Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2018 8:56 am
User Image

Van'kal had wandered off from the side of Tafari for just a moment. This wasn't because he felt the need to have personal space as much as Van had trouble staying put in one place. Just ask anyone who'd come in to his life and you'd find that time and time again Van'Kal would wander off. Probably because he never really put much thought in to others besides the short term.

The god had been in the rogue lands on and off for almost his entire life time. One flight miss happening had him stranded in the mortal realm and he never felt the over whelming need to try to find a way back. He missed his twin though and often wondered how he was in a fleeting occasional thought.

Van's usually godly features were safely tucked away so the God appeared to be a mortal. It was the one lesson that actually stuck with Innocence was that it was not wise to parade around in your full god appearance unless you aimed to attract a ton of attention. After all, Van was not the type of god that struck fear in to others hearts. He was fluffy and very approachable looking sort of god and not all mortals loved gods.

It was a small stream of water that had Van'Kal stop in his tracks. How far had he wandered? Did he need to turn back and find Tafari again? The god sat and looked at the water baffled weighing his options.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2018 11:32 am
Alpaca Chobi

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Nyimak had recently joined the pride land for Motsu's sake, she did not really care one way or another if she belonged to a pride though she was curious about life in the pride. So she had joined and she would learn everything she could before it was time to move on and find something else to spark her interest. She hoped she would have enough time in her life to do and see everything she wished. Be it as she was a mortal, unlike the gods that was going to be tricky unless she could figure out how to become a goddess she chuckled to herself at the silly thought what hubris to pondered becoming a goddess herself even in a joking manner. She wore the feather in her hair that she had gotten from her bird friend it was a white feather and she treasured it as the gift it was. Nyimak still did not know the feather had been given to her by a goddess, she loved it because it was a gift given freely.

She smiled at the thought her adventures had taken her many places already she had been a rogue for most of her life this new character was new and exciting but she still had things to do in the rogue lands such as finding a viable male to father her cubs that didn't require strings attached so she could have the subs in the pride land and raise them with Motsu.  

Midnightglow18

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2018 5:47 pm
Midnightglow18

There was a sound of padding on the ground that had Van lift himself to go investigate and find the source. The sound of paws padding along were too gentle to be that of Tafari so who ever this was had to be a stranger as Van had no friends to speak of out here. At least he was pretty sure that he did not know anyone out here.

"Who's that?!" There was a tinge of a demand in his vocals as he called out to the faceless entity approaching. The god in his mortal form did his best to stand very strong but when your domain was innocence it was very hard to look threatening. In all truth Van was probably one of the least threatening gods a mortal could come across which worried those that knew him.

"I am a lion!" He called out, "I mean no harm if these are your lands."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 7:29 am
Alpaca Chobi

Nyimak looked at the lion curiously, he was a strange one that was for sure, but she had met all sorts and she loved meeting more and getting to know everyone she met. It had led to some wonderful adventures, like the time she spent with the god of loneliness. "Greetings I am Nyimak, and no these are not my lands if I have any lands at all." She chuckled since she didn't consider the pride lands to be her forever home just yet. "I live in the pride lands, but I am wandering a bit to see what I can find." Namely a male, but she wasn't planning on bluntly telling this lion that unless he offered to father her cubs so she could take them back to the pride lands to raise with her friend Motsu.

"What do you seek in the rogue lands today?" She asked her tone curious as always. There was nothing more than she loved then learning something new and then moving on to the next curious thing. She didn't think that feeling would ever end and she still pondered time and wished she could figure out a way to keep it a bay for her journey never ended.  

Midnightglow18

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 7:58 pm
Midnightglow18

"Pridelands... Well that is a vague name for a pride if I ever heard one," Van shrugged.

"Looking for in the rogue lands? " The god repeated the question looking thoughtful. "Nothing really I suppose. Just passing through really. Sorry to disappoint you but just boring sort of lion stuff."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2018 5:42 am
Alpaca Chobi

Nyimak chuckled and then said "Perhaps you are right, I may very well someday wander off to seek a new pride or go back to my adventures in the rogue lands to seek whatever lay ahead of me. Right now I want to help a friend of mine who is unable to have cubs." She shook her head "You have not disappointed me, and I don't find you boring you are a very nice lion to meet on my travels and I am always grateful to meet a new face." She enjoyed each day to the fullest and just because a lion was fierce and bold did not make them less of a lion to her. She enjoyed each soul she met and looked at them each for the shine of the fascet of their own gem. To her, each shone brightly, she believed even the darkest dirtiest gem could shine if given the chance. Perhaps that made her nieve but that was how she felt.  

Midnightglow18

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2018 7:39 am
Midnightglow18

Van lifted a brow as he'd never heard a lion think so little about their pride that they'd outright admit they we're thinking of other prides. Most lions had a strong tie to their pride and would defend its name as best as they could.

"Well... good luck with that," He wasn't sure what else to say. "Wait what?" Van looked very hurt now at the lionesses harsh assumption of him. "What?! I never said I was boring?" His eyes looked glassy as he felt super hurt. "I said I was DOING boring lion stuff?"

Feeling very hurt now he felt him self edging away from Nyimak.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2018 3:12 pm
Alpaca Chobi

(Awww)

Nyimak frowned "Oh I am sorry I misunderstood." She nodded fair well to the very sensitive lion. She had given him her name but he had not told her his in return oh well. Not every encounter had to be perfect.

(Fin?)  

Midnightglow18

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2018 7:48 pm
Midnightglow18
He edged away which is not quite leaving ? And we need one more post each. : 0

Her nod was that of one saying good bye which Van took as his excuse to back away a bit more. She had apologized but Van was not exactly the most mature of the gods and wasn't sure how to deal with these feelings of hurt so instead he decided to turn his back on her and head back towards from where he'd come from.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2018 7:51 pm
Alpaca Chobi

Nyimak was a little sad that their meeting hadn't gone well, but she knew that it had to happen at some point. She had met so many wonderful creatures, she was bound to meet someone who she didn't quite click with. Oh well.  

Midnightglow18

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
[IC] Rogue Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items