Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Revolution

Back to Guilds

A literate and semi-literate Naruto-based role playing guild. Active in 2024! 

Tags: Naruto, Roleplay, Boruto, Shinobi, Ninja 

Reply 𝔸𝕣𝕔𝕙𝕚𝕧𝕖
🍥 || School of Earth [Dojo] {Destroyed} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RobinBankz

Dapper Noob

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2018 10:54 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Niko Hatake: A Shinobi of High Caliber?

Mood: Who’s Afraid of the Big Bad Wolf?

Yui and Aoi walked over in confusion. ”Like, what’s going on here?” Hisashi barked at her scaring them a bit. ”Hush!” Then he turned back to Niko.

Niko bowed her head in apology. The man stood there, angry and large. She however, was not intimidated. She looked up to him.

”I do apologize for my training. I take full responsibility for our actions.” She bowed again, but when she came back she may have made a big mistake. ”I will be more than willing to clean up our mess. However...” Hisashi shook his head and sighed. Her pause could mean only one thing. ”Dammit Niko...” Niko continued. ”Speaking to strangers in a manner like that is very rude. Clearly you are upset, but that is no way to address someone you don’t know. You may be large in stature but your lack of respect shows me just how big you really are.”

Hisashi died. Yui and Aoi grabbed each other in fear of what was going to happen to Niko. Ryota just stood there and Niko didn’t even bother to look at the coward Itsuki. She stood there deadlocked in the man’s eyes, not backing down.

Whirlpool // Genin // D-Rank // Bloodline // Tamer // Raiton // Suiton // Chakra:
290 // 290 // Stamina: 290 // 290

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2018 11:07 pm
User ImageUser Image

Respect was one thing- but this dude was a little brown-noser. Honestly, the dude and the old man were so apologetic he almost felt bad for saying something. Almost. Instead, he simply kept his arms crossed and nodded to what they said "Good, good" He muttered under his breath. Now that he was examining them- he was a little surprised they caused this much damage. One of them was old and the kid looked like he had arms of straight linguini. The girl? Even more so! Speaking of the girl...

Karuto looked down at her- literally. His biceps were bigger than the totality of this little pipsqueaks existence and her she was popping off on him like some fresh punk straight out of the schoolyard? Nope. Nuh-uh. Not in his house; not in his Temple of Gains! Karuto met her stare with his own, smirking at the threat of the girl "Well let's see." At this he held up his hand before himself, counting with fingers as he went along "I know you don't respect my property. I know you don't clean up well. I know that you're a little genin kid who doesn't know a dumbbell from a kettlebell and I know I for sure didn't train you while you were in the Academy or you'd know who the f*ck you were dealing with kid." Turning his palm around he showed the girl four outstretched fingers "Oh, and I also know you just volunteered to wax and buff this entire floor" Boom! Fifth finger out. 'Pause for dramatic effect and...chuckle. F*ckin nailed it.'

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

RobinBankz

Dapper Noob

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2018 11:27 pm

”Hmm... It would seem you’re even less than what I thought. I will gladly clean, I rather enjoy it, but the dojo is a place meant for training and destroying things that aren’t alive. How could we know the dangers of a jutsu if we don’t test it’s limit? Yes, the dojo is destroyed but we are still here and we weren’t finished. As far as my earlier statement goes... You. Lack. Respect. Of course I wouldn’t know who you are. You’re a stranger and a rude one at that. You haven’t introduced yourself, you haven’t asked our names, and you haven’t addressed Hisashi." Hisashi growled. ”If I were a student of yours, I’d skip every class. And before you ask, I’m sorry for the late introduction but my name is Niko Hatake and I plan on becoming a great shinobi. It’s nice to meet you...? Oh wait that’s right. I DON’T know your name. In that case, you’re just the guy who picks fights with random strangers.”

Whirlpool // Genin // D-Rank // Bloodline // Tamer // Raiton // Suiton // Chakra:
290 // 290 // Stamina: 290 // 290

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2018 12:10 am

User Image

BGM: Intensity

With Niko's last comment, Itsuki's eyes shot open wide for a moment. Things were going to get very ugly, very soon. Niko had been unbelievably disrespectful towards the mountain that stood before them, and he obviously wasn't some low ranked ninja, as Itsuki could surmise that he was the owner of this dojo by his demeanor. Itsuki took a step in between the two and held his arm out to divide them.

"Hoi, hoi. This is starting to get out of hand. It would be better if we were all to calm down for a moment..." Itsuki said lazily.

Ryota gave him an incredulous look, as if he couldn't believe Itsuki had become so nonchalant given the circumstances at hand. Itsuki closed his eyes and began to think for a moment. "With the way Niko is acting... She won't cease her actions, she has too much pride... And this man... He won't hold back once it begins... Then, the only thing I can do is..." Itsuki had made his decision. There was no avoiding what was about to happen, so he needed to act. It was a horrible idea, and he knew this. But in the effort of minimizing the damage done to the others, he had no choice.

"However..." Itsuki began again, "I know that this is going to end the same way regardless." Itsuki said suddenly in an icy tone that was quite unlike him.

Without hesitation, Itsuki sprang into action. He jumped and kicked Ryota backwards so he was out of the way, and activated the Body Flicker technique, flashing behind the large man by a good ten feet. Itsuki drew a kunai from his pouch and charged it with chakra. "Offensive Technique: Swift Dart." Itsuki thought as he threw the kunai. It flew through the air so quietly it was borderline unnoticeable right towards the back of the man's head. Immediately he followed up the kunai with a single hand seal, and slapped a hand on the ground, crouching as he did.

"Paper Bomb Blaze jutsu!" Itsuki said with conviction.

A large volume of explosive tags were summomed forth, streaming towards the large man, aiming to surrounding him in a vortex of paper bombs. Itsuki didn't think such a simple strategy would work, but he had to do something to divert his attention from Niko and the others.

Dexterous Prince

RobinBankz

Technique(s) Used:

Offensive Technique: Swift Dart
Description: Channeling chakra to his hand, then the knife, the user tosses his blade at a decently increased speed, while the chakra causes it to pierce the air, making almost no noise. Is considered completely silent to those without increased hearing abilities, and gains a slight increase to speed per rank.

Kibakufudan Kaen no Jutsu [ Paper Bomb Blaze Technique ]
Official Description: The user places their hand on the ground and releases a large number of exploding tags, which stream to the target and wrap themselves around their target. Once in place, the tags explode, heavily damaging the point of contact.
Guild Description: See official description. Requires four hand seals or slapping a surface.

Body Flicker - Defensive

R Y O :: 両 0 || A C :: 5,000
H i d d e n W h i r l p o o l || G e n i n - D
C H K R :: 327 / 375 || S T M N :: 212 / 225
N i n :: B l o o d || K a t o n :: F u u t o n :: D o t o n

CircaNineOne

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2018 12:29 am
User ImageUser Image

She had done it. Truly amazing- this little girl had managed to royally piss off one of the chillest, most laid back Ninja Bros in the world. Her flippant disregard to the chain of command and lack of respect for her superiors was infuriating. In fact, he was just about to mete out a much harsher punishment before the sound of the other boy quickly moving caught his ear. He turned his head in time to see the boy move, draw and throw a Kunai at his head. Quick as a snake, Karuto's hand shot up and grabbed the blade out of the air. 'He aimed for my head. That could have killed me' The stunning realization was a surprising one to the Raiken. The fact that the boy immediately let loose a paper bomb jutsu did very little to abate this shock. The tags wrapped seemed to successfully wrap around Karuto before detonating.

The blast was deafening- sending shockwaves and smoke out in the nearby area. All was silent for a handful of moments until, as the smoke cleared, the outline of Karuto was made out through the smoke- completely unharmed. "Now, kid..." A low, angry, voice growled out through the smoke...

'WHAM!'

A sound like a gunshot rang past Ryota's ear as Karuto threw the Kunai over the boy's shoulder. It went so fast it went through the thick wooden support beam behind him and off into the distance. "...you really just screwed up"

'KA-BOOM!'

A large explosion seemed to emanate from Karuto as Lightning Surrounded him. He was cloaked in it- one with it. Every step shook the room, every breath caused a new bolt of lightning to spring around his body. He began his slow procession towards Itsuki, seemingly in no hurry to get to him. The only sign of any aggression was the menacing glare the Raiken held in his eyes. Just as his foot was about to touch the ground for another step- Karuto seemed to turn blurry for a moment. In the next second Itsuki would find himself staring at the Raiken's chest as Karuto had seemingly vanished and reappeared inches from him. Fast as a bolt of lightning, Karuto would bring up his arm and attempt to backhand the kid into the wall.

Kaiser Armor 2
C Rank Hard Physical- A Rank Speed, C Rank Strength (Pulling Punches)
C Rank Block- Damage reduced to E Rank.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2018 12:49 am

User Image

Itsuki could hardly believe his eyes. The man had caught the kunai in mid air. How did he hear it? These thoughts were quickly diminished as he saw his paper bombs envelop the man's body. A small smile came over Itsuki's face under his mask; at least his technique had landed. The explosion caused Itsuki to raise an arm to shield his eyes from the light as he stood up, but when he lowered it, he became frozen to the spot. The man's voice from the smoke and the following thunderclap-like noise shook him to his core. "H-how? He doesn't look harmed at all! How strong is this guy?" Itsuki's mind was racing as the man slowly took steps towards him. Itsuki knew he should be reacting, but he was frozen to the spot. With each step he felt as though the world was shaking. He had never seen such raw strength before. Suddenly, the man had seemingly teleported towards him, ending up mere inches away. Itsuki's eyes grew wide as he tried to comprehend what had just happened. "H-he's so fast! Sh¡t!" Itsuki could do nothing but stare at the man's abdomen as he raised his arm, and let loose a thundering backhand that sent Itsuki spiraling across the room at a blinding speed, slamming him into the wall leaving a crater. Itsuki fell to the floor in a slump, and began coughing up blood. He had hit the wall with such tremendous force he could hardly believe he was still alive. Itsuki could tell that Ryota was yelling something at him, but he was still so shaken by the strike that he couldn't make out the words. All he could do at the moment was clutch his torso as he coughed up blood, as a stream of blood came down from a cut left above his eyebrow from the backhand. With just a single blow, he had been devastated. Who was this man?

Dexterous Prince

RobinBankz

CircaNineOne

RobinBankz

Dapper Noob

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2018 1:13 am

Niko watched the exchange go down, and she had to admit, Itsuki could take a hit. He should clearly be dead but somehow managed to survive. Judging by the size of the crater, the jutsu that the unnamed man was using was of a higher level. Hisashi barked. "Niko... what're we gonna do?" Niko stood there for a moment before addressing Itsuki.

"Itsuki! You're even more of a fool than I thought. You are respectable though, unlike this man." She turned to the man. "You must've just learned that jutsu or something because there was clearly no need to use it. You must get your rocks off from strong-arming kids right?" Niko crossed her arms. "So I guess it's my turn right?" She stood there with a determined look. Her eyes burned with the passion of her pride. "Well? What are you waiting for? I'm right here. Come strong-arm me."

iSlay Bacon
Dexterous Prince

Whirlpool // Genin // D-Rank // Bloodline // Tamer // Raiton // Suiton // Chakra: 290 // 290 // Stamina: 290 // 290

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2018 7:43 am
User ImageUser Image

The boy was out for a minute, that just left the human equivalent of a Yorkie to deal with. He turned to her and began walking "At least he had the courage to act instead of stand there complaining" He was within 10 feet now "You seem to think you're owed respect. Why? Because, what, you exist? Because you made it through the Academy, the easiest part of your career? You came into my house, wrecked it, insulted the head instructor and then tried to kill him" By this point Karuto stood directly in front of her "In so far as I see it, you are insubordinate and he is a criminal" Dropping down in a crouched position, he quickly let loose a small jab to the girls gut. While it was hardly a tap for him it would undoubtedly leave her doubled over in pain

Crash like a wave B Rank Speed, C Rank Damage

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

RobinBankz

Dapper Noob

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2018 11:57 am

As the man approached her Hisashi began to advance. He was growling and picking up speed when he heard Niko. "Hisashi KĹŤtai!" Hisashi barked in anger. "Niko! What are you doing?! Move!" As the man dropped down she looked him in the eyes, her filled with passion and pride, and his filled with the exact same. Their two beliefs crashed and as they did, the outcome would be astonishing.

As the man's fist flew into her gut, she could tell he was holding back. Still, there was no denying, this man hit HARD, and I mean HARD. Niko took quite a bit of damage, but not the amount she was hoping she'd receive. She was hoping to be sent flying like Itsuki. That would've made this interesting. She bit the inside of her cheek. Then, Niko stood there, pride intact, for as long as she could until the pain got to her. She slowly grabbed her stomach and began to cough. Soon, blood came dripping out of her mouth. She began to tremble and as her stance widen she struggled to stand. Painting and on her last breath, she was about to fall to a knee when she heard Hisashi rabidly barking.

"Niko! Don't fall! Stand strong and proud!" As Niko's knee was about to hit the ground, she was inspired by Hisashi's bark. She willed her self back up, wobbling for a bit and stood strong, trying her best to hide the clear pain that she was in. She crossed her arms and spoke again.

"I-I never said..." She coughed in pain as more blood seeped out. "...We were owed respect. I said. You. Lack. Respect. And you seem to think you're owed respect as well. Why? Because, what, you own the place? cough* Because you're considered a GREAT shinobi, trainer and master to some? You came into our training session, disrespected us, insulted me and Hisashi, claim to be a head instructor, intimidated one of us to attack, and then trying to kill the one that did? Itsuki may be a fool, but he is not stupid. He knew that you out rank him by quite a bit and he was scared. Those attacks weren't meant to kill you. He's a genin and you're clearly beyond that. What else was he gonna do? He's useless anyway. He just had the guts to call your bluff. But me on the other hand cough*" Itsuki looked over to her. Yui, Aoi, and Ryota all watched in awe as this girl's tongue lashed and lashed.

New Mood: Super Saiyans?! I thought this was Naruto?!

Then, in an attempt to show kinship, Niko took a stance (that of which is similar to trunks cuz let's face it, my dude raw) and slowly started charge. Then, similar to the man's technique only causing less of a sound and less of reaction in the ground as well as no the thunder. Red lighting crashed and as sound similar to a cicada emanated from her. Her hair rose as the lighting ran.

She then stood there with her arms crossed and spoke to the man. "I won't move. It's a shame that we met under these circumstances. I honestly believe you have much to teach me. That is, if you really weren't so small in character. I'm telling you this, MAN I DON'T KNOW. Disrespect is met with disrespect. I have apologized on numerous occasions but you have not been appeased. You want blood?" She spit on the ground. "Take it. You can have it. Like respect, violence works in a similar fashion. Violence begets violence. I may have spoken harsh words today and you may think I lack respect but as I look at your lightning I can't comprehend what you had you go through to master such a technique. Therefore, I respect you as a shinobi and an instructor and I sincerely apologize to you again. I meant not to disrespect but to merely share my opinion." She paused with a slight bow. "However," It was clear that the man's punch had done something to Niko. At this point she knew it was all show but she wouldn't quit. Not until she could reach the man. If she had to push herself that's what she would do. Hisashi barked anxiously.

"NIKO!" "I will stand here strong because I doubt such a little man who likes to beat kids would understand what conviction is. Now you could be the BIGGER person, like your size suggests and walk away while and let us clean in peace, or you can strong-arm me again like a man of you're caliber should, and personally..." Niko smirked and a surge of lighting ran through the field.

"I'm hoping it's strong-arm."

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

iSlay Bacon
Dexterous Prince

Technique Used:
Character: Niko Hatake
Technique Name: SUUUPERRR SAYAA-Ninja

Whirlpool // Genin // D-Rank // Bloodline // Tamer // Raiton // Suiton // Chakra: 265 // 290 // Stamina: 290 // 290

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2018 1:49 pm

User Image

Itsuki had managed to bring himself up to one knee, still clutching his torso. His bones felt like they were made of cement, he felt so heavy. Itsuki kept trying to regain his footing but to no avail, and he lifted his head to see the huge man walking towards Niko. "Walk away... You idiot..." Itsuki couldn't believe she was still so proud. Why would she waste the opportunity he had given them to stop more fighting? As he looked on, Itsuki saw the man punch Niko, and her subsequent loss of blood from her mouth. "Niko... Don't be so... headstrong..." Ryota was off against the wall, arms crossed watching as his pupils took a thrashing. Itsuki knew why he was staying out of it, but he couldn't help but be upset that he had done nothing. As the staredown between Niko and the large man continued, Itsuki kept trying to regain the strength to stand. "I've got to... Protect them..." Itsuki coughed up a little more blood, and put a hand on his knee. He needed to get up.

Dexterous Prince

RobinBankz

CircaNineOne

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2018 2:14 pm
User ImageUser Image

Red lightning? That was a new one. The Raiken narrowed his eyes at her, but otherwise let her continue he speech. After she was concluded, get set his jaw and sighed deeply "You talk too much" At this he would vanish and reappear exactly halfway between the Niko and Itsuki "I'll forgive the disrespect onto both my person and my property. What I won't forgive is the whining and weakness both of you have showed here. I mean, seriously, toughen up." At this he looked to Itsuki "You attack while my back is turn and then don't have the strength to even put up a respectable fight?" Now, back to Niko "And you rather seem devoted to waxing poetically about the nature of the situation instead of changing it" He shifted his gaze between the two now "So, I have two insubordinate genin. One who attempted to assault me and the other who doesn't have the guys to help her friend." Karuto slammed his fist into his open palm, grinning "You want me to teach you guys? Fine. Class is in session. Lesson One: toughening you two the f*ck up. If neither of you can impress me with your combat prowess right here and now then I'm sending the pair of you back to the academy" At this he would look at them, waiting for someone to make a move

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2018 3:06 pm

At this point Niko knew her stand your ground tactic wasn't going to work anymore. She stood there as the man labeled them. It was clear this man didn't care about her words anymore. It was saddening to Niko. All she wanted to do was train at the dojo with some new people she had met. Now she was dealing with a man that could possibly end her. Still, it was a rush to say the least.

After feigning a bit from the hit, Niko made her choice. This man had clearly shown that he was ready to be civil. Now that the matter of disrespect was out of the way it was time for action. She waited until she was ready. Then, she started with a smile. "Itsuki is not my friend and he made his choice. You've struck me and therefore I now have a reason to fight you."

New Mood: Niko's Pride

"Now that that's clear..." She made a few hand seals, then she took on features of Hisashi. Then she drew her blade. Finally, she vamped up her lightning wincing a bit. "Hisashi Savage!" Hisashi (wolf) rushed at the man as she prepared two kunai and launched them in a complicated but fast and accurate way. She had ran some of her red lightning through to the kunai in hopes to "impress" the man. After she threw them she gathered up her chakra in preparation for the next exchange.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

iSlay Bacon
Dexterous Prince

Technique Used:
Twin Aces - Rank: C :: Complex (PA Raijin's Will)
Four Legged Technique - Rank D :: Maruton
Hisashi Teeth Formless - Rank D
Sustained SUUUPERRR SAYA-Ninja

Whirlpool // Genin // D-Rank // Bloodline // Tamer // Raiton // Suiton // Chakra: 232 // 290 // Stamina: 265 // 290

RobinBankz

Dapper Noob

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2018 6:45 pm
User ImageUser Image

Karuto's Mood

To Niko, it may appear like her movements were sharp- fast even! But to Karuto she may as well have been moving in slow motion. He weaved in between the Kunai's effortlessly, moving around in a wide arc to circumnavigate the wolf's slow and clumsy charge. He positioned himself behind the girl and reached out with both of his hands, attempting to grab her by the back of her neck with one hand while the other grabbed her wrist and held it behind her back. From Niko's perspective, it would seem like Karuto was a blur of motion as he moved even faster than he had previously. "Interesting strategy- stay in the back and let everyone else do all the work"

From this position Karuto would lift the woman into the air, letting her dangle a few feet off the ground. Looking past her, he would catch the eye of the boy "Just going to stand there?" He asked the young lad. It seemed like the battle was winding down before it ever began

S+ Rank Speed
Titans Grip-B Rank

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2018 7:37 pm

User Image

BGM: Awakening

Itsuki saw the large man weave effortlessly between Niko and Hisashi's combined assault. This was bad. If Itsuki didn't do something, they would all be decimated before they could land a hit on the man. There was no time left. It was hopeless.

That's when Itsuki felt something come over him; he felt envigorated. He could make out something more than he could before. He had to act. As the large man started to lift Niko, Itsuki sped as fast as he could towards the pair. He jumped and kicked Niko in the chest, freeing her from the man's grip amd launching her backwards around ten feet. He had managed to prevent the man from continually controlling her. As Itsuki landed, he looked up at the man. Unbeknownst to Itsuki, his eyes were glowing a crimson red, with a single tomoe to the bottom left of his pupil. As Itsuki stood straight up, bursting with chakra, he spoke

"I tried to initiate this battle to avoid more conflict. That was apparently the wrong move. Let me show you the power of a Uchiha... Do not mistake me as helpless. I may be weaker than you... But I will not yield to a man with no respect for others. You are obsolete." Itsuki said, the avarice in his voice showing.

Itsuki had wished to spare Niko any violence... And in that endeavor, he had failed. The only choice left was to protect those behind him. Without hesitation, Itsuki made a flurry of handsigns.

"Earth Flow Wave." Itsuki said calmly.

The ground beneath him rose us, shattering the floorboards and raising the earth beneath it. Itsuki now stood a good few feet above the large man in front of him. Itsuki rode the wave back a few feet, and made another flurry of hand seals.

"Mud Needle." Itsuki said again as coldly as before.

A large portion of the earth he was riding shot out as a large needle, aiming towards the large man, hoping to impale him. As Itsuki stood on the top of the earthen wave, his eyes glowed bright red; he had finally awakened his Sharingan.

Dexterous Prince

RobinBankz

Technique(s) Used:

Doryuuha [ Earth Flow Wave ]
The user creates and rides a wave of earth that can branch off to attack from a distance, crushing enemies in its path under a tsunami of dirt and debris. The user can also use it to manipulate the terrain and hold the opponent in place.

Retsudo Tenshin [ Mud Needle ]
After using the Earth Release: Earth Flow Wave technique to shape earth, the user creates a large needle out of it to impale the opponent. How this needle approaches the opponent is up to the user, but it must originate from earth affected by Earth Release: Earth Flow Wave.

C H K R :: 287 / 375 || S T M N :: 212 / 225

CircaNineOne

𝔸𝕣𝕔𝕙𝕚𝕧𝕖

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items