OC REGISTRY

Okay, so the basic point of this thread is to add everyone's profiles to it, as well as a short summary of the OC themselves, to serve as a sort of "phone book" for those who don't quite know what they're looking for, as well as a sort of "table of contents" for the Directory forum.

Think of it like supplying a "preview" for your OC!

Profiles will be alphabetized by the character's name, and not the creator.

Want to add your profile to the registry? Please fill out the following form with the BBcode {Code} {/Code} (using proper brackets ofc) and PM it to me entitled "Registry Application". I'll also submit an example below.

[align=center][size=18][b][/b][/size][/align]
[imgright][/imgright]

[b]Race:[/b]

[b]Role(s):[/b]

[align=center][b]Bio:[/b]
[/align]

[size=9][b][u][i]Last updated on:[/i][/u][/b] MM/DD/YYYY[/size]

Sample
Zozo "the Stray"

User Image

Race: Bakeneko

Role(s): Conspiracy Theorist/Corporate Assassin/Pyromaniac

Bio:
Born loaded with magic power, Zozo evolved into a demonic spirit at a younger age than most with the required traits. A shapeshifter and swordswoman, she hides a past that she is unaware of.

Last updated on: 01/16/2018

Please keep in mind that submitting an entry to the registry is not required. You may also PM me any changes you'd like to make, any time~

While the "Last Updated" part isn't entirely necessary, I'd appreciate it if you could edit your profile's thread titles to reflect the most recent significant update you make! It'll make my life a lot easier sweatdrop

Looking for a profile? Start your search here!

Jump to:

# - A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z