Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2018 4:55 pm
Instead of going in right away Zevran moved closer for a kiss. Abel gladly met him halfway and held him a little closer for it. "I love you too." It was still a little difficult to believe they'd gotten an apartment together - both of them, together, Zevran's aversion to planning far into the future and things like that be damned - but they had, it was real and it was theirs.

Damn it but he was excited. "It does, doesn't it?" He asked as he stepped in after Zev and shut the door behind him. ...nnnope he couldn't resist any longer. His face split into a wide grin as he wrapped an arm around Zevran's middle and the other beneath his knees to sweep him up into his arms, then promptly kissed his temple. "Welcome home Zev."

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2018 5:00 pm
Welcome home.

Had he ever had a home before? A real home? Not one that was his, he had lived with Abel and that had been wonderful but this... this was his home. He had his own key. He'd signed documents and... and this was his home. Suddenly his throat felt a bit tight and he laughed as Abel swept him up, wrapped his arms around his love and buried his face in his shoulder. "Mmh!" Home.

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2018 5:45 pm
It was empty still, bare and devoid of anything but promise and potential and space for the both of them and all their things, all their pokemon, all the things they had and all the things they'd get in the future. Perhaps he was getting a little ahead of himself with that last one but at the moment he couldn't even begin to care.

Zevran's laugh was infectious and Abel found himself laughing too, grinning broadly as he pressed his forehead to his boyfriend's and twirled him in a circle. Just the once though, lest he make himself dizzy and drop him or something. With his circle complete he slowed to a stop and carefully set him back on the ground, though he didn't want to let him go just yet. All he wanted to do was stand there and hug him tightly in their new apartment. "Y'know, I don't think I've ever been so happy to move into an apartment with someone before," he admitted, still grinning broadly, although his laughter had died down to a soft chuckle. "But then again, I don't think I've ever moved into as awesome an apartment as this one -- or moved in with as amazing a person as you."

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2018 6:06 pm
"Mmmmh." Zevran squeezed Abel tightly and turned his face so that he could kiss the curve where his neck met his shoulder. "Nor I with anyone as amazing as you," he managed to say after a few moments. "I have lived many places but... ah... well, home is new. Thank you." If not for Abel where would he be now? Would he even be alive? Perhaps not, and if he was he would probably still be drifting along through days and nights of shallow pleasures that he told himself were enough. They had never been enough.  

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2018 11:42 pm
While part of him wanted to hear Zevran talk about how happy he obviously was, the majority of him recognized the hum for what it was, or what he assumed it was anyway; that Zevran was so happy he couldn't actually say anything. It was an incredibly rare occasion, one he'd only witnessed a couple of times, but his favorite was when he confessed his love for him. It'd taken Zevran a few minutes to actually be able to respond then, and Abel was just as fine with waiting patiently then as he was this time.

Now, though, it didn't take Zev nearly that long to be able to speak. Abel squeezed his boyfriend and pressed a kiss to his hair. "I'm glad you have a home, and I'm even more glad that it's here with me. Thank you too, sweetheart."

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2018 1:59 pm
Zevran hummed happily as Abel kissed his hair and then pulled free from his embrace, though he caught hold of his hand as he did so to maintain their closeness. "Come! We should walk around and decide where to put things, and I'd like to push you against a few different walls to kiss you while we're about it." Zevran smirked, waggled his eyebrows and added; "Multitasking." He knew that he was being very silly and corny but he was far too happy to care, and anyway Abel seemed to find that sort of thing - yes - adorable. He liked being adorable to Abel, he liked it a lot.  

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2018 9:39 pm
Did Zev have to pull away? All he wanted was to keep holding him close for the rest of the day, to feel him snug and warm in his arms in their apartment. But he settled for holding fast to his hand when he stepped away.. though he couldn't help but lift his other hand to Zevran's cheek as he leaned in to steal a kiss. "Mmh, that's a good idea. Both of them," he amended, a playful smirk tinging the warm smile he aimed at his love. "Ah, we should send pictures to Mom too, she made me promise to and I haven't sent her any yet. We can do that while we walk around and try to figure out where to put everything, yeah?" Multitasking!  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2018 2:49 pm
"Ah, of course!" Zevra's brows rose as he remembered - was prompted to remember - that Joanna was probably nearly as excited about this as they were; he didn't think he would ever quite become accustomed to her affection for him and interest in the minutia of his life, but that didn't mean he didn't welcome them.

"Humm, though I would hate to miss on on missing you against walls do you think she would like it if we did a video call?" Zevran smirked and squeezed Abel's fingers as he said this; he already knew what the answer would be!

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2018 4:58 pm
Abel smirked back and returned the squeeze to his fingers affectionately. "Do you even need to ask? She would love it, much more than just sending her pictures. Mmh, she'd probably love it more if you were the one to call her too, I'm sure," he added after a moment of thought and a smile for his love. Oh yes, his mother would love a video call with them anyway, but to see their new apartment too? She'd absolutely adore it.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2018 5:31 pm
"Humm, well in that case-" Zevran leaned up to kiss Abel firmly, and at length. When they parted again Zevran was smirking in a satisfied manner, and he reached up to caress Abel's jaw as he fetched his phone out of his pocket. "One for luck?" he suggested playfully as he pulled up Joanna in his contacts and selected a video call.

"We should pose together don't you think?" he said as the phone began to ring. "What do you think, backs to the balcony so she can see it behind us? Humm, or the kitchen, she will like the kitchen." Perhaps he should have thought of that before he'd rung her, but he was more excited about showing Joanna the apartment than he was interested in posing artfully... Well in posing artfully with the perfect backdrop anyway, posing artfully was easy; bright smile, head held at a flattering angle for the front facing camera.

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2018 9:15 pm
...aww, why'd he have to stop? When Zev pulled away Abel hummed a little and laid a hand overtop Zevran's. "Just one?" He asked, his tones just as playful as he leaned in to press a kiss to his boyfriend's cheek. "Mmh, maybe the kitchen? The light coming in from the balcony might mess with the camera too much." As he spoke he slipped his arm around his love's waist to hold him close as well as twirl him around in a brief circle, just because he could.

In their new apartment. Ahh, he'd be giddy over that fact for a while.

They didn't have much longer to debate poses before Joanna answered the video call; she was in her own kitchen, coincidentally enough, and beamed at them broadly from the small screen. "Hello dear! How are you both doing? Did you finish signing everything yet?" She asked eagerly, not bothering to hide her excitement.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:54 am
As Abel twirled him Zevran cooperated by turning a neat pirouette, which he ended by planting a brief kiss on his boyfriend's cheek. "For now," he said playfully, "you know I love to tease! You shall just have to wait for more, humm? Have you ever made love in an empty apartment? The sound really echoes."

A moment after Zevran finished speaking Joanna picked up; Zevran leaned in close to Abel and beamed at her. "Hey Joanna; guess!" he chirped, angling the phone a bit to give her a better view of their surroundings.

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 10:19 am
Unfortunately for Abel he only had time to aim a brief smirk at his boyfriend before his mother answered the call, after which he smiled brightly at her. "Hey Mom!"

Joanna had already begun beaming. "Eee that's wonderful!! Show me what it looks like! You are going to show me what it looks like, aren't you?" She asked, in the tones of someone who knew precisely why someone'd sent them a video call; it wasn't just to say 'hello' from their new apartment and nothing else.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 12:47 pm
"Ohhh, no I was just going to hang up right away," Zevran teased fondly, but even as he spoke he was flipping the camera to give Joanna more or less the same view as them. "We have only just walked in, so come and look around with us!"

The apartment seemed even better than he remembered empty though it was and he thoroughly enjoyed peeking into all of the cupboards - and the pantry! - and musing with Abel where they might put everything.

After what felt like no time at all there was just one room left; Zevran opened the door, stepped inside, and panned the phone slowly around the room. "And this is the spare room, which I am told I am not to turn into a poker club," he said in an Extremely Serious tone of voice, and along with a wink up at Abel.

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 5:29 pm
"Ohh, you tease!" Joanna said with a grin, though her grin brightened as Zevran flipped the camera. "Ohh, yes! Show me everything!"

As they walked through the apartment and showed everything and discussed the possibilities, Abel followed along and mostly let Zev lead things. Joanna made various expressions and exclamations of surprise, delight, and excitement at appropriate points. When they paused at the spare room, her smile turned a little sly. "Oho, an extra bedroom, is it? I suppose that means I don't have to ask which one is yours!"

Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff