cold and unmerciful, the exact opposite of what it was not 10-15 minute ago, “Well…there is one animal I could shift into for a situation such as this…but mark my words Reynard…they will all suffer for this…that I promise you…” With that said Aldaine proceeded fully shift into a Wolverine of all things.

Once Reynard had gave the order to move out, Aldaine nodded his head and followed the captain outside.

[Exits to Housing District Streets]

Eoana City Guard || Aldaine De'Fraye
[Where:] Diane’s House [With:] Reynard and Diane [Feeling:] Bloodthirsty [Outfit:] Causal Clothes Regular
[OOC:] Ta-Da!

The_littlest_Dragonfly

Chelly Usagi

Raiyun

Aldaine De'Fraye - [x]

Shinigamiwolves

Main City ➣Housing District

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers