Welcome to Gaia! ::

Light And Darkness, Madness Order

Back to Guilds

Let the in-saneness begin~ 

Tags: Creepypasta, Anime/Manga, Randomness, Romance, Mystery 

Reply Role Play
Damn Zombies Ate My Food! 🧟 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Obito is Tobi
Vice Captain

King Titan

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2018 10:19 pm
"There is no fighting inside the cave." Erwin sighed knowing Levi and Tucker.
"If anyone wants to duke it out, they can do it outside with the other mindless morons."
"MORNING!" Caboose appeared out of nowhere.

"Why would I harm her? I'm a lover not a fighter. Oh God!" Tucker groaned in pain from being kicked again. "WHAt is your problem! Kicking a guy when he's down is a low ******** blow!"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2018 10:47 pm
"Oh, dear, might need to heal 'im," I muttered with a sigh as Levi heard the other and just glared at him.
"Sweet baby Jesus! You are fast!" Naruto said as he saw Caboose here now.

"Then let it be a lesson to you, hands off," Levi said to him again with the looks could kill moment.
I tugged on Levi's arm in hopes on getting him to stop trying to hurt Tucker anymore then he already is.  

Seri_VampNi2
Captain

Hilarious Hunter

6,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Obito is Tobi
Vice Captain

King Titan

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2018 10:56 pm
"I'm not a baby and you pronounced it wrong." Caboose's middle name is Jesus, but it's pronounced the Spanish way.
Felix was just enjoying the chaos... but slowly turned to look at Caboose. "...what the actual ********?" Someone had said something about them having a talking zombie... but he didn't actually believe it.

"She is free to make her own decisions dude. That master slave s**t doesn't fly here... at least not in public. Bow chicka bow wow."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2018 11:06 pm
I blinked and looked over at the zombie that was talking to us. "So.....your middle name is Jesus?" I said it in the Spanish sense as I cocked a brow at him, though stayed a bit closer to Felix due to actually being a bit freaked out myself.

"I would suggest you shut the hell up now if you value your life," he growled out getting more annoyed with him as the other keeps talking.
I am doing my best to try and keep Levi calm, but the way this is going Tucker might end up a dead man before too long. 'Please, don't,' I thought to myself as I kept looking back and forth between the two.  

Seri_VampNi2
Captain

Hilarious Hunter

6,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Obito is Tobi
Vice Captain

King Titan

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2018 11:21 pm
"Yes. I'm Michael J. Caboose. Who are you?"
"Mr Caboose, I think Freckles missed you. Why don't you go check on him?" Erwin suggested.
"That Is An Great Idea!!!" Caboose shouted and ran towards the chicken coop.
"...What the actual ********?" Felix said again.

"Oh, death threats. Real mature dude." Tucker rolled his eyes. He reached over for his boxers and slipped them on under the sleeping bag.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2018 12:34 am
"This.....is a huge first...never met a friendly zombie before," I muttered as poor Felix seemed to be still in shock.
"Uh, how is this even possible?" Naruto asked Erwin this.

I knew Levi wanted to beat on him some more, but I tugged on him more and gave him a pleading look, he finally looked at me and sighed as he did the smart thing and left him alone, though took me with him odds are to make sure he doesn't try anything.  

Seri_VampNi2
Captain

Hilarious Hunter

6,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Obito is Tobi
Vice Captain

King Titan

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2018 12:42 am
"Oh, we are all really friendly. We like giving hugs. That is why so many friends hold their arms out in front. Always ready for a group hug." Caboose had a great big rotting smile.
"When we figure that it out, we will be closer to finding a cure." Erwin answered and glanced at his missing arm. Keeping him around will lead to answers. It is all worth it.

"Man... that guy has some serious jealousy issues... and controlling issues." Tucker got his boxers on and got out of the sleeping bag.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2018 12:49 am
'And people use to call me stupid....' Naruto thought as he just openly stared at him.
I looked over at Erwin when he said that, "So he chomped on you," I muttered softly to him, though nodded. "Do you have a chemistry set?" I asked him, might as well put my knowledge to the test.

Levi ignored him for now, in favor of making sure Seri was alright and getting her breakfast.  

Seri_VampNi2
Captain

Hilarious Hunter

6,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Obito is Tobi
Vice Captain

King Titan

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2018 1:03 am
The chicken in Caboose's arms gave a happy bawk. "Oh, yes Freckles, that is a very good point."
"We have a few things, but all the beakers have been repurposed as drinking cups since they were not being used for anything."
Simmons grumbled about how he told them not to do that because they would break them.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2018 9:01 pm
"Was going to say, if I can use mmm, three of the beakers, I can see if I couldn't find a cure for this, I may not look it, but I was a whiz in Chemistry class." I say to him.
'This is so weird,' Naruto thought since Caboose is now playing with a chicken.  

Seri_VampNi2
Captain

Hilarious Hunter

6,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Obito is Tobi
Vice Captain

King Titan

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2018 9:31 pm
"I'll go gather up the glasses, I mean beakers." Charles said with his hand raised. "Come on Bitters."
Antoine rolled his eyes and followed the human to get the stuff.

Freckles pecked Caboose, leaving a hole in him.
"Oh no." Caboose fell to the ground. "Blarg!" He stopped moving.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2018 10:11 pm
"Thank you," I called to them, as I was now thinking on how to get a sample of Caboose so I can run some tests on it to see what would stick.
"Uh....you okay?" Naruto blinked as he looked at Caboose as he flopped on the ground.  

Seri_VampNi2
Captain

Hilarious Hunter

6,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Obito is Tobi
Vice Captain

King Titan

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2018 10:30 pm
"Shhhh, I'm playing dead." Caboose loudly whispered. "If I do die, don't let Tucker have my orange juice... Tucker is stupid."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2018 10:36 pm
That right there got Naruto to start laughing at that, "O-okay," he said as he kept laughing.  

Seri_VampNi2
Captain

Hilarious Hunter

6,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Obito is Tobi
Vice Captain

King Titan

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2018 10:48 pm
"Bawk." Freckles pecked Naruto's ankle.