Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Revolution

Back to Guilds

A literate and semi-literate Naruto-based role playing guild. Active in 2024! 

Tags: Naruto, Roleplay, Boruto, Shinobi, Ninja 

Reply π”Έπ•£π•”π•™π•šπ•§π•–
❄️|| Kogarashi Institute [ DESTROYED ] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ephemeral Ozymandias
Captain

Obsessive Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2018 7:53 pm
User ImageUser Image
__ Kagami enterred the Kogarashi Institute completely exhausted from her previous mission. She could finally breathe and let her hair down after hours of pretending to be a CORE agent from Arashi. Her operatives informed her that there was a situation in her office to attend to. She had agents posted outside of her office room at all times in case anyone attempted to seize her documents. She walked toward her office in the main building. When she stepped in she could not believe her eyes. Takumi Saegahara was standing in her office and, well, his old office. Sandayu was standing next to him having a conversation. "What the ******** is going on?" Kagami asked with surprise and rage in her voice. She had an immediate flashback to when she fired a shard of glass through his heart and watched him sink to the bottom of the ocean. Then somehow he got his own tombstone in the Ginmizu falls. She assumed that it was a memorial and that he was not actually buried there. She knew that Sandayu had the power to raise the dead so she only had one conclusion to draw. Her red eyes pierced into Sandayu immediately. "Did you resurrect him?! Put him right back where you found him!" Kagami thought that assassinating the ineffective Kogarashi founder would be the last she would ever see of him, but no, her husband had to play god of death.

Enter.

〖×〗【TITLE: Kogarashi Leader】○【RANK: S】○【CHAKRA: 1,020 || 1,980】○【STAMINA: 1,475 || 1,475】○【 SANBI CHAKRA: 3,000 || 3,000】

Technique Used:
β€’ [ Technique Name ]
___β—‹ [ Rank ]
Technique Active:
β€’ [ Technique Name ]
___β—‹ [ Rank ]

Battle Data

Personal Attributes
β€’ Smoke and Mirrors | Kagami can cast any and all genjutsu through eye contact with her created mirrors.
β€’ Mirror Flower, Water Moon | Kagami gains access to nature's mirror, the water element.
β€’ Built to Last | You double the number of posts your mirrors stay active. Additionally, once per battle, you can use Terikaesu (Reflect) without paying its cost.
β€’ Area Of Denial | Kagami doubles her range of control for her mirrors and gains an additional 75 chakra.
β€’ Otherworldly Imagery | Genjutsu performed by Kagami cannot be mimicked or reversed by any means. (Genjutsu can still be broken)

Sanbi Attributes
Chakra Cloak Version 1: Basic Effects
β€’ Slight fortitude boost.
β€’ The host will begin to draw in ambient water towards itself slowly from the environment, drawing in a C ranked amount per post. This water will fall from the sky, rise from the ground, whatever so long as it is coming towards the host. It pools and rests around its feet and stays within an area of 10 feet.
β€’ Host can breathe underwater.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2018 8:19 pm
User ImageUser Image
Takumi would listen as Sanda would move space and time, placing the two in a rather familiar room. It was redecorated slightly. It had lost the vintage scent that it once held and was now more fragrant and smelled slightly fruity. It was most certainly a woman's scent. Kagami's. He sighed. " I've dabbled with life and death in my day." he said, recalling how he manipulated the pawns forged from his kills. " Nothing as advanced as this...but a rather simplistic resurrection of body alone. I think I can use that knowledge to dabb-" he stopped short, hearing the door's wooden frame begin to creaking open. Suddenly his eyes would lock with none other than Kagami. His rather mellow expression never changing, he offered a sly smile. " Welcome back, Kagami-Sama" He said, emphasising 'sama' to make her aware of the situation. His eyes lazily drifted back to Sandayu, then down to the ring on his finger, then to Kagami's. " Ahhh I see. Well played, using all your talents to ensure power. Exactly what I would expect of you." His eyes remained on Kagami, knowing the truth of his own death, he almost expected her to attempt to repeat the offense.

Regalina Kaicho

Kumurai Kaicho

Kondo Kaicho
Vice Captain

Patriotic Capitalist

5,950 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Regenki

Versatile Tactician

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2018 9:11 pm
User ImageUser Image
__ Of course, Sandayu could literally see Kagami approaching from miles away. To be honest, he was impressed by how fast she left Masato to do whatever her bidding was and end up back here. Leaving the semantics of traveling this realm aside, he restrained an annoyed sigh with how Takumi seemed beat around the bush with his choice of words despite saying less than he had. That took a certain amount of talent that didn't exactly earn points with him. Before he could just insist on Takumi simply saying yes or no to the proposition Kagami arrived at the office's door and he sighed heavily at what he expect to unfold. His wife shouted, Takumi feigned respect, and then he proceeded to speak out of turn despite her demand for his execution. 'Of course, I only brought this upon myself.' It was rather obvious that she'd have next to no interest in the blond's choice of words, so that meant it was his turn to speak. "First, I am not yours to command like others around here." He vowed to support her, but would not stand for his thoughts out actions being dismissed in such a manner. He continued to add, "Second, let's just say that it is for the same reason you turned my brother on Arashigakure just now." He stepped away from the desk toward Kagami and met her crimson eyes with his own dojutsu, "If you can incite the flames of war between the nations of Floods and Whirlpools, then I can claim your discarded pawn to serve me." He looked away to Takumi, "Enough with the pleasantries. Either you use your medical expertise to enhance Kogarashi's forces with my power or disappear into the world and stay out of our way." Sanda returned his attention to Takumi and asked, "Anything else?"

〖×〗【TITLE: N/a】○【RANK: S+ Rank】○【STRENGTH: +12】○【SPEED: +12】○【REFLEX: +6】○【FORTITUDE: +12】○【CHAKRA: 1545 || 2335】○【STAMINA: 2335 || 2335】○【EMS L/R: 95% || 95%】

Technique(s) Used:
β€’ [ Rank ]
_β˜†
___β—‹ [ Rank ]
____β˜…

Technique(s) Active:
β€’ [ Rank ]
_β˜†
___β—‹ [ Rank ]
____β˜…

Passive Effects: [Here]

**LEARNED - [ -Rank | JutsuTypeHere | / Posts ]

**MISSION - [ -Rank | / Posts ]

Quote:

Kondo Kaicho

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2018 1:33 pm
User ImageUser Image
__ Kagami would mostly ignore Takumi's comment when he noticed their wedding bands. When Sandayu responded to her with resistance and stared into her with his smoldering eyes. "God, he's so sexy." She had to admit that internally. Powerful men such as him rarely stood up to her and she became immediately flustered. In response, she threw up her hands. At this point, she was far too exhausted to argue Sanda's strange will to have Takumi around. "Fine then! You can keep your pet!" Kagami yelled in flustered protest at her husband before realizing the second half of what he said. "Wait...his brother?" She was even further confused by this statement. Was he saying that his brother was that masked Kyuubi jinchuuriki? How did he know what she did already? For once, Kagami had nothing to say as she pondered the implications of his statement. "I knew that choke grip felt familiar." At least she knew that her husband had powerful genetics but for some reason, it seemed that being a jinchuuriki with a dojutsu ran in the family. "You need to answer my questions. Your brother was the masked kyuubi jinchuuriki? How did you know that I hypnotized him?" At the moment, Kagami was near certain that she married a legitimate god of death with omnipresence. The Kogarashi Leader then cocked her head toward her predecessor. "And you! I assassinated you and took this organization fair and square and I will not let you plot against me. I know your nature Takumi, but you better keep it in check or I'll make sure there's nothing left of you to resurrect next time!" She shouted with ire at Takumi, even his very presence in this office offended her. Takumi always knew how to get under her skin and break her facade which made her feel even less in control. Then again, Takumi being on her side might help keep Belamos off her back. Belamos was still a factor that she had to contend with. Regarding Sandayu, the fact that he was still here and not rescuing his supposed brother then it was unlikely that he was truly displeased with her actions. In the end, Arashi is getting attacked and helping to satisfy Sandayu's penchant for vengeance.

〖×〗【TITLE: Kogarashi Leader】○【RANK: S】○【CHAKRA: 1,040 || 1,980】○【STAMINA: 1,475 || 1,475】○【 SANBI CHAKRA: 3,000 || 3,000】

Technique Used:
β€’ [ Technique Name ]
___β—‹ [ Rank ]
Technique Active:
β€’ [ Technique Name ]
___β—‹ [ Rank ]

Battle Data

Personal Attributes
β€’ Smoke and Mirrors | Kagami can cast any and all genjutsu through eye contact with her created mirrors.
β€’ Mirror Flower, Water Moon | Kagami gains access to nature's mirror, the water element.
β€’ Built to Last | You double the number of posts your mirrors stay active. Additionally, once per battle, you can use Terikaesu (Reflect) without paying its cost.
β€’ Area Of Denial | Kagami doubles her range of control for her mirrors and gains an additional 75 chakra.

Sanbi Attributes
β€’ The host will begin to draw in ambient water towards itself slowly from the environment, drawing in a C ranked amount per post. This water will fall from the sky, rise from the ground, whatever so long as it is coming towards the host. It pools and rests around its feet and stays within an area of 10 feet.

Regalina Kaicho

Kondo Kaicho

Ephemeral Ozymandias
Captain

Obsessive Prophet

Kondo Kaicho
Vice Captain

Patriotic Capitalist

5,950 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2018 5:44 pm
User ImageUser Image
Takumi coyly watched on as the dispute between husband and wife ignited and the sexual tension coming from Kagami was more than what Takumi cared to witness. While it was a useful tool in her hands, Takumi saw the sexual use as a debilitating factor when dealing with shinobi matters. It was beneath him. Perhaps that was why he had perished. Succumbing to her wiles might have paid off in the long run, even if his interest was only feigned.

It would appear that some Uzugakure ninja was related to this man who resurrected him. Their dispute seemed to be a mixture of his own arrival, which, was not surprising in the least...and rightfully so and in addition, the secrecy of Sandayu's omnipotence. Takumi would endure as Kagami lashed out towards him. He would simply nod and agree. " Yes, yes. As if I could possibly do anything to uproot this falicy you've woven." He turned to Sanda. " Now then, as you wanted...simply, yes. I have no qualms with assisting you. I'll use the facility to it's fullest and intended extent." Takumi would then wander off to inspect the facility for what changes might had occurred, seeking out anything critical he would need to know of the resources available to him.

Regalina Kaicho

Kumurai Kaicho

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2018 7:33 pm
User ImageUser Image
__ For a woman who always acted as though she had the right hand to win the game, it was understandably entertaining to see her so flustered. He was in no rush to answer any questions himself, so he let Kagami and and Takumi finish saying their peace before he took his turn again. Before he'd address the enchantress he spoke toward the undead man on his way out of the room, "Mister Saegahara, I'll be coming to check on you after you've settled in. Speak nothing of any of this or I'll take your jaw and you can just eat through a tube for the rest of your regained life." There was still barely any emotion in his words, but doubting the sincerity of his threat was probably an even worse decision than failing to mind Kagami's. Even if the man's afterlife was a hell of regrets on infinite repeat, Sandayu held the power to kill him indefinitely while torturing him between each death and revival.

Once Takumi was gone and the door closed behind him Sandayu returned his attention to his precious spouse. "Shall we?" The world would spiral around them and soon take them to the Kamui realm again. Of course, if she didn't want to follow then a simple step away would have spared her the forced transportation. Sanda simply didn't want to discuss anything more about those matters while loitering in that office or anywhere else in the Institute for that matter. Also, placing himself here put him in a better position to approach Masato if matters in Arashigakure continued spiraling further into desparity for his brother. That was all calculated by the dojutsu master, and he honestly hoped that Masato would find himself with fewer and fewer options to make room for an offer not yet made. Once he and Kagami were comfortable in the familiar change of scenery Sandayu would answer, "Yes, the masked jinchuuriki is my brother, Masato. I know what you did because I saw you do it. We are... connected by a bond stronger than he probably realizes." First he pointed at his eyes with his right hand's index finger then turned away from Kagami slightly and stared off into the abyss which served as this realm's sky. "I mentioned that my brother was an Uzushiogakure ninja before, remember? But... I don't think I mentioned that he and I are actually the progeny of a goddess. I haven't taken the time to learn more about that, yet." Evergreen was an odd topic for Sandayu since she was kinda the only birth parent he met and that reunion ended with him teaming up with his brother to kill her in all of the maybe hour or so that they were together. Even so, that fateful encounter gave him plenty to draw inspiration for advancing his powers from both his brother and mother. He was still working on manifesting his demigodhood to be of use to his current goals.

〖×〗【TITLE: N/a】○【RANK: S+ Rank】○【STRENGTH: +12】○【SPEED: +12】○【REFLEX: +6】○【FORTITUDE: +12】○【CHAKRA: 2335 || 2335】○【STAMINA: 2335 || 2335】○【EMS L/R: 90% || 90%】

Technique(s) Used:
β€’ [ Rank ]
_β˜†
___β—‹ [ Rank ]
____β˜…

Technique(s) Active:
β€’ [ Rank ]
_β˜†
___β—‹ [ Rank ]
____β˜…

Quote:

Kumurai Kaicho
Kondo Kaicho

Regenki

Versatile Tactician

Ephemeral Ozymandias
Captain

Obsessive Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2018 9:06 pm
User ImageUser Image
__ Kagami watched the worm of a man Takumi slink out of the room. She would fetch him later for her next plot to keep her power consolidated over the Kogarashi organization. As backward as it was, she needed the man she usurped to confirm her legitimacy to the other inadequate founding father of Kogarashi. When her herculean husband threatened him she felt another shiver. "What a man..." She turned her full attention back to him after his vividly sadistic threat to the snake. Perhaps Sandayu does have the situation under control. Having a competent partner, especially a useful man, was going to take some getting accustomed to. More excitement enticed the newly-minted wife when her husband offered to take her to heaven without her needing to ask. Well, it was not heaven precisely, but it felt like it to her. She gladly allowed herself to be swirled away into the new dimension. She closed her eyes and opened them to a different reality. Kagami listened intently to her life partner when he explained the mechanics of his seeming omnipotence. Then he mentioned that the two men were children of a goddess. "Of course they are." This husband of her's really knew how to keep her off balance. Then again, Kagami would not want any different. "I might've stayed my hand on hypnotizing him into attacking one of the world powers head on if I knew who he was. But, you don't seem overly concerned with his safety at the moment. Why?" Kagami's tone was playfully inquisitive as she attempted to extract information on his motives. "Also, when can I meet my godly mother-in-law?" She already manipulated her brother-in-law into doing her bidding in sparking the flames of war between the dual mongrel villages. She supposed that it was to be expected given how unorthodox their matrimony was to have an equally unusual introduction to the all-powerful family she wed into. "I drew out the Uzu agent after attacking the central road system of the Land of Eddies. That greatly disrupted their military supply chain and killed many soldiers and civilians. Unfortunately, about half of my revolutionaries did not survive the mission. We all dressed in Arashi garb to solidify the con." Kagami updated her unofficial second in command of her previous mission. Since he already knew how the second half of the mission went and did not interfere then she would not detail that for the sake of brevity. After she finished these statements, she tapped her chin. "Now that I think of it, you knew how powerful Masato was and watched him attempt to kill me and you didn't teleport to save me. How should I feel about this?!" Kagami's tone was outraged, but it was completely faked. She wanted to play with this man's head or see what his excuse was for not intervening. Truthfully, she was glad that he did not interject himself because she had the situation under her control and used Masato for her ends. Kagami knew that she was not some damn damsel in distress who needed her husband to save her.

〖×〗【TITLE: Kogarashi Leader】○【RANK: S】○【CHAKRA: 1,040 || 1,980】○【STAMINA: 1,475 || 1,475】○【 SANBI CHAKRA: 3,000 || 3,000】

Technique Used:
β€’ [ Technique Name ]
___β—‹ [ Rank ]
Technique Active:
β€’ [ Technique Name ]
___β—‹ [ Rank ]

Battle Data

Personal Attributes

Sanbi Attributes

Regalina Kaicho

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2018 10:03 pm
User ImageUser Image
__ Sandayu just smiled as he stared off when Kagami made a verbal note of his apathy toward Masato being manipulated as he had been. In fact, he was admiring the results of her actions as he watched through his brother's eye. The Kyubi's host, as he had been named, was faced with Belamos, another Arashi shinobi with enough skill to repair the village's gates and walls in moments, and even both of the Arashikages. Quite the predicament which his dear sibling was caught up in. His gaze shifted back to Kagami when she inquired about her mother-in-law and his smile faded only slightly. Supposedly, she was dead, but something deep within Sandayu told him that believing a goddess could be slain so easily was quite naive. He was entirely quiet as she shifted from one matter to the next, respecting her enough to not interrupt or interject. Unlike most people Sanda knew, she had certainly earned that respect.

He rolled his neck to unwind a little as she expressed concern for his lack of involvement while she briefly battled her brother-in-law. Following, Sandayu rolled his shoulders and turned away from the darkness to step nearer to Kagami. He gently guided her gaze up to his with the inner edge of his hand under her chin. "Powerful as my brother may be, he is a fool, and I have faith that you would never lose to a fool regardless of the circumstance." He leaned in and kissed her forehead before adding, "Besides, you are plenty strong yourself. I never doubted your strength or your motives." He lowered his hand from her chin and wrapped it around her to bring her even closer to himself. "I will always be there to support and protect you, but only the latter if deemed absolutely necessary. You have plenty of other meat shields under your command to blindly run into the fray, my dear." Sandayu exuded confidence and sincerity in his words, knowing that all other implications in his choice of words were moot.

His other hand slid down her arm until her hand fell into it's palm. "Even as Masato now holds back his tears of regret in the presence of Belamos and the Arashikage twins, I am glad that you set him on this course. You have set him on a path that will likely lead him back to me. His home will likely sacrifice him, or at least his freedom, and that is when I will bring him here- to his family." He paused as the thought of his plans playing off of hers brought another smile to his expression, "That is why I am not concerned or bothered in the least about any of that. In fact, I actually brought Takumi back not only to assist with our plans but as a means to assert your position when the times comes to reveal ourselves. Call it my thank you gift for delivering my brother to me." His wife was such an entitled, spoiled woman and he only enabled that. Still, those traits made her what she was and Sanda appreciated that. Love was in the near distance, but at least passion and respect was undoubtedly felt for his wife.

〖×〗【TITLE: N/a】○【RANK: S+ Rank】○【STRENGTH: +12】○【SPEED: +12】○【REFLEX: +6】○【FORTITUDE: +12】○【CHAKRA: 2335 || 2335】○【STAMINA: 2335 || 2335】○【EMS L/R: 90% || 90%】

Technique(s) Used:
β€’ [ Rank ]
_β˜†
___β—‹ [ Rank ]
____β˜…

Technique(s) Active:
β€’ [ Rank ]
_β˜†
___β—‹ [ Rank ]
____β˜…

Quote:

Kumurai Kaicho

Regenki

Versatile Tactician

Ephemeral Ozymandias
Captain

Obsessive Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2018 11:20 pm
User ImageUser Image
__ Kagami enjoyed watching Sandayu's face crack in an amused smile. This was her first time seeing this expression shone through an otherwise smolderingly serious man. "There's something almost sweet about him." She admired his sincerity that perhaps his rare smiles added to. She almost melted in his hand when he lifted her chin. He was right that Masato was not the brightest crayon in the box, but he was certainly a man of power. If he had the same ocular abilities as Sandayu in addition to the most powerful chakra demon then it was considered that he might be even stronger than Sandayu. Masato was an ally that Kagami sought for practicality if not for the strange sentimentality of bringing her new family together. When his lips were planted on her forehead she felt a bright smile peel across her face as well. When he pulled her closer she eagerly pressed herself against his body. She could not help but sadistically giggle at his offhanded comment about the meatshields. "That's a fair point." She had to concede that point was certainly accurate. When he touched her hand she affectionately interlaced her fingers with his. Her first impression of Sandayu was of course that he was silent and powerful, but the sophistication of his machinations impressed even Kagami. She gave very little empathy for putting Masato through such trials. In the end, it was a strategically fortuitous outcome for Masato to ally with them and make his home in Kogarashi. "He'll be with us soon." Kagami was committed to retrieving Masato when the time was right. When he revealed his plans for Takumi she nodded. "I see that now. My reaction earlier was emotionally fueled. Why keep a pawn discarded when we can bring him back for further use? But beware, Takumi is a disloyal worm." The irony of Kagami accusing Takumi of disloyalty in the face of leadership was lost on her at this moment. Carmine eyes stared longingly up at the man as he held her. She released his hand to rest both of her palms on his chest. "For a man of such few words, you're a good talker when I can get you started." Kagami spoke in a way to flirtatiously indicate that her earlier question about why he did not intervene on her behalf was a test. "I like that about you. You're a man of action who conceals his plans from the unworthy. You're mine so I get the privilege of knowing what you're thinking." Her tone of voice was one of strong admiration and also served to relieve Sandayu of her teasing his quiet nature. There was an intelligence behind Sandayu that Kagami was maddeningly obsessed with. Her face displayed intimate society as blood colored her face. "If this world ever rips you away from me then I'll tear every damn thing between us down until you're in my hands again. You need to know that, darling." Kagami's hands moved from his chest to grip his shoulder and gently pull him down to her while she embraced him. She sealed her wholehearted words with an intense kiss. She feared this man's power to ruin her but treasured her trust in him.

〖×〗【TITLE: Kogarashi Leader】○【RANK: S】○【CHAKRA: 1,875 || 1,875】○【STAMINA: 1,475 || 1,475】○【 SANBI CHAKRA: 3,000 || 3,000】

Technique Used:
β€’ [ Technique Name ]
___β—‹ [ Rank ]
Technique Active:
β€’ [ Technique Name ]
___β—‹ [ Rank ]

Battle Data

Personal Attributes

Sanbi Attributes

Regalina Kaicho

Osaka Kaicho

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2018 5:18 pm
User ImageUser Image
__ Sandayu would nod both in agreement about Masato and acknowledgment of her warning about Takumi. He certainly gave off the air of an underhanded fellow. However, he was also fairly certain that even Takumi understood how vastly outmatched he was if reclaiming Kogarashi was anywhere on his list of ambitions. It was of little consequence so long as they kept him under close watch. Sanda would sigh a little when his wife pointed out that he spoke more around her than anyone else. Truth be told, he had noticed that as well. Even if this was mostly to be a business arrangement he was rather surprised with his openness toward her. Kagami's touch sparked something within him and her flirtatious tone commanded his attention even without need of her specialized hypnotism. He kept his gaze on her, unable to fully conceal his growing adoration of her. Her spoken vow caused him to reply in a heating spur of the moment, "And nothing in the world will keep you from me." Sandayu finished saying as he was brought down into her growing embrace where they shared another passionate kiss. She wouldn't get away so easily with that as the scene was prepared for the married couple found time to lay with each other and a dark blossoming romance progressed.

Technique(s) Used:
β€’ [ Rank ]
_β˜†
___β—‹ [ Rank ]
____β˜…

Technique(s) Active:
β€’ [ Rank ]
_β˜†
___β—‹ [ Rank ]
____β˜…

Quote:

Kumurai Kaicho

Regenki

Versatile Tactician

Ephemeral Ozymandias
Captain

Obsessive Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2018 8:44 pm
User ImageUser Image
__ Kagami felt her heart skip a beat and her breath run out at Sandayu's reply. She readily allowed her husband to consume her in his passion. Time was not an object to her during their lustful coupling. "This is bliss." Her worries about the world melted away in this alternate realm of space. She was addicted to these moments of intimacy with her lover. When their carnal desires were satisfied Kagami ran her fingers through her lover's long locks of raven hair before speaking. "Sanda." She paused after affectioning abbreviating his name. It felt like a significant first for her to call him that without thinking. "Let's get back to making the world ours." She was beginning to understand the pain that some expressed to her of sacrificing time with loved ones for the sake of their career. In Kagami's case, it felt less selfish to her because she knew that she was making the world a better place. Many questioned her methods, but they would all thank her after the inevitable liberation. She stood up, got dressed, and finished by slipping her sleeves back over her arms. She then stared pensively at a handheld silver mirror while brushing the knots out of her oceanic azure hair. She now waited for Sandayu to whisk her back to reality.

〖×〗【TITLE: Kogarashi Leader】○【RANK: S】○【CHAKRA: 1,875 || 1,875】○【STAMINA: 1,475 || 1,475】○【 SANBI CHAKRA: 3,000 || 3,000】

Technique Used:
β€’ [ Technique Name ]
___β—‹ [ Rank ]
Technique Active:
β€’ [ Technique Name ]
___β—‹ [ Rank ]

Battle Data

Personal Attributes

Sanbi Attributes

Regalina Kaicho

Osaka Kaicho

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2018 8:50 pm
User ImageUser Image
__ Sandayu kept his wife close until she moved away to redress. He did the same and quietly watched as she finished readying herself with a ram hand seal, mostly as a force of habit. Her nickname for him was new, but he did take note that this was the first time she'd used it. "Kagami, I'll let you go ahead." As tempting as it was to pass a nickname back to her, he lacked the spontaneous imagination to come up with one on the spot. "I'll stay here to further hone my powers and keep an eye out for my brother's situation." He adjusted his shirt to somewhat better cover his torso then added a little report, "Someone let a kid be the Rokubi's jinchuuriki and sacrificed it to cause more havoc in Arashigakure." Honestly, he was also getting annoyed with the blue-haired girl's visual sensory interference. It was nice to be able to peak into her activities too, but he knew that it would also be a liability if her seal wasn't dissolved. If Kagami happened to think as much like him as he seemed to think like her then she'd realize that this was potentially that much more of a chance to bring Masato into their fold. Arashigakure could assume that Masato's and his village was involved in the six-tailed slug's violent assault which further damned him if he was to stray from the scene instead of surrendering or assisting with the new crisis. An eager smirk fell upon Sanda's lips as he saw the pieces of this game fall into desirable plays. A dimensional rift opened around Kagami and promptly transported her away back to the Kogarashi leader's office.

There certainly wouldn't be much time before Masato would require assistance, or it could be better said that Sandayu would have to interfere. He moved to study the stasis-stored bodies of his clones for a few moments and sighed. "No... this won't work." Sanda held his hand out toward the work he had been conducting up until now, "Begone." An incredibly destructive explosion of gravitational force blasted the clones practically into inexistence.

He retracted the hand which he exerted the Shinra Tensei from and stared at his palm for several moments. "Mother..." He said nothing more than that as he went back through the chaotic reunion with his parent. Sandayu tried hard to remember every possible detail in the altercation with that goddess whom he derived his powers. There had to be an answer hidden away in all of that.

Surely enough, he recalled that moment when his mother manifested an army of clone-like beings from mokuton as well as some other types of chakra which he hadn't given much thought at the time. Thinking back, he realized that similar types of chakra were used when he restored bodies through the King of Hell or brought Masato and later Takumi back to life. Sandayu summoned the scrolls which he used to learn to master his Rinnegan's powers. "Yin chakra." That was the basis of all forms of ninjutsu which gave form and shape to things, "... and Yang chakra." The latter was the essence of life and energy of the spirit which gave purpose to forms created or desired. Separately, they were still quite powerful and diverse attributes, especially when considering how many different ninja arts had developed because of their concepts.

Sandayu put his scrolls away and pondered in his interdimensional solitude. These two types of elementary concepts to chakra had to be the keys to Evergreen's abilities. He was certain that he was hereditarily entitled to that same power. "No other way but to try..." Visualization was important for any shape manipulation needed in any jutsu. That in itself was how Yin chakra was to be taught and understood. Sanda had to delve even deeper into this basic concept to create something from nothing. Through many attempts and failures he gathered a significant amount of data and experience on the task he appointed himself.

Eventually he was successful in manifesting a physical clone of himself in a manner far unlike any other ninjutsu. The clone laid lifelessly on the dark hexagonal panels in front of Sandayu. Within it were all the same functional attributes of a living being, but lacking any attribute of life itself. All that remained was to correct that incomplete detail. Sandayu reengaged in a trial and error montage of attempts to breathe life into the created being. After some time the clone's eyes would snap open and he sat up in a daze. Sanda hadn't specified a fleshed out soul to inhabit the body, leaving it without any more capability than instinctual functions to live. "Good enough." Sandayu coldly critiqued himself and drove a black chakra receiver through his clone's skull.
**LEARNED - Creation of All Things [ X-Rank | Yin-Yang Release (Rinnesharingan) | 5/1 Posts ]

Now, to pass the time in anticipation for his brother's hopeful on-boarding, Sandayu started a new factorial process. He restored his partially faded vision from the strain of his brother's integrated Eternal Mangekyo with the King of Hell, then he would create a cloned army of warriors. Each was fully equipped for combat and programmed with unquestioning intent to serve the goals of Kogarashi's leadership- namely himself and Kagami. Once he'd again expended his eyesight he restored himself with the King of Hell's power and repeated the process. It took little more than about ten minutes with each cycle of the process, and he'd just continue until he ran out of chakra. Thankfully, the Nanabi lingered as a rather deep reserve to draw from over time. Sandayu would simply continue this until it was time to take other action.

〖×〗【TITLE: N/a】○【RANK: S+ Rank】○【STRENGTH: +12】○【SPEED: +12】○【REFLEX: +6】○【FORTITUDE: +12】○【CHAKRA: 2335 || 2335】○【STAMINA: 2335 || 2335】○【EMS L/R: 100% || 100%】

Technique(s) Used:
β€’ [ Rank ]
_β˜†
___β—‹ [ Rank ]
____β˜…

Technique(s) Active:
β€’ [ Rank ]
_β˜†
___β—‹ [ Rank ]
____β˜…

Quote:

Regenki

Versatile Tactician

Ephemeral Ozymandias
Captain

Obsessive Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2018 9:40 pm
User ImageUser Image
__ When Kagami spiraled out of the dimension she left the Institute. She wanted to continue scouting the Land of Floods for additional strategies to fuel the war.

Exit.

Technique Used:
β€’ [ Technique Name ]
___β—‹ [ Rank ]
Technique Active:
β€’ [ Technique Name ]
___β—‹ [ Rank ]

Battle Data

Personal Attributes

Sanbi Attributes

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2018 9:38 pm
User ImageUser Image
__ Kagami enjoyed the view of the Kogarashi Institute's entrance from on top of Obei's shoulders. When they walked in Kagami carefully jumped off and held her arms in the air. "Welcome home, Obei. I'll have my agents put together a big bed for you in the quarters." The Kogarashi leader would then show her around the facilities in a tour to ensure that Obei was well acquainted with the institution's space. "We have a library, a training arena, and many other facilities to help you get stronger." She began thinking about what to assign Obei to do. "When you're done settling in, go do some training. After that, we might have some work for you to do." This was going to be a brand new and exciting life for Obei now that she had a roof over her head and consistent employment. She was intrigued by how Obei might progress in the faction. Unless Obei had any questions then she was dismissed and Kagami would be able to leave to do some mission assignments of her own. She left the area to attend to some new missions.

Enter with Obei.
Exit alone.

〖×〗【TITLE: Kogarashi Leader】○【RANK: S】○【CHAKRA: 1,975 || 1,975】○【STAMINA: 1,475 || 1,475】○【 SANBI CHAKRA: 3,000 || 3,000】

Technique Used:
β€’ [ Technique Name ]
___β—‹ [ Rank ]
Technique Active:
β€’ [ Technique Name ]
___β—‹ [ Rank ]

Battle Data

Personal Attributes

Sanbi Attributes

N0vasse

Ephemeral Ozymandias
Captain

Obsessive Prophet

Novasse

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2018 10:02 pm
User ImageUser Image
                          The sight of the Kogarashi Institute filled the young Oni with respite, able to finally have some peace of mind after she reached their destination. She was never a fan of travelling, much too busy worrying about "what ifs" and "happenings". If she could fly one day, then Obei would probably never touch the ground again. Her passenger was excited to show her around the building that was to be her new home. "Welcome home, Obei. I'll have my agents put together a big bed for you in the quarters." Her pale head looked up and around, taking in the sights for a moment or so. A small smile appeared on her face. "Is home. Very nice home." She was taken on a small tour of the place, a library and dojo, more nameless things, and even then some more cool hidden tidbits. When the tour was over, her new orders were given, Obei remaining quiet as she looked down at the blue one.

"When you're done settling in, go do some training. After that, we might have some work for you to do."

Some training would be nice. She could grow stronger, one step at a time. "Obei will do. Make Kah-ga-mi proud." She gave a nod and then would make her way over to the training area to get to work, leaving the blue one free to get whatever done.

β–¬ β–¬ β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬
                          > Chakra : : 240 / / 375 x > Stamina : : 290 / / 350 x > AC : : 0 x > Ryo : : δΈ‘0 xxx
                          > Blood / Tai x > Oni / Hyōton x > Rogue x > D-rank xxxxxxxxx

[ Profile ]

{ Passives + Additives }
                              > Brew Master: You've delved deep into the ancient ways of Saketon. Through your tireless research and study, you have developed a method of casting Saketon ninjutsu by using claps and stomps. Additionally, you may convert Suiton jutsu into Saketon jutsu by paying 10 additional chakra per rank of the technique you with to convert.
                              > Coldblooded: Obei's saketon brew takes the form of Kakigōri, a frozen ice treat that has her clan's sake chilled inside. When using her saketon techniques, the ice summoned from this can lie dormant on the ground after use, able to be used for her hyoton clan techniques.
                              > Big Chill: Fuuton and Suiton techniques can be empowered to apply half a dose of frostbite per rank as if they were Hyouton techniques when they hit, lowering their temperatures such that they leave behind ice and snow in their wake. This increases their cost by 10 per rank when used.
                              > Oni Passive: Being originally from mountain and volcano environments, the Oni have grown into a tough and resilient people with hides strong enough to brush off jagged rocks and stave off the heat radiated by magma. Note: This does not mean you are lava proof. Hot temperatures just do not bother you.

{ Stats and Stat Bonuses }
                              Current Stats
                                Speed: Beserker Bonus [ +3 ] xx Strength: N/A [ +0 ] xx Relfex: N/A [ 0 ] xx Fortitude: Berserker Bonus [ +3 ]

Current Bonuses
                                None Currently

{ Missions + Current Objectives }
                              Mission Title [ Rank ]
                                - Objectives
                                - Go
                                - Here

{ Jutsu Learned or Used }
                              > Justu Name [ Jutsu Rank ]
                                Jutsu decription here

Jutsu decription here

Jutsu decription here

Kumurai Kaicho
                          Quote:
                          Quote:
                          Quote:
                          Quote:

π”Έπ•£π•”π•™π•šπ•§π•–

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games