[prp] Pearl of The Stars Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pandorus Sphinx

Hunter

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 6:33 pm
Her eyes were peculiar dark color, hunting almost, as if looking into them with turn you to stone. She always sort of felt like the odd ball growing up, after all... none of her other siblings Inherited this abnormality. Maybe she was cursed just to be hideous?

She frowned and let out a deep sigh before slinking forward through the tall grass. She could always find something to mope about if she really dug deep enough. It was a true talent of course. She chuckled to herself as she stopped in mid tracks gazing up at the night sky.

"Beautiful." She muttered to herself softly. She envied the stars.  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 6:48 pm
Pandorus Sphinx

The night was lit with stars above giving their glimmering blessings to the seemingly quiet plains below. A white lion who was venturing very far from his pridal territory was out on his own. There was no viking band to back him up as he had opted to go out on his own. Sure, he'd gone under the guise of seeking a viking pillage, but in truth Gjenferd couldn't give a single ******** about that sort of thing right now. He'd obtained his reaver title more so to get away from the pride he called home.

The stormborn them selves were fine but his mother had cheated on his father with a god giving her a stronger litter than him and his siblings. Ushma had told him and his father flat out that the litter was that of a gods and that she'd wanted stronger cubs than what Beflecken had given her.

His heart was still crushed by this but the damage was held together with his will to keep going. Gjenferd couldn't change his parents or families fate but he sure as hell could change his own. Something in his chest was pulling him further and further away from that memory and that home. His past had no hold over him under these stars where he was free.

'Beautiful'.

Some one was close by? The albino male lifted his head in search of the voice finally letting his gaze rest on a beautifully coated female. Light blue and white was very fetching. Gjenferd was not a flirt by any means but maybe if he talked to this girl he could find a direction to head instead of wandering aimlessly under the nights starry gaze.

"Hey. You lost or something?" He approached her with confidence as if he knew where he was going. Spoilers, he didn't.  

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

Pandorus Sphinx

Hunter

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 6:54 pm
"Lost? Why would you assume I'm lost? Maybe you are lost." She took his comment almost as an insult. Like was she so dumb that she had no idea where she was? Well maybe that was true but she wasn't about to tell him that.

"Sorry that came off wrong." She stammered turning to face him. He was super pale and almost glowed under the moonlight. She had never seen an albino before. First time for everything, right?

"I've been told I can be a bit crass, sorry." She laughed halfheartedly trying her best to seem normal.  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 7:01 pm
Pandorus Sphinx

Gjenferd looked from left to right as if he was searching for something, "I see no other lions around and smell no scent of a pride nearby. I would only assume a female such as your self with no traveling companions might be lost."

Yup, that was a sexist comment for sure. Gjenferd had grown up with a litter of only females save himself so he should have known better.

"Thats fine. I'm used to crass females in my life," He shook his head.

"Hey so.. better start I guess. Um. You're out here on your own and so am I. I'd like to share the night sky with some one and not think to hard. Is it cool if I hang?" There that was much better and more polite. The part of him that was Beflecken was showing.  

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

Pandorus Sphinx

Hunter

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 7:21 pm
Share the night? Like together? She was highly confused. It was problematic. Who the hell was guy and what did he want? Why make a comment about her being all alone with no pride or friends? Why point that out? She felt herself turn red in the face as she meekly looked around. She didnt want to admit that this was awkward but it sure as hell felt awkward.

Wait. Share the night.... as in???

"You don't even know my name. Don't know me at all in fact. I could be a killer you know? What if I just attacked you right now?" You know these were pretty logical questions, at least in her mind. She had no idea where this guy came from or what he wanted. All she knew is that he was some pale sickly looking male that was wandering alone. In the dead of night. Asking females to share the night with him.

Huh. Her face was extremely red now. Great, just great. Her first real encounter with an actual male and this was how it would go down.  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 8:19 pm
Pandorus Sphinx

"Do it then," The albino lion grinned. "If you are as you say go ahead and attack me. Do it right now and try to kill me," There was a posture switch as to one about to deflect an attack if he needed to. Why was he picking a fight right now?

Pink cheeks caught the male off guard and he felt his guard lower. Huh what, "I'm .. . I didn't mean it like that." There was a look of horror on his face. "Oh no no no. Don't get the wrong idea. I'm not .. " He shook his head, "Look. I wasn't bout to do nothing. You're out here talking about fighting and now this." The albino lion cocked his head to the side trying to deal with this situation and just being bad at it.

"Gahhhhh. Why is this so awkward and dumb. You're the first female I've met outside the boarders and now this awkward air," He looked pretty defeated right now and she hadn't even laid a paw on him.  

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

Pandorus Sphinx

Hunter

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 8:37 pm
"Wait a second, you started it. You're the one who is talking about us spending the night together!" She looked at him completely mortified. He didn't mean it in that way at all, go figure that would go right over her head. She blushed and shook her head as if trying to remove her own embarrassment. It wasn't really working.

"I wish I knew what to say. Maybe I'm just extremely socially awkward. Or defective. IN any case my name is Vi. " She sounded more sincere now, she wanted to clear the air. To cut this awkardness down the middle.

"I was only teasing before you know. I don't wanna fight you, but you seem awful trusting of me for no reason whatsoever. Why is that?" She questioned with a slight pause.

"I guess I'm just not used to someone being so kind to me for no reason..."  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 8:43 pm
Pandorus Sphinx

Gjenferd watched this female as she seemed to slip in to more embarrassment than the male had felt before. It was entertaining to see some one so bashful. Gjenferd would admit that it was kind of cute.

"Well its easy to be 'nice' when you don't got anything to worry about." He shrugged, "I'm wandering until I run in to something meaningful I guess. Wandering until I'm full of something but that hasn't happened. What if you're supposed to kill me or something? Who am I to get in the way of fate." His expression was so stern it was almost funny.

"I don't care about anything right now."  

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

Pandorus Sphinx

Hunter

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 8:49 pm
"Jeez, who hurt you?" She winced At his words. He seemed extremely down and extremely serious. Mood swings perhaps? She inched herself closer to him closing the gap between them by quite a considerable amount. He could see her up close now, her intricate markings and black laced eyes staring at him like green pools of abyss. Though she didn't look frightening or threatening, even being so strange looking compared to him.

"Did you run away from home? Or..." She paused looking him up-and-down.

"You're looking for yourself in meaning somewhere else. I can understand that." She smiled softly with ears drawn back. She could relate to that a lot actually.  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 8:53 pm
Pandorus Sphinx

"Yeah..." He admitted. There was no use in hiding that he was far on his own. His first viking outing to get the title of reaver he'd taken down a lion traveling on his own with a group of four. If anything he should have learned traveling on your own was completely dangerous.

"Ugh sorry. I didn't mean to unload on you but yeah. I needed to get far away and gather my self." He sighed. "It's hard to be around family some times." The albino lion looked over at Ny.

"Names Gjenferd by the way. What about you? I didn't give you my name earlier and you didn't offer yours."  

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

Pandorus Sphinx

Hunter

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 9:03 pm
"I actually did give you my name earlier though it was hidden in total embarrassment so I can understand not really hearing it." She laughed softly.

"I see. Are you a part of a pride then? A large one? A big family?" It seemed that with large prides or families the pressure of being good enough could be overwhelming. She wondered if you suffered from this.

"Now that we've properly introduced ourselves I'll take you up on that offer of keeping me company." Her eyes glanced over at his again searching for information in him as he sat still.

"I'm a total stranger you know? Unloading on me is completely safe. It doesn't matter you know? So if need to talk..." She could at least offer to be a place for him to unload. What was the harm in that?  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 9:08 pm
Pandorus Sphinx

Well, she had a point. This female was a total stranger with no connection to his pride as far as he could tell.

"Well alright." He took a small breath, "It's so stupid." He started, "My mom mockingly cheated on my father and admitted she wanted stronger spawn from a god. That my litter before this one was not strong enough." His ears lowered some, "Its so dishonorable what she did. Not the cheating part as much as the disrespect she spat in the face of our family."

"So here I am now walking away from it. "  

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

Pandorus Sphinx

Hunter

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 9:25 pm
"You're giving your mom too much power. Her saying those things it's really just her own way of dealing with her inadequacy, blaming her children and all." She spoke as if she understood what it felt like to have a parent disappointed in you.

"Do you know what arranged marriage is?" I was in one of those. Promised to someone when I was very young. Was promised to be faithful and fruitful to a total and complete stranger." As she spoke she sat back and took in a deep sigh.

"I wouldn't do it. My mother was so disappointed in, me she stopped talking to me completely. So I left. I lost my family because I refused to sell my integrity and my freedom." She tilted her head back and gazed at him.

"But if you ask me being alone - not having them... I still feel happier this way." Maybe that wasn't the complete truth but she did really want to feel like it was. These things, they were so complicated at the time, Vi was still learning how to process her own history.

"What I lost in a mother I gained in self respect."  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 9:31 pm
Pandorus Sphinx

There may have been fate weaved after all with his luck running in to this stranger. Gjenferd half smiled at her tale. It was not because he was happy for her grievances but it was that he found a spot where he could strongly relate to her. Finding that anchor point where the two could sit and chat about something so meaningful some how felt special.

"Wow. Your mom sounds awful. Sure your mom and my mom aren't friends," He grinned.

"Hey. I like the way you think about your situation. I have to say I find it inspiring. If you're out here and you wanted to get away from your family what da ya think about teaming up huh? We can travel together if ya like. I mean. I am pretty good to have around for defense. You never know when a pack of lions could descend on you or if theres a group of hungry hyenas." He shrugged.

"Whatda think?"  

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

Pandorus Sphinx

Hunter

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 9:34 pm
She couldn't tell if he was inviting her on his travels because he was lonely or because he truly liked her spirit, whatever the case though he was right what was the harm in them traveling together? She nodded her head slowly and smiled in response.

"If you think you can handle me sure." It is a playful answer but an honest one.

"You aren't going back home right away?" She had no idea how prides truly work or what type of pride he was a part of for that matter.

"You won't get in trouble?"  
[IC] Rogue Lands

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces