Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Deus Ex Machina, a humble training facility located on a remote island. 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities
[TINY BATTLE] Bugs from the dark side (Alex/Luka)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2018 12:10 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Quote:

Boss HP: 50
Auto Damage: 5 (+100 to Alex hur hur not really)

There was a nest full of little cockroaches and this one well....it had wandered a little to far off from its nest, currently scurrying not only for food, but to get home in the large hunter households.

It could feel though, with its little antennea's, something moving around, and it's gaze landed on something similar to food. Just happened to be little hunters.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2018 12:16 pm
Alex was just minding his own small business in his own small world, exploring the grand new world. It was like the dues building had becoming a concrete jungle of questionable things.

He found A LOT of questionable things.

In his exploration though, he hadn't expected to find another hunter, a cute blue haired huntress wandering around. Yay. NEW FRIENDS.

"HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOO" He called out happily, unaware of behind him, was the scurrying feet of his WORST NIGHTMARE.

Nuxaz

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Nuxaz

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2018 1:18 pm
This was not what she had been expecting when she had woken up, but she was making the best of it. Unfortunately for her, she had been separated from her sister and had been left to search for the girl.

Someone came up behind her, exclaiming happily in greeting. Luka turned, pushing up her glasses while she squinted in his direction.

"Oh, hell--- what is that???" She gasped, skittering back with her bow summoned to her hand.

"UM, not to alarm you but there is a very large bug behind you."

pixie nyxie

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2018 12:14 pm
Alex blinked as she summoned her weapon, and as she told him of what behind him, his body turned on reflex, still smiling.

"What large bug could be-"

The death hunter summoned his dual guns immediately hiding behind Luka as she was some sort of shield.

"IT'S-"

he stopped.

"IT'S ALIVE!!!!"

Nuxaz
KILL IT WITH FIRE

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Nuxaz rolled 2 8-sided dice: 2, 6 Total: 8 (2-16)

Nuxaz

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2018 1:57 pm
There were several things that Luka wasn't expecting that happened, but the most surprising was to watch at the older boy hurried to skitter behind her and use her like a shield.

"Um..."

Still, Aran's bow was lifted and she was notching an arrow into it, squinting at the roach that was skittering towards them both.

"Of course it is???" Him using to her as a human shield threw her off so when she let go it was only kind effective.

"I could use help you know!"

HP: 35/40
DMG: 2
Charge: 1/3

pixie nyxie

Pixie Nyxie rolled 2 8-sided dice: 4, 3 Total: 7 (2-16)
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2018 8:43 pm
Alex took a moment.

Then he fired a shot that went far and wide.

"Your help!" He waited, "NOW DON'T LET IT NEAR ME."

Alex: 35/40
Damage: 1

Nuxaz

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Nuxaz rolled 2 8-sided dice: 5, 8 Total: 13 (2-16)

Nuxaz

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2018 9:57 pm
If it were possible to frown harder, Luka would have been frowning harder because Alex's 'help' wasn't really help at all.

Blowing hair out of her face, another set of arrows were shot and she nearly preened at how much better she'd done.

"Okay but I need better help than that."

HP: 30/40
DMG: 7
Charge: 2/3

Boss HP: 40/50

pixie nyxie
lol figure we should keep track of boss hp ha

Pixie Nyxie rolled 2 8-sided dice: 6, 4 Total: 10 (2-16)
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2018 8:15 pm
It's a giant COCKROACH!!!!!

He wanted her to really understand the gravity of the situation okay. They were fighting a giant bug, and they were small little people.

"Haven't you ever seen Men in Black???" Alex still used her as a shield, as another gun popped out to fire at the creature. "The cockroach alien is batshit INSANE." Also was the cockroach like...

"Oh god its pinchers are moving, OH GOD."

Alex: 30/40
Damage: 4

Boss HP: 36/50

Nuxaz

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Nuxaz rolled 2 8-sided dice: 8, 5 Total: 13 (2-16)

Nuxaz

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2018 10:14 am
The movie title made her furrow her brow, glancing over her shoulder at him like he was speaking a foreign language. "Never heard of it," she stated in a completely deadpan voice before she was shaking her head and looking back over at the roach who'd backed up and was doing something that didn't look good.

"CAN YOU STOP FREAKING OUT??" She snapped, trembling. "You're freaking me out, I can't concentrate."

Luka took a hand and pushed him back, mostly in a gentle manner.

Now that she had room to breathe she took another shot.

HP: 25/40
Charge: 3/3

Boss HP: 29/50

pixie nyxie

Pixie Nyxie rolled 2 8-sided dice: 8, 1 Total: 9 (2-16)
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2018 12:16 pm
"I can't stop freaking out! I am freaking out!?!?"

Alex didn't know what else to say, he was freaking out and this thing was freaking freaky freak.

A small scream like sound escaped as the cockroach rushed them and he shot between the legs to stop it.

"IT'S GETTING CLOSER AHHHHHH."

Alex: 25/40
Damage: 3
Charge: 2/3

Boss HP: 26/50

Nuxaz

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Nuxaz rolled 2 8-sided dice: 6, 7 Total: 13 (2-16)

Nuxaz

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2018 7:45 am
Luka's fingers twitched, Aran's voice a soft hum letting her know that he was ready to use her charge but...it was a healing factor and that wouldn't exactly help her against the roach right this moment.

Wrinkling her nose, arrows were notched and she exhaled, glancing over at her frightened companion. "Okay, okay. I can't think." Her eyes squeezed shut when she needed to focus to make the decision.

In the end she took another shot at it, maybe she could do enough damage that they wouldn't need her charge but...

"C'mon, just stay behind me okay?"

HP: 20/40
Charge: 3/3

Boss HP: 19/50

pixie nyxie

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items