Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Twin Keys

Back to Guilds

War plagues the land. Races going against races with little hope for the future. The key to survival lies within the legend of the Twin Keys 

Tags: Fantasy, Medieval, Supernatural, Roleplaying 

Reply Outside of the cities / Miscellaneous Areas
Marauders Look-Out Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2018 1:12 pm
This place is home to whatever bandit of Brigand is strong enough to hold it. Only the strongest rule and lead this camp...

[Current Leader: Archaon]

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2018 12:15 am
User Image
Wearing: Armor
Mood: Anxious, Excited
With: Lilith, his Mauraders
Inventory: gold, apples, a map

Riding in Archaon slowed down to trot then a walk. Jumping off he lead the horse and Lilith to his tent, a large one next to what looked to be a small temple. "Slowly we are making this into a full settlement. Walls, the temple, the training grounds are stone. Food store is stone. Everything else is cloth and wood." Upon getting to his tent he picked Lilith off his horse, who went to the stables, and moved her into his tent. "We will find a more permanent spot for you after the storm passes. Till then you'll remain in my tent." The tent wasn’t too luxurious. A throne of stone and skulls, a table with a map, a large bed, a dusty armor stand. By any standards it was nice. Archaon walked to the throne and sat down. Placing his sword and shield on each side of him. "It’s good to be home."

xX Yennefer Xx

Ghost_Rios

Dangerous Husband

10,600 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Married 100

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2018 1:18 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

l Mood ➤: Unsure l Location ➤: ??? l Company ➤: Archaon l Item/s ➤: None

Having the demon behind her as they rode was both unsettling and calming at the same time. What if he tried to kill her? Yet he was holding her up right safely? These thoughts filled the woman’s head as they approached the new settlement that Archaon was talking about. As he described the area, and the future goals he had for it, Lilith looked around. It was interesting, bigger then she thought, but yet it had a lot of potential. The demon even mentioned a temple! A smile formed on the woman’s face as they approached a nice looking tent.

Lilith was on the ground once again, and following the demon into the tent. This is where she was to stay? It was nice! Given Lilith really never got luxuries growing up. I-it’s lovely thank you very much! she said as she walked around and examined the things in the tent. Stopping at the bed, Lilith sat down and watched Archaon take his place at the throne. All the skulls...

Current Theme➤: Insert

Ghost_Rios

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2018 1:57 pm
User Image

Sitting on his throne Archaon nodded. "It is no issue. We don’t normally get a healer. But this came from years of fighting." Leaning back in the seat he propped a leg up. "You’re safe here. No one has been able to take us out." He gazed at the tent door, tapping a skull he watched as smaller demons entered the food and built a fire. "If you’re hungry eat up, take your fill."

xX Yennefer Xx

Ghost_Rios

Dangerous Husband

10,600 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Married 100

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2018 7:22 pm

Lilith listened, was she to be the only healer here? Where there going to be more later? Nodding without saying a word, Lilith leaned back onto the bed. It was rather comfy! Rolling over onto her side when the demon talked to her, she shook her head. N-no, I'm alright. I'm not really hungry.... I don't eat a lot to be honest...

Ghost_Rios

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2018 7:51 am
User Image

Waving off the demons we brought the food he looked to Lilith. "Eat what you want. Just don’t go hungry." Archaon kept his gaze at Lilith. "No one here has learned the healers arts because we go out in the name of our Gods, expecting to die. And with someone like you, these men will be able live longer. You'll give them hope."

xX Yennefer Xx

Ghost_Rios

Dangerous Husband

10,600 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Married 100

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2018 11:49 pm

With a nod of her head, Lilith watched as the demon help took away the food. It did smell good, but Lilith just wasn't in the mood for food... Hope.. she thought as she listened to Archaon as he talked about the women giving the men hope. A small smile formed on Lilith's face, but it soon faded away at the thought of what could happen. I.... I don't think I am someone...to give others home... I-im really nothing.... I... Her heart skipped a beat and began to feel like it was on fire. Gripping the sheets on the bed, Lilith leaned over and looked at the floor. vI-im sorry...

Ghost_Rios

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2018 2:40 pm
User Image

Shaking his head Archaon stood up. "Never underestimate yourself." Walking over to her he sat down. "A single person can inspire an army. Never underestimate the power of one." He placed a hand down on her shoulder. "It is all fine. Don’t worry about it." Looking back to the tent entrance he thought for a bit. Hearing the rain of the storm. "This is a bad one..."

xX Yennefer Xx

Ghost_Rios

Dangerous Husband

10,600 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Married 100

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2018 12:53 pm

The burning sensation slowly subsided, and Lilith felt the demons hand on her shoulder. Looking up at him, her eyes seemed a little brighter, as if a fire had been lit. T-thank you... g-growing up no one but my father ever saw me as something of use... I just figured that since I...since I was a hybrid... I was worthless....

Ghost_Rios

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2018 12:29 am
User Image

Nodding Archaon looked back to her. A hybrid? What a rare person indeed. "You’re special. And people fear what they don’t understand. Draw power from the fear, fear can easily win a war. A mind game of sorts." His orange eyes gazed deep into hers. "You will not have to fear being around me. And you are a pearl of great price." Glancing back he saw some of the water slip in from the rain. "A nasty storm indeed."

xX Yennefer Xx

Ghost_Rios

Dangerous Husband

10,600 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Married 100

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2018 4:04 pm

Fear can win wars huh...? If that was the case, then Lilith could win a bunch of wars. People were quiet scared of the women all throughout her life. She looked up to the demon and was met with a pair of orange eyes staring back at her, eyes that were calming oddly. The woman blinked, and a faint pink color filled up her cheeks. Quickly looking away, Lilith tried to think about this, the demon was complimenting her?! Lilith touched her cheek, feeling the heat she was giving off. T-thank you... f-for everything...

Ghost_Rios

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2018 7:17 am
User Image

Placing a hand on her shoulder Archaon nodded. "I should thank you. Even in the rain many of these men are happy." As the rain subsided he continued to look her over. "You are one of a kind. And what you do will echo in the eternities to come." Getting up from the bed the demon removed his helmet. Taking some food and eating it. "Sure you don’t want some?

xX Yennefer Xx

Ghost_Rios

Dangerous Husband

10,600 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Married 100

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2018 8:17 pm

The women nodded slowly, the food did smell amazing... but something inside her was telling her that is not what she was craving. She was craving something raw, bloody... and Lilith refused that sort or thing. Usually she was pretty good about suppressing the demon side of her, but with the smell of the blood from the injured... I-I actually need something... like meat... raw... meat...

Ghost_Rios

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2018 12:23 pm
User Image

Nodding Archaon opened up the tent. "Get us some raw meat." Stepping in and walking over to Lilith. "It'll be here shortly." Nodding as he was them bring in some freshly killed cow. "Raw beef as requested. Dig in." Getting back up he ate some more of his food. "Anything else?"

xX Yennefer Xx

Ghost_Rios

Dangerous Husband

10,600 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Married 100

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2018 8:13 pm

The request was filled before Lilith could even think of the item she just requested, there was raw meat sitting in front of her. The smell of the iron, the blood on that plate, the raw flesh that sat in front of her. She lifted her hands as if she were about to grab the flesh with her gloved hands, yet she hesitated and lowered her legs. Her stomach made an interested noise, and her red eye began to glow. Carefully, the woman removed her gloves and set them to the side, and turned back to the raw flesh. In a flash, the woman began to devour the meat, like a rabid animal.

Ghost_Rios

Outside of the cities / Miscellaneous Areas

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas