Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Revolution

Back to Guilds

A literate and semi-literate Naruto-based role playing guild. Active in 2024! 

Tags: Naruto, Roleplay, Boruto, Shinobi, Ninja 

Reply 𝔸𝕣𝕔𝕙𝕚𝕧𝕖
❄️|| Kogarashi Institute [ DESTROYED ] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ephemeral Ozymandias
Captain

Obsessive Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2018 12:09 pm
User ImageUser Image
__ When Naoki entered the clinic Kagami had been waiting for a nurse for many minutes. She felt sore all over and exhausted from overexertion. Golden eyes darted towards Naoki when she heard the book close. The exhausted woman was fading in and out of her attention. "They finally sent the nurse." Kagami thought before pointing at Naoki. "Yes, patch me up." She commanded this, but her words were softened by her plea for assistance. She rubbed her strained eyes before another person walked into the clinic. Kagami was seated in an operating area when a gray-haired male approached her. She was irritated by his presence. "I'm in the clinic, if you're not a nurse then get the Hell out." The weariness, aches, and pains were overwhelming Kagami. She then returned her attention to the nurse. She noticed that she had an enormous sword mounted on her back, hopefully, it was not an operating tool.

×TITLE: Kogarashi Leader】○【RANK: A】○【CHAKRA: 1,490 || 1,490】○【STAMINA: 1,150 || 1,150】○【 SANBI CHAKRA: 3,000 || 3,000

Technique Used:
• [ Technique Name ]
___○ [ Rank ]
Technique Active:
• [ Technique Name ]
___○ [ Rank ]

Battle Data

Personal Attributes
Smoke and Mirrors | Kagami can cast any and all genjutsu through eye contact with her created mirrors.
Mirror Flower, Water Moon | Kagami gains access to nature's mirror, the water element.
Built to Last | You double the number of posts your mirrors stay active. Additionally, once per battle, you can use Terikaesu (Reflect) without paying its cost.
Area Of Denial | Kagami doubles her range of control for her mirrors and gains an additional 75 chakra.

Sanbi Attributes
Chakra Cloak Version 1: Basic Effects
• Slight fortitude boost.
• The host will begin to draw in ambient water towards itself slowly from the environment, drawing in a C ranked amount per post. This water will fall from the sky, rise from the ground, whatever so long as it is coming towards the host. It pools and rests around it's feet and stays within an area of 10 feet.
• Host can breathe underwater.

Daisuke Kaicho

Dexterous Prince

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2018 1:06 pm
User ImageUser Image

"Very well then." Agreeing to let Naoki stitch her up the Uchiha moved to gather a few things before approaching Kagami. A man suddenly nonchalantly leaning up against the door, frame Naoki only gave him a passing glance before looking down at what she was doing. He only seemed interested in the cerulean haired woman anyways. Dampening a cotton ball with Anti infection solution Naoki raised it up to the woman's wounds before pausing. "This is gonna sting a bit." That was a lie, it was gonna sting a lot~ Pressing the cotton ball against the cuts Naoki wasn't very light handed. Swing swords all day didn't really afford the Uchiha a gentle touch. Cleaning the area of the wounds Naoki moved on to threading a needle and started to suture the cuts. Being a fly on the wall Naoki was interested in what events the man was talking about, though Kagami wasn't having any of it. Kagami snapping out at the man, Naoki frowned momentarily to the notion that she was a nurse. Not taking to much offense the Uchiha's eyes raised to put Reiji back in her sights. "You heard the woman. Don't you see we'er in the middle of something here? Don't be annoying and wait like a good boy." Her tone accompany with a small amount of condescendingness and a hint of sass. Green emerald like hues turned back down to the sutures in progress.

Kumurai Kaicho

Dexterous Prince

Daisuke Kaicho

Dangerous Prophet

3,725 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2018 2:02 pm
            User Image
            User Image
                                                      User Image
                                                      A twinge of annoyance swept through his handsome features- the only hint of his true feelings towards the situation. As quickly as it came it was gone. Cool, calm and collected Reiji ran his fingers through his hair and grinned and the two "Sorry ladies, afraid this can't wait" Standing up from against the doorway, Reiji strode into the room and stopped in the middle of it.

"My name is Reiji. I'm someone who takes great pride in knowing things and important people. Before his death, I occasionally supplied Takumi with intelligence." Sticking his hands in his pockets, Reiji met the gaze of Kagami. Determination looking into chaos "I've come to warn you. The Whirlpool village has declared war on Kogarashi and, in a direct competition, they will win. However, a more direct concern for you is that Belamos Karna is reportedly on the hunt for you" Reiji glanced upwards and stared at the ceiling for a brief moment. Things were beginning to get complicated "Normally I'd say kill the fool- I've almost done it myself a few times. But if you did that you'd have Arashigakure and, more importantly, Tsukina the Blade Maiden at your doors before the weeks end. So, with that said, I've come to offer my help. Accept it or not, the choice is yours"

Reiji turned on his heel and strode out of the room, pausing at the exit to look over his shoulder "I'll be in the garden. Find me when you'd like to talk" He said before walking around the corner and out of sight.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2018 8:32 am
User ImageUser Image
__ Kagami was already enjoying this clinic nurse they sent for her. Not only was she patching her up, but she was helping her get rid of the boy. She clenched her fists when she felt the sting of the antiseptic. She then snapped her fingers towards the door as an operative walked in. "I need coffee with milk, but no sugar." She needed to drastically increase her alertness and was in dire need of caffeine. She asked for coffee as Reiji was speaking to her but would only tune back in when she heard Belamos's name. "So he knows? Interesting." She needed some time to consider how she would be able to deceive him and get the Kogarashi founder back on her side. Maintaining his allegiance to her would be far more useful than killing him. Uzushiogakure declaring war on Kogarashi was no surprise so she would ignore that.

Once the operative returned with the cup of coffee Kagami began gulping it down and ignored the hot temperature. More nurses then finally arrived to help Naoki treat the deeper wounds. Once the coffee was finished she set it down and looked at Naoki. "Thank you, what's your name, beautiful?" With the caffeine shock to her system she was much more awake and able to turn the charm on once again. She admired the young woman's brilliant viridescent eyes and raven hair. Kagami knew that this woman would be able to manipulate men just as fluently as herself with practice. That would be useful to her in addition to her ability to carry a big sword. Hopefully she knew how to swing it.

×TITLE: Kogarashi Leader】○【RANK: A】○【CHAKRA: 1,490 || 1,490】○【STAMINA: 1,150 || 1,150】○【 SANBI CHAKRA: 3,000 || 3,000

Technique Used:
• [ Technique Name ]
___○ [ Rank ]
Technique Active:
• [ Technique Name ]
___○ [ Rank ]

Battle Data

Personal Attributes
Smoke and Mirrors | Kagami can cast any and all genjutsu through eye contact with her created mirrors.
Mirror Flower, Water Moon | Kagami gains access to nature's mirror, the water element.
Built to Last | You double the number of posts your mirrors stay active. Additionally, once per battle, you can use Terikaesu (Reflect) without paying its cost.
Area Of Denial | Kagami doubles her range of control for her mirrors and gains an additional 75 chakra.

Sanbi Attributes
• The host will begin to draw in ambient water towards itself slowly from the environment, drawing in a C ranked amount per post. This water will fall from the sky, rise from the ground, whatever so long as it is coming towards the host. It pools and rests around it's feet and stays within an area of 10 feet.

Daisuke Kaicho

Dexterous Prince

Ephemeral Ozymandias
Captain

Obsessive Prophet

Daisuke Kaicho

Dangerous Prophet

3,725 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2018 10:03 am
User ImageUser Image

With all this tea Naoki couldn't help but be a little quenched. War?! Belamos?! The blade Maiden?! Wait who? Naoki didn't know these people but it did sound like this blade maiden swung swords, Naoki could relate~ Internally nodding and agreeing it would be nice to swing swords with people who swung swords, the Uchiha kept her cool outer appearance. Just about done with the sutures the man would take his leave as actual nurses came to look after Kagami. Stepping away to let the women with actual medical ninjutsu work away on the cerulean haired woman. Naoki stepped away towards the sink to wash the small amount of blood off her hands. Thanks given to Naoki her name would be requested by Kagami along with a compliment on her looks. Was she being hit on? Had Naoki's spring time of youth finally come!? Giddy for only the writer, Naoki's emerald hues turned to Kagami while she dried her hands with a towel. "Oh how rude of me! It's Naoki Uchiha of the main branch. Also I'm not a nurse. I used to be a mist shinobi until they used me and discarded me." Taking a moment a twinge of sadness flashed over her face before regaining her composure. Waving the awkward atmosphere away the raven haired girl smiled softly. "Enough about me! What's your name? I've only seen you around in the village." Words accompany with her throwing the towel she was using to dry her hands aside.

Kumurai Kaicho

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2018 12:15 pm
User ImageUser Image
__ As the nurses worked on the rogue queen Kagami solemnly nodded when Naoki mentioned being discarded by the Mist. "Kagami Hari, leader of Kogarashi." She responded when she was asked her name. "I know how you feel. I was a Kiri kunoichi and a pure priestess of Suijin. Then my blindly loyal parents died in a pointless war for Kiri. After that, the Sero was destroyed, Isobu was released, and then I was offered as the demon's sacrifice." Kagami's words were resigned to her misery that shaped her over the years until she found Kogarashi. "I swore I'd have my revenge by destroying the b*****d children of the collapsed five nations. That way we can all start over." Her eyes then pierced Naoki. "Will you join me in that mission?" Kagami asked with confidence and conviction. She knew that Naoki had to say yes. Now the nurses were finished healing her and she felt much less sore.

Technique Used:
• [ Technique Name ]
___○ [ Rank ]
Technique Active:
• [ Technique Name ]
___○ [ Rank ]

Battle Data

Personal Attributes

Sanbi Attributes

Daisuke Kaicho

Ephemeral Ozymandias
Captain

Obsessive Prophet

Daisuke Kaicho

Dangerous Prophet

3,725 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2018 12:46 pm
User ImageUser Image

OH MY GOD! SAMESIES! Listening to kagami's story Noaki could relate on such a level. Used since children the two suffered greatly due to how this world operated. A cruel and harsh world that sent children to fight wars. Feeling a bit disgusted at the thought. She'd push through the feeling and meet Kagami's piercing sun like gaze with her own. Naoki was lost without a purpose but now maybe she could become Kagami's sword. A sword to cut down the five nations the sanbi host wished to destroy. The Uchiha was so moved by the offer that it made Naoki's heart rejoice. Without a second thought the Uchiha kneeled as she'd pull out a single kunai. "On the blood of the Main branch Uchiha! I Naoki Uchiha the great grand daughter of Arielle Uchiha will serve you Kagami Hari until you're mission is complete or I am dead!" Her tone passionate while the blade of the kunai cut into her palm of her left hand but not very deep. Drips of crimson blood falling to the floor before she'd close her hand and lessen the bleeding. The Blood oath was complete!

Kumurai Kaicho

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2018 1:42 pm
User ImageUser Image
__ Kagami smiled at Naoki's loyal pledge of service to her. "And I accept your service." She responded with dignity as she watched the woman bleed. Kagami would have to admit that she was impressed by the dramatic flair of such a display. "Good thing she knows stitching." She thought before tapping her chin. "I have a special assignment for you. I need you to travel to Arashigakure and see if you can gather intel on the legendary seven mist swords." Kagami learned about the great blades when she was in Kiri. She assumed that they must have found their way to Arashigakure by now. "Tell you what, if you can steal one, then you can keep it." She spoke informally at this moment. If Kogarashi could get their hands on the legendary swords then their operations could go a lot smoother. "Take your time on this assignment. Come back once you feel satisfied with your findings." With that, Kagami left the clinic and headed towards the library.

She needed reading material to brush up on the abilities of the mist swords. When she entered she saw two poor unfortunate souls talking. She approached the man with the metal arm. "What are you two doing in here? Are you Kogarashi?" What ever happened to restricted access in here? This place was falling apart with her gone already.

Technique Used:
• [ Technique Name ]
___○ [ Rank ]
Technique Active:
• [ Technique Name ]
___○ [ Rank ]

Battle Data

Personal Attributes

Sanbi Attributes

Daisuke Kaicho

Mattysandwich

Kondo Kaicho

Ephemeral Ozymandias
Captain

Obsessive Prophet

Mattysandwich

Dedicated Sex Symbol

6,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2018 1:57 pm
User Image User Image
Ryutaro took his attention away from the punk girl as he looked at the salty momma in front of her. She wanted to know if he was part of Kogarashi. "Oi! If Kogarashi be as puny as the ones who I already broke down, then I see no reason to take interest in this group lassie." He said with a mischievous grin as he walked over. He approached her and looked down at all of her delicate features. Clearly this girl wasn't throwing hands like he would, so she probably was a ninjutsu castor. Not his favorite kind of combat, but he would still get satisfaction from what's between those legs. "What do you say lassie? Are you as daft as the fellas from before?" He said as he used his mechanical hand to crack the knuckles of his other hand. His Scottish accent carried a great threat through his words. Would she try to square up? He was excited just thinking about it.

◆¦ CHAKRAx 1,395/ 1,395 x ◆¦ STAMINAx 1,280/ 1,280 x ◆¦ RYOx 36,400x ◆¦ ACx 71,800
◆¦ Puppeteer x ◆¦ Medical x ◆¦ A-RANK x◆¦ ROGUEx
xxxxx

[ Profile ]

◆¦ Mission Information

◆¦ Passives
      Learn (4) Medical Techniques a post.
      Learn ( 4 ) Taijutsu techniques per post.
      Learn ( 4 ) Puppetry techniques per post.

Technique ]

◆¦ Other Additives
    ●Strength
    ●Fortitude
    ●Speed
    ●Reflexes

◆¦ Jutsu Used / Learned

kondo kaicho

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2018 2:13 pm
User ImageUser Image
__ In all of Kagami's years as a rogue she had seen this character before. Barbaric men preyed on her and tried to intimidate her probably hundreds of times by now. Only this one had a peculiar accent that was almost impossible to understand when he spoke quickly. She refused to look up to his face and instead confidently kept her gaze on his chest before she spoke "Try to hit me." Her tone was strong and unflinching as she dared him to try her. Brutes like him only understood one thing and Kagami knew this all too well.

Technique Used:
• [ Technique Name ]
___○ [ Rank ]
Technique Active:
• [ Technique Name ]
___○ [ Rank ]

Battle Data

Personal Attributes

Sanbi Attributes

Mattysandwich

Kondo Kaicho

Ephemeral Ozymandias
Captain

Obsessive Prophet

Kondo Kaicho
Vice Captain

Patriotic Capitalist

5,950 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2018 2:53 pm
User ImageUser Image

Kaida's eyes widened as Ryutaro threatened her. His claims that she was insinuating she would fight him were unfounded! She asked what he had done! She had technical experience, sure! But nothing practical. She was as unprepared as a college graduate for the real world who got all of mommy and daddy's money! Suddenly, Kagami returned. Thank god! Ryutaro would turn and approach her as Kaida would meekly vanish from the front ground.

Kaida squealed quietly as Kagami intervened and welcomed the attack upon herself with confidence. The pink haired girl moved next to Naoki as she watched the spectacle.

Mattysandwich

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2018 3:09 pm
            User Image
            User Image
                                                      User Image
                                                      Reiji stood atop the rooftop garden of the institute, awaiting Kagami. He already reported her disposition, now it was just a waiting game to see how he reacted to the news. As he stood about he could faintly hear a thick scottish accent. Reiji walked to the skylight overlooking the library and glanced down into the room. Seemed a fight was about to kick off. With a glint in his eyes he made sure to pay keen attention to what went on down below

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

Mattysandwich

Dedicated Sex Symbol

6,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2018 3:22 pm
User Image User Image
Oh he was in ecstasy. This little lady wanted to give him what he wanted. He found feel his body become ecstatic. "With pleasure little lass!" He shouted as he cocked back his puppet fist. Delight overtook him as he thrusted the punch straight at the woman's head. His body leaned into the strike as it would be a clear, precise right hook. He wanted her to take it and throw a punch back. He wanted the thrill of the chase. Give it to him little lady!

◆¦ CHAKRAx 1,395/ 1,295 x ◆¦ STAMINAx 1,280/ 1,280 x ◆¦ RYOx 36,400x ◆¦ ACx 71,800
xxxxx

[ Profile ]

◆¦ Mission Information

◆¦ Passives

Technique ]

◆¦ Other Additives
    ●Strength
    ●Fortitude
    ●Speed
    ●Reflexes

◆¦ Jutsu Used / Learned

A-ranked formless puppet punch spiritual

kondo kaicho

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2018 3:53 pm
User ImageUser Image
__ Kagami waited in anticipation. The moment Ryutaro reared his arm back Kagami drew a circle with her index finger. Water released from her digit to form a highly reflective pool of water between Ryutaro and herself. He would see his reflection perfectly and clearly in the water mirror. As Ryutaro threw the hooked punch Kagami formed two hand signs and Ryutaro's reflection would jump out of the mirror and return the same punch. If the powerful water clone imbued with demonic chakra landed the hook then it would take Ryutaro's hit at the same time and be reduced to water while also landing a devastating blow. If Ryutaro viewed his reflection in the water mirror then he would now suddenly feel an inability to move the lower half of his body. Kagami would then maintain a serpent handseal to keep focused on the illusion that would bind his body if it took effect. Kagami smirked during this process of overwhelming the barbarian before her. She wanted to teach him a lesson and also eliminate the possibility of him causing any damage to the library. This was not the first time in the last twenty-four hours that someone attacked her and that resulted in the destruction of an enormous building.

×TITLE: Kogarashi Leader】○【RANK: A】○【CHAKRA: 1,240 || 1,490】○【STAMINA: 1,150 || 1,150】○【 SANBI CHAKRA: 3,000 || 3,000

Technique Used:
• Demonic Reflections
___○ A [ Overwhelming ]
• Genjutsu Shibari [ Illusion Technique Binding ]
___○ S
Technique Active:
• [ Technique Name ]
___○ [ Rank ]

Battle Data

Character: Kagami Hari
Technique Name: Demonic Reflections [ Learned as A after full mastery ]
Type: Demon
Element: Suiton
Description: Kagami uses the water element to create a large, flat, circular pool of water in front of her opponent by releasing water from her extended index finger and drawing it out; she can also use an available source of water instead. The water's surface acts like a mirror, perfectly and clearly reflecting those the surface is facing. Afterward, Kagami forms two hand seals and causes the reflection to quickly emerge and materialize from the mirror as a clone, using the water from the mirror as a source. These reflections can use the exact same techniques as their counterpart, regardless of its own source. The clone(s) created in the reflection are spiritual water clones. Only up to three clones can be made from this technique; every clone must be from the reflection of a different target. The clones disperse after two posts or if they are hit by an attack and are reduced to water. Can only reflect up to A-Rank techniques.

Genjutsu Shibari [ Illusion Technique Binding ]
→→Rank: S
→→P/S. Sense: Touch // -
→→Base Duration // Upkeep: 1 Post // 80 Chakra
→→Source: Line of Sight
→→Description: As the name suggests, the user binds the opponent in a genjutsu, rendering them incapable of movement. As Tsunade demonstrates when facing the Legendary Stupid Brothers, this genjutsu can be used on more than one target at the same time. Once the target is bound, the user or an ally can rush up to the enemy and deliver a devastating killing blow. Paralyzes the lower half of the body, and requires a both-hands hand sign to maintain.

Personal Attributes

Sanbi Attributes

Mattysandwich

Kondo Kaicho

Ephemeral Ozymandias
Captain

Obsessive Prophet

Mattysandwich

Dedicated Sex Symbol

6,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2018 4:23 pm
User Image User Image
Is that m- Before he could finish his thought, Ryutaro ate his own punch head on. He stammered back as his jaw was pushed to the side. He drew back his fist as he looked at the mirror. He immediately then felt his whole body twitch up and freeze. His smile was as wide as a child in a toy factory. "Oi! Pretty Lady! Call me McDonalds because I'm loving this!" He said as his body was frozen in place. His puppet arm, however, still had free reigned since it was not organic, and thus not influenced by the body's perversion of chakra control. His puppet hand opened and his palm faced the mirrors. A latch opened on the palm as an incredible vacuum effect started to inhale everything in that area. The mirror would be pulled into the palm as would Kagami and anything else if they were not careful. He had never been so clearly pinned as this girl got in one move. He was excited to continue this fight, and wanted to see more come from it!

◆¦ CHAKRAx 1,395/ 1,145 x ◆¦ STAMINAx 1,280/ 1,280 x ◆¦ RYOx 36,400x ◆¦ ACx 71,800
xxxxx

[ Profile ]

◆¦ Mission Information

◆¦ Passives

Technique ]

◆¦ Other Additives
    ●Strength
    ●Fortitude
    ●Speed
    ●Reflexes

◆¦ Jutsu Used / Learned

S-ranked puppet mechanism vacuum lock
    This mechanism creates a hole in the puppet which is then sealed by chakra. When the user opens this hole, it creates an incredible suction effect which draws all projectile attacks into the hole. The chakra then breaks apart the components of the attack so that it fits properly into the hole size. It also breaks apart physical objects like debris and certain boulders. The diameter of the suck zone is fifty feet. Opponents may be drawn in by the vacuum, and if they reach the hole then they may find themselves at risk of being broken down and absorbed.

kondo kaicho

𝔸𝕣𝕔𝕙𝕚𝕧𝕖

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces