Reply "CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!
They really need

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

the Lonely Pheonix

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2018 8:33 pm
a faster way to open things in the special tab.
I guess this is a hint that items that can be found in the brown, blue, pink, and gold magical giftboxes are things that may be worth guessing on.

Even letting me open these giftboxes 2 or 3 at a time would be huge.

All I'm doing is watching netflix and opening special items.....
I seem to have a fair amount of special items that offer two choices, an item, and an Animal item.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2018 11:01 am
What am I gonna do with all these Philosopher's Cache! items? they come with different names. and have a variety of different items inside. But only one item gets picked, so, there are different types.

ugh.

I haven't worked the marketplace in years. and because I don't post a lot, or quest items much. I have a rather bad understanding of values of items in relation to platinum. Like, how much is a lot of platinum?  

the Lonely Pheonix

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2018 1:20 pm
the Lonely Pheonix
I haven't worked the marketplace in years. and because I don't post a lot, or quest items much. I have a rather bad understanding of values of items in relation to platinum. Like, how much is a lot of platinum?

Platinum is a relatively new currency system. Essentially 10m (10,000,000) gold is equal to 1 platinum.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2018 1:49 pm
Prof. Moonie
the Lonely Pheonix

Platinum is a relatively new currency system. Essentially 10m (10,000,000) gold is equal to 1 platinum.
Yeah, I know how it converts from gold into platinum. it's more that as things have varied in prices, from inflation, values of platinum income...

Just trying to decide like, how much platinum is considered a lot. I ask because last night I spent about 350,000 platinum. Didn't really feel like a lot. though, it was about a fifth of my platinum.  

the Lonely Pheonix

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2018 1:52 pm
the Lonely Pheonix
Prof. Moonie
the Lonely Pheonix

Yeah, I know how it converts from gold into platinum. it's more that as things have varied in prices, from inflation, values of platinum income...

Just trying to decide like, how much platinum is considered a lot. I ask because last night I spent about 350,000 platinum. Didn't really feel like a lot. though, it was about a fifth of my platinum.

Wow. That sounds like a lot. I only have 61kp.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2018 1:56 pm
Zphal
the Lonely Pheonix
Prof. Moonie
the Lonely Pheonix

See, this is useful information, guessing at my 1,384,185 platinum. I went ahead and bought a lot of the pokemon Synchronous items.

Almost all of my income comes from daily chance. And without any quests, no real instance of anything like "If I keep at my current method of platinum I'll reach my goal after X days."  

the Lonely Pheonix

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2018 2:16 pm
the Lonely Pheonix
Zphal
the Lonely Pheonix
Prof. Moonie
the Lonely Pheonix

See, this is useful information, guessing at my 1,384,185 platinum. I went ahead and bought a lot of the pokemon Synchronous items.

Almost all of my income comes from daily chance. And without any quests, no real instance of anything like "If I keep at my current method of platinum I'll reach my goal after X days."

I haven't expended a lot of effort to accumulate platinum. As a result I pretty much can't afford anything I want on the marketplace. Best I can do is buy something that gets released with GC cuz that's been slowly stacking up due to my $5 Angel Subscription.

It's kinda lame to never quest anymore tbh.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2018 2:20 pm
Zphal
I haven't expended a lot of effort to accumulate platinum. As a result I pretty much can't afford anything I want on the marketplace. Best I can do is buy something that gets released with GC cuz that's been slowly stacking up due to my $5 Angel Subscription.

I agree. I suppose there might be some more donation items that I've missed? that's possible.

But, I don't keep up with all of the items anymore. It's a little lame yeah, but, not really sure what items I'd want since I don't keep up too much with the new releases.  

the Lonely Pheonix

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2018 4:07 pm
Zphal
the Lonely Pheonix
Prof. Moonie
the Lonely Pheonix

And I only have about 44K platinum.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2018 4:09 pm
the Lonely Pheonix
Zphal

I agree. I suppose there might be some more donation items that I've missed? that's possible.

But, I don't keep up with all of the items anymore. It's a little lame yeah, but, not really sure what items I'd want since I don't keep up too much with the new releases.

Lately all of the "new" releases have just been recolors. So... you're not really missing much.

Recolors and bundles of old items (occasionally sprinkled with one or two new items) is all that the announcements have been about lately.  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

wellwisher
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2018 8:24 pm
hmmm, that's disappointing.
Recolors of items that I like i appreciate, but, most of the time they aren't.  
"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games