Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2020 11:31 am
User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Never a better gentleman of fortune than i
but make no mistake to who cross me
.. them that dies will be the lucky ones ..

Ship: 'The Lady of Fortune'

User Image

as soon as he heard Odelia, Silver repeated her instructions to the crew and drew out his twin pistols, along with several others, and shot for the head part of the body just as everything else hit it and it sunk away. as soon and Long John knew it would not be back, he threw his head back and let out a triumphant laugh and put his weapons away and looked to Jim "you alright lad?" he asked then looked to the remains of the last ship and smirked "right me hearties .... i need half the men to board that ship, we'll tow her in Tortuga" he said with a smirk as some of the men started lowering longboats.

the Doctor quickly ran to Ardyn and Odelia as soon as they landed on the ship and checked both of them before hugging him and then Odelia then smacked them on the back of their heads "that was for being reckless .... i don't have a lot of friends left, they either leave or die ... and i've seen far too much death, you hear me? both of you"

Long John hobbled over to the railings to look over to The Guinevere sternly to look to Odelia silently as he adjusted his crutch under his arm then hobbled back to the helm and sat on a crate to wipe the sweat off his face

User Image

Aussie Srives

GuenivereOrion

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2020 7:45 am
MarcusEmyrs

Aussie Srives

Jim Hopkins

Theme

Odelia found herself leaning forward as the staff produced another large burst of flame but after that the fire started going out and she couldn't teleport anymore,"Sh*t", she thought to herself as she was going to land smack into the ocean she extended her arms ready to dive down when out of nowhere she thought she seen a crackle of lightening and then a young boy's voice as she felt adryn picking her up in his arms next thing she knew they were on the ship, dropping to her knees for a moment she took in a deep breathe and let the spear fall as adyn congratulated her,"Thank you lad..", she managed to say as the doctor came out hugged them and then proceeded to smack them both on the head complaining,"Aye.. but I'm covered in blood and i be needing a drink", she told the group wobbling to her feet, "I be putting you and bob in charge of the ship doctor.. I be to tired to sail us to Tortuga", she confessed,

at this point hannah came running out and she looked at Odelia frowning,"well.. I..", said the young girl not sure what to say for the most part she was honestly surprised the useless pirate actually did something and she couldn't bring herself for words,"Let me get someone to help you", she sighed putting her fingers in her mouth and did a loud city whistle 3 men in suits came tumbling out of the rooms from below as they climbed the stairs,"Lady hannah..", said the middle one pushing his sunglasses back onto his face,"I need a favor get some poeple here to dress Odeila and fix her hair she looks horrible", said the little aristocrat as they nodded while Odelia made her descent down the stairs to the rum shack; After that Hannah sighed and sat right down in the middle of the ship rubbing her head and frowning,"I mean was I always wrong about people... I just thought she wouldn't be that brave.. considering she just drinks all the time.", she grumbled to herself;

Jim with the other men were not only try to slash tenticals but also trying to dodge the massive things from being picked off and took into the massive toothed mouth of the kraken upon hearing odelia screaming from above and on silver's orders the crew surged forward and all alms of fire were transferred to the head just slightly below teh surface of the water, Jim loaded that pistol faster than he ever done anything in his life and aimed right for that massive eye continuing to reload and shoot until the monster retreat back cheering with the crew and then turning to sliver who was asking him if he was alright,"I'm fine..", he said turning his attention over to Odelia when he followed silver he seen him doing the same,"I think.. I can forgive her after that..", said jim quietly,"I did come on abit strong about the whole brother thing.. I just wish she would understand..", he replied quietly,"I now realize after all this I didn't just come out her for my mother", she confessed,"I really came out here for myself to find out what I thought of her and well..", he shook his head,"I'm still confused", he told silver,"I don't know if I should hate her or admire her or both", he told him,'But I do know.. If i can help her maybe she will learn to find me as a friend and brother like she does her new crew", he told silver smiling;

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2020 11:01 am
User Image

User Image
.:Outfit:.
User Image

...I'll be there for You...
...The Captain Told me To..

As the large droid began to make repairs to the ship with the help of the invisible drones within this ships hull, B.O.B. watched the cameras to show Odelia was quite weak from using that ability of hers. One Drone was about ready to reach for the spear that was on the ground but instead, the spear quickly flipped up into the air, flying toward Odelia before relaxing within her belt as she was carried away. B.O.B. was quite curious from the as it rubbed the back of it's shiny bald head. As the captain walked away, B.O.B.'s voice appeared within the compass that the Doctor was holding,"Take everyone inside, I'll drive us to Tortuga"
"T-Thank you, B.O.B.", Ardyn said softly, rubbing the back of his head from the smack that was given to him by the Doctor, groaning softly before picking himself up and walking behind Hannah. The man's eyes made him shake silently as he knew...he knew those eyes were exactly like Vin's. B.O.B. went around with the ship, following Silver in a careful distance, making the large droid think about everything that had happened.

(OCC: I'm not sure if they were heading toward tortuga now but if so, we can continue this post order on the next one if you'd like)

User Image

Marcus Emrys

GuenivereOrion

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2020 11:57 am
User Image
User Image

Theme:Here
Who Am I?
This power..the lightning..
..Am I...a Daemon...?

User Image

Ardyn's eyes softly opened as he felt that the pain he felt was almost gone, feeling at though someone had just scratched him with a fingernail on his chest which kinda surprised the boy. Feeling the hand on his own, the young part daemon looked toward Hannah with a soft smile on his face before speaking up softly,"H-Hey.."
Meanwhile, the cell door opened on the brig where Jim was, showing that it was the large droid standing there. B.O.B. walked into the cell, blocking the way out to make sure that the young boy doesn't escape just yet. The droid spoke up with a monotone deep voice,"Happy to see that you are okay. Silver is being worked on right now, seems as though the doctor who amputated the leg wasn't great. Our doctor, however, knows what to do so he'll make a great recovery..but it doesn't mean that you risk your life for a slim chance you'll make it there, only to see me take him back to the ship."

GuenivereOrion

Marcus Emrys

Quote:

Quote:

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2020 1:04 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image

┏━━━━━ ? ━━━━━┓

from behind a white curtain used for privacy, The Doctor had Silver on the medical table with most of his clothes removed and the stump of his leg exposed from the medical sheet she had over him. Seeing it was enough to make her want to find who did this and smack him into a black hole. The amputation was just below the knee and had a shoddy job of closing up the wound, there was even evidence of it being infected at some point. For the millionth time, the Time Lord wondered how Long John Silver could possibly live with this, but then again one of the many nicknames in pop culture was 'The Immortal Long John Silver' so there might be some truth to that, still though it didn't excuse the fact he was dying from this. It took a while, longer than expected, but after using a fine point laser she managed to cut off more of the leg. Not by much, just over the knee, but it was enough. The laser perfectly cauterized the wound and, with a bit of alien tech, The Doctor started accelerating the healing process. When she made sure Silver was sleeping, she walked out and smiled at Hannah and Ardyn before walking out of the blue box just in time for the Fortune to sail up and boarded by Maddi who was flanked by Israel Hands and another pirate she didn't recognize "he'll live but I'll need to speak with you" she said as Madi looked relieved and concerned at the same time before turning to the pirates and nodded causing them to go back to the ship "John earned his crew's respect. They both love and fear him and do not wish to displease him ... were i in any danger, John would be even more so, they can be very protective" Madi said, explaining slightly but her eyes betrayed that she was near tears "did you know, how bad he was?" she asked as Madi, wish shame, nodded "John is .... stubborn. When i met him, he had these pains, he said he had to endure it. That he couldn't look weak in front of his crew ... our healers did the best they could but it seemed the damage was done already ... i tried to convince him to do something about it but ... stubborn" she said before tearfully chuckling "he even had that horrible accent and way of speaking because he thought no other pirate would think a well educated man could be a true pirate ... please, Doctor ... please help him" she asked as the Doctor's face softened "yes I'll help him, i can build him a prosthetic leg, a good one, I'll try to make it look like this age's type though" she said confusing Madi a bit but smiled gratefully all the same. The Doctor looked over to where Odelia's 'quarters' were and to her crewman before leading Madi to the blue box.
The confusion on Madi's face grew even more when she went inside to see the vast interior and froze. Unsure she was sure what she was seeing, she went out of the blue box and checked to see it was allsolid and not a trick before going back inside
"what magic is this?" she asked as the Doctor just smirked. That reaction never got old. "not magic, science. Very advanced science where I'm from" she said as she walked over to the makeshift medical center that was in the console room. Madi followed and, upon seeing her husband's sleeping face, stroked his cheek then looked to the Doctor "where are you from?" she asked as the Doctor got out a large box full of metal parts and examined them "a place called Gallifrey" she said as Madi silently mouthed the word to herself "is that in Ireland?" she asked but the Doctor shrugged a bit "possibly ... right, i need you to hold him down" she said as Madi did just that on her husband's shoulders as the Doctor got out what looked like a metallic version of a holster one would use to hook up a prosthetic to but it had metallic vessels on the inside, in fact it looked almost like a cybernetic knee "this might hurt, I'm sorry" she said as she inserted it in which caused Silver's eyes to shoot open and shout in pain before passing out "don't worry, involuntary reaction. That should help him, got built in nervous protesters along with what I'm building him. He'll feel like he's got a leg in other words, still need a crutch but won't have any phantom pains" she said before working on a cybernetic peg leg (think of how Silver's is in Treasure Planet)

┗━━━━━ ? ━━━━━┛

"There are worlds out there were the skies are burning, where the sea is asleep and the rivers dream. Hills made of smoke and cities made of song. Somewhere there's danger, somewhere there's injustice, and somewhere else the tea is getting cold"

Aussie Srives

MikuHinata1

GuenivereOrion

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2020 2:40 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image
.::Current Attire::.

User Image

It had been awhile since they left Tortuga and finally on their way to shipwreck cove, Odelia finally came up onto deck fully dressed and a bottle of whiskey in her hand,"Ah the smell of the sea.. I missed her..", she said softly taking a swing of her liquor as she strode across teh deck she seen Landon wearily looking out onto the waves,"Well now.. my friend.. it be time to tell me where the other boys are", she said; Her crewmate kept his eyes away, for a long time there was silence and Odelia began to feel a strange sensation i the pit of her stomach,"Landon...", she said in a shaky commanding voice; He finally turned to her and she took a step back not expecting the look he gave her it nearly caught her off guard the amount of despair, regret, and pain he was in,"They are dead captain..", he said,"Only Strider and meself.. we are all thats left", he finally told her; Instantly the bottle in her hand dropped onto the deck and began to spill out all about, she felt her body sway tears already streaming,"No..oo..", her bottom lip trembled as landon dropped his head,"Captain... they are all dead..", his voice full of emotion,"Red's dead captain..", he said; Odelia looked out towards the water her head swimming like the rough waves her eyes clouded by her own tears as she somehow made it to the edge of the ship and clung to it keeping herself from falling her knees were weak and Landon felt her despair,'Red... what did you do!?!', she thought as her hands shook, if the waves were voilent she would have let the ship toss her into the sea, along with all of the emotional pain;

Hannah smiled as adryn began to stir as she squeezed his hand gently,"Hi..", she said pulling her hood back from her face she turned her attention to him,"Do you need me to get you anything?", she asked hearing the doctor talk to someone else nearby as she heard silver shout out in pain, she gave a small stutter not sure what happened as she blinked,"Oh.. I hope he is alright..', she said bringing a hand up to her mouth in concern;

Jim was sitting down upon hearing the door opening he heard BoB coming up,"Silver is on board!", he said realizing what odelia had done.. maybe it was really reckless that he would risk his life to go find someone who was going to be retrieved but.. he didn't know bob was going to do that! nodding to him slowly,"Right.. I guess it was reckless but I'm loyal to my captain", he told BoB fearlessly,"Can.. I see him now?", he asked the large robot man seeing as BoB wasn't in his disguise anymore since everyone seemed okay with him being an robot well almost okay with it;

Marcus Emrys

Aussie Srives

Options:
Attach Signature

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2020 3:02 pm
User Image

User Image
:.Disguise.:
User Image

"In a bit, Mr. Jim..", B.O.B. responded to the young Hopkins, exiting the cell with the door open for the child to follow the droid as they headed out through the halls. The large robotic figure almost blocked anyone from passing it with how close the walls were to it, opening the door to show a bar for the two to wait. B.O.B. walked over to the otherside of the bar, fixing it's small bowler hat as the droid grabbed a mug for the child of water and began to make a small sandwich for the boy,"Tell me how you met Silver, little Hopkins..seems like you see him as a father figure."
Meanwhile, back in the medic area, Ardyn let out a soft sigh of relief as he sat up straight, still feeling a little bit of a pinch on his chest but nothing worry some as he spoke up with a soft sigh,"Umm..yeah, some water would be grea-"
Before he could finish, he heard Silver's pain in the distance, making him blink a few times in worry but also quite confused. Closing his eyes, the scar on the back of his neck began to dim with the glow before turning back completely into just a regular lightning bolt scar. Listening to Hannah hoping that this person was alright, making him turn toward the plastic walls before speaking up,"Who got hurt?"

User Image

GuenivereOrion

Marcus Emrys

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2020 3:48 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image

┏━━━━━ ? ━━━━━┓

hearing Ardyn, the Doctor looked up at Madi and gestured her to keep an eye on her husband before coming out "Ardyn, hey, you're awake. Captain Silver is just ..." she said hesitating for a bit "we're helping him, the device i used was just integrating itself into his leg so it won't fall off or infect it. just rest for a bit, we're almost done and i wanna talk with you about something" she said before going back to the curtain and worked on the finishing touches on the mechanical peg leg. after about ten minutes it as done and she paced it at the holster and hooked it up. after making sure it was properly attached, she looked over to Madi "tell me when he wakes" she said as the woman nodded.
the Doctor came back out and smiled at Ardyn "well now. got a bit of a hero complex in you it seems, don't worry, best of us do" she said before getting out a box-like device and scanned him "even so, that nasty gash and broken rib you had shows you need a bit more training" she said before showing two x-rays of a rib-cage "but lucky for you, you're a fast healer ... that broken rib of yours mended in about an hour. i say in another hour it'll be like it never got broken at all" she said slightly impressed

┗━━━━━ ? ━━━━━┛

"There are worlds out there were the skies are burning, where the sea is asleep and the rivers dream. Hills made of smoke and cities made of song. Somewhere there's danger, somewhere there's injustice, and somewhere else the tea is getting cold"

Aussie Srives

MikuHinata1

GuenivereOrion

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2020 4:40 pm
MarcusEmyrs

Aussie Srives

Jim Hopkins

Theme

Jim seeing as he wasn't getting out of a conversation with BoB decided to sit down after all he was fine with him earlier when the man had metal arms and a human face he supposed he might as well get used to him the way he was now when he mentioned silver being a father figure, he cleared his throat,"Well I suppose.. I know my real father", he told BoB,"But.. da died a few years ago he got sick... I always wanted to find Odelia and go adventuring with her but I didn't realize that what I thought of her isn't what she really is... When Silver came toward the island people didn't like him being there but someone welcomed him since pirates never come to our island anymore in fear of Odelia's righteous anger", he told BoB,"Somehow he managed to make me fit in just easily with his crew and the short time i've been with him i've been glad to know him,", he told BoB,"I wouldn't have asked for a better friend and teacher", he smiled at him,"So to say he is a father figure yes and no but I guess you understand my meaning right?", he said;

Hannah turned to Adryn, about to explain when the doctor came out from behind the plastic curtains and explained the situation,"Ah let me get you some water", said hannah leaving him with the doctor she went down the hall that was the kitchen and grabbed a glass of water returning when the doctor was telling him about his ribs,"Do you have advanced healing adryn?", she asked handing him the glass;

Odelia finally found her voice after several minutes of silence finding it hard to swallow,"How.. did they die landon..", she said,"How.. are.. they..", her voice began to crack as he turned to her and knelt his head,"I'll be telling you what Strider told me captain..", he told her; (okay so this italized passage is from striders point of view)

"Odelia was gone, gone like the crazy wind that was coming into port Red was blazing man and cursing as he looked out onto the choppy waves; We all agreed it was to d*mn dangerous to be out there so we decided we was heading out… Landon was to stay behind incase she came back sooner than later; We had Angler in the crows nest incase her ship came into sight; We stole a ship one that looked fast and would make it back to port before it was noticed gone… Wasn’t like anyone was on board everyone was to d*mn terrified to be around we were all scared h*ll even red looked concerned as if he thought this was a suicide mission but us being men we kept our word and our captain was in danger so out we went; Into those rough waves; Once we reached out to open ocean we thought the waves would calm down but for some reason they continued to just angrier it was as if the sea was p*ssed raging mad in all her glory; The first to go was Angler.. We never expected it a large gust of blowing wind caused that weak mast to snap in two like a little twig and it terrified and mesmerized us all seeing it tumbling down at the worst time in the worst storm; It cracked the hull of the ship on the starboard side; she was taking on a lot of water; But O’l Angler was gone lost to the angry ocean we couldn’t’ even hear his screams in the terrifying howl of that wind; Red was screaming at the top of his lungs for us to get that small life boat tangled free there was no saving this ship we had to get off; He was on the side of the ship shouting orders his red hair plastered to his face there was a flash of lightening a boom of thunder and then but the worst of luck we had the d*mn ship catch on fire!! Red had us running bout grabbing buckets and rope incase our lifeboat took on water at this point we just did and didn’t argue; The remaining 9 of us piled in and took off away from the burning ship and into the angry ocean; We had to sail a tiny boat with a small mast into this devil storm and it seemed impossible somewhere along the way a large wave crashed us there was screams there was water and then nothing… Somehow when I woke it was coming on dawn of the next morn and there was debris all around me… and there were but a few of us to… Looking about all I could see was red, willy, starkey, Tod, and Ryder; We managed to swim about all of us, calling out to Jimmy, Halibut, and Cork but there was no response; After a couple of minutes of doing this Red made the executive decision for us to move on they may have drifted closer to land we all doubted it but we had to believe; We had gone about mid day when they started circling.. those b*stards of the sea.. the killers of a sailor’s nightmare. Sharks; We gathered about we had drift wood to help us get around it seemed like a whole circle of them probably gonna feed after a rough sea it was as if everything was trying to take us out; We didn’t realize it but willy had a gash in his leg and ryder a burn on his upper arm from the accident on the boat they smelled the blood they came for the hunt; they began to thrash closer red told us,”Gather your knives boys when they came about…gash-“, his words were cut off as a howl of pain and terror came from Tod whose arm was clean bit off by the bullshark; Then another snagged at Ryder and then we all started feeling them bump about us I grabbed a hold of its strange fleshy skin and began to stab we were stabbing for our lives and sure enough after the mass of bloody was was gone we had Ryder with a bleeding leg and Tod with no arm.. it didn’t take long before our friend finally bled to death and we closed his eyes sobbed and finally let his body slip into the sea; Red took tod’s shirt to try to help Ryders leg and we tucked on; Eventually Ryder’s body who was being pulled along by Starkey finally said he died we did the same closed his eyes cried our dues and pushed on in that endless ocean; We went all the way into the next night non of us got sleep and the when I dozed but for a moment in the early morning like the rest of us who tried to get a rest; We went a whole another day without water or food and following a merciless ocean; Finally by the end of the 2nd day of floating we turned to check on willy who had been sleeping for awhile,”He’s dead red..”, said starkey who was tired as well it seemed Willy didn’t last the sun we all nodded our head wearily closed his eye and shoved him off into the water so he could go to his watery grave; We continued to float on until the 3rd morning when I woke I seen starkey getting excited,”Red! Look! It be land ahead”, he said we all looked and seen the island in the distance we all felt the excitement but were to tired to care,”Aye.. it be..”, said red though it was his 3rd day of being in the ocean they were all dehydrated and barely functioning especially since on the following morning after the storm; We got closer towards the shore it may have been another 100 meters; We thought we were going to make it and then Starkey yelled out a painful yell and began to scream until his body began to jerk violently, Red did the same feeling something clinging to his leg as I asked him hoarsely what was going on looking about wearing fearing sharks but seeing non; Red told us to paddle away from the area me and red managed to get away from the painfulness but Starkey wasn’t listening or whatever was getting him kept attacking because eventually he stopped shouting and then he went silent and we looked over to see his body sinking in the water; It was alien it was terrifying but were were to exhausted to have fear; Red and I were nearing land but it seemed so far away… finally the pain in red’s legs as he tried to lift it from the water we could see where strange welps were all about his leg seeming to have burned or stung him he was grunting in pain but more important he was having trouble breathing; We decided to rest and float towards the ocean were were nearing the reef the breaking barrier where the waves would get choppy before the sandy beach ahead, I looked over to Red try to muster a smile we would make it but his eyes were dropping into the back of his head and we doubted we would make it across the break; He turned to me there was a smile as I told him,”We… wont make it will we?”, before I felt something odd with the last of his strength and all he could muster Red found the strength to leave his board and then he began to push and push and push us toward the waves; We could make it! The shore was but 50 meters I turned to tell him we were going to make it but when I looked back he was gone the waves pushed me forward and I began to realize…, if he hadn’t done what he did I wouldn’t be alive.. He saved me life Landon he tried to save us all he was a real hero… I would follow him to the end of the world and back. I lay on that beach that day and I cried not for the ones we lost but for the one that decided my life was worth saving over his, I never wanted nothing more than to tell him thank you more so in my life, and when we meet again.. I will do so."

Landon looked over at Odelia as she began to sob to herself tugging at her hair in grief her hat toppled over onto the deck of the ship as it moved about in the wind,"I found him on the shore he was half dead I nursed him back fed him and then he told me what happened.. we never thought..", said Landon his voice trembling,"We never thought.. it be so bad.. captain.. we thought you were dead as well.. for so long..", he told her as slid to her knees pressing her forehead to the deck of the ship covering her head; The over whelming desire to just end it all entered her mind how could she have been so selfish? So stupid! This couldn't have happened.. And Then she felt it the rage that followed first Jezebel had warned her then Dionysus and so many had told her the negative this was there fault!!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2020 10:01 pm
User Image
User Image

Who Am I?
This power..the lightning..
..Am I...a Daemon...?

User Image

"I-I Guess so..", Ardyn replied to Hannah after hearing everything that the Doctor had to say about it. In another hour, he would be as though the break never happened which just completely took him by shock but then again, maybe not. Softly grabbing the glass, Ardyn softly thanked Hannah before turning back toward the Doctor as he thought about Daichi. At least there was something that came when it comes to his relation with his grandfather, Daichi. With a soft sigh, Ardyn looked up at his friends before speaking up,"B-By any chance...do you know where Radiant Gardens is? I umm...I saw it in a dream.."
Meanwhile, B.O.B. was listening to Jim's story about how he wasn't exactly a father figure but more like a friend which made the large droid rest it's arms against the counter to think hard about it all. Listening to everything that was happening on the ship, which included the information that Odelia had just figured out on the deck of the ship. That was a major bombshell that unfortunately was already figured in the mind of this droid. Looking over at Jim, the large droid spoke up,"You are very lucky to have him as a mentor of sorts..I know that a lot of this must look strange but honestly, we have to know this information..it's information that makes us strong...but most of all, it's the heart and so called soul of a individual that'll help us into seeing true peace.."

GuenivereOrion

Marcus Emrys

Quote:

Quote:

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2020 11:27 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image

raising an eyebrow, the Doctor listened to Ardyn's question before nodding "part of the universe called 'the Heart-Lanes' mostly Keyblade wielders focus on these worlds. i've been there once before, an age ago ... bout three lives back actually" she said then looked at Ardyn "this dream of yours, what-" "Doctor!" Madi said before her head emerged from behind the screen "he's waking up" she said as the Doctor nodded before turning to Ardyn "sorry ... try to remember what you can about that dream, write it down if you have to. some dreams have a nasty habit of being a prophecy in the TARDIS" she said before going back to where the pirate lay

Silver winced as he slowly woke up to see his wife and that Doctor woman looking down at him "i make it a point not to drink ... so why does it feel like i have a hangover?" he said in a raspy voice making Madi laugh and the Doctor smirk "glad to see you dropped the accent" she said as Silver looked at his wife in slight betrayal in his eyes "i figured it was, don't look too shocked. i'm smarter than you think" she said making Silver glare at her and sighed, pushing his previous thought about Madi out of his head "suppose there's no reason to anymore ... they already saw me as weak- OW!" he said right until the Doctor smacked him on the head "shut it, i mean it" she said with a glare that actually made Silver hesitate and frown in acceptance but the Doctor wasn't done "you may be a leader, some bloody legend, what have you ... but no matter if you show that you're human, no one will ever think less of you. not your crew, not other pirates and not your wife" she said before going back to working on the mechanical leg, which Silver just now noticed "what did .... what did you do to me?!" he asked in slight fear "i saved your life ... the surgeon who amputated you first did a poor job. i fixed it and added this: a Physically Engineered Galavanter ... or a P.E.G. leg if you want" she said but Silver was still confused "you made me like the metal guardian of Ardyn?" he asked but the Doctor sighed and rubbed her eyes, showing her agitation "look, this will help you. built in healing factors to recuperate just in case some symptoms return. even has some built in storage space if you need it ... it's just a prosthetic" she said which seemed to ease Silver slightly and nodded "one last thing .... where are my clothes?" he asked as the Doctor pointed behind him to show them laying on a nearby table with his crutch near by. deciding to leave to give them privacy, Silver slowly got up and tried hobbling on the leg but it was obvious he still needed the crutch. with a slight frown, Silver hastily got dressed, with Madi's help and grabbed his crutch before looking down, from what his trousers could cover, his P.E.G leg looked like a regular wooden leg but it was obviously metal and luckily for him, it didn't sound like how B.O.B. did. with a soft exhale, Silver used his crutch under his right arm as he used his left mechanical leg as another crutch and moved as such and up to the deck to see B.O.B. talking to Jim which made him smirk a bit and Odelia crying, knowing she must have accepted the truth about her crew which made the frown drop. "i'm sorry" he said lowly to her, forgowing how he usually talked "i truly am"

User Image

Aussie Srives

GuenivereOrion

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2020 8:09 am
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

...I have to become stronger...
... To protect the one person I love ..

Odelia found herself slowly rising as Silver approached from behind hearing his voice she began to speak out loud anger clearly in her voice,"No.. this be no ones fault but theirs...", she said taking up the spear from her side she felt her hand clench about the weapon finding her voice rising as she said,"Since the gods were involved its been nothing but misery", she said tears streaming down her face,"All their fault!!", she screamed out throwing the spear into the ocean the one that everyone freaked out about but as she walked past silver angry; Landon called out to her,"Captain watch out!!", he said turning the most amazing and crazy thing happened the spear in which she threw into the sea came swirling back and when Landon tried to go towards her to get in its way it veered away from him and silver (in case there was an attempt to stop it) and shot right into the shoulder of Odelia the force was so powerful it pinned her to the deck of the ship as she lay there shocked from the encounter;

Jim nodded to BoB feeling much better as he drank his (i think it was water) and turned to hear a voice as Silver arrived on deck,"Captain!", he got up excited to see silver on his feet he was heading over to him when he stopped hearing Odelia curse about the gods, that was odd he remembered meeting hermes and didn't think the god was all that bad.. even though silver didn't care for him much; He then seen Odelia stomping off frowning her and landon were talking so low that he didn't hear anything they were saying when he was on deck but something obviously upset them both; Then the spear came flying out of the ocean and straight towrds her instinctively he reached out but shot his hand back as if some strange magic was involved here when Odelia lay pinned to the deck bleeding he rushed over to her,"Odelia!!", he said trying to pull up the spear but wasn't strong enough,'What the h*ll!!', he thought frantically as people began to crowd;

Hannah sat with adryn upon hearing him explain somewhere known as Radiant gardens, hannah wasn't sure where it was but it did sound romantic that the girl zoned out as the doctor walked off to check on silver; Upon hearing commotion on the upper deck she blinked slowly and then hear people shouting Odelias name,"Uh oh.. somethings happened again", she said, turning to adryn,'Now dont rush up there I'll go check it out", she smiled at him petting his hand,"I'll let you know the details when I get back", she then left the medical room and headed up the stairs to see jim trying to pull the spear out but being pulled away by someone; Her eyes popped out of her head nearly seeing the scene finding it confusing and someone terrorizing.. what happened?!

User ImageUser Image

Aussie Srives

Marcus Emrys

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2020 3:04 pm
User Image

User Image
:.Disguise.:
User Image

B.O.B. watched as Silver could be heard in the distance, making the large droid just stand up straight as it began to clean up the mess that Jim left. Right after turning on the dish washer, the sound of something sharp stabbed to the side of the ship which only made B.O.B. even more annoyed. Walking out of the bar area, the droid turned to the left to see that the acting captain, Odelia was stabbed by the broken Spear of the Spartan's Rage was stabbed through her shoulder. The mechanical being only shook it's head as it only walked over to the group before speaking up,"Only she can pull out the blade once she realizes what is so important about the spear...The spear isn't just a weapon, it's a key to our future..I have records of Arigane Angel, Vincent's father, putting that spear by your side and begin your transformation into the person you are made to be...but you have to learn that the gods are not what matter..it's the people around you that matter..and the daemons out there..they are the enemy..That spear..is the key to a better future..Once you learn that, then you'll be able to remove that spear from your wound."
Meanwhile, Ardyn blinked softly when he heard all the commotion, all he could do was try to look out but was unable to see what was going on. Knowing that he would have to stay in the room, Ardyn just finished his water before placing it a the table next to him, thinking about what had happened in his dream.
The dream about the man and woman in Hollow Bastion..

User Image

Marcus Emrys

GuenivereOrion

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2020 3:58 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image

Silver's eyes were wide as saucers as he saw both Odelia throw the spear away and it flew towards the woman. Of course Silver tried to catch it with his crutch but it just swerved out of the way and pinned Odelia to the deck by her shoulder. Naturally, like everyone, he tried to help and even tried to pull it out. When B.O.B. finished explaining, he wasn't sure why, but his anger peaked "WELL WHAT THE BLOODY HELL GOOD IS IT IF SHE'S BLEEDING OUT!" he said before glaring up at the sky with a cold glare but it did no good. Instead he just looked to the side, still fuming and tried to keep calm "Jimbo ... everyone give Odelia some room" he said in a leveled tone but was obviously reluctant "as much as i hate to say it ... the Iron Giant here is right, we can't do anything, it's up to her ... not even the Olympians can fight Fate, those three are ... persistent"

User Image

Aussie Srives

GuenivereOrion

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100