Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Revolution

Back to Guilds

A literate and semi-literate Naruto-based role playing guild. Active in 2024! 

Tags: Naruto, Roleplay, Boruto, Shinobi, Ninja 

Reply ◄ 嵐║ 𝓐𝓻𝓪𝓼𝓱𝓲𝓰𝓪𝓴𝓾𝓻𝓮 ↬ ʜɪᴅᴅᴇɴ sᴛᴏʀᴍ
⚡ || The Spire 2.0 [ Kage's Office ] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hurrak
Crew

Eternal Lop

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2018 6:51 pm
𝐔𝐧𝐤𝐢◦◦𝐀𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐨

"I suppose it's a formality. No one at the gate may have not been able identify me otherwise. As for your end, I very well could have been a hazy clipping of memories. I suppose the introduction was appropriate."
It was hard to say which option would appeal to her. In the previous life she had as a Cloud ninja her place in the grand scheme of the military wasn't obvious, nor did she have much any significant aspirations. Frankly after having allowed herself to be absent for this long the interest to identify her place was trying, to say the least.

When each role was boiled to down to the core of their responsibilities, the options narrowed themselves down to two: ANBU or figure out how to fight a demon. The more reasonable of the selection didn't ask her to potentially sign away her life and fight something she's reasonable under skilled for. At the mention of the demon, Unki pressed her lips tight and furrowed her brows and then pulled her sights away and onto the front of the table. She shrugged her shoulders, looking plainly uncomfortable, at the thought the challenge to battling a demon would stir. But, truthfully, neither option was comfortable. She tried to laugh off the thought.

Whichever her choice be, her reply would be mostly reluctant and likely apart of a blatant attempt to try. Her options were already strained between staying, being productive, and going home. Now, while Unki imagined herself gladly standing up, apologizing, and thanking Jay for his time before taking leave, she couldn't. Above her lingered her agreement to at least try something reminiscent of her previous career instead of being sucked into some defaulting responsibility back in the Capital. '

"I'm walking into a mess, it seems. I didn't realize there was such a.... tall order for special divisions." This exchange was not the painless "pin p***k" she intended to file through with. She doesn't have the "darkness" to take the role of a special unit member nor could she envision the skill set to subdue an enormous beast. A sickening feeling began to rise and her hands on her lap held the other tighter until she forced a tight reply: "Anbu." She returned her sights to Jay and waited for the queasy feeling to pass with the forced choice of her short-term future made.

𝓗𝓮𝓪𝓿𝓮𝓷𝓵𝔂 𝓗𝓮𝓪𝓽
Storm // Chūnin / B-Rank // Bloodline // Shakuton // Katon / Fuuton // Chakra: 610 // 610 // Stamina: 660 / 660

Comments::

Blood Knight: Your bloodline techniques possess greater power, allowing them to overwhelm techniques of the same rank, and preventing them from succumbing to elemental weaknesses of techniques the same rank. Can cast bloodline techniques through one-handed seals.

Bukijutsu Training:::
Sobagai Deba Sentou:: Two-fer-One:: The practitioner is now accustomed to performing techniques they have mastered with either one or two knives. Once per post, the user may use a single D-Rank or lower technique from this Style without paying the cost.
Sobagai Deba Sentou:: Offensive Style: Knife Stances
- The user becomes more accustomed to upward, downward, and sideways slashing motions. Speed of all Bukijutsu employing small arms is mildly increased.

Combat Activity

Ninjutsu Active:
Physical Techniques Active:

Passives Active:

3 Activation:

Chakra Cost:
Stamnia Cost:

Thoroughbred Chakra Refund: • ;
"Additionally, when you perform bloodline techniques above Rank D, you are refunded {05} chakra or {05} stamina, depending on which energy was used."

= # Chakra / # Stamnia Remain
Techniques Used:

___youwillknownihilism

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2018 5:48 pm
User ImageUser Image
__ Kenshin arrived at the Spire and saluted the guards standing at the front doors and other entry points. His salute was returned in kind by the security detail. He climbed the stairs of the Spire with haste before reaching the peak. The Konin nodded to the office workers before stepping into the Kage's office. Once the police chief entered he found an appropriate place to stand and bowed deeply before the Arashikage. "Reporting in, sir." His words were pensive and a bit anxious to begin the special assignment that was mentioned when they last spoke. Kenshin had a lot of time to recover at the hospital and rest at home. He was unable to report in for police force assignments because he did not want his schedule to conflict with Jay's mission. However, being out of work for so long was starting to stress him out. He turned his head and nodded at the familiar face. "Unki." He acknowledged her presence before turning to face the Arashikage once more in anticipation of his lord's response. "Why is she here and not in the capital?" He thought with curiosity, he could only hope that news from them was good.

×TITLE: Konin】○【RANK: A】○【CHAKRA: 940 || 940】○【STAMINA: 935 || 935

Technique Used:
• [ Technique Name ]
___○ [ Rank ]
Technique Active:
• [ Technique Name ]
___○ [ Rank ]
Reductions:
• Gentle Fist of the Law PA: -10 chakra and stamina from gentle fist techniques
• Bloodline class specialization: -10 chakra and stamina from bloodline techniques.
Byakugan Status:
• Inactive

___youwillknownihilism

Hurrak

Ephemeral Ozymandias
Captain

Obsessive Prophet

___youwillknownihilism

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2018 6:19 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Jay allowed his eyes to roll over Unki in the scarce time she seemed to be considering her options. Honestly, from the read he could get he could tell that, whatever the reason, she was showing signs of being pointedly uncomfortable. Still, he folded a leg underneath himself and gave her the space she needed to think. He cast a glance over his shoulder out the window of the spire, and flared his nostrils briefly. Kenshin had arrived, so he saw. He turned back to Unki, who finally spoke. "No more than Kumogakure had been in the golden days," he replied to her flatly. "The only reason I've considered you is because you've got experience as a ninja already, and among the army I have less Special Operations Shinobi than I would like. It's not so much that there is a tall order as much as I've got a standard I'd like to see maintained. That said," Jay spoke forming a seal and slapping the table. A small monkey appeared, facing Unki and affixing her with the stink eye before Jay snatched him up and took something from his back. The monkey let out a cry before climbing out of his grip and resting on the man's shoudler. The scroll had the seal of the village embroidered on it, and he opened it up so that she could see on it were several names already penned in. All of them were mythical, from folk tales that no longer meant anything. "Kenshin!" Jay called just before he opened the door, having heard his footsteps coming down the hall. "Right, you remember Kenshin Kosei, KPD officer? He's now the APD captain, leader of the anbu's military police faction. Your timing is impeccable, actually, Captain Kosei. I have another recruit for you. Unki Amano is going to be entering the anbu program. See to it she's made abreast of her duties. Also, have a seat. I have news."

When the man did have a seat, he would hand him the report, passing it over the list of names, his own codename written in his own handwriting on the page. The report that he gave him was the one detailing the location of the Gyuki. "Tell me, Kenshin. Have you ever been face to face with a Bijuu? Because Kaneo has brought me quite the boon. I won't mince words further. I'm putting together a task force to go and seal it, and I'll need you there." His eyes fell to Unki, whom he had noted seemed against the idea of lending her strength to the effort. "This is separate from you assignment, which we will be handling later. This takes precedence, because there is the very real chance you might end up having to lead in my stead. I've also already decided on a host..." he would trail off allowing the two of them to put 1 and 2 together.

Chakra: 1160/1160
Natural Energy: 348/348
Stamina: 1160/1160

Hurrak

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2018 7:03 pm
User ImageUser Image
__ Kenshin was excited to hear that he had arrived promptly and nodded to his new orders. "A new recruit." The police captain thought before verbally acknowledging his orders. "Of course, my lord." He then turned to look at Unki once more. "Welcome aboard." Captain Kosei said before taking a seat in the chair beside Unki as offered. Before he had time to process what his plan might be for initiating miss Amano the monkey sage began speaking. It was all going very fast. When the subject of a bijuu was broached Kenshin was not sure how to react. Then when the Kage flatly said that he was assembling a task force to engage and seal it he was even further befuddled. He glanced down at the papers before looking back up when he said that he had decided on a host. When the sage did not complete his sentence Kenshin had to formulate it out. "Sir, I'm not sure I unders..." It was then that he formulated who he was talking about. "Lord Jay, do you mean that you'll be the host?" Now he was completely uncertain if the Arashikage was in his right mind or not. "And Gyuki...that's the one with eight tails, right?" He thought out loud and was still in a bit of shock at the proposition. Captain Kosei quickly scanned the document over and had to re-read a few sections of it that he had missed the first time. Then his gaze switched to the list of codenames before looking back up at Jay. "If him, Lady Jeon, and I go and the beast kills us then Arashigakure will be without leadership. If we seal it into him and he dies then we have another crisis on our hands. It's also unlikely that Lady Jeon would leave without him." These anxieties passed through his head like a bullet. "And how could I be the Arashikage?" That was a scenario that Kenshin had not planned for. Kenshin was ambitious but he knew his limitations. "I could never fill Lord Jay and Lady Jeon's shoes." Kenshin then had to silence his thoughts and comforted himself in the knowledge that he would just do his duty no matter the outcome. Albeit, he would much prefer if Jay and Jeon stayed alive and in power. Kenshin was much more comfortable with being the right hand and having a higher authority to answer to. He was apprehensive about this whole situation but would never want to question or undermine Jay and especially not in front of Unki. In any case, he would dutifully do as he was told.

Technique Used:
• [ Technique Name ]
___○ [ Rank ]
Technique Active:
• [ Technique Name ]
___○ [ Rank ]
Reductions:
• Bloodline class specialization: -10 chakra and stamina from bloodline techniques.
Byakugan Status:
• Inactive

___youwillknownihilism

Hurrak

Ephemeral Ozymandias
Captain

Obsessive Prophet

Hurrak
Crew

Eternal Lop

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2018 9:02 pm
User Image
𝐔𝐧𝐤𝐢◦◦𝐀𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐨

She did have experience, not much but enough was there she seemed to have a metaphorical hand wedged through an equally metaphorical door way. The screech of a small monkey caught her attention. As it revealed the contents of the scroll it carried Unki leaned forward some and scanned over the list. A few names on the list stood out as unusual and, for a moment, she wondered who thought up a couple of these. Her hands remained clasped together on her lap. The uneasy feeling was less by now.

Apparently, someone had entered the office behind her. Unki didn't offer her attention. Plainly, her thoughts were busy as if she held a miniature press conference about her latest career decision after taking in the kage's latest input. Whoever entered mentioned her name. Someone tall, dark, and ominous. "Stiff" was another fair adjective that came to mind as she briefly looked back at him. His identity? No idea.
Her thoughts reverted to white noise when she began the process of trying to find a name. Jojo? Kojo? Kino? Yuno? She had initially muffled out whatever name the kage said. It's weird how memory clicks when one isn't fully paying attention. Kenshin?

She did not remember Kenshin, contrary to popular belief, and wasn't sure why both men seemed to believe this. When one hasn't offered spared a thought of someone for five years, well, it doesn't surprise Unki that her memory wasn't serving her. Was it serving her correct? Did a formal meeting ever even happen prior? Meh.
From that point, Unki was the audience of a back and forth between Jay and Kenshin. The more they spoke, the more her tiny brows furrowed, and the more she had to resist forming a fairly concerned frown. She wasn't sure how to reply to all of this ground breaking knowledge after, maybe, an hour's worth of time have passed since she arrived. She was mostly going along for the ride at this point.

𝓗𝓮𝓪𝓿𝓮𝓷𝓵𝔂 𝓗𝓮𝓪𝓽
Storm // Chūnin / B-Rank // Bloodline // Shakuton // Katon / Fuuton // Chakra: 610 // 610 // Stamina: 660 / 660

Blood Knight: Your bloodline techniques possess greater power, allowing them to overwhelm techniques of the same rank, and preventing them from succumbing to elemental weaknesses of techniques the same rank. Can cast bloodline techniques through one-handed seals.

Sobagai Deba Sentou:: Two-fer-One:: The practitioner is now accustomed to performing techniques they have mastered with either one or two knives. Once per post, the user may use a single D-Rank or lower technique from this Style without paying the cost.
- The user becomes more accustomed to upward, downward, and sideways slashing motions. Speed of all Bukijutsu employing small arms is mildly increased.

Combat Activity

Ninjutsu Active:

Passives Active:

3 Activation:

Chakra Cost:
Stamnia Cost:

"Additionally, when you perform bloodline techniques above Rank D, you are refunded {05} chakra or {05} stamina, depending on which energy was used."

Techniques Used:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2018 9:55 pm

Jay could see that concern was brewing, just as it had with Kaneo, and he went to speak before Kenshin blew a gasket. "Yes, Gyuki is the alleged identity of the Eight Tails. I want you to consider something." Jay stood and, as he tended to do so often, looked out over the sprawling metropolis, smoke rising from an accident in the caves of the gust district, a man crying about his cabbages in the Drop. He couldn't see it, of course, but he could definitely feel it. He had his finger to the pulse of the village always. "I put lives on the line with every decree." A small flame appeared in his hand, the Katon: Ichi. "Lives that I consider sacred, but that I am implicitly willing to be rid of should they fail. In the blink of an eye the flame that is life can be snuffed out." The flame on his finger extinguished and he looked over his now cool digit as if pondering something. "It's something that worries me day in and day out: that I'm being wasteful. That I spend too much time here instead of being out there on the front lines. Jeon and I have become someone that people look up to, and look to for instruction and inspiration." He placed a hand on the windowsill. "I scarcely could curse anyone with wielding the second most heinously powerful of all the demons besides myself and Jeon. I've had Hino Kagatsuchi and Oroborous develop a technique that should be able to split it's Yin and Yang chakra. I will take half, and Jeon the other. It won't be until the two of us have survived, and tamed the beasts that we will even consider the curse for another. In the time that takes... I won't be here. Neither will Jeon. It won't be long, but we will spend our time in the countryside taming this beast. If we survive the sealing process, and that, then we will return. Captain... Kenshin can I rely on you?" He turned to lock eyes on him, paying no more mind to his guest than he had before. His face bore an unnatural confidence, one that said he knew he was going to be fine.

Contingency was the middle name of the anbu corp, however.

Hurrak

___youwillknownihilism

Ephemeral Ozymandias
Captain

Obsessive Prophet

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2018 1:32 pm
User ImageUser Image
__ Kenshin listened intently as he placed the pages down on his lap. The Kage made his point quite vividly with the cinder in his fingers and Kenshin got the message. Kenshin knew first hand that Jay is a powerful shinobi, easily the strongest he had ever seen. He felt confident in the man's ability to face this beast, capture it, and master it. The Captain was also comforted by the fact that he had a plan for taming such a powerful monster. In the end, all he could do was give a nod to his question. "You can always rely on me." Kenshin spoke with reassurance. Even though he did not entirely agree with the plan, it was his duty to follow where his Kage leads. He continued to process of all of the information given before speaking again. "What are my orders?" Kenshin supposed that they may as well get started and take the next step as soon as possible.

Technique Used:
• [ Technique Name ]
___○ [ Rank ]
Technique Active:
• [ Technique Name ]
___○ [ Rank ]
Reductions:
Byakugan Status:
• Inactive

___youwillknownihilism

Hurrak

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2018 2:35 am
SHION xxxxx MORO

After a long day of working the fields, Shion decided to just walk. She had no destination, no goals, no thought process on where she should go or what she should even be doing. Instead, she'd just let fate decide where she should end up. As it would turn out, that would be right back at the doors to the kage's office. Shion didn't miss a beat as she arrived at the door; she'd simply keep on walking on through, shutting the door behind her. To those in the office, it'd obvious she'd been doing some sort of work as the scent of grass, flowers, and little sweat wafted around her. Rather than make herself known vocally, Shion would simply lean against the wall next to the door frame, crossing her arms over her chest and slouching as she waited to be addressed.

General Info

STR: +0 // SPD: +8 // REF: +0 // FORT: +0
CHAKRA: 500 // STAMINA: 630 // BODY RANK: B // BLOODLINE: Bakuton // CLASS: Buki/Bloodline
TITLES: Chuunin // ANBU Initiate // Cat Summon Head

Techniques Used:

Quotes:
___youwillknownihilism

Quote:

Quote:

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2018 3:16 am

User ImageUser Image
  • boo boo booBLOOP_ BLoOp_ bLoOp
    ´¯`·.¸¸.->Tōsokurui Ashikoki Hojo <-.¸¸.·´¯`·.
    pup pup pup´¯`·.¸¸.->I'm not squidding around here...<-.¸¸.·´¯`·. 
    pup pup pupNothing is ever just black and white.

~Current Theme Music~:Buoyant Boogie- Splatoon 2

"Bloop, The eight tailed demon is viewed a god among my village. I cannot say that extends to the others." the serious and stale voice of someone familiar entering the room. As always in a manner in which the walls were like water to him Tosokurui field ready emerged from the walls of the spire. Truthfully he'd tracked down Shion after getting bathed and dressed, getting bathed and dressed himself, not Shion, that would be creepy, especially for a married man, suffice to say if Shion did bathe and change before going to the spire there may have been a moment where she felt a brief gust of peculiar wind.

"I can't say my opinion differs from their's either. If you truly wish to seal a god within you bloop. Even in separating it. bloop. You'd need some rather skilled Fuuin users. On top of, if such a thing were accomplished, I'd ready yourself to be called Kami-sama by my people, and myself bloop." The masked face of Toso would then meet with another familiar one. Speak of the devil. He had just reminisced on what Unki would tell him if she knew the truth behind his marriage and here she was rather than the capital.

"Unk-nee what a pleasant surprise seeing you here bloop. How is Shiro-nee." Toso would refrain from using his tentacles in the office still not forgetting the stern look and words of the female twin though seeing an old friend, especially an old female friend was causing them to rile slightly beneath his skin in excitement. Unki was indeed one of those invited to his 'wedding' although whether or not she attended was something else entirely. He had attended hers as he tried to recall what it was like in the spur of the moment before acknowledging Kenshin.

"Officer Kenshin" He'd provide the man with a nod of recognition actually getting his name right as the squid now carried an air about him far different than when they'd first seen each other in the very same office. The air of a tracker nin or anbu but he was neither of these things, just an exquisite chef, and exemplary teacher of fuuinjutsu, aside from the way the man moved seamlessly through the village his combat prowess as they were now were a mystery to everyone in the room but the twins whom only saw what was on paper. As sad as it may have been, Toso's civilian presence was indeed something to be admired but his militaristic one had yet to prove itself to anyone, as even during the raid on Seizan five years ago he never engaged in combat despite the colorful portrayal of his skills on paper.

Chakra:745/745❞ ·.¸¸.-> Stamina:715/715❞ ·.¸¸.-> Ammunition: /0,❞ ·.¸¸.-> Ryo: (Claimed/Unclaimed) 1880/1880 ❞ ·.¸¸.-> Ac:25660 /25660

De-Buffs:

❞ ·.¸¸.-;Buffs<-.¸¸.·´❞
                                                                  ○ Relfex: +9
                                                                  ○ Speed: +8
                                                                  ○ Strength: +1
                                                                  ○ Fort: +0
                                                                  ○ Modoro Gumo: Marbled: +0.2 Reflex, +0.2 Speed
                                                                  ○ Jiyūgata Senpū Passive: Reflex Bonus: 0.4
                                                                  ○ Jiyūgata Senpū Passive: Speed Bonus: 0.4
                                                                  ○ Ja no Muchi Passive: Reflex Bonus: 0.2
                                                                  ○ Ja no Muchi Passive: Strength Bonus: 0.1
                                                                  ○ Hashi no Heisei Passive: Speed Bonus: 0.2
                                                                  ○ Hashi no Heisei Passive: Reflex Bonus: 0.1
                                                                  ❞ ·.¸¸.->Passives<-.¸¸.·´❞
                                                                  • Kanboku(Formless Style) Post reduction +2 > B +3 > C
                                                                  • Kanboku(Ink Based Chakra Cost) Reduced by ½ to a minimum of 5
                                                                  • Art of the Bloop: Ink & Brush Based Techniques Cost [10] less to cast
                                                                  • Art of the Bloop: Every other Technique Costs [5] more to cast
                                                                  • Ninjutsu: +2
                                                                  • Class Bukijutsu: +3
                                                                  • Class Bloodline: +3
                                                                  • Brushing Up: Fuuin Made With a Brush is reduced by [10] otherwise Increased by [5]
                                                                  • Multi-Jointed: Can contort body seamlessly for disturbing outcomes.
                                                                  • Endai Ika [ Far Reaching Squid ]: As if cracking a whip, the Hojo clan member is able to outstretch his arms up to 10 yards (30 Feet).

❞ ·.¸¸.->Disciplines<-.¸¸.·´❞
                                                                  •Blood Bender

•Mystic Hero

❞ ·.¸¸.-Techniques Used<-.¸¸.·´❞
                                                                  Φ

❞ ·.¸¸.->Equipment<-.¸¸.·´❞
                                                                  ~Head~
                                                                  ΦUzumaki Mask: Giant Squid: Soft Physical C / Hard Physical C {Windy Marble: Allows manifest to breath air}
                                                                  ~Body~
                                                                  ΦKitai no Ito: Gahaku Tengoku Heiki {Total Scroll holding Capacity : 160 - 120 = 40 Remaining Estimated Capacity}
                                                                  [Contents]:
                                                                  Φ Wire 30 Yards
                                                                  Φ Suiton Brush
                                                                  Φ Flare Gun x1
                                                                  Φ Normal Brush x2
                                                                  Φ 2x X-ray lenses [In Case]
                                                                  Φ 2x Night lenses [In Case]
                                                                  Φ 2x Light Diffraction Lenses [Equipped]
                                                                  Φ[Original Coat] {Arsenal of The Sleight of Hand:Empty}
                                                                  Φ Empty Expansions Paper [4] {Paper}
                                                                  Φ [10 Moderate Food Pills]
                                                                  Φ Modoro Gumo
                                                                  Φ Jonin Scroll: #1 (Capacity -40)
                                                                  Φ Jonin Scrolls: #2 (Capacity -40)
                                                                  Φ Jonin Scrolls: #3 (Capacity -40)
                                                                  ~Hands~
                                                                  ΦRight Ring Finger: Sumi-Bozu {Equipped}
                                                                  ΦChakra Dispersal Gloves : {Equipped}
                                                                  ~Waist~
                                                                  Φ Belt of Assorted Inks contained in flasks
                                                                  •Moth Blend x2
                                                                  •Slippery Blend x2
                                                                  •Mending Blend x2
                                                                  •Jonin Scroll #4
                                                                  •Jonin Scroll #5
                                                                  ~Scrolls~
                                                                  Φ Jonin Scrolls x5:
                                                                  1-[Contents]:
                                                                  •Marbled Strawberry Ice Cream [x1 Quart]
                                                                  •Island Sundae [x1]
                                                                  •Canvas Tents [x2]
                                                                  2-[Contents]:Nature Summoning Water: S
                                                                  3-[Contents]:
                                                                  4-[Located In Former Raikage's Office]: Used For Contract:
                                                                  Conisigners:
                                                                  Shiro Chosokabe
                                                                  Tosokurui Ashikoki Hojo
                                                                  5-[Contents]:
                                                                  ~Feet~
                                                                  Φ Silent Soles

❞ ·.¸¸.->Titles<-.¸¸.·´❞
                                                                  Iron Chef: Seafood Specialist
                                                                  Apprentice: Tailor

❞ ·.¸¸.->Trivia<-.¸¸.·´❞
                                                                  Φ Hojo Clan Ink can only be removed with hot/boiling water.
                                                                  Φ Locked Formless Style Brush: Rank A
                                                                  Φ Locked Formless Style Soft Mental: Rank B
                                                                  Φ Locked Formless Style Soft Physical: Rank B
                                                                  Φ 6' 1 ft, 181lbs: A.k.A~Ika-Sensei, Inkwell-san, Devil-squid

Hurrak
                                                                  ___youwillknownihilism
                                                                  Quote:
                                                                  Kumurai Kaicho
                                                                  Quote:
                                                                  Quote:
                                                                  Quote:
                                                                  Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2018 6:28 pm

His mood was now the color of bright yellow hearing that, at the very least, he could rely on Kenshin to be in charge while he was gone. Another he had in mind, but that man was busy with his droplets, and if he didn't show then Jay would assume he was busy. Inka aside, however, when Kenshin asked for orders Jay took on a more serious and militaristic stance than he normally would have been assumed to be. "Orders are as follows-" Jay was cut off the very second that he went to being as two more appeared. Jay hadn't even seen Toso come in, what with how he melded through walls with that completely absurd ability that Jay didn't fully grasp.

At the very least it looked convenient as all get out.

His words hit Jay so hard he nearly doubled over in a medley of confusion and aversion to being called a god. He was so taken aback, that he barely even understood the rest of what he said among the bloops. It took a second of concerned staring with his head cocked to the side and hung a bit low. "Um. You know what, Tosokurui, its rare I'm forced into a state of speechlessness." He shook his head, offering a nod to Shion. "Come on over Shion. As it turns out, Toso is correct. As one of three sealers I'm aware of, at the moment, your name comes up immediately as one of the candidates to perform the sealing Toso. Osiris, Kenshin, Shion, myself, Tsuki and one Kagerou of the Mist-" he strategically left her last name out, "Are going to form the sealing team. I'll have you accompany us as well Toso, rounding the group out. Osiris will perform the skill to separate the demon into it's two halves, and we will split to beat the two demons into submission. Toso," he would speak, getting tired of saying the man's name. He performed another seal, and the monkey from earlier was dismissed from his shoulder, reapeparing again a second later with a box. He opened it and took a very specific scroll from it, handing it over to him. "I'm trusting you with tis scroll. It contains the information on several demon sealing skills. Find Kagerou. She has green hair," he began giving a general description. When done, he would speak again. "Learn the seals, Hakke no Fuuin Shiki and Fuuin no Tsuyofukumi. There will be a ritual requiring a substantial amount of your chakra, as well as setting up stakes of iron in a four prong stake around both Jeon and I seperately. THose can be found in the academy, where Kagerou likely can be found as well. Hakke no Fuuin Shiki will have to come first to put the demon inside of us, locked in a cage. This will only momentarily keep the demon from breaking free while you perform the Fuuin no Kagi. This will strengthen the seal and prevent it's escape. It will be a violent process the entire way through which is why we are going to be asking Tsuki for help. Kenshin, your specific assignment for now is to retrieve Tsuki and bring her to the gates. I will await all of you there. Shion, feel free to accompany me. We should be gone by early evening. Unless anyone has questions consider yourselves dismissed."

Hurrak

SB5K

NecroPlant

Kumurai Kaicho

___youwillknownihilism

Ephemeral Ozymandias
    Captain

Obsessive Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2018 7:54 pm
    User ImageUser Image
    __ A familiar voice wrang as Toso somehow moved through the wall. Although slightly muffled by the mask, Kenshin was able to quickly ascertain the man's identity. "Oh brother." Kenshin thought with a low groan before attempting to puzzle together why he was wearing a mask. "He's not ANBU, maybe Oinin?" Captain Kosei quickly dismissed the speculation before it could become too distracting. However, this was in vain when he continued to explain that he worshipped the Hachibi as a god and would apply the same to the Arashikage. This foolishness was pushing even the stoic police captain's composure to the limit. "How is this even a person?" He discreetly rubbed his right temple before responding to the Jounin's acknowledgment. "Tosokurui." At least he got Kenshin's name right this time, which serves to calm his nerves a bit in the squid man's presence.

He then focused completely as the orders were dispensed by Jay. Kenshin knew absolutely nothing about fuuinjutsu and was generally confused about this whole elaborate scheme. When he was eventually given his orders to retrieve Tsukina he knew immediately where to go and what she looked like. He interacted with her briefly after sparring with Belamos at the academy earlier. "No questions from me. I'll see you at the gates." Kenshin then bowed to Lord Jay before marching out with his black cloak billowing behind him.

Exit.

Technique Used:
    • [ Technique Name ]
    ___○ [ Rank ]
    Technique Active:
    • [ Technique Name ]
    ___○ [ Rank ]
    Reductions:
    Byakugan Status:
    • Inactive

___youwillknownihilism

Hurrak

NecroPlant

SB5K

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2018 10:12 pm
    User Image
    𝐔𝐧𝐤𝐢◦◦𝐀𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐨

Bloop.
    Not much thought was needed to connect a sound to a face from that point. Unki initially waited to see how long it took for someone, and this someone today was Toso, to recognize the back of her head. He picked up on more demon talk faster than she anticipated. Upside, Unki was spared a greeting after the images of those sweet squid people offering bowls of... shrimp... to a portrait of a tailed monster came and left her imagination. She tried to greet Toso but the room to speak was limited. She offered a small wave in lieu of being able to answer.

As for the topic of conversation buzzing about the room it became apparent that her presence wasn't entirely necessary anymore. The matter switched abruptly, seamlessly, and stuck. She stood and tried to inconspicuously go toward the door. Well. No. She couldn't exit or stand by the exit inconspicuously because Shion was against the other side of the door. Unki didn't want to interrupt tare into the conversation with a second greeting. She waved to Shion too.

Prolonged eye-contact wasn't a thing either, sadly. Shion didn't appear to be the mood. Maybe for an old acquantaince though? No? Yeah? No. She stared at the floor, listening into the madness she wasn't going to dive straight into off the bat. When the moment came, Unki left to invest herself into figuring out what to do exactly. It looked like any possible contract signing wasn't happening today.

{exit}

𝓗𝓮𝓪𝓿𝓮𝓷𝓵𝔂 𝓗𝓮𝓪𝓽

Combat Activity

Ninjutsu Active:

Passives Active:

3 Activation:

Chakra Cost:
    Stamnia Cost:

Techniques Used:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Hurrak
    Crew

Eternal Lop

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2018 1:39 am

User ImageUser Image
  • boo boo booBLOOP_ BLoOp_ bLoOp
    ´¯`·.¸¸.->Tōsokurui Ashikoki Hojo <-.¸¸.·´¯`·.
    pup pup pup´¯`·.¸¸.->I'm not squidding around here...<-.¸¸.·´¯`·. 
    pup pup pupNothing is ever just black and white.

~Current Theme Music~:Buoyant Boogie- Splatoon 2

"I've taught the techniques, bloop. Though never really sought to see them as necessary bloop, until today." With snake like arms extending the squid man retrieved the scroll without so much as budging. "I will need to be in optimal condition it seems. bloop. I'll seek out the intended target. Although not a sensor I'm certain you've realized I've a penchant for moving around bloop." Toso would then rather than meld into the walls again walk up to Unki momentarily. "Looking well bloop, perhaps we'll meet again during more conjugal circumstances. bloop." The term of course Toso meant to say was cordial but with marriage on the mind he let this Freudian slip, slip. With a nod to the twins, using Kagerou he would seek out a Kagerou and ready himself for what was to come.

Chakra:745/745❞ ·.¸¸.-> Stamina:715/715❞ ·.¸¸.-> Ammunition: /0,❞ ·.¸¸.-> Ryo: (Claimed/Unclaimed) 1880/1880 ❞ ·.¸¸.-> Ac:25660 /25660

De-Buffs:

❞ ·.¸¸.-;Buffs<-.¸¸.·´❞
                                                                  ○ Relfex: +9
                                                                  ○ Speed: +8
                                                                  ○ Strength: +1
                                                                  ○ Fort: +0
                                                                  ○ Modoro Gumo: Marbled: +0.2 Reflex, +0.2 Speed
                                                                  ○ Jiyūgata Senpū Passive: Reflex Bonus: 0.4
                                                                  ○ Jiyūgata Senpū Passive: Speed Bonus: 0.4
                                                                  ○ Ja no Muchi Passive: Reflex Bonus: 0.2
                                                                  ○ Ja no Muchi Passive: Strength Bonus: 0.1
                                                                  ○ Hashi no Heisei Passive: Speed Bonus: 0.2
                                                                  ○ Hashi no Heisei Passive: Reflex Bonus: 0.1
                                                                  ❞ ·.¸¸.->Passives<-.¸¸.·´❞
                                                                  • Kanboku(Formless Style) Post reduction +2 > B +3 > C
                                                                  • Kanboku(Ink Based Chakra Cost) Reduced by ½ to a minimum of 5
                                                                  • Art of the Bloop: Ink & Brush Based Techniques Cost [10] less to cast
                                                                  • Art of the Bloop: Every other Technique Costs [5] more to cast
                                                                  • Ninjutsu: +2
                                                                  • Class Bukijutsu: +3
                                                                  • Class Bloodline: +3
                                                                  • Brushing Up: Fuuin Made With a Brush is reduced by [10] otherwise Increased by [5]
                                                                  • Multi-Jointed: Can contort body seamlessly for disturbing outcomes.
                                                                  • Endai Ika [ Far Reaching Squid ]: As if cracking a whip, the Hojo clan member is able to outstretch his arms up to 10 yards (30 Feet).

❞ ·.¸¸.->Disciplines<-.¸¸.·´❞
                                                                  •Blood Bender

•Mystic Hero

❞ ·.¸¸.-Techniques Used<-.¸¸.·´❞
                                                                  Φ

❞ ·.¸¸.->Equipment<-.¸¸.·´❞
                                                                  ~Head~
                                                                  ΦUzumaki Mask: Giant Squid: Soft Physical C / Hard Physical C {Windy Marble: Allows manifest to breath air}
                                                                  ~Body~
                                                                  ΦKitai no Ito: Gahaku Tengoku Heiki {Total Scroll holding Capacity : 160 - 120 = 40 Remaining Estimated Capacity}
                                                                  [Contents]:
                                                                  Φ Wire 30 Yards
                                                                  Φ Suiton Brush
                                                                  Φ Flare Gun x1
                                                                  Φ Normal Brush x2
                                                                  Φ 2x X-ray lenses [In Case]
                                                                  Φ 2x Night lenses [In Case]
                                                                  Φ 2x Light Diffraction Lenses [Equipped]
                                                                  Φ[Original Coat] {Arsenal of The Sleight of Hand:Empty}
                                                                  Φ Empty Expansions Paper [4] {Paper}
                                                                  Φ [10 Moderate Food Pills]
                                                                  Φ Modoro Gumo
                                                                  Φ Jonin Scroll: #1 (Capacity -40)
                                                                  Φ Jonin Scrolls: #2 (Capacity -40)
                                                                  Φ Jonin Scrolls: #3 (Capacity -40)
                                                                  ~Hands~
                                                                  ΦRight Ring Finger: Sumi-Bozu {Equipped}
                                                                  ΦChakra Dispersal Gloves : {Equipped}
                                                                  ~Waist~
                                                                  Φ Belt of Assorted Inks contained in flasks
                                                                  •Moth Blend x2
                                                                  •Slippery Blend x2
                                                                  •Mending Blend x2
                                                                  •Jonin Scroll #4
                                                                  •Jonin Scroll #5
                                                                  ~Scrolls~
                                                                  Φ Jonin Scrolls x5:
                                                                  1-[Contents]:
                                                                  •Marbled Strawberry Ice Cream [x1 Quart]
                                                                  •Island Sundae [x1]
                                                                  •Canvas Tents [x2]
                                                                  2-[Contents]:Nature Summoning Water: S
                                                                  3-[Contents]:
                                                                  4-[Located In Former Raikage's Office]: Used For Contract:
                                                                  Conisigners:
                                                                  Shiro Chosokabe
                                                                  Tosokurui Ashikoki Hojo
                                                                  5-[Contents]:
                                                                  ~Feet~
                                                                  Φ Silent Soles

❞ ·.¸¸.->Titles<-.¸¸.·´❞
                                                                  Iron Chef: Seafood Specialist
                                                                  Apprentice: Tailor

❞ ·.¸¸.->Trivia<-.¸¸.·´❞
                                                                  Φ Hojo Clan Ink can only be removed with hot/boiling water.
                                                                  Φ Locked Formless Style Brush: Rank A
                                                                  Φ Locked Formless Style Soft Mental: Rank B
                                                                  Φ Locked Formless Style Soft Physical: Rank B
                                                                  Φ 6' 1 ft, 181lbs: A.k.A~Ika-Sensei, Inkwell-san, Devil-squid

Hurrak
                                                                  ___youwillknownihilism
                                                                  Quote:
                                                                  Kumurai Kaicho
                                                                  Quote:
                                                                  Quote:
                                                                  Quote:
                                                                  Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2018 3:04 am
    SHION xxxxx MORO

As Unki moved to exit the room, Shion would offer her a friendly smile and a wave in reply. After the momentary exchange between old friends, Shion turned her attention back to that of half of the Siblings Kage and Toso. The offer to go along with a Kage on a mission would always be welcome to Shion, but she literally had no clue what was even being discussed. All this talk of sealing and tails... vague mentions of some kind of deity... all of it meant nothing to someone like Shion who, until very recently, was a run of the mill Chuunin. "Right..." She started, kicking off the wall with her foot and using the momentum to trot a few paces forward to join the group. "why are we sealing demons inside of people? Isn't that the opposite of what you're supposed to do?"

General Info

STR: +0 // SPD: +8 // REF: +0 // FORT: +0
    CHAKRA: 500 // STAMINA: 630 // BODY RANK: B // BLOODLINE: Bakuton // CLASS: Buki/Bloodline
    TITLES: Chuunin // ANBU Initiate // Cat Summon Head

Techniques Used:

Quotes:
    ___youwillknownihilism

NecroPlant

Kumurai Kaicho

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
    • Partygoer 500
    • Bunny Spotter 50
    • Megathread 100

___youwillknownihilism

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2018 3:14 am

Jay nodded to what everyone spoke to him on their way out of the office or what have you. A lot had transpired, and just as soon as Unki was gone did he remember he had intended to ask her what she wanted for a codename. Bah, no matter. She only needed to get her training done and aid wherever Kenshin thought the almost meek girl would fit in: after all he was a top level manager and it wasn't his to monitor the bottom and middle rungs of the level too closely. Speaking of the lower animals on the totem pole: Shion posed a question that staggered Jay for a second: he didn't know ninja existed that didn't understand the bijuu and the purpose and reason for sealing them. Before he could speak to explain, Jeon had scaled the outside and then vaulted her way in. "Oh, welcome Jeon!" Jay said. She nodded to him. "Hello. Hino retrieved me. What's going on?" she looked to Shion, seeing Jay looked more or less calm. "Hachibi." Jeon took a seat, staring into his eyes. Nuance in everything that followed for less than two seconds: a small twitch, furrowed brow, corner of the mouth pulled up into a grin, pride in a puffed out chest. Jeon and Jay both shared a moment of understanding impossible for Shion to have followed, and Jay simply turned to her so as to explain. "Bijuu are beings of terrible power, and left unchecked tend to rampage and destroy. They also function to turn a ninja into a weapon of mass destruction... but at the cost often of their minds and lives. Only the strong can shoulder the burden. Speaking of," Jay said placing a hand on Jeon and merging with her in the blink of an eye. "Let's get to the gates. We can talk more there?" Jeon spoke standing and walking towards Shion and the door.

SB5K

◄ 嵐║ 𝓐𝓻𝓪𝓼𝓱𝓲𝓰𝓪𝓴𝓾𝓻𝓮 ↬ ʜɪᴅᴅᴇɴ sᴛᴏʀᴍ

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items