Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Twin Keys

Back to Guilds

War plagues the land. Races going against races with little hope for the future. The key to survival lies within the legend of the Twin Keys 

Tags: Fantasy, Medieval, Supernatural, Roleplaying 

Reply The Twin Keys
Time and Weather Log

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2018 5:53 pm
This is the place I will post all Weather/Time/Event Announcements Enjoy the Lolz

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2018 6:01 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Greetings worms, cretins, honor-bound fools and everything in between. Apparently my creator feels the need to drag me everywhere and now I'm your weather reporter...and whatever news happens to be given to me, I'm supposed to tell you as well.

Anyway lets get down to it. This is your Twin Keys Nation Weather Station. Tonight's forecast is unfortunately calm and clear. No Storms yet but trust me...they're on the way. Obviously It's night...okay its not Obvious, I've stuck inside all day with paperwork. Well thats it for the time being. Next report will come in soon (3-5 days). Divinoxia Aka Silver signing off.

-Current Weather-
Clear and Calm Skies

-Time-
Midnight

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2018 10:13 pm

Well it's time for another Time change. I hope you all have been packing warm clothes. Clouds are rolling in and the winds are picking up. Theres a chill in the air and no, the Ice Demons didn't create a winter storm. As far as News is concerned...hmmm interesting. Tensions are high. Also, lets not forget to bring more to the horde! The more I get to torture you with these horrid weather reports, the more fun for me~ Invite anyone you know that is active and lets get the party going!

-Current Weather-
Cloudy and Windy

-Time-
Dawn Afternoon Dusk Midnight

-Day-
Morndas Tirdas Middas Turdas Fredas Loredas Sundas

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2018 7:21 am

Alright worms, Divinoxia here with another weather update and breaking news. A storm is a approaching...how can you tell? Well duh it's starting to rain! Best start making your way inside before the storm hits. This one is gonna be big. For the News...this one is Important so listen up!

There is going to the a change/update to the Roles and Positions Thread. There is now a limit on the amount of Hybrids that can be active at one time. All Hybrids that have been accepted and or U/C are fine and do not need to be change. This change is due to the rarity and taboo nature of Hybrids. For any questions concerning this matter feel free to contact Nightmares In Daydreams(Myself), Diabolical Donut or Mystiecat537(on Discord channel). Welp thats all for now! Dont go dyin' on me now....I need you business~

-Current Weather-
Cloudy and Windy with a bit rain

-Time-

-Day-

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2018 12:35 pm

Well its that time again...that time I have to say a bunch of things cause the overlords bid that I do stuff. Anyway, Things to keep an eye out for or not...I'm bending you by the arm...as much fun that would be~ There are New Locations that are going to be added to The Humans, Demons, Vampires, etc. So there's more places to hide and even more place to hide bodies!

Also there will be an Activity Check that will be in effect soon. SO no more lazily wandering about. If there is a reason for being absent, there is a thread for that.

Now for the weather. Its probably time for people to take shelter. This storm is very dangerous and going to make traveling very difficult...so be careful~

-Current Weather-
Severe Storm and Heavy Winds

-Time-

-Day-

The Twin Keys

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games