Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tricksterthought

Beloved Aggressor

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 3:48 am
Show Me Your Wares!

Character: Name: Aurelius (I've lost her cert) Uncert
Desired Item: A braid made from her father's mane.
Reason: Aurelius is one of the first SoA's I ever got. I was sixteen when I won her in an rp contest (I'm now twenty seven). Aurelius's story was a sad one. She lost her pride and family in an earthquake, but was able to keep one keepsake-- a lock of her father's mane. The colorist who made her lost touch soon after I got her cub art. Later, she was grown straight to adult, but was not able to keep her edits. If this isn't possible--no worries! Thank you so much!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2018 9:05 pm
AstoriaFallen

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Polette
Crew

Polette
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2018 10:00 pm
Krysin

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2018 9:15 pm
Show Me Your Wares!

Character: Kizuka'jura: Cert Uncert
Desired Item: Ela items! A feather (cc any natural bird from Africa) earring on her left ear (visible ear), and a leather satchel around her neck. I think it would be cool if she had something other than a feather for a charm on her satchel, or a different design/decal to her satchel compared to the template version, but that's optional and totally cc. I would like something frog-related (her name means ghost frog) somewhere in her items--maybe beads, a pin on her satchel, or even stitching/decal on the satchel itself. There are some cool ideas if you look up Zuni frogs or Zuni frog pottery. The final details/designs/colors are cc.
Reason: Ela member list. Kizuka is the type who never feels like she quite fits in, and the items would help her to feel more a part of the pride.

[Eskimo]

Anxious Cat

[OOC] Official Events

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas