Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Revolution

Back to Guilds

A literate and semi-literate Naruto-based role playing guild. Active in 2024! 

Tags: Naruto, Roleplay, Boruto, Shinobi, Ninja 

Reply ◄ 嵐║ 𝓐𝓻𝓪𝓼𝓱𝓲𝓰𝓪𝓴𝓾𝓻𝓮 ↬ ʜɪᴅᴅᴇɴ sᴛᴏʀᴍ
⚡|| The Healing District [Hospital][+] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mattysandwich

Dedicated Sex Symbol

6,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2018 9:09 pm
User Image
Sorato lay silently in his hospital bed. His body was once again in remission. Todoroki whimpered on the floor next to his owner. This was supposed to be their first day as ninjas. The dog was eager to begin his ninja experience! As the dog stood he nudged the boy to see if he was going to awaken. No movement. Todoroki's head turned to the door. He whimpered again as he gave the boy one more nudge. Nothing. With a little more curiosity than he would care to admit, Todoroki left the hospital to begin his ninja training.

Energy Pools:
Chakra: 265 / 265
Stamina: 265 / 265
Stats:
Strength: 0
Fortitude: 0
Speed: 0
Reflex: 0
Techniques:
Active:
Passive:

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2018 11:52 am
User Image It was a busy day at the hospital but Mizuki had her rounds to make none the less. She looked at a nearby clock and sighed, she very much wanted to be at home to spend time with her daughter and step-son/nephew. However giving up on her patients just wasn't something she could do. Today she also had a new patient to visit. One Sorato Kishimoto. Her patient was young, only twelve according to his chart. Same age as Yuno she thought absentmindedly. Apparently the boy was suffering from some as of yet unknown ailment. It was because of his permanent hospitalization that she had been assigned to watch his mental health.

Upon arriving within the boy's room she knocked loudly against the door to get his attention. "Heya Sorato-kun, I'm Doctor Park. Is it okay if I stay for a little while?" Even after all these years having a last name still felt strange. For many years she was simply just Mizuki, now she was Mizuki Park wife for the Arashikage Jay. Such thoughts could wait though, she needed to focus on patient. Hopefully the boy was feeling up to seeing her, she wouldn't want her first visit to be cut short. It was important to establish an initial bond of trust in her line of work.

""

Mattysandwich

Over Yandere

Obsessive Lover

9,150 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

Mattysandwich

Dedicated Sex Symbol

6,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2018 1:30 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Sorato was in his room drawing. He didn't have much other abilities at this point in his life. His window was open, and the breeze made him feel just a bit better. He still felt weak, however. He was also quite drowsy, but he knew better than to give into that sensation and rest. He had to stay awake for as long as he could. When his door opened he thought it was the usual nurse who gave him his medicine to help him stay awake. He was surprise to see a new Doctor come into the room. The young boy bowed his head in respect to the woman. "Of course Doctor." Sorato said politely as he rested his drawing on his lap. He sat up on his bed as he tightened his hospital robes. Before she walked in he did not care about if it hung since it was such a hassle to keep tightening. "I'm sorry." He said sheepishly. Concerned eyes dropped on the lady doctor as he took a breath. She wasn't the first doctor that he's seen since there's been a lack of diagnosis on his condition. All that was established was that it originated when his family left Kirigakure. Deep in his heart he still had hope that someone could help him. However, after so many struggles and so many test, his hope was low.
Over Yandere

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2018 1:57 pm
User Image Mizuki looked away to the open window as he fiddled with his hospital robes. When he spoke her eyes drifted back over to meet his. "No need," she smiled while finding a chair and dragging it over to be a few feet from Sorato's bedside. She'd spent most of her career patching up wounded men and such that seeing a man's chest was nothing strange to her. Beyond that his embarrassment required no apology as that was his feeling. "Let's play a game okay?" Her voice was smokey and yet also cheery. She let her suggestion hang there a moment before continuing. "I'll give you three three guesses. If you can figure out what kind of doctor I am, you win! I'll even let you ask me three questions about myself." The idea was to get Sorato talking to her in a way that was not stressful, perhaps even fun. From there she could establish more of a relationship.

""

Mattysandwich

Over Yandere

Obsessive Lover

9,150 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

Mattysandwich

Dedicated Sex Symbol

6,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2018 2:06 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Sorato found himself smiling at the prospect of a game. It's so rare that he ever gets to do anything fun while he's in the hospital. Usually he has to wait for Todoroki to return so that his canine friend could tell him about the journeys he went on that day. Sorato nodded as he looked at the woman. The boy had dealt with a fair amount of doctors, so he was going to assume general physician was out of the cards. Sorato carefully studied Mizuki. "Are you... a physical therapist?" He asked. She definitely had more muscle mass than the majority of the doctors he has seen thus far. Plus, the last time he had a physical examination was when he was required one in order to graduate from the academy. Sorato took the majority of the classes online, but he still needed to provide some paperwork to assure that he was actually capable of the things he claimed to be.
Over Yandere

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2018 2:43 pm
User Image Physical therapist was an okay guess and it didn't surprise her given the boy's condition. It also included a right answer within it. However that wasn't going to cut it. "Hmmm Physical therapist is close but not close enough" she teased with a wry grin. Hopefully the true answer would be guessed on the second attempt. She was happy enough to elude the first guess but things became scary when they also answered the second guess wrong. However most were able to get it by the third so long as she gave hints.

""

Mattysandwich

Over Yandere

Obsessive Lover

9,150 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

Mattysandwich

Dedicated Sex Symbol

6,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2018 3:11 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Sorato felt a tinge of joy when he heard that he was close to the right answer. It had to be something along the lines of physical. Sorato tried to think of all of the people that he dealt with during his years in the hospital. "I got it!" He said as he smiled. He pointed to Mizuki as he said, "You're an OT." OT of course stood for Occupational therapist. When he was younger Sorato had to have several OT doctors work with him because his ailment crippled him to the point where he lost a good deal of fine motor skills. Thankfully that intensity had passed and he recovered a great deal of that damage, in no small part because of the OT's that he had in his life. Sorato felt confident in his answer. His smile was the widest that it has been in quite a while.
Over Yandere

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2018 4:34 pm
User Image "Bzzzzt wrong, or really only half right again." An occupational therapist she was not. While true that she could relax muscles and massage the body her specialty was not in the realm of the physical. So it followed that she definitely was not one who specialized in fine motor control. "Only one guess left Sorato-kun, better think long and hard about it." Her tone indicated that she she wasn't taking this too seriously so hopefully it kept it rather low stakes. Perhaps he would realize that between his two guesses both had therapist in the name.

""

Mattysandwich

Over Yandere

Obsessive Lover

9,150 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

Mattysandwich

Dedicated Sex Symbol

6,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2018 4:45 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Sorato's head slumped as he got the answer wrong. She said that he was once again half wrong. Darn it. He didn't know of any physical doctor titles. What could she be? Sorato started to realize that this may be a type of doctor which he had yet to come across. This worried him. And yet, by the tone that Mizuki used, he didn't feel as though he would be a failure if he missed an opportunity to answer right. This caused the boy to raise his head and look at her. Doctor Park told him to think long and hard about his answer. He took a deep breath. He tried really hard to think. Eventually, he let out a sigh. "I'm sorry Doctor Park." He said with his head lowered. He knew she wanted him to make one more guess, but his fear of getting the answer wrong outweighed his ability to go out on a limb. He had too much experience with failing given his health background, which in return caused a great divide in his self-confidence.
Over Yandere

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:05 am
User Image She was afraid of something like this. Another apology tended to indicate that the boy was lacking in self confidence or self image. She could work with that, it was also a good place to start even. It would take time sure but such things were easier to fix than say depression. "Tell you what, hold onto your last guess and lemme know if you can pin me down. For now we'll just spend some quality time together." She let her voice fall silent as she waited for an acknowledgement. Then she spoke up again, "Why don't you tell me about yourself?" she asked cheerily. Hopefully it could get the ball rolling on some kind of discussion.

""

Mattysandwich

Over Yandere

Obsessive Lover

9,150 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

Mattysandwich

Dedicated Sex Symbol

6,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 1:46 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Sorato cautiously nodded when she allowed him to keep his one guess. Why wasn't she willing to fail him? She must be a very nice ninja. The boy then felt safer as he listened to her question. There was clear shock on his face as she asked him to talk about himself. "I...." He drifted. What was there to say about himself? Should he start with the basic things, like age and family? No! As a doctor she would already have information to that information. Why couldn't he be smarter? His hands fiddled with his notebook on his lap. His notebook! "Well, I like to draw while I'm here." Sorato said with a smile. He opened his sketches and held them open to Mizuki. Most of the drawings were things he either saw out of his window, or the various nurses and doctors that he came into contact with. "Here's one of my dog, Todoroki." He said as he flipped to an exquisitely drawn picture of his canine companion. He drew the dog laying down against the chair in the room. Sorato felt comfortable showing her this part of himself. It was after all some portion that he had confidence in.
Over Yandere

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:06 pm
User Image Mizuki waited patiently with a smile on her lips. Eventually she was rewarded with the knowledge that he liked to draw. It was funny, so did her daughter. As Sorato flipped through his sketchbook Mizuki would make small comments here and there about what she liked regarding them. Eventually he shared the drawing of Todoroki and she cooed softly, "What a good boy." She paused, her lips slightly apart as if she were thinking about something. "Do you have anyone who visits you regularly?" She left the question rather open but her intent was not doctors, no she meant friends or family. While Sorato was stuck within the hospital she wanted to make sure that his basic human needs were met. One of those primarily being the need for friendship and human contact.

""

Mattysandwich

Over Yandere

Obsessive Lover

9,150 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

Mattysandwich

Dedicated Sex Symbol

6,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:24 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. "He's the best boy!" Sorato said too excitedly. He immediately turned away from her as he blushed at his outburst. It was inappropriate to speak like that to doctors. As a new ninja, it was especially crucial that he carried himself as a dignified young man. He just couldn't help it. He felt so relax with Doctor Park that his defenses dropped. When he was asked about the people who came by, Sorato looked drained. "Not that much anymore." He admitted. His eyes looked toward the window. "Mom and dad used to come by every day when we first came to Arashigakure. Then the funding became tight. Neither mom or dad are ninja, so the universal healthcare system available to all shinobi and their family was not an option earlier. Because of that, both mom and dad had to get jobs when we came here." His eyes thought about the last time he saw his mom and dad. The brown hues had darker thoughts hidden behind them. However, as this was not the time or place, he smiled and looked back at Doctor Park. "I'm sure though now that I'm a ninja and I can be enrolled in that health care that they'll come back and visit more often." He said with fake confidence. He needed to change the subject fast. "Do you have kids?" He asked her suddenly. He felt like he wasn't allowed to ask questions, but he also felt like he needed to say something else. He didn't want to leave himself on the last question for longer than he needed to.
Over Yandere

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 5:06 pm
User Image Mizuki giggled as the boy blushed and turned away. He was shy and such behavior was endearing enough. It was funny to think that there was a time when children caused her to experience great anxiety. However she quickly stopped as he began to speak of his situation. It was rather tragic but one Mizuki knew herself fairly well being a first generation shinobi and daughter of a whore. She couldn't say whether or not his parents would come to see him more often or not but it was her experience that visitation for long term patients usually decreased over time, and not the other way around. Hopefully his situation would be different.

His question made her smile somewhat, she was rather proud of being a mother. "I have a lovely little girl who's around your age named Son-Yuno." She had to resist commenting on the name. It was one of the only times she'd ever fought with her husband, naming their child. In the end she relented and allowed him to attach the Son in front of her name. Sometimes those damn apes got on her nerves but in the end the monkeys were kind of like a part of her family too. Yuno's name reflected that connection. The conversation also reminded Mizuki that she needed to try and get home more often. She'd been spending too much time at the hospital as of late. "Is there anything else you'd like to ask me Sorato-kun?"

""

Mattysandwich

Over Yandere

Obsessive Lover

9,150 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

Mattysandwich

Dedicated Sex Symbol

6,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 6:34 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Sorato was glad to change the topic. He was surprised that the doctor had a child his age. She looked so young and pretty. Then again, she is a doctor. She probably knows how to do those skin care routines. Sorato paused when Doctor Park asked him if there were any questions he wanted to ask. "I suppose it would be cheating to ask what kind of doctor you are." He said with a slight chuckle. He wanted to play around with her since she kept playing with him. He thought long and hard. Normally the only other form of life he talks to on regular intervals is Todoroki, and he already knows everything about his canine. What to ask... "Do you like being a doctor?" He asked her. Sorato once thought of being a doctor back when he had serious hope in recovering from his ailments. After spending five years in the hospital, however, he was certain that he didn't want to stay here any longer.
Over Yandere

◄ 嵐║ 𝓐𝓻𝓪𝓼𝓱𝓲𝓰𝓪𝓴𝓾𝓻𝓮 ↬ ʜɪᴅᴅᴇɴ sᴛᴏʀᴍ

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces