Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Maxx D
Crew

Garbage Cat

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 4:58 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. She held her breath for a moment, watching the scene around them, but unfortunately, nothing - not the backdrop, nor her feelings - changed. She had the distinct feeling that whatever had changed, had changed quite a while ago. It was easy to surmise it was indeed herself, and not the swamp, that had become different. For a steadfast, stubborn Totoma, this unsettled her. Foxy had always been sure of what she was, and only those who were sure had earned their name, and now the swamp and its dreams had changed her.

"I wonder what I should do now," Foxy said with resignation, kicking her hooves idly, "should I just stay around this area? Perhaps I'll start wandering up the mountain - kickstart the Ache again, just to feel like I belong once more," a wry laugh - a joke that was altogether too swamp-esque in nature than Totoma.

"I've dragged you around for so long, Shush my dear. I suppose you're very tired?"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 4:59 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show."Yes…" she said, for she was so very tired. It was so long ago, that she had not been tired. A lifetime ago. She was always tired, a ghost that drifted, mired in the hard, pressing wet of the world.

"No…" she sighed, for she had led her to the mountains. They had run, and walked, and ate; the chill had fallen, again, and again, so many times. She was so very tired, but not from the mountains. Not from the fall and again, and fall and again, of the chill. Not of the kind doe.

"I am," she said, "the same."

Jun D
Crew

Shoujo Shounen

Maxx D
Crew

Garbage Cat

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 4:59 pm
"It's impressive you're so hardy," she noted, somewhat approvingly, and completely having the wrong take-away from the doe's minimal words. "I've really enjoyed your company, so very much, but I'm afraid I don't have anything to keep you here with now," the frosty landscape, just as she had known it, was rather boring, and unchanging, but she still felt an urge to contemplate it. "Will you be leaving, Shush? I won't stop you, as I am no longer fine company. I can walk you a little way back in, from where we came."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 5:01 pm
Leaving?

Ah…yes…

Leaving.

It was time to leave.

There was always an end, to everything. There had been an end, so many times, to her.

It felt hard to recall what it was that led her here, to this moment. There had been a dream, so many moons ago. She had sought the doe, followed the scent of soft petals. She had found her, but she'd lost the words to say.

She'd thought she might have found them, on the way to the mountains. There was much she had to tell, and much to ask, and no one else that she could think to. But though she had run, and walked, and ate, and spoke more words than she had in such a long time, she had not found them, the words she meant.

And now it was time to leave.

She stepped away.

Jun D
Crew

Shoujo Shounen

Maxx D
Crew

Garbage Cat

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 5:01 pm
"I'll walk you, sweet girl," Foxy followed, footsteps gentle and slow, and she was beside her soon. The little critters stayed on her open side, breaking the silence with their occasional whines.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 5:02 pm
Farewell, the word was heavy on her tongue, goodbye.

She knew these words, and yet, they did not feel like words that she could say.

END

Jun D
Crew

Shoujo Shounen

Roleplaying

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out