Welcome to Gaia! ::

Matope

Back to Guilds

Tags: matope, kimeti, pets, breedables, Role-playing 

Reply Roleplaying
[PRP] Fire Quest One (Fading Listening/Second Star)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Patmos of Endtimes
Crew

Benevolent Shade

11,925 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2018 8:04 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. This was it; her first expedition. She was big enough now to leave the swamp-tree she had been raised around, and she was determined to start some of the ideas that had plagued her for most of her life. But she couldn't just do this by herself! There were things she needed to experiment with to help her learn about the world. At the top of her list of needed things was fire.

Yes, the mystical fire, that she'd heard stories about, had to be the key to learning about the properties of everything. After all, wasn't it said that it could transform hard wood into dusty ash? Didn't some use it to change food from being one way to another? She simply had to observe it for herself.

The best way to get fire was a salamander, and her eventual goal was to have one, of course, but for now she'd have to find someone kind enough to let her borrow theirs. Or maybe someone who was just as interested in the world as she was. The closest one, or so she was told, belonged to a kimeti doe named Second Star to the Right, and that was where Fading Listening was going. According to those she'd asked directions from, and bless them for being so patient with her, she was almost there.

Moonstone Dazzle

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2018 10:35 am
It had come to Second Star's attention that someone was searching for her. Someone who she did not know, nor had any knowledge of. The thought was entertaining, at first- but the longer it went on, the more irksome it became. If this doe was so intent to find her, then let her hurry up with it.
Eventually it had gotten to be such an irksome feeling, such a thorn in her side, that Second Star had departed her home and headed out to look for the odd-looking doe. She was a built hunter, a tracker and a warrior. This would be more than easy.

And lo and behold, it was. When Second Star located the doe, she slammed one hoof into the dirt,
head held high as she leered down at the stranger.

"Why have you been looking for me?"

Patmos of Endtimes

So Long Gay Bowser

Blessing Devotee

Patmos of Endtimes
Crew

Benevolent Shade

11,925 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2018 12:12 pm
Oh, that brought her up short. She stopped, ears going back and head going up with alarm. It took a long breath for her to comprehend what the doe before her had said, but when it snapped into place she tried to look more friendly.

"O-oh hello! I have been looking for you because I was wondering if I could use your salamander for a little while." She tipped her head with curiosity. "I am young and strong, and if you need work done I can help do that for you in exchange."

Moonstone Dazzle

Roleplaying

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff