Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sherpuff

Tactical Tycoon

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2018 6:25 pm
Amon Larethian

The mountains were peaceful, quiet, and secluded. Exactly what Kilunzi enjoyed. She was making an effort to be more social, but it was still a struggle for her. She often wished that she shared her sister's more gregarious nature. Lizi never had any trouble socializing with others. Though perhaps that was due to their very nature. Still.... at least she had her constant friends, her two raven companions Irc and Hem. They had settled a short distance away and were quietly conversing with one another, giving her some solitude.

The mountains sprawling into the sky made for a truly enjoyable sight and she knew that she could sit for hours lost in thought, her mind constantly circling through her mental collection of secrets. That was her domain after all, so she was burdened with a great many secrets. Too many to count. It made it uncomfortable to be around mortals as she didn't really want to know secrets about mere strangers. But that was her lot.

It was a surprisingly lonely lot and she found herself wishing for someone to share the view with.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 10:06 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The star colored god was often alone, spending much of his time on the highest mountain peaks where he was closest to the stars. Up here in the cool thin air he could almost touch them. With no obstacles he could spread his wings as wide as he wished, fly as high as he dared with nothing to hold him down.

To assume Sheridan did not appreciate company would be inaccurate. He simply did not seek it out, and it was not often others sought him out, though perhaps they did not know to.

A quiet sigh as he approached mountain, the god glided toward solid ground, leaving large paw prints in the snow as he touched down. It was indeed peaceful here, perhaps he should visit these mountains more often.

Sherpuff

Amon Larethian

Swashbuckling Sentai

Sherpuff

Tactical Tycoon

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2018 8:32 pm
Amon Larethian

The peak that Kilu had chosen was a secluded one and she'd never run into another soul out here before. Which was why she was so surprised when she spied another deity glide gracefully down from the sky and settle not too far away. She hesitated, torn between being rude and not greeting the God or taking the chance of disturbing someone who also came seeking solitude.

After a moment, she made her decision. Standing, she made her way closer but settled a polite distance away. Kilunzi would greet the stranger God cordially and if he seemed like he wanted to be alone, she would retire gracefully and leave.

"Good day," she called, her voice soft and kind. The chilly air carried sound well, so she knew he would have no problem hearing her.

Hem and Irc also seemed intrigued and the white raven and black raven flew over to join her, perching along her back.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2018 2:02 pm
Large wings shimmered, moving mysteriously as the limbs lowered, resting against his back. He took a deep breath, inhaling the cool air. His tail flicked as his gaze scanned the land around him, quiet, secluded. Perhaps too quiet, maybe that screwball scavenger goddess had had an effect on him after all.

Hmm? He stopped mid-eyeroll at a memory, a flick of his ears at the sound of a voice. It seemed he was not alone here after all.

"Oh, hello."

His voice was deep, touched by a soft echo. The look he gave her was one of curiosity. He had not seen this goddess before and he could not help his gaze drifting over markings that seemed to glow. How very intriguing.

"I don't think we've met before."

What brought her here on this particular day?

Sherpuff

Amon Larethian

Swashbuckling Sentai

Sherpuff

Tactical Tycoon

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2018 6:52 pm
Amon Larethian

Kilunzi was absolutely sure that she had never even seen this god from a distance before. She would have remembered him. His wings were so beautiful they were almost distracting and it was an effort not to be rude and stare. She didn't want to make a poor first impression.

She focused on his voice instead, which was strangely resonant, yet peaceful.

"No, we have not," she stated simply. She smiled and bowed politely in greeting.

"I am Kilunzi. And these two are Irc and Hem," she said nodding towards the ravens that were perched along her back. The black female Hem was more quiet and reserved, but Irc ruffled his white feathers and cawed a warm hello in greeting.

"I hope that I am not invading your privacy," said Kilu, shyly. "I have never visited this spot before. I wasn't sure if it was claimed. It is quite lovely."

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2018 8:06 pm
The god's head turned, a curious glance toward the two ravens. Hmm, he had not noticed them before, how very curious. He smiled, his head bowed in a greeting in return.

"I am Sheridan, a pleasure."

Sheridan raised a paw, gesturing toward the snow covered ground near him, welcoming her to sit nearby if she wished. Or she could stay where she was, whatever made her more comfortable. He had come for the quiet peacefulness of the mountain, however he was not opposed to the company.

"Please, you are as welcome to enjoy this mountain as I am."

Sherpuff

Amon Larethian

Swashbuckling Sentai

Sherpuff

Tactical Tycoon

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2018 8:47 am
Amon Larethian

After a quiet and quick word between Kilu and her companions, Hem and Irc took to the sky for a leisurely flight through the brisk mountain air. This left Kilu alone with Sheridan, a prospect that she was not opposed to.

Surprising even herself, she found herself moving close and sitting a friendly distance away from Sheridan. She was normally not so forward around those she had just met, but this seemed to be a special case. Besides, he was not a mortal and therefore wouldn't be adversely affected by her mere presence.

"A pleasure to meet you too," she said, returning his smile.

"Oh!" she added, with chagrin, "Forgive me. I didn't ask your domain, nor did I offer my own. I am goddess of Secrets."

Kilunzi inwardly cursed her social awkwardness. She was so used to her sister taking the lead in conversations with other deities. It was odd not having her sister here to lead the way.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2018 6:08 pm
Sheridan watched the two ravens for a moment, before turning his gaze back to the goddess. He gave her a small smile, settling to sit on his own haunches, tail curling around one back paw.

"There is no need to seek forgiveness, my domain is the ethereal."

A curious look, did other gods often introduce themselves with their domain? Interesting, he did not see why that was especially important. One should be judged by who they were, and not necessarily by their domain. (Well, except one particular white god, that guy was a jerk!)

If Kilunzi was awkward, Sheridan did not seem to mind, or perhaps she was not really so awkward as she thought she was.

Sherpuff

Amon Larethian

Swashbuckling Sentai

Sherpuff

Tactical Tycoon

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2018 7:23 pm
Amon Larethian

Kilunzi watched the male relax and she found she was able to relax as well. She ruffled her feathers a moment before they settled meekly against her back.

"The Ethereal? That's amazing," said Kilunzi with quiet awe. Perhaps it was odd of her to introduce herself with her domain. She hadn't met many other deities, especially without her sister. And both Lizi and Kilu were always having to explain their domains. Often, it was when she needed to settle drama that her sister had created. She couldn't blame Lizi, of course. After all, it was her nature.

"May I ask what brings you out here today? If that isn't prying."

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2018 8:43 pm
The starry god shrugged his great shoulders, a soft smile on his maw. Sheridan was a large god, his height towering above even most gods, his body long and lanky, perhaps appearing more like a mythical dragon than the lion he truly was.

"No real reason I suppose, I simply like being close to the stars."

As he spoke, his gaze turned skyward, searching for the pins of light in the sky beyond. Silver eyes seemed far away for a moment, as if he truly were on a journey among the stars, exploring the planets and far off galaxies. How glorious it must be out there among the stars.

"Though perhaps it is time I learn to set my paws on the earth sometimes."

He had spent so long in the clouds, he had almost forgotten there was life below as well.

Sherpuff

Amon Larethian

Swashbuckling Sentai

[IC/OOC] Gods' Haven

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas