Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digimon Graveyard (Memorable Archive)
DTI Summer 2018 (Let's chat) - Lief Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tamer Counter
  +1
View Results
lief_7 generated a random number between 1 and 15 ... 9!

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2018 7:46 am
Hey Tamers, I know it's been a while, life got way busy and we are finally starting ti slow down, craziest 4 months of my life!! I know I left a lot undone but im trying to be on more to fix that. I have a few questions for yall.

How's it going?

Have I missed anything in either the guild or the world of Digimon?

Is there anything yall know i didnt finish or really needs to be updated?

Who's all still here?

Any ideas for moving forward?

Anything yall would like to focus on?

Anyone with new contest ideas?

So let me know, I know we have a crew that has been performing CPR on this place and know that im a little less stressed i want to help!!

.....also I get to watch f-16s fly every day!! That doesn't suck!  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2018 7:47 am
Reserved  

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

Ethan Kirito Soul

Newbie Seeker

6,225 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2018 4:27 pm
*zombie walks* We are the Working Dead Lief. X_X still around I am though, when Gaia works.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2018 10:21 pm
Ethan Kirito Soul
*zombie walks* We are the Working Dead Lief. X_X still around I am though, when Gaia works.

Hey there friend! How goes it? Wish this place had found a way to retain it's youthful life haha but we all got old and stuff... doesnt look like Gaia or Digimon are making much headway for us either haha  

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

dragonianflame

Omnipresent Lunatic

10,375 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2018 7:12 pm
i am here but not here. when im not working my jobs.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2018 8:09 pm
lief_7
Ethan Kirito Soul

Hey there friend! How goes it? Wish this place had found a way to retain it's youthful life haha but we all got old and stuff... doesnt look like Gaia or Digimon are making much headway for us either haha

I know right man. X_X Its killing me inside too, especially considering I see all these Pokemon Roleplays still kicking. Digimon is way too underated these days. DX  

Ethan Kirito Soul

Newbie Seeker

6,225 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

RhinaRhina
Crew

Noob

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2018 12:51 am
I'm still here, it's been quiet for the most part.

I don't know if doing contests is fine though since there's not much people on. Although I do want one.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2018 2:34 am
I'm still here lol

Things that need to be upgraded, We need to upgrade the home page it still talks about The New Years Special. Also since only VC and Grandwing can edit the register page we need to edit it to remove the Special also.

Things that are left unfinished besides what i asked you about in the mod page I don't think anything else is left

WE could do a small contest like the one Spectral did earlier this year. Just to tie us over until the next major one. Maybe something to do with Summer. I really don't know sweatdrop

Robert_Satsuma
Crew

Friendly Lunatic

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2018 4:10 pm
dragonianflame
i am here but not here. when im not working my jobs.

Fair enough, i can understand that haha  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2018 4:11 pm
Ethan Kirito Soul
lief_7
Ethan Kirito Soul

I know right man. X_X Its killing me inside too, especially considering I see all these Pokemon Roleplays still kicking. Digimon is way too underated these days. DX

Its so true, i think it has a big underground following but its too the point that most people dont know anyone else likes it haha  

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2018 4:13 pm
RhinaRhina
I'm still here, it's been quiet for the most part.

I don't know if doing contests is fine though since there's not much people on. Although I do want one.

Ya thats a good point, maybe we need to focus on the major aspects of the guild and getting feet in the door if you will and contests can start up later. A solid foundation would be nice.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2018 4:17 pm
Robert_Satsuma
I'm still here lol

Things that need to be upgraded, We need to upgrade the home page it still talks about The New Years Special. Also since only VC and Grandwing can edit the register page we need to edit it to remove the Special also.

Things that are left unfinished besides what i asked you about in the mod page I don't think anything else is left

WE could do a small contest like the one Spectral did earlier this year. Just to tie us over until the next major one. Maybe something to do with Summer. I really don't know sweatdrop

I will update that sale. Im thinking a contest may not be what we need, we've tried using it to recover in the past and didnt really get anywhere. Im thinking the daily check in is a better hook right now once you get someone in (reminds me mobile games) maybe we could borrow some other ideas from that vein (obviously not pay to win)

For example maybe we could ask other guilds we are in if we can advertise DTI or be an associated guild? Maybe things like guilds and raids might be useful. Not sure just random thoughts as i type  

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

Ethan Kirito Soul

Newbie Seeker

6,225 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2018 10:00 pm
lief_7
Ethan Kirito Soul
lief_7
Ethan Kirito Soul

Its so true, i think it has a big underground following but its too the point that most people dont know anyone else likes it haha

Right! I miss the DTI Skype Chat, but almost everyone has migrated to Discord and the like. But no group. (At least not one Im in. ) I just now realized there was things here going on, like Nobody Told Me / Gaia seemed to die on me. (apparently I was online often though...)  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2018 1:29 pm
Ethan Kirito Soul
lief_7
Ethan Kirito Soul
lief_7
Ethan Kirito Soul

Right! I miss the DTI Skype Chat, but almost everyone has migrated to Discord and the like. But no group. (At least not one Im in. ) I just now realized there was things here going on, like Nobody Told Me / Gaia seemed to die on me. (apparently I was online often though...)

Yep that's how the world works, people move on to new things and i dont think Gaia is the cool thing for kids to do anymore haha. No idea if anyone was in the Skype still, i think i left it when school got busy.... or possibly before when i was trying to encourage guild use. Sorry Gaia hasn't been working for you, i try to send announcements when i do something haha although they are usually lame....  

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

Ethan Kirito Soul

Newbie Seeker

6,225 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2018 7:11 pm
lief_7
Ethan Kirito Soul
lief_7
Ethan Kirito Soul
lief_7
Ethan Kirito Soul

Yep that's how the world works, people move on to new things and i dont think Gaia is the cool thing for kids to do anymore haha. No idea if anyone was in the Skype still, i think i left it when school got busy.... or possibly before when i was trying to encourage guild use. Sorry Gaia hasn't been working for you, i try to send announcements when i do something haha although they are usually lame....

X_X It seems that way doesnt it my friend. And bleh, its cool. I think that Shop Idea should be a Forever thing, especially since it means that Contests arent the only way to get Digimon and that they are Randomized.  
Digimon Graveyard (Memorable Archive)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff