Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Revolution

Back to Guilds

A literate and semi-literate Naruto-based role playing guild. Active in 2024! 

Tags: Naruto, Roleplay, Boruto, Shinobi, Ninja 

Reply The Sparks of Revolution
Chatterbox [ OOC Chat ] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rocket Punches

Dapper Hunter

2,775 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Launch Party 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2022 7:00 pm
Your boyo, so that Coda doesn't turn him into pudding.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2022 6:15 am
DarkMockingbird

Yo, just a little house keeping here. Coda conceals Gyuki's chakra with her Perfection of Form, and also doesn't need to use it with the shockwave stuff. It's pretty important to me that Coda not be openly identified as a Jinchuriki. I think it would be fair for Himitsu to feel that her chakra is a bit strange, but not know outright that it's Gyuki - if that's possible.  

Rocket Punches

Dapper Hunter

2,775 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Launch Party 100

DarkMockingbird
Crew

8,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2022 6:43 am
Rocket Punches
DarkMockingbird

Yo, just a little house keeping here. Coda conceals Gyuki's chakra with her Perfection of Form, and also doesn't need to use it with the shockwave stuff. It's pretty important to me that Coda not be openly identified as a Jinchuriki. I think it would be fair for Himitsu to feel that her chakra is a bit strange, but not know outright that it's Gyuki - if that's

Cool with me, I'll do an edit later tonight.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2022 2:03 pm
DarkMockingbird

Cool with me, I'll do an edit later tonight.

Thanks a bunch  

Rocket Punches

Dapper Hunter

2,775 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Launch Party 100

Ithaqua The Lonely

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2022 3:19 pm
Anyone need people in their village or organization  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2022 6:35 pm
Ithaqua The Lonely

You can try my village if you want something darker than the other options. But if you don't want a darker storyline then I wouldn't recommend it.  

Ephemeral Ozymandias
Captain

Obsessive Prophet

Ithaqua The Lonely

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2022 11:39 pm
Ephemeral Ozymandias
Ithaqua The Lonely

You can try my village if you want something darker than the other options. But if you don't want a darker storyline then I wouldn't recommend it.

Which village would that be?  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2022 3:32 pm
Ithaqua The Lonely
Ephemeral Ozymandias
Ithaqua The Lonely

Amegakure  

gucci-shinigami
Crew

Ithaqua The Lonely

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2022 4:32 pm
gucci-shinigami
Ithaqua The Lonely
Ephemeral Ozymandias
Ithaqua The Lonely

Amegakure

Thank you.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2022 1:54 pm
If anyone is waiting on me, I'm trying to get posts out but I haven't gotten a good night's sleep in over a week.  

Rocket Punches

Dapper Hunter

2,775 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Launch Party 100

Novasse

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2022 10:19 pm
Rocket Punches
If anyone is waiting on me, I'm trying to get posts out but I haven't gotten a good night's sleep in over a week.

Take all the time you need, babe! We can wait. heart  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2022 7:21 pm
Welcome to St. Sumika's Fire, embrace the chaos [ Also you should probably read her post at the Hokage's office ]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Evil Toaster Yokai

gucci-shinigami

Novasse

DarkMockingbird

Rocket Punches

Dapper Hunter

2,775 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Launch Party 100

DarkMockingbird
Crew

8,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2022 8:00 pm
Rocket Punches
Welcome to St. Sumika's Fire, embrace the chaos [ Also you should probably read her post at the Hokage's office ]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I love it! Just to clarify though, is there anything I need to be worried about dodging/countering here? I know you've got the mirror dome set up, the one puppet activated their bonus arms, and the other one activated their Byakugan (which to my understanding also triggered the mechanism, which pretty much shuts down the Sharingan?). I noticed the arm mech had a noticed about another mech, but I didn't see that it was used.

I'm going to start writing soon, so let me know! If I've already posted by the time you get a chance to respond, just let me know if there's any issues and we can work it out with an edit. biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2022 6:07 am
DarkMockingbird
You just get to fight a Hyuga with four arms and explosive skin. I didn't want to just jump in on Yui and Himitsu because I haven't been keeping close track of what you all are dealing with. Himitsu will still have his eyes though. Aside from that Sumika tried to grab Yui with the whip mechanism in her arm.

I might have left Party Popper listed as Sumiko's mechanism, but I decided against using it. My bad. There's a reason I don't juggle Sumika's activations a lot, lol. We can just play it off like it was something someone in the crowd did so you don't have to edit.  

Rocket Punches

Dapper Hunter

2,775 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Launch Party 100

Rocket Punches

Dapper Hunter

2,775 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Launch Party 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2022 6:22 am
I'll simplify my activations per person if no one manages to get Sumika free of the genjutsu this round.

For clarification:
Evil Toaster Yokai

Sumiko is attempting to steal things from Ten's pockets, not doing anything else for right now since he already had something to deal with.

gucci-shinigami

Vogel fired 6 little cannonballs at Mina, that are essentially traveling in pairs.

Novasse

DarkMockingbird

Sumika tried to grab Yui by the leg with the whip mechanism built into her arm puppet, Helfen, and drag her away from Himitsu. She also used Demonic Ice Mirrors to trap both of them, and deployed Sixty Seven's second set of arms.  
The Sparks of Revolution

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff