Submit

Midnightglow18

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2018 5:05 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Businge looked at the lush green land of the pride lands she smiled and continued her walked through the pride land she needed to figure out some things which sometimes wasn't easy for her. She really needed a confidence boost which was a tricky thing at times, she wondered if there was something she could do make herself feel braver. She passed under one of the trees looking up at the birds in its branches. She wondered if she could find a bird to be her friend the thought was a nice one. She headed back towards the border still thinking about birds and the situation with the murder and the missing female of the pride. She frowned harshly there had to be a way to find her right? Unless she had run away or had been killed as well and they had not found her body for some reason.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2018 5:15 pm
Midnightglow18

Vox was a stranger to these lands. It had been so long since he had called a pride his home. The swampies were no more. With the dispersal of that pride, he ended up dropping his new name, returning to the one he had been given at birth.

The lion was on the smaller side for a male. A trait attributed by a diet of mainly frogs growing up. When in the swamps, you had little to go off of, and just made it work. Luckily for him, he enjoyed the taste.

Unbeknownst to him, the golden male was entered the pridal territory. The large rock formation in the distance distracted him enough for him to not pay attention to where he was going. He ended up running into another lioness.

Vox was quick to apologize. "Sorry sorry!" He said quietly. He never was one to talk as a child, so his tone in his adult was always low.  

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

Midnightglow18

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2018 5:26 pm
KasaiLoki

Businge wasn't really paying attention to where she was going either she ran right into the golden male and ended up bumping into him. She blushed "Oh no don't be sorry it was my fault for not looking where I was going. Umm, are you alright?" She looked up at the handsome male and blushed some more before she gathered her thoughts enough to go onto something more important. "You are not from around here, are you? It's alright, well normally it's alright.. but well.." She considered if it was still alright since they had that issue but she shouldn't tell someone from outside the pride should she? "Umm hi, I'm Businge."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2018 5:32 pm
Midnightglow18

"Er-- yeah." Vox said with a nod. "I am okay. Good to see you are okay too..." He murmured, ears perking forward.

"Is it that obvious?" The male asked with a chuckle. "I am from the Jini-msemi swamplands. We had moved due to a fire, but that was many years ago. I've been a rogue ever since." He explained. He listened to her speak, frowning slightly.

"What do you mean it's normally alright?" He asked, concern evident in his low tone.

"Businge, I am Bonw---er...I am Vox." For one that had been so use to giving his shortened name, sometimes his new name would rear its ugly head. "Er---Vox." He reiterated. "Our old tradition was to change out names when we were older. But the pride isn't around, so why keep the name I am not use to?"  

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

Midnightglow18

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2018 5:42 pm
KasaiLoki

Businge blushed she had never met another lion who was like this one, all the ones she knew all seemed to be so bold and forward that frightened her sometimes, or they hurt her feelings by accident. She nodded "Yes I'm alright I'm glad you aren't hurt either." She said in a soft tone. She laughed "Well yea I'm on the council so I make it a point of knowing as many of the other pride members as I can." She blushed again "Umm I'm sure I would have remembered you if we had met before."

She said in a shy tone. "I'm so sorry your homeland was destroyed." She said in a soft kind tone. She looked very worried "Well we've had some problems lately." She said on a sigh. She described the female that had gone missing. "She's gone and her mother." Businge wanted to cry thinking about the loss to the pride. "I don't think you are a problem, I don't know about the rest of the council." She said softly. She blinked at his stumbled words. "Umm alright, Vox." She was a bit confused with the name fumble. "Oh we only get one name in the Pride land." She frowned "That is so sad." She said softly.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2018 6:10 pm
Midnightglow18

"Oh, council? That's pretty neat. So...you are pretty high up in the pride huh?" Vox joked.

"I met our queen once...Maybe twice." He lost count of the few times really. It hadn't been much
of an interesting meeting. Just a quick Hi how are you doing sort of thing. "Probably." He admitted, chuckling.

"Oh...uhm...that's okay. It was a long time ago. We just never really recovered from it when we hit the Mountains." He didn't think about it much, instead, he chose to look forwards instead of in the past. "Oh, that's not good. And no one knows where she went?" He asked, concern. "Surely you could do a search party or something?" The land seemed big enough.

"I'm sure. I haven't seen get new names when they get older. I think the swamplands are the only ones that I have met."  

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

Midnightglow18

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2018 6:23 pm
KasaiLoki

Businge laughed shyly and then said, "Well not alone, but we are an important part of the pride." She said softly. Businge thought a moment she wasn't sure if there were any royals left in the pride land. "The pride land has a very interesting and somewhat sad history as well. I'm not sure if we have any royals left, royal blood I believe.. Simi is a good king though and his family seems happy." She said softly. It didn't matter if they were from Mufasa or not. "After all my mother was a rogue and I'm on the council. So it doesn't matter where you came from you can find a home in the pride land." She said in a warm tone. She shook her head "I've never been anywhere but the pride lands, what are the mountains like? Umm, I'm sorry you don't have to talk about it if you don't want to." She sighed deeply "We talked about that but right now it's all talk." She sighed softly. Businge thought for a moment. "I think another visitor mentioned other clans and prides with similar naming traditions cub or pup names and adult names, it seems an interesting tradition, perhaps confusing." She laughed softly.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2018 6:46 pm
Midnightglow18

"I like how you think, Businge." Vox agreed with what she said. It didn't matter where you came from, only that if you could find home in where you resided. For Vox, he didn't know if a pride life was welcoming for him. After the dispersal of teh swamplands, it was something he wasn't sure he was ready to test out at the moment.

"Oh... Uhm... It's so much cooler up there. They had...snow? I think is what it was cold. Really cold water, pretty much." He didn't like the snow. He much preferred the mud. "It's a bit harder to breathe up there too. Light - lots of air." It sounded weird. "There was a bunch of food though. Just not the frogs I was use to." He explaiend.

"I could see it being confusing to others. I guess when you grew up with it though, it wasn't as bad."  

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

Midnightglow18

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2018 6:50 pm
KasaiLoki

Businge smiled she liked Vox a lot and hope she would see him again if he was just passing through. It was pretty normal some stayed and some went, it was the natural progression of life. She then blinked at the description of snow since she had never seen such a thing it was hard for her to imagine. "That sounds amazing." She said softly "So what are you doing in these parts just traveling?" She asked.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2018 6:58 pm
Midnightglow18

Vox nodded.

"Yeah. Honestly I was pretty mesmerized by that big rock over there." His paw pointed to Pride Rock. "It's uh...why I ran into at first. Distracted by how large it is. It seems so big back here, I can only imagine what it looks like up close." The golden male confessed.

"Do...do you think you could show me it? I mean, if rogues are allowed in there that is." He wasn't looking for a home, or even a place to stay for the evening. But if he could see Pride Rock closer, that would satiate his curiosity for the time being. Perhaps he could get to learn about Businge some more?  

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

Midnightglow18

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2018 7:02 pm
KasaiLoki

Businge smiled "I don't think that will be a problem, besides you'll be with me.. soo umm yea." She said in a shy sweet tone.  
[IC] Pridelands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games