Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 10:33 pm
User ImageChiara Moteku

Chiara snorted. "Enemies?" She smiled. Did she have any enemies? "No," Chiara didn't have enemies. Sure, she had rivalries, she had competitions, but enemies? She was pretty sure she didn't have any such thing like that. If anyone was an enemy, it would be Lorata, and they had a contract going. So there, no enemies, anywhere, military or not.

"My turn," She mused, taking her time now that it was her turn. She did want that secret info tho, the stuff on the empress. "Do you, or have you, had any relations with any military trolls? Notably ones in high places." I mean, since he was asking about it of course.

Buzzwulf

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2018 3:59 pm
User Image
Engrav Setlar

Engrav stroked a lip, thinking. That was technically two questions, but he'd let it pass. Relations? "No relationships that I'd call a partnership or anything." He knew a few for sure, but he wasn't sure they'd be willing to argue for him if he got into trouble. He wondered briefly about Static, but dismissed the idea. The tealblood had enough problems of his own. "No. At least not yet. I'm working on it. I've got one or two favors I can call in, if I need to." At least Flydra still owed him for the info he'd handed off to her after the space race.

Engrav shrugged. It wasn't something he really wanted to talk about, if he could avoid it. He had designs there he didn't really want to give away to the blueblood. "Alright," the yellowblood continued. "How about this, then. Your operations. Would they be considered illegal?"

Micillia

Buzzwulf

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2018 4:43 pm
User ImageChiara Moteku

Oh that was a good one! Chiara was impressed by Engrav's craft questions time and again. "Your just full of crafty questions, huh?" She looked away for a second, thinking about how to word things. "Not all of them," I mean, dance battles were a real thing. Sure, she had essentially pulled that sport up just by herself, but it was legal. Engrav here was talking about her other ventures. Crafty.

"My turn," She smiled, she never stopped smiling to be honest. "Are your relations with the seadweller Polair purely romantic?"

Buzzwulf

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2018 7:36 pm
User Image
Engrav Setlar

"I..." ER. Well, Engrav had figured he probably wouldn't be able to hide everything from Chiara, not with how crafty she was. He shifted a bit in his chair uncomfortably. "Nooooo. At least... no. She's a business partner. And... I guess a little more." Engrav flushed deep. The yellowblood definitely didn't want to discuss anything about the highblood with Chiara of all people. Especially when he didn't know himself what they felt for each other. "It's complicated. And a little frustrating."

"I think I'm done with these questions. You win. So then. This partnership. Did you have a specific goal in mind? I may be able to help you." Engrav scratched at his glass of water with his prosthetic, took a dainty sip. He didn't know exactly what Chiara was after, but it could be invaluable for someone like the highblood to owe him a favor if he played his cards correctly.

micillia

Buzzwulf

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:48 pm
User ImageChiara Moteku

Looks like Engrav used a red rom for more than just flirting. "Mmm," She purred with a slight laugh. "A seadweller... in the sheets and in the schemes." Polair was a big resource. Engrav had friends in salty places.

The blueblood quirked an eyebrow. Done already? Eh, that was fine. "I think you will be able to help me out just fine..." She trailed off, then cleared her throat. To business. "Obviously you have a very good spy system. Also, i presume you have a lot more footage than you can really sort through. I would like access to your tapes. Ill assign a few trusted trolls to keep and eye on it, and ill be able to find the gems in those hours of footage." She smiled. "Which of course ill share with you."

"Also, your business, ide like in on it." She knew he would not divolge everything, but hey, being in on some was better than out of all. "Who you employ, what they are up to, etc."

"So now," She steeped her fingers together. "What do you want from me?"

Buzzwulf

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2018 9:31 pm
User Image
Engrav Setlar

"Oh my gog," Engrav said with a small flush and a roll of his eye. "Yes, we're dating. No, it's not like that. You don't have to be crass." He was more than done with that topic. Polair was intellectually stimulating and had a tremendous amount of potential for a lot of reasons, but she also made a fantastic smokescreen. Tell someone you're dating a seadweller and every question from that point was about her. It freed up a lot of room for the yellowblood to manuever.

"So, you want access to my spy systems. Hmm." Perfect. That had been one of the bargaining chips he'd been hoping to part with. It had grown far beyond his ability to monitor the massive amounts of data it put at him fingertips, at least without a significant amount of help. "Alright. I think we can do that. Here's my conditions. I'll make you an account on my system, and add accounts for whoever else you need to review footage. However, if you review any video, it'll flag it in the system for me so I can watch it as well. In the interest of a partnership, I feel like we should be willing to share that with each other. It's my system, after all. That way, you don't have to feel like you need to bother me night and day. And of course, if I review footage, the same will be true for you as well." He tapped idly at the scar underneath his horns, thinking through exactly what he was interested in revealing.

"As for my business... I'll give you the same information I would give anyone else joining. You'll have access to the company lawyer, and an accountant as soon as i manage to track down a competent one. If you want to actually be a part of my enterprise, however, you will have to work hard. We're still getting set up, and as a startup, we really need to buckle down in order to get anything done. It's very, very important that all of our work is aboveboard, however, and I'd be happy to give you a partial stake in the company so that you're invested in it's continued success. I need someone to work on public relations, and I think your instincts are just right for the job. Really, though, what I need is talent. Inventors. Keep an eye out for them and send them my way if you find any, no matter how... odd they might be." The inventor paused to take a breath. Engrav was pretty sure Chiara could keep her nose out of trouble, but he wasn't sure he liked the baggage that came with the blueblood. He could always get involved if it attracted too much attention, he supposed.

"From you..." Engrav paused, biting at the tip of a robotic thumb. "I need to know what you ferry around on the black market. What kind of materials I might be able to collect. I may have a need for some more... exotic... materials at some point, and I'd like to know what markups I can expect over standard market price and if you'd be willing to go out of your way to collect such esoteric materials for me." Another pause as he closed his eye for a moment. Thought. "Additionally, I'd like you to serve as an... early warning system as sorts. I'd appreciate you keeping a spongeclot tuned for if my name comes up in any of your circles. Attracting too much attention would be... undesireable."

Micillia

Buzzwulf

Alternia RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas