Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [IC] Pridelands
[PRP]Friendship blossoming (Xho & Prometheus)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Keantha

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2018 8:43 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Since the meeting several days prior, it wasn't unusual for Xhosa to be found in Prometheus's company. The younger ditz seemed to be blossoming under the welcome and care that Prometheus provided for her. She had even been able to make a successful kill with his help, Something that had left her leaping for joy.

So it wasn't unusal for Xhosa to be looking for the older male, "Prometheus? Where are you? I have the best news!"

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2018 7:31 pm
Keantha

Napping was something he did often. It wasn't that he didn't want to do things, it was just his body wanted him to sleep more than do anything else. However a familiar voice broke through the sleepy haze in his head and stirred him awake. Lifting his head he looked around and tried his best to catch sight of the female that he had met a few days ago. "Xho? Where are you?" He called out trying to get a ping on her exact location.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

Keantha

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2018 10:21 pm
AstoriaFallen

"Here!" She called cheerfully as if that was even remotely helpful but before he could go in search, she appeared from behind him beaming happily. "Oh i'm sorry, I didn't mean to wake you. I can go and come back later?"

She didn't want to be a bother if he needed to catch up on his sleep for some reason. Her news was just so exciting that she could hardly be still, bouncing from paw to paw while beaming at him.

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2018 6:59 pm
Keantha
I offically suck ;; Sorry this took so long

"No you're quite alright! You didn't wake me." He said with a warm smile.

"Please stay, what are you so excited about?" The large male said as he made himself more awake, eager to hear what she had to say. It had been a while since anyone really wanted to share any news with him so he was probably as excited as she was.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

Keantha

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 7:02 pm
AstoriaFallen
No worries honey, I have been recovering from surgery remeber?

She was all but dancing in place as she beamed at him, "They said I no longer have to try to hunt! I can take care of the cubs!" It was a relief and a joy for the simple female as they both knew if on her own she couldn't hunt enough to feed a jackle but less herself or anyone else.

"Oh Prometheus isn't it wonderful! I can cuddle the little ones all day until their mother's come for them! It remind me of when my cubs were small." Her smile faded a little missing her offspring who has left her so long ago.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2019 7:34 pm
Keantha

Her joy brought a smile to his lips, the fact that she was able to do something she enjoyed and was good at meant a lot to him. It was always a travesty when someone was stuck doing something they didn't like to do and he would always encourage those to do what they like. "I am so happy to hear that! I'm sure there are going to be plenty of cubs that will love having you as a nanny." To see her surrounded by cubs would be a sight to warm anyone's heart.

"It truly is a wonderful thing, I'm sure the other hunters are relieved." Teasing her a little bit.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

Keantha

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2019 7:58 pm
AstoriaFallen

Giggling, the gangly lioness lazily slapped a paw at him, "Oh shush you!" Still, she was all but glowing with joy that she was going to be able to actually be of use to her pride. "It's all thanks to you. If you hadn't helped me and encouraged me I don't know if I would have made it this far, much less been daring enough to ask if I could change jobs."

He knew by now how shy she was so for her to go out of her way and draw notice to herself would have likely been crippling. "So...thank you Prom." With a quick bit of daring, she darted forward to lick his cheek before looking away, ears flicking back in embarrassment and shyness.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2019 10:18 pm
Keantha

While he had been in a few relationships in his youth he had truly never found anything lasting sadly and he was more than humbled when Xho had been spending so much time with him, he would have been happy to remain friends with her no matter what. "I'd do anything for you. " smiling he meant it.

Her bold 'kiss' upon his cheek made him realize this friendship could lead to perhaps something much more.

"Xho...." he was at a loss of words. Both of them had successfully raised kids of their own and he almost felt too old to feel this young around her. "I like you a great deal. Perhaps we can continue to push each other as more than just friends?" It wouldn't hurt to ask right?  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

Keantha

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2019 10:36 pm
AstoriaFallen

If she was capable of blushing, she would be but as it was Xho just gave him that sweet, shy smile he had learned seem to only be aimed at him. "I'd like that Prom, I'd like that a lot. You make me feel like I'm capable of doing anything and I want to. Do everything for you that is. You make me more."

Scooting over, she nuzzling at his thick mane before bumping her head gently against his jaw purring sweetly. "You make me feel like I'm home."

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2019 10:43 pm
Keantha
fin

Her words warmed his soul, the fact he was able to do so much by just being there for her made him so thrilled. "I'm glad Xho, so very glad." Leaning his head on top of her own as she nuzzled him he allowed himself these brief moments to live in the moment they were sharing.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

[IC] Pridelands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas